BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:10:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bet she was dwi. You see how she sneeks a piece of gum in while still in drivers seat then is wanting to just exchange info.
View Quote

I bet! That's also why she didn't want the police involved.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:31:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
2 accidents here both kind of like that one.

ramed them both.

safer for me to go head on, smashing the drivers side of their car zero fucks given.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unless there was a car to the left, could have missed the white car if they didn't take time to hit the horn.

That's the great conundrum of avoiding an accident. Do you swerve and risk losing control, crashing into another car or object while the vehicle that caused the crash drives away trolololollol? Or do you just stay straight and hit the other vehicle? I think he made the right decision considering the closeness of the curb and the wet roads. Sometimes it's better just to ram.

2 accidents here both kind of like that one.

ramed them both.

safer for me to go head on, smashing the drivers side of their car zero fucks given.

Good for you. I am not as well disciplined. My worst was when a granny car pulled in front of me as I drove 65 on a highway late at night. We both hit our brakes, so he stopped in the middle of the highway like a road block. Instead of ramming him with great justice, I let off the brake and steered left, missing his front bumper by a small margin and barely staying on the pavement.

Funny thing was, this was a straight road. As I drove away, as far as I could still see in the distance, he sat motionless in the middle of the intersection as if paralyzed by the near death experience.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:35:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Damn. I wish he would have said "I'll let the police check my dash cam when they get here so they can determine fault" and watched her facial expression change.
View Quote

It's best to let them dig their own hole, with statements to the policem I would think.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:37:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

wow...that guy has some "interesting" videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6jpWL-xwYo

View Quote
The guy is freaking insane. One step away from becoming a lone wolf.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:42:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Woman causes car accident; blames other driver

View Quote

As opposed to what? Taking the blame? Hahahahahahahhahhhahhhahahaah.
I've been hit by three women so far. Only one of them took the blame, and she just laughed and said "Haha, I swear every time I hit someone it's when I'm backing up!"

....she backed into me in a turn lane on the highway. After I had intentionally pulled HALF of my car into view of her mirror since I was worried about that exact thing happening.

One crossed 4 lanes of traffic and hit me (while I stayed in my own lane) and blamed me. The other rearended me at a red light

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:43:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I believe on most you can turn the sound off
View Quote

My audio is set to off.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:48:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:03:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Some functioning AL brakes may have helped.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:13:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

wow...that guy has some "interesting" videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6jpWL-xwYo

yeah no joke. I went to look at his youtube channel, I wanted to see if I could figure out what

type of dashcam he was using. Some of his videos it appears that he is using the "dashcam" to

record, out of the car...whoa...I wasn't expecting all of that, a professional victim with

some serious issues.

The video where he's getting trespassed from the Mosque was a good one...I was waiting for the

Redmond PD to bodyslam him.

The video I posted above perfectly illustrates what kind of whack-o's are sharing the roads with us.

"Secret government agents are after me", "I'm a Muslim!!!", lol.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:15:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Was making a left on a left arrow once, as a woman in the straight lane to my right, decided to make a U turn and hit my passenger side door. She just wanted to exchange info too, but I insisted on calling the police. I ended up getting the ticket after she flashed her badge
View Quote

Things like this are why Police are sort of on an island having to deal with their BLM friends.  Hopefully they are learning they need the support of Joe Schmoe and stop pulling shit like that.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:17:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Unless there was a car to the left, could have missed the white car if they didn't take time to hit the horn.

View Quote

Wet roads and not his fault but yeah.  I've been in plenty of similar "near misses" and my attention is focused on avoiding the collision (successfully so far at 47).  The only times I honk the horn are when I see it happening far enough in advance that I can easily adjust my speed/line to avoid them with tons of room to spare and am on the horn to say "wake up".
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:26:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Just ordered a Falcon Zero.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:28:24 AM EDT
[#13]
My wife was t-boned and the other (woman) driver claimed she had a green light - until 3 witnesses said her light was red and my wife had a green

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:31:03 AM EDT
[#14]

Must be a Democrat.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 1:52:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Was making a left on a left arrow once, as a woman in the straight lane to my right, decided to make a U turn and hit my passenger side door. She just wanted to exchange info too, but I insisted on calling the police. I ended up getting the ticket after she flashed her badge
View Quote

Oh I am so shocked.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:49:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

So what did the Judge say?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:58:45 AM EDT
[#17]

saw that the other day
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:48:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I would love to get a dash cam but my radar detector is taking up the only cigarette lighter
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I would love to get a dash cam but my radar detector is taking up the only cigarette lighter

Also:
Quoted:
Don't be a savage, hardwire that shit.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:59:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Mine's not...

So you can hear me wailing away, singing along with some Judas Priest or Iron Maiden.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My audio is set to off.

Mine's not...

So you can hear me wailing away, singing along with some Judas Priest or Iron Maiden.  

"As I walk my life drifts before me
Though the end is near I'm not sorry
Catch my soul, it's willing to fly awaaaaay!"

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:08:28 AM EDT
[#20]
FPNI

Sometimes I feel like the only person that takes responsibility and fesses up when something is my mistake regardless of the situation as I've yet to meet someone that does the same. I know they're out there, but I've yet to see anyone take the right course of action attitude in such situations.

Reminds me of a fella at parking lot I saw backing up from his spot while I was 15 feet away from being behind his vehicle.   I stayed put while he backed out, turned, and kept backing up until he hit my car and had the audacity to say I pulled up right behind him before he hit me when I was there after I saw him first move from resting position.  My car was a beater and POS so it didn't bug me much until he opened his mouth forcing me to chew his ass out.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:12:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Bitches fault, there was a reason she didnt want the cops called.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:12:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:18:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I find it amusing that she is so sure that it isn't her fault, then she just wants to exchange info rather than let the police tell her she is full of shit and charge her.

She had enough room to get out if the speed limit was about 5 mph.
View Quote

The reason she wants to exchange info is because she doesn't have insurance.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:23:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
People LIE

Your insurance rates would probably be about 1/3 less if people told the truth.
View Quote

If people were responsible in general insurance rates would be 1/10th of what they are.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:29:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I like when someone pulls out in front of a car and gets T-boned and then cries "they were speeding!!!"

I ask how they know the other car was speeding.

They then say "Because I saw them coming really fast!"

Then I say "Why would you pull out in front of a car that you see speeding at you?????"
View Quote

"Even if they were speeding, Ma'am, their failure to observe the traffic laws doesn't mean you can then ignore physics."
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:48:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:59:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
100% on fat ass Malibu driver
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:59:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I bet she was dwi. You see how she sneeks a piece of gum in while still in drivers seat then is wanting to just exchange info.
View Quote

I was thinking the same thing. She's popping a stick of gum into her mouth before even getting out of car.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:07:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Dash cam FTW.

I Also have the Blackvue 650-2ch
View Quote

Does it have any kind of a live video out? Composite, Firewire, DisplayPort, HDMI...anything?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:07:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I was thinking the same thing. She's popping a stick of gum into her mouth before even getting out of car.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Missed that, I think you're right.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Doesn't matter if the guy is doing 60mph there she has to yield to him.  All her fault
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:12:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Whoah. That's a good catch. Interesting.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:20:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
And...That's exactly why I have a BlackVue 650GW-2Ch unit installed in my vehicle.
View Quote

Exactly the same model I have.  Haven't had anything cool recorded on it except for a suicidal squirrel on a back road and a crazy Croatian at a truck stop though.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:29:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

just think....that fat yankee cow's parents will retire to here.

wanna know why "florida drivers" suck? yeah thats your reason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://youtu.be/LN1PkMJ-7uchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN1PkMJ-7uc

His dash cam shows 32 mph, speed limit is 35.

just think....that fat yankee cow's parents will retire to here.

wanna know why "florida drivers" suck? yeah thats your reason.

I've driven in South FL and holy shit no one can drive down there.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Anyone know what camera he was using?

Mine has been acting up lately, and having the GPS function would be pretty awesome.
View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:34:50 AM EDT
[#36]
I almost took out a guy on a bicycle this morning.  He was riding about 15 mph on the right side of the center lane.  I was driving 35 mph in the right lane.

His bike had no mirrors, he used no hand signal, and he didn't glance back before cutting right into my path.  I slammed on the brakes and laid on the horn.  He appeared to be somewhat surprised by the fact that there was a 3-ton truck about a foot from his rear wheel.  He did have the wherewithal to look back at me as if to say, "Look out, asshole!"

I may just upload the dash cam footage to my YouTube channel.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:53:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:33:20 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't fight it. Should have.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:42:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
My dash-cam set-up was less than $60 (camera and micro SD card) from Amazon. No reason not to have one at that price.
View Quote

links ?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My audio is set to off.

Mine's not...

"Live to KAHN!, KAHN! to live, aces high!"

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I may just upload the dash cam footage to my YouTube channel.
View Quote

Please do. I love dumb bicycle rider videos.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:50:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah good eye.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:01:20 AM EDT
[#43]
The man filming caught a legit accident when the lady pulled out in front of him, but the dude is a certified whacko. His other videos prove this. His paranoia finally was validated in his mind when the woman pulled out in front of him to threaten his life.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:04:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The man filming caught a legit accident when the lady pulled out in front of him, but the dude is a certified whacko. His other videos prove this. His paranoia finally was validated in his mind when the woman pulled out in front of him to threaten his life.
View Quote

I thought I recognized the AO in the first video, but his later videos nailed down that he drives the same streets I drive. I'll have to figure out what car he drives and start tailing him around.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:17:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Mutual fault.

He was driving too fast for the conditions, and should have been in the left lane to provide a better avenue of evasive action in case some idiot pulled out into traffic in front of him without looking.

She is an idiot who pulled out into traffic without looking.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:20:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Damn. I wish he would have said "I'll let the police check my dash cam when they get here so they can determine fault" and watched her facial expression change.
View Quote

Oh no. Definitely not. Let her demonstrate to the police that she's lying and let it become a part of the official record before you make her aware that you have proof she's full of shit. Besides, there's absolutely nothing to be gained by arguing fault on the side of the road.

In one of my jobs, I'm an adjudicator. I've learned to keep quiet and let people show exactly how non-credible they are when they start spinning lies. It is absolutely amazing what people will say if you just keep quiet.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:22:21 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Agree. Failure to yield right of way. Buddy changes lanes and clips someone that's not the white car, and it's his ass for failure to maintain lane.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably a good thing he checked before he just yanked the wheel, don't you think?

He jacked the brakes, realized he wasn't stopping, then tried to avoid.

Dint fault him at all. Easy to say shoulda woulda coulda when it's not you.

100% on Malibu driver

Correct.
Agree. Failure to yield right of way. Buddy changes lanes and clips someone that's not the white car, and it's his ass for failure to maintain lane.  
Yup. This is why you just hit them. Then it is their fault.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:23:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dash cam FTW.

I Also have the Blackvue 650-2ch

Does it have any kind of a live video out? Composite, Firewire, DisplayPort, HDMI...anything?

Unfortunately, no.

USB, with a Windows driver maybe (so that it can appear as a camera, when connected)?

If there's no method of getting live video out of it, it's kind of a deal breaker for me.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:29:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
If there's no method of getting live video out of it, it's kind of a deal breaker for me.
View Quote

You'll be better served with a dash mount for a USB webcam.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:32:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can hear that he hits the breaks before he hits the horn.

80% of women should not be allowed to drive...
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top