Author
Posted: 3/28/2003 9:51:10 PM

THE IMAGE ABOVE IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT
Not bad so far, I want a truck like Burts... and I really like his Bunker
Imbroglio
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/28/2003 10:10:33 PM
Anyone who doesn't have their tv's tuned to CNN and Foxnews 24/7 while this war is taking place is an anti-american traitor.
Armed_Scientist
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/28/2003 10:14:54 PM
Funny show so far,I want that Barrett M-82A1 that Burt had, his wall was sad though, lol, all those empty spaces
Orion_Shall_Rise
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/28/2003 10:17:32 PM
Yeah thats sweet... but why would you want a chromed sniper rifle... and whats the chain hangin across the hood of his truck for....
ByteTheBullet
I.I.T.U.W.I.M.W.U.B.M.A.D.
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/28/2003 10:19:04 PM
[Last Edit: 3/28/2003 10:20:54 PM by ByteTheBullet]
Pretty good so far. Did you guys see the ad for Battlestar Galactica? I sure hope it is at least as good as Tremors series. ByteTheBullet (-: Edited to add: Looks like [b]Imbroglio[/b] has a Troll-bot running.[:)]
La dee dee, la dee da...repeat.

Shameless plug -
Meet fellow gun nuts - check out your Hometown Board.
USPC40
Great Old One
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/29/2003 1:17:51 AM
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: Anyone who doesn't have their tv's tuned to CNN and Foxnews 24/7 while this war is taking place is an anti-american traitor.
So, since you don't have cable and are unable to watch CNN and Foxnews, that would make you a traitor? Some of us have jobs. I can't watch the war 24/7. [img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
NRA Life Member
GOA Life Member

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wagn'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

Pascagoula DCM Shooting Club - www.PascagoulaDCM.com
Pascagoula DCM Forums - www.PascagoulaDCM.com/forums/
AR-15Fan
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/29/2003 4:48:02 AM
Yeah, I caught Tremors> I thought it was a little cheesy but then again Tremors always has been. I enjoyed it and will likely be watching it as long as it's on the air. BTW, I love Burts new house. I really want one for myself, lol. And his bare wall was depressing yet inspiring. He obviously intends to restock since he already had the outlines for the guns he wants, lol. Way to plan Burt... BTW2, I'm thinking we are going to get some new mutated Graboid creatures of some kind, from the "Mixmaster" stuff they were talking about in the second episode. It's out and around...
Airwolf
Welcome to the Federation Starship SS Buttcrack
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/29/2003 5:02:00 AM
Pretty good so far. Did you guys see the ad for Battlestar Galactica? I sure hope it is at least as good as Tremors series.
I ran across a few websites the other day about the new show. It's supposedly a major departure from the orginal series just using the basic framework of the orginal and the fan base appears to be at war with new project. Based on what I've read, I'm not very hopeful.
"This place is deader than a Texas salad bar" - Lt. Colonel Cam Mitchell / SG-1

"It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so." - R.A.H.
Greg3
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/29/2003 9:12:26 AM
Watched it, Fell asleep during the 2nd show. BRING BACK FARSCAPE!
cyanide
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/29/2003 9:15:03 AM
Originally Posted By Greg3: Watched it, Fell asleep during the 2nd show. BRING BACK FARSCAPE!
It's gone, you Farscape groupies "get over it".
fight4yourrights
IF you aren't Angry, you aren't paying attention
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/29/2003 9:17:26 AM
#1 - Burt would own a HumVee #2 - they neutered him. Other than the Barrett, the poor man has almost no guns. #3 - they neutered him. He can't even shoot the damn things #4 - his house is gone, his food, money, all gone.
A People should not fear their government.

A Government should fear it's people

Gopher
Captain DialTone
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/29/2003 1:12:36 PM
Looks like one to keep an eye on. Funny in a Northern Exposure/X-Files kinda way. I thought Burt was a little under gunned too, but maybe that will change.
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Airwolf
Welcome to the Federation Starship SS Buttcrack
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/29/2003 2:08:49 PM
[Last Edit: 3/29/2003 2:10:47 PM by Airwolf]
Hmmmmm.... Hadn't thought about Northern Exposure. I agree, it does have the potential to become something like that (which would be a good thing). Given the fact that Burt can’t really shoot the Graboid and “PC” dictates that he won’t shoot humans, I’d guess that the guns will never be much more than a prop to reinforce his image as a paramilitary survivalist nut-job. The M82 is just a huge example of that. I did notice that he did have a sidearm in quite a few scenes (stainless 1911?). Had to laugh at the shot he took with the Barrett. 800+ yards, standing, as a snapshot through a closed window. Only in Hollywood.
"This place is deader than a Texas salad bar" - Lt. Colonel Cam Mitchell / SG-1

"It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so." - R.A.H.
ColonelKlink
Huge Nerd
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/29/2003 2:29:27 PM
Originally Posted By fight4yourrights: #1 - Burt would own a HumVee #2 - they neutered him. Other than the Barrett, the poor man has almost no guns. #3 - they neutered him. He can't even shoot the damn things #4 - his house is gone, his food, money, all gone.
thats because his house was blown up!
[15:20] <SubnetMask> Oh YEAH?!!! Well...Well...as soon as I get those better magazines, smooth the rails, change the sights, and replace the extractor...THEN we'll see who's laughing, there buddy boy.
fight4yourrights
IF you aren't Angry, you aren't paying attention
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/29/2003 11:33:02 PM
Originally Posted By ColonelKlink: [ thats because his house was blown up!
I know, but BURT wouldn't have had everything in 1 place. BURT would have cached goods elsewhere.
A People should not fear their government.

A Government should fear it's people