BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 4:08:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Mandos would let the other two groups fight it out then kill the survivors.  And then they'd take all their Credits.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mandalorians for the motherfucking win!!

http://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Mandalorians.1.jpg

Also, tag so I can read this when I get home from work.

Mandos would let the other two groups fight it out then kill the survivors.  And then they'd take all their Credits.

The Mandos were Space Vikings.

This is further evidenced by the fact that in The Clone Wars they turned into Space Swedes and are of inclusiveness and neutrality.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 4:14:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I have been on the lookout for a used sterling "pistol" for some time, I really want to convert it to a blaster and take it to the range
View Quote

build one.. its pretty easy if your handy with a welder..

See even this moron (me) can do it..

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 4:49:16 PM EDT
[#3]
The Emperor gained popular support in the Republic's Senate through a series of proxy wars he orchestrated.  

He manipulated a mob into becoming Chancellor and then through further false flag operations manipulated them into giving him emergency powers as Emperor.

Rising to power using lies and deceit is not the mark of a good person.

The Empire also used torture to extract confessions. Summary Executions of their own Officers for poor performance without due process.  They froze Han Solo without even a trial and then gave him over to a criminal war lord.

The Empire wasn't changing the state of slavery.  Jaba the Hut is pretty quick to take the Princess as a Slave.  

The Emperor wasn't abolishing the rights of people in various systems, because he didn't yet have the means to do so.  Once the Death Star was operational though he hoped to impose his will on the systems through fear of that battle station and not through rule of law through the Imperial Senate. The Senate was abolished by the Emperor and he was going to rule through military governors. That's not representative government that's a tyranny.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And that right there is the mother fucking truth!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me remind you that the Empire was winning that engagement right up to the point Chewie hijacked an Imperial Walker.

The Emperor was killed and the forces at Endor were defeated because some asshole armor driver couldn't be bothered to lock the fucking hatch.

See what happens when rely on clones of a Fett for your army?

Hell, Boba probably was still riding the coattails of Jango and that's how he got pulled for that bounty hunter meeting anyway.

Vader's just thinking...

Fuck, if this clown's headless dad hadn't sold us those lowest-bidder clone troopers and he didn't have the parts contract we wouldn't have to deal with his fucking xeroxed 'son'.  This lazy copy with the intellect of a lobotomized gungan thinks just because his daddy that barely managed to correct his aim well enough to knock up a test tube could be a bounty hunter he could be one too...  Better spell this out for him.

"No disintegrations."

I hope to hell that sunk in this time.  To think I"ve got a hundred million copies of this weak-minded goober running around trying to take over the galaxy.  I bet Obiwan could just tell him "we're not the Jedi you're looking for" and he'd just nod and wander off until he bumped into a wall.  Probably explains all the dents on that head.  Fucking assclown didn't even take the GoPro mount off his helmet when he showed up today.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag263/Bsr_Bullets/IMG_1140_zps4ba8e382.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have been on the lookout for a used sterling "pistol" for some time, I really want to convert it to a blaster and take it to the range

http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag263/Bsr_Bullets/IMG_1140_zps4ba8e382.jpg

you really need to put a scope on it with a cut down magazine....
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Something was definitely off about the Imperial Troopers weapons sighting system, which I imagine was tied to a heads-up display in their helmet's visor.

Must have been a low bid contract on that one with the Emperor trying to put all his money into the Death Star.  That and of course the Tie Fighters, which were second class compared to X-Wings, but it's clear the Emperor never saw individuals fighters or even a lot of individual fighters as a threat. He wanted big battle cruisers and a debt crushing death star that for some reason could move across the galaxy, but took forever to line up on a single planet. Was the Emperor just fueling the war to line his own pockets by handing out no-bid defense contracts to his buddies? Maybe the Emperor didn't die at the end? Maybe he used his golden parachute to save himself.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:10:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

To be fair, the Empire started recruiting regular soldiers after the Clone Wars were over.

In the prequels the Clones could actually hit shit and wipe the floor with Jedi, most of the time.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:14:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Something was definitely off about the Imperial Troopers weapons sighting system, which I imagine was tied to a heads-up display in their helmet's visor.
View Quote

this is clearly debunked in the original movie. Troopers missed when they needed to miss to serve the needs of the Empire.

right here
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:15:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Empire
-Uses a volunteer army
-Hires well vetted Private Military Contractors
-Takes a hard stand against radical fundamentalist terrorism and piracy
-Conducts peacekeeping operations throughout the universe that respect sovereignty but don't tolerate tribal warfare

Rebellion(and Jedi Council)
-Uses child soldiers
-Hard line religious fundamentalists
-Buys Soviet made military equipment and hides out in third world worlds
-Makes deals with criminals
-Tries to reinstall a space caliphate with their monarch in exile.

View Quote

In the conversation between Luke and Biggs it's made clear that the Empire uses both conscription and takes volunteers (seems like the officer corps is all-volunteer, though).  Luke wanted to go to the academy to become an officer to avoid being drafted as an enlisted man.

Biggs also describes how the Empire is relativizing private property (so that owners are merely stewards and tenants, which is reminiscent of Nazi economic policies) and nationalizing industry, with the conversation implying that it's starting to happen more in those central areas of the Empire but will eventually get to the outer areas like Tattooine.  That and other illiberal policies motivates Biggs to desert and join the rebellion.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:23:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Must have been a low bid contract on that one with the Emperor trying to put all his money into the Death Star.  That and of course the Tie Fighters, which were second class compared to X-Wings, but it's clear the Emperor never saw individuals fighters or even a lot of individual fighters as a threat. He wanted big battle cruisers and a debt crushing death star that for some reason could move across the galaxy, but took forever to line up on a single planet. Was the Emperor just fueling the war to line his own pockets by handing out no-bid defense contracts to his buddies? Maybe the Emperor didn't die at the end? Maybe he used his golden parachute to save himself.

View Quote

You realize they were under orders not to kill Han/Luke/Leia&friends and allow them to escape right?

That was the plan on the DeathStar, let em get away track em and blow their base up.

Then we see them on Hoth where they fucked up the entrenched rebels pretty quick.  

We see storm troopers again in Cloud City, where they drive Luke to Vader, and yet again "let Leia get away" so Vader has a second shot with his tractor beam, just in case.

And in all those instances they were landing shots right fucking next to the rebels heads, and no one got hit. Pretty good if you ask me.

On Leias ship at the beginning of Hope they fuck up her personal guards fast as fuck, kill everybody, and take the ship in like 5 minutes.

On Endore they score a shit ton of kill shots against the tiny moving ewoks.

Hell even Obiwan mentions they can shoot better than just about anyone, when they shoot the fucking treads off of a moving sand crawler.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

this is clearly debunked in the original movie. Troopers missed when they needed to miss to serve the needs of the Empire.

right here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

right here

Which is a ballsy fucking move, and speaks well of their composure. Hell they didn't even lose their cool and pop cheque when Han got a lucky shot off and killed their homeboy right next to em.  Na those motherfuckers, followed Vaders orders.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:29:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He escapes the sarlacc
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

http://1.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/86/33/686ac075524461c2f1b972c032de0a08.gif

Eaten by a giant toothed anus in the desert after being defeated by a barely unfrozen blind man.

He escapes the sarlacc

You can't kill the Fett. He kicked the Sarlaac's ass.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:33:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Hell, Boba probably was still riding the coattails of Jango and that's how he got pulled for that bounty hunter meeting anyway.

Vader's just thinking...

Fuck, if this clown's headless dad hadn't sold us those lowest-bidder clone troopers and he didn't have the parts contract we wouldn't have to deal with his fucking xeroxed 'son'.  This lazy copy with the intellect of a lobotomized gungan thinks just because his daddy that barely managed to correct his aim well enough to knock up a test tube could be a bounty hunter he could be one too...  Better spell this out for him.

https://fanfix.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/no-disintegrations.jpg

"No disintegrations."

I hope to hell that sunk in this time.  To think I"ve got a hundred million copies of this weak-minded goober running around trying to take over the galaxy.  I bet Obiwan could just tell him "we're not the Jedi you're looking for" and he'd just nod and wander off until he bumped into a wall.  Probably explains all the dents on that head.  Fucking assclown didn't even take the GoPro mount off his helmet when he showed up today.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me remind you that the Empire was winning that engagement right up to the point Chewie hijacked an Imperial Walker.

The Emperor was killed and the forces at Endor were defeated because some asshole armor driver couldn't be bothered to lock the fucking hatch.

Vader's just thinking...

"No disintegrations."

A compelling argument, but riddle me this.

Why was Fett the only one smart enough to actually track the Falcon?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:37:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

There was money in it for him
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was money in it for the other bounty hunters as well.  Yet they failed.  Fett succeeded.  That would serve as strong evidence that he's actually good at his job.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:41:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Marysu Fett.

Keep in mind when discussing him that Vader had to address him specifically because he's "that guy".

In that group of bounty hunters, Vader didn't stop in front of Bossk or IG-88, point at them, call them out in front of their comrades, and say "Don't fuck this up."

He did that with Fett.  Right in front of his coworkers, Vader basically said "you can't follow directions, you're unreliable and so shitty at your job that I'll make this perfectly clear so even a dumbfuck like you can understand - and I'll say it where maybe the shame of being told you're an idiot in front of your peers will actually make that sink in, you ewokfucking dianogaturd."

Vader knew the guy was at best marginally competent to begin with, and just dragged him in because he really needed his targets found.

This would be like Vader talking to a group of dogwalkers and saying "I would like him walked around the block.  Fett, don't tie him to your bumper."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

http://1.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/86/33/686ac075524461c2f1b972c032de0a08.gif

Eaten by a giant toothed anus in the desert after being defeated by a barely unfrozen blind man.

He escapes the sarlacc

Marysu Fett.

Keep in mind when discussing him that Vader had to address him specifically because he's "that guy".

In that group of bounty hunters, Vader didn't stop in front of Bossk or IG-88, point at them, call them out in front of their comrades, and say "Don't fuck this up."

He did that with Fett.  Right in front of his coworkers, Vader basically said "you can't follow directions, you're unreliable and so shitty at your job that I'll make this perfectly clear so even a dumbfuck like you can understand - and I'll say it where maybe the shame of being told you're an idiot in front of your peers will actually make that sink in, you ewokfucking dianogaturd."

Vader knew the guy was at best marginally competent to begin with, and just dragged him in because he really needed his targets found.

This would be like Vader talking to a group of dogwalkers and saying "I would like him walked around the block.  Fett, don't tie him to your bumper."

Yeah, no. He wanted to male clear he wanted Solo alive because Fett is so good that he gives zero fucks. He knows he's a badass and Vader needs to say, " No disintegrations." because Fett would find him and flat out kill him and drag his corpse back.

IG-88 fucked up when he gained sentience and killed his creators. Bossk can't even speak, he fucking drools. Dengar is a fucking drunk. Zuckuss sucks so bad at bounty hunting he needs a fucking useless robot (4-Lom) to follow him around and baby sit him. Hell, Zuckuss couldn't even capture Yavin
Vassilika. Vader just felt bad for him because his name sucks and his robot sucks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:49:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

There was money in it for the other bounty hunters as well.  Yet they failed.  Fett succeeded.  That would serve as strong evidence that he's actually good at his job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He might be smart, and capable, but he has a spoiled DILLIGAF Charlie Sheen snort-coke-in-the-middle-of-a-firefight attitude. He sucks at his job not because of a lack of skills or capability, but a complete lack of discipline and disregard for ROE's/authority. Like those really smart kids in school which gets bad grades.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:50:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He might be smart, and capable, but he has a spoiled DILLIGAF Charlie Sheen snort-coke-in-the-middle-of-a-firefight attitude. He sucks at his job not because of a lack of skills or capability, but a complete lack of discipline and disregard for ROE's/authority. Like those really smart kids in school which gets bad grades.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can agree with that.  Telling Fett "No Disintegrations" after making it clear you want them alive strongly suggests that Fett don't care about no rules.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:53:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I can agree with that.  Telling Fett "No Disintegrations" after making it clear you want them alive strongly suggests that Fett don't care about no rules.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which makes him a bad bounty hunter... Sure, he has impressive skills, when he cares to apply himself. But an unreliable bounty hunter is a bad bounty hunter.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:54:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
To further illustrate how Boba Fett is misinterpreted, let's just look at how these guys show up for a job interview:

IG88 - maintained, oiled, dressed for the job, a droid who's there to do that job.

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xpa1/t5.0-1/41784_280130673998_8260136_n.jpg

Dengar - a bit slovenly, but wearing fresh clothes at least, could clean up better.  Clearly past his prime and getting into the "fuck it, I'll do it for a paycheck" frame of a bounty hunter's career where he regrets not dumping his first collected bounties into a tax-deferred retirement account.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149570/3553057-dengar-tesb30.jpg

Zuckuss - cleaned his rifle up well, made sure it looked good, wore his working gear to let an employer know he's ready to go.  He's the guy who shows up to a construction job and doesn't have to go buy steeltoes after the interview.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150114233850/starwars/images/2/23/Zuckuss.png

Bossk - clean uniform, clean weapon, attentive to the employer, professional.  He's at the top of his game and knows it, but doesn't bring any entitled attitude in to hiring negotiations.  The lizard is his reputation, knows it, and shows it.  Fucking A-J squared away.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130219044712/starwars/images/1/1d/Bossk.png

Boba Fett - Wearing body armor he doesn't clean up or repair after it's damaged, doesn't paint up, thinks he's a cool guy by wearing a helmet to the meeting - like wearing fucking sunglasses to an interview.  If the boss does it, that's one thing - he's the boss.  If you do it and think you're too cool for the job - you certainly won't be doing that job.

http://georgesjournal.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/the_empire_strikes_back_vader_and_boba_fett.jpg

"Is that a fucking bullet hole in your helmet?"
"Uh..."
"How many times have you been shot in the face?"
"It's uh..."
"Mynocksucking Mandaloroid waterheads.  This is the last time I put out any bounty hunter ads on Craigslist gigs."
View Quote

Once again, all the other bounty hunters are so mediocre they have to actually try to impress the boss. Boba Fett is so good he gets up in the morning and looks at his brand new Mandalorian armor then he looks at his fat bank account from all the bounties he's caught then he looks on his bed at the two naked chicks. He runs his hand through his hair and exclaims, 'You know what? Fuck it, I don't fucking care. This Vader guy, he's a bitch. I'm going to report for work in my battle hardened armor reeking of pussy and awesome and I'm gonna tell this guy I'm bringing back Solo's fucking ashes."

Vader can smell the alpha on Fett.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:00:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:03:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And women. Mandos love explosions, guns, badass space ships, credits and pussy.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:05:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vikings with guns and spaceships.

The only way it could have been made better is if they worshiped Space Odin.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:09:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Fett was so bad ass he chilled at Han's apartment, had his boots on his couch, held Han at gun point, and said "nothing personal". He later trained a Jedi Master how to fight another Jedi Master with light sabers.

Oh, who were the two Jedis? Jania and Jacen Solo. Han's son went nuts and Jania had to kill him because Luke was too much of a pussy.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:12:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They did, KAD HA'RANGIR was basically the god of war.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:20:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Mandos also were a species but a culture.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:22:21 PM EDT
[#27]
I didn't read the whole thread yet, but did anyone mention they're having the new toy release tonight at 12:01a.m. ?  

Collectors might find it cool...
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:24:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

It even sounds almost Nordic.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:24:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I didn't read the whole thread yet, but did anyone mention they're having the new toy release tonight at 12:01a.m. ?  

Collectors might find it cool...
View Quote

Cool, I wonder what they have. I'll admit I have a collection of still boxed figures and I still but them as long as they are cool, I have a metric ton of Boba Fett figures.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mandalorians are awesome.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Swedish Mandos on The Clone Wars sure as hell weren't.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:32:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you even Death Watch, bro?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:32:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Worse, armor driver saw a tango climbed on board and thought it was a good idea to unlock and pop the hatch.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Death Watch was awesome until they allowed themselves to be highjacked by Maul.

Now, the only true Mandolorians left are Boba and Sabine, and Sabine is really stretching it at times.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:34:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Worse, armor driver saw a tango climbed on board and thought it was a good idea to unlock and pop the hatch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that's pretty inexcusable.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:36:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Now, the only true Mandolorians left are Boba and Sabine, and Sabine is really stretching it at times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True, the return of Maul kind of ruined the whole Death Watch arc. Sabine is pretty badass though. I'm sure once she realizes she's not the only Mandalorin and they being Fett back she'll come into her own. They have to bring Fett onto the show at sine point; they brought Ashoka back which was nice considering how bad the ending of The Clone Wars was butchered.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:42:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

True, the return of Maul kind of ruined the whole Death Watch arc. Sabine is pretty badass though. I'm sure once she realizes she's not the only Mandalorin and they being Fett back she'll come into her own. They have to bring Fett onto the show at sine point; they brought Ashoka back which was nice considering how bad the ending of The Clone Wars was butchered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They also brought Rex back, who was by far my favorite of the Clone Wars characters (The reason I liked the show is because it isn't a constant Jedi-Senator fest as they give a lot of attention to the ground pounders)

I really want to see them speaking in the Mandalorian tongue at some point. Maybe even sing the original "Vode An."
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:45:00 PM EDT
[#38]

Because a tyrannical gov't is still a legitimate gov't and to rebel against

it still makes you a traitor and a terrorist.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

They also brought Rex back, who was by far my favorite of the Clone Wars characters (The reason I liked the show is because it isn't a constant Jedi-Senator fest as they give a lot of attention to the ground pounders)

I really want to see them speaking in the Mandalorian tongue at some point. Maybe even sing the original "Vode An."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I forgot they brought Rex back. He got old. I'm sure they'll develop the Mando side of it, they know theybare a favorite. I'm hoping they bring Death Watch back too.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:00:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Imperials didn't end the use of clones, they augmented their single source clones with clone slaves of mulitple makeups and volunteers. They didn't free their clone slaves.

Also, the Empire's "peacekeeping" involved a lot of bombarding or exploding of planets full of civilians...
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:37:15 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Imperials didn't end the use of clones, they augmented their single source clones with clone slaves of mulitple makeups and volunteers. They didn't free their clone slaves.

Also, the Empire's "peacekeeping" involved a lot of bombarding or exploding of planets full of civilians...
View Quote
Oh, you mean striking strategic targets like urban centers.of terrorist activity?

The Empire didn't pussy foot around war. Badguys hide in hospitals and schools. Those places get glassed. Local neighborhood supports terrorists. Then they're terrorists by association.

Last I checked it was a rouge force user that jacked the Sun Chrusher and destroyed Chandrilla and the Imperial Academy there. That nut job later became a Jedi Master.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:01:41 PM EDT
[#42]
I have always rooted for the Empire, even as a little kid.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:07:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
-

A compelling argument, but riddle me this.

View Quote

For the same reason that no one on that Star Destroyer managed to look out a porthole and see it was covered by the giant ass of the Millenium Falcon.  Or why when they were doing their calculations for light speed, they didn't go "we gained like 50 tons of mass behind the main bridge... maybe we should look".

The Empire's "crack troops" are all multiplicity-style lousy copies of Fett to begin with.  The other hunters underestimated the incompetence of the Empire of Fett doubles.  Fett was every bit as incompetent as his clones and lucked into it.

Let's put it this way... if Fett were hired to find DB Cooper, he'd be looking in the baggage compartment.  If he were looking for Osama Bin Laden, he'd be breaking TVs to see how Osama shrunk himself down and got in those little boxes that show pictures and sounds.  The other hunters used common sense and said "naw, the empire would have to be composed of retarded clones of a nerf-for-brains failure to have missed a giant fucking ship stuck to the back of them".

It's a level of stupid that goes beyond tech support asking "did you make sure it's plugged in?" and goes to "Have you taken it out of the box at all yet?"
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:10:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
-

Yeah, no. He wanted to male clear he wanted Solo alive because Fett is so good that he gives zero fucks. He knows he's a badass and Vader needs to say, " No disintegrations." because Fett would find him and flat out kill him and drag his corpse back.

IG-88 fucked up when he gained sentience and killed his creators. Bossk can't even speak, he fucking drools. Dengar is a fucking drunk. Zuckuss sucks so bad at bounty hunting he needs a fucking useless robot (4-Lom) to follow him around and baby sit him. Hell, Zuckuss couldn't even capture Yavin
Vassilika. Vader just felt bad for him because his name sucks and his robot sucks.
View Quote

Oh, again with the expanded universe.

I don't watch movies so I can read a seven-volume encyclopedia on a character who gets killed by a blind man with a stick and gets eaten by a giant space vagina!
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:12:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Oh, again with the expanded universe.

http://new1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Hey+anybody+want+a+pizza+roll+email+me+if+you+_a31f19d749df68e7b72067758597847c.png
I don't watch movies so I can read a seven-volume encyclopedia on a character who gets killed by a blind man with a stick and gets eaten by a giant space vagina!
View Quote

Read all of that in Plinkett's voice.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:13:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:19:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
-

Once again, all the other bounty hunters are so mediocre they have to actually try to impress the boss. Boba Fett is so good he gets up in the morning and looks at his brand new Mandalorian armor then he looks at his fat bank account from all the bounties he's caught then he looks on his bed at the two naked chicks. He runs his hand through his hair and exclaims, 'You know what? Fuck it, I don't fucking care. This Vader guy, he's a bitch. I'm going to report for work in my battle hardened armor reeking of pussy and awesome and I'm gonna tell this guy I'm bringing back Solo's fucking ashes."

Vader can smell the alpha on Fett.
View Quote

Yeah, he probably does smell pretty bad.  Doesn't change his armor, doesn't bathe, wears the same thing all the time.

You don't get a fat bank account by doing jobs wrong.

Billy Fett: "I'm such an awesome taxi driver I'm just gonna leave you wherever and I'm so badass, and pay me twice my fee because I'm cool."
Steve Fett: "I'm such an awesome contractor I didn't build you a house, I built a giant waterslide.  Fuck you I'm a badass."
Mike Fett: "I'm such an awesome gunsmith I didn't build you an AR, I built you a potato gun.  I'm so fucking cool and alpha."
Johnny Fett: "I'm such an awesome concretelayer I didn't make a driveway, I made a fucking statue of my dick in your front lawn."

Yeah, those guys, like Boba, are lost.  Legends in their own mind, 6'4", 240 of solid muscle, fuck supermodels, drive superperformance speeders... or that's what they tell themselves.

In reality, their bosses and coworkers can barely tolerate them have to specifically tell them "I'm hiring you to do one thing, and I'm specifically going to tell you not to do some stupid shit of your own because you're an untrustworthy idiot with an ego the size of a gas giant and the finesse of a drunken pregnant hutt, but dammit I have to hire who I can get on short notice and you're all Manpower would send me."

Boba Fett is that guy.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:19:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Mandos also were a species but a culture.
View Quote

Mindset> skillset> toolset
The mando way
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:20:41 PM EDT
[#49]

See. Fett's such a harass that he'll kill the Sarlacc by fucking it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:25:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

He's a clone of a dude who could only get with a test tube.

His jet pack was bought at a blaster show from the guy who sells bantha jerky, and his weapons are all surplus empire junk that's 60 years out of date and just dressed up with accessories from the planet Tappko.

He's also the only character who does better in the Star Wars holiday special than the movies.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top