Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:35:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Good.  The GOP could use some more fighters.

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:36:41 AM EDT
[#2]
She'll fit right in with the big government Neocons.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:40:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I think all states should require an official who changes party during a term of office to follow the example of then Representative Gramm: resign the position and run as a member of the new party.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:44:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Probably from praying with Huckabee like Boner and the pope.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think all states should require an official who changes party during a term of office to follow the example of then Representative Gramm: resign the position and run as a member of the new party.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:48:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm REALLY ready for her 15 minutes to be over.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:50:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh lawd, our prayers have been answered!
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:51:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm REALLY ready for her 15 minutes to be over.
View Quote

THIS!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:52:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Yippee.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:53:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Slow learner?  The Democrat Party is now the Marxist/Muslim Party, the Republican Party is now the Democrat party from 1950's.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:54:03 AM EDT
[#11]
We need moAr warriors for the WAR ON WOMEN!  Fucking go away already.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:59:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Can't wait until they drag her ugly fat ass out onto the stage at the convention as as outstanding example of Republican womanhood.  That should pick up some votes among the white trash set.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:59:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Slow learner?  The Democrat Party is now the Marxist/Muslim Party, the Republican Party is now the Democrat party from 1950's.
View Quote

Jesus Christ, don't say that. Those dudes wanted segregation to stick around.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Can't wait until they drag her ugly fat ass out onto the stage at the convention as as outstanding example of Republican womanhood.  That should pick up some votes among the white trash set.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:00:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Great.  Another toxic Republican to convince the independents the GOP is beholden to the religious right when they desperately need to be attracting new voters to their side.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:02:49 AM EDT
[#16]
The local board of elections should refuse to accept her registration form.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:04:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Sorry, Kim, but I think we already have enough idiots in our party.

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:07:14 AM EDT
[#18]
The problem is that both parties have moved so far left that Democrats from 20 years ago are more supported by the republican platform than their own.  In my county - the people finally woke up.  Most races don't have a democrat on the ticket anymore.  12 years ago it was the opposite.

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:10:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Saw she spoke at a DC hotel.I knew she was going to try and be some mouth piece. Wonder how much she got paid.
If the GOPe embraces her and they try to pimp her out then they're more stupid than I thought.

Also agree with the poster who said you should resign and run again as the party if you switch parties during your term
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:14:17 AM EDT
[#20]
The GOP should tell her to fuck off.  She is a boat anchor.  

The battle, which was stupid in the first place, is over.  I can't believe some republicans are willing to die on a hill that has already been leveled by the opposition.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:21:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI.  God knows our current RINOs roll on command of the muslim in the white house.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:41:11 AM EDT
[#22]
She's the christian equivalent to muslims wanting Sharia over the constitution. She can go fall into a hole. GOP doesn't need any more loons.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:42:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
She'll fit right in with the big government Neocons.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:44:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The local board of elections should refuse to accept her registration form.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Ha!
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:47:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Great.  Another toxic Republican to convince the independents the GOP is beholden to the religious right when they desperately need to be attracting new voters to their side.
View Quote

The Republican Party wouldn't need new voters if they'd listen to the old ones.

The majority of the US is NOT progressive, yet all we get to pick from (i.e. vote for) are progressives or slightly less progressives.  

Look at Trump.  He stands up and makes conservative noises and look at all the people who are interested in him.

Get a clue, or better yet go back to the Democratic party if you want all that garbage.  Socially liberal but fiscally conservative doesn't work, it's an oxymoron.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:49:46 AM EDT
[#26]
No. Don't help us, bitch. We are a nation of laws.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:49:59 AM EDT
[#27]

But we need more attention whores!

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:50:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The battle, which was stupid in the first place, is over.  I can't believe some republicans are willing to die on a hill that has already been leveled by the opposition.
View Quote

Social issues are losing issues for the GOP.  The GOP really needs to focus on taxes, spending, and jobs/income.

Reduce spending, increase jobs and increase ability for employers to pay better.  More tax revenue, less tax %, and more freedom.  That's what builds prosperity.  Prosperous people are happy people.  Happy people have more ability to be law abiding (and more reasons).  More law abiding people = safer nation.  Safer nation = less need for government.  Less need for government = more freedom.

Ta da.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:50:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The majority of the US is NOT progressive, yet all we get to pick from (i.e. vote for) are progressives or slightly less progressives.  

Look at Trump.  He stands up and makes conservative noises and look at all the people who are interested in him.

Get a clue, or better yet go back to the Democratic party if you want all that garbage.  Socially liberal but fiscally conservative doesn't work, it's an oxymoron.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The religious right isn't powerful enough to get people elected.  Accept it.  It's been proven time over time at the national level.  Sure, locally it's possible, but not for national elections.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:56:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

If she were a Sherriff handing out (or not) CCW permits per conscience she'd still be a fighter.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 11:59:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The religious right isn't powerful enough to get people elected.  Accept it.  It's been proven time over time at the national level.  Sure, locally it's possible, but not for national elections.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.
You abandon those people and get back with us when you finally win some sort of election.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Social issues are losing issues for the GOP.  The GOP really needs to focus on taxes, spending, and jobs/income.

Reduce spending, increase jobs and increase ability for employers to pay better.  More tax revenue, less tax %, and more freedom.  That's what builds prosperity.  Prosperous people are happy people.  Happy people have more ability to be law abiding (and more reasons).  More law abiding people = safer nation.  Safer nation = less need for government.  Less need for government = more freedom.

Ta da.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ta da.

I'd vote for that.

Hell,I've tried voting for that.Lots say it,but none do it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:00:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Social issues are losing issues for the GOP.
View Quote

Bullshit!

What's losing for the GOP is supporting unwinnable wars in the ME, supporting free trade, and supporting mass third world immigration. Opposition to gay marriage, opposition to partial birth abortion, opposition to gun control, opposition to women serving in combat, and opposition to affirmative action are winning positions!

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:07:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Why would anyone want to stay in the Democrat party when they treat you like dirt?
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:10:02 PM EDT
[#35]
The media will make her the typical republican conservative in the presidential election
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:11:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Sure why not. Another Republican that wants to regulate others personal relationships due to her religious convictions. One more cant hurt. If only she were a Muslim and refused to sign Christian marriage licences because she considered them apostates. The media, and arfcoms reactions would be entirely the opposite lol
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:12:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Why would anyone want to stay in the Democrat party when they treat you like dirt?
View Quote

lol

Come to the R side-we have cookies.......and more spending,bigger government,more laws,etc....
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:12:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Lol.
You abandon those people and get back with us when you finally win some sort of election.
View Quote

Lol.  Who else is the religious right going to vote for?  Democrats?  Lolz.  The GOP doesn't really need to do ANYTHING to get those votes.  Those voters have no alternatives as they have painted themselves into a corner.  They will either vote GOP or stay home.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:14:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

FPNI.  God knows our current RINOs roll on command of the muslim in the white house.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think there is whole generation of people who know believe they should just roll over to whatever Liberals want.  They will do whatever you want all you have to do is label them or call them names.

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:15:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She's the christian equivalent to muslims wanting Sharia over the constitution. She can go fall into a hole. GOP doesn't need any more loons.
View Quote

This is so ass backwards that it isn't even funny.  The Liberals are enforcing their will over the Constitution by using activist judges to write law and the Republicans just roll over and let them do it.

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Lol.  Who else is the religious right going to vote for?  Democrats?  Lolz.  The GOP doesn't really need to do ANYTHING to get those votes.  Those voters have no alternatives as they have painted themselves into a corner.  They will either vote GOP or stay home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

Oh I get your special logic.
So,when the Republicans embrace the dems gun control stance all of us will only then vote for....
Wake up.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:21:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Someone else who is fighting.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/mike-huckabee-takes-on-rainbow-colored-doritos-152707807.html

Rainbow Doritos, that's a lot of food coloring.  Needs an FDA warning.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:22:08 PM EDT
[#43]

My bold predictions.  the GOP selects her as the VP running mate for whomever is the nomination thus turning in to an easy victory for Hilda-beast.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:24:56 PM EDT
[#44]
we are a big tent part!
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:26:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This is so ass backwards that it isn't even funny.  The Liberals are enforcing their will over the Constitution by using activist judges to write law and the Republicans just roll over and let them do it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I call their arguments cuck logic. The only reason gay marriage is law is because the SC has been stuffed with activist judges not because it's the will of the people. To accuse Davis of being big government is retarded. She's not big government. She's standing up to big government!

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:28:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:29:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I call their arguments cuck logic. The only reason gay marriage is law is because the SC has been stuffed with activist judges not because it's the will of the people. To accuse Davis of being big government is retarded. She's not big government. She's standing up to big government!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz has one idea of how to deal with these judges.  If the Republicans gave a shit, I'm sure they could come up with more:

SEN. TED CRUZ: Last week's decisions were the latest in a long line and sadly were the nadir of the Supreme Court. It was majority of the Justices on Thursday, rewriting Obamacare, disregarding the law and forcing the failed law on millions of Americans, hurting millions of Americans. On then on Friday the marriage decision was utterly contrary to the constitution. They're simply making it up. And as Justice Scalia said in dissent that decision was an assault on our democracy. It was five unelected lawyers setting themselves -- and these are Scalia's words -- up as the rulers of all 320 million Americans. It was illegitimate and it was wrong.

MEGYN KELLY, HOST: I get that. But in response to a decision that you feel was politically motivated by the Justices who are in the majority. You want to make the Court more political?

CRUZ: It's pure politics. The Framers, when they wrote the constitution, they believed the check on judicial overreach. The Framers wrote about judicial overreach quite a bit. They believed the check would be impeachment. Now, here is the sad reality. Within a few decades Thomas Jefferson said impeachment had been not even a scarecrow. Even 200 years ago the Supreme Court wasn't afraid of it.

Today, we have a United States Senate we can't muster 50 votes to defeat Loretta Lynch, an Attorney General who tells us she is not going to follow the law or the constitution. There's no universe in which there are 67 votes to remove [Justice] Anthony Kennedy from the Supreme Court.

KELLY: How would an electorate that twice elected Barack Obama create a Court that you like better than the one we have now?

CRUZ: Let's be clear. What I am talking about is judicial retention elections which means you would have the same appointment, the same Senate confirmation but every eight years the people would have an up or down vote with an option to remove them.

KELLY: What if the people bounced out Scalia and Alito and Thomas and we had a President Obama in the White House?

CRUZ: Well, I can tell you that 20 states have put in place judicial retention elections and they have worked, the people have used them sparingly. But the alternative is who in their right mind would design a system where every major public policy issue of the day is decided not by the people, not by the constitution, not by elected representatives but by nine elite lawyers in Washington, D.C..

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/07/01/cruz_senate_should_be_able_to_impeach_supreme_court_justices.html
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:33:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:37:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The law came from the 4th Circuit, not judges in S. Carolina.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_the_Fourth_Circuit
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:40:11 PM EDT
[#50]
I think he meant "Supreme Court", not "South Carolina".
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top