Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:58:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:10:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm more cautious around the quiet guy guy that just watches everything. He is the one to look out for. Most loud and brash guys are just hot air.

Stay safe out there guys.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:10:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Who'd a thunk it
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the standard response to someone saying shit like "fuck you pig"?  In uniform or not.

"Fuck you too"

Who'd a thunk it

I think the best reaction from a hostile crowd ive ever gotten was when i yelled "whurrrrlllll staarrrrr" while breaking up a brawl at a ghetto bar. I was disappoint when it didnt actually make it to the site lol
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:12:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't even get mistaken for prior mil.... They are always surprised when they find out
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:15:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck me indeed. I held eye contact with some urban youths that were eyeing me down at a gas station I frequent. I guess I look too much like a cop. People suspect I'm mil or LE every so often and I never thought much of it before, but this time it made me a bit uneasy. Careful guys, your polos and cargo pants might make you look like a cop. And that may not be a good thing at this current time.

And LE, watch your backs out there. Even out of uniform.

Some guys on our department dress 24/7 off duty in Blue line shirts and all kinds of stuff that screams "cop."  I try to blend.  I look like about the last person you would ever think is a cop.

This.

This, squared.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:15:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Winter is soon approaching. The thugs will go into hibernation and coat weather will allow me to ccw my AR pistol.
View Quote

Huddled around a radiator with a joint.  

That's when they will go ahead and dismiss all the charges against the six Baltimore officers they ridiculously overcharged.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:16:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Fuck 'em. These folks are going to get the fight they are looking for and it's not going to end well for them.

View Quote

Just be careful, on a two way range, the good guys don't always win.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:19:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Really starting to wonder if I should ride around with my rifle and plate carrier in my car.
There's pretty much no yutes in any area I frequent but you never know.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:25:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I have been retired from the job for 25 years. long hair, beard, jeans and T  shirt. At 67, I still get the "you a cop " must be how I carry my self.

As for the stare down, I stare back with a maniacal smile, and bring my cane to port arms.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:32:41 AM EDT
[#10]
If I were a cop in uniform and someone said that to me, I would probably go all dramatic and talk about how they just broke my spirit and how I now have no desire to work LE because of their mean comment.

I would then call them a "doo-doo head" and walk away.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:33:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:33:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A shitty situation indeed.  But now I'm curious, and have a question for the cops here.  What's the standard response to someone saying shit like "fuck you pig"?  In uniform or not.
View Quote

Hand on weapon. Smile like the guy in Extorris' avatar. Don't say a word.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:36:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

"Fuck you too"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the standard response to someone saying shit like "fuck you pig"?  In uniform or not.

"Fuck you too"

Might throw a good old fashioned racial slur in there too, depending on the audience.   Don't  know if you would get away with that on duty,  though.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:37:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Can you post a selfie or something? I'm dying to know what your haircut looks like.
View Quote

Your suspicions would be correct. Pardon the clown.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:38:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Smile and wave.  With your weak hand because your strong hand should be at the ready.  Just be careful not to focus on the threat in front of you so hard you lose track of the threat behind you.  

It's all going to be fun and games as long as they're only targeting cops.  When it spills over to include any white person at any time, then some folks will have to choose sides.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:38:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:42:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm through fucking around with it. These bastards have brought a lot of shit down and that's how it's gonna be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck me indeed. I held eye contact with some urban youths that were eyeing me down at a gas station I frequent. I guess I look too much like a cop. People suspect I'm mil or LE every so often and I never thought much of it before, but this time it made me a bit uneasy. Careful guys, your polos and cargo pants might make you look like a cop. And that may not be a good thing at this current time.

I'm through fucking around with it. These bastards have brought a lot of shit down and that's how it's gonna be.

But we have been assured by some on ARFCOM that this is not happening and we are just doing wishful thinking.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:43:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

"Fuck you too"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Fuck you too"

that - or

"Only if you brought the KY"
"I'm too tired from your mom last night"
"No thanks, I don't want to disappoint you with my small penis"

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:43:46 AM EDT
[#19]
The telling them Jesus loves them thing works great.  Or saying something along the lines of "Thanks buddy, how ya doing?"

Being nice like that will blow their stupid little minds.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:46:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Might throw a good old fashioned racial slur in there too, depending on the audience.   Don't  know if you would get away with that on duty,  though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Fuck you too"

With a black partner, probably not.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:52:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Ive the gotten that for years and recently had a few youths scream " fuck the police" to me one night. I just smiled and laughed and said " have a great night dumbass".

I stop at bar occasionally and one day a girl I have seen there comes up to me and tells me about some fight there a couple of days ago. She goes on to say if you would have been here you could have stopped it. I looked at her and said why the hell would I want to do that. She says your a cop that's why!

I do not dress in 5.11 pants all the time.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:52:58 AM EDT
[#22]
They're not smart enough to hold down a job, what makes you think any of them could tell the difference between a human in a uniform, or a human in street clothes?

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:53:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Fuck you too"

What if you use a slur for the wrong ethnicity?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:02:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A shitty situation indeed.  But now I'm curious, and have a question for the cops here.  What's the standard response to someone saying shit like "fuck you pig"?  In uniform or not.

Sigline material right there.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:09:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I was in my work clothes, and skittles aren't on my diet!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You civilian types need to quit try'n to look so tacticool and start wearing kakis and white T's.  Oh and get some Snapple and Skittles then they'll never suspect......

I was in my work clothes, and skittles aren't on my diet!

Were you holding a Dunkin Donuts box ....................
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:15:50 AM EDT
[#26]
I seem to get weird looks only when I wear my "Trayvon Martin & Michael Brown Got What They Deserved" shirt.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#27]
I got the Walter Mitty look going.  Plaid shirts & loose fit jeans.  Situational awareness most of the time.

I only ever recall getting one comment of that nature.  It was from a young stellar upstanding individual preparing for med school entrance exams.  I was watching him as he shuffles from the door of the store to his POS.  At about 10 feet away he says "Dafuc you lookin at?" just as I step down from the tire. I was cleaning the windshield on my Redneck Limo.  The air blew my shirt up just a bit revealing my carry.

Young fellow got kinda wide eyed & changed direction to walk around the far side of his POS.

I remained "bladed at 45™ " until he had made his strategic exit.

At no time did I actually bring the window squeegee to my shoulder and make like I was chootin' at him.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:20:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Now do you eat your Mom's pussy with that filthy mouth?"
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:20:23 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

People have gotten me that shit for Christmas and birthdays.  None of it's ever been worn.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some guys on our department dress 24/7 off duty in Blue line shirts and all kinds of stuff that screams "cop."  I try to blend.  I look like about the last person you would ever think is a cop.

This.

People have gotten me that shit for Christmas and birthdays.  None of it's ever been worn.

Pretty much only when I am working out.  Alone.  Or sitting at the house.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:21:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Smart, especially today.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Same.  I'll wear it around the house at night and stuff or if I workout at home but I never leave my property in it.  Not worth it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Same.  I'll wear it around the house at night and stuff or if I workout at home but I never leave my property in it.  Not worth it.

We had to deal with OWS up here at our building in DC (literally blocked a fucking ambulance from leaving the building with a coworker of mine having a heart attack) and the crazy street conspiracy theorist every now and then making your garden variety of harassing threats. Still, some guys continue to wear hats and lanyards that advertise their TF department, agency, etc.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:45:17 AM EDT
[#32]
I've found that

"You're such a tease.  Can I have your phone number?"Spins things up nicely.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:50:34 AM EDT
[#33]
The real question is who the fuck still wears cargo pants when it isn't required by some sort of uniform?

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:54:19 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

The real question is who the fuck still wears cargo pants when it isn't required by some sort of uniform?

View Quote

I'd say likely the same types that wear cargo shorts?

Some of us don't care for purses or fanny packs, yet still have a few items that are actually comfortably carried in cargo shorts.

I don't own cargo pants, but cargo shorts are a daily event in my world.

I tend to use things that serve a purpose.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:55:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Some of us don't care for purses or fanny packs, yet still have a few items that are actually comfortably carried in cargo shorts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit.  I got 4 pairs of damn near new 5.11 pants for a buck each at a yard sale.  I wear the fuck out of them. lol
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:56:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of the people on here would be better suited with a purse after reading through the EDC dump threads.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:58:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Some of the people on here would be better suited with a purse after reading through the EDC dump threads.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I spend a lot of time in the woods and Im a lazy bastard so my camelbak doesn't always get filled up.  Those cargo pockets are great for 16 oz bottles of water.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:58:44 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:00:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/DfQczsVm.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can you post a selfie or something? I'm dying to know what your haircut looks like.

nice tits OP, don't see the cop thing with the pig tails though
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:00:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

For me??? Laugh at them...really pissed them off then.  Getting all pissy means they won and got to you..it was difficult getting the rookies to understand that.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:11:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait... you're NOT a cop? With that haircut?!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:11:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cause said youths give op stare down. He's a cop? Nothing to do with looking
like a goof?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:32:12 AM EDT
[#43]
My suggested retort to "f@#k you pigs." -

you: "Hey sir, remember your first blowjob?"

guy: "Sure"

you: "Yeah? How long did it take the guy to cum?"
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:33:58 AM EDT
[#44]
"Yo mama" works well

Quoted:

"Fuck you too"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Fuck you too"

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:36:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
My suggested retort to "f@#k you pigs." -

you: "Hey sir, remember your first blowjob?"

guy: "Sure"

you: "Yeah? How long did it take the guy to cum?"
View Quote

That would have gotten me Jammed up....too Blunt, I preferred Sarcasm, rip them up and they dont even realize it as they agree with you  
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:40:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You should have replied, " Hey kid, I think I threw my back out bangin' your mom."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should have replied, " Hey kid, I think I threw my back out bangin' your mom."

"You might not recognize her when you see her though, I shaved her back ...".
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:54:38 AM EDT
[#47]
"Fuck you right back, Trayvon."
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:04:44 AM EDT
[#48]
I never get mistaken for anything but a nerd, and that's not really a mistake.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:14:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I open carry, usually my Sig P220-45 or 1911.    Most questions I get are you a Bounty Hunter?   Is there a bounty on you I’ll be happy to collect?   I wore blue for 10 years; couldn’t take the new sheriff anymore, so I gave it up.   Went back to pulling wrenches.   I still keep my head on a swivel

This my normal dress.
<a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/user/39wolfgang/media/Flecktarn%20Camo%20and%20My%20Guns/Cowboy%20%20Me%20%20and%20my%20Scooter/DSC00011B_zps8a19846a.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r96/39wolfgang/Flecktarn%20Camo%20and%20My%20Guns/Cowboy%20%20Me%20%20and%20my%20Scooter/DSC00011B_zps8a19846a.jpg</a>

Yal be safe
Wolf
View Quote

Ok then
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top