BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:51:42 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh no! Someone posted an idiotic video on YouTube.  Clearly this means there are millions of people following this person.
View Quote

People in this site blow this shit way out of proportion.  Just because a few turds day there is a race war, doesn't mean it's true.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:57:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, the Depruty indeed
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:28:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Actually it is an active discussion going on in black neighborhoods today. I have heard it myself. So far it is mostly just guys who are easily excited that are wanting it, and the average guys aren't really interested, but they aren't disinterested either. We really aren't that far from it being a reality.

I am watching, I am paying attention, and I have no idea what the future holds, but I do know this, we have seen a lot of killing in the last few months that was not at all random are senseless, we have been seeing killings that were 100% undeniably acts of people hoping to incite and inspire others to join them in a race war (both blacks and whites).

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh no! Someone posted an idiotic video on YouTube.  Clearly this means there are millions of people following this person.
Actually it is an active discussion going on in black neighborhoods today. I have heard it myself. So far it is mostly just guys who are easily excited that are wanting it, and the average guys aren't really interested, but they aren't disinterested either. We really aren't that far from it being a reality.

I am watching, I am paying attention, and I have no idea what the future holds, but I do know this, we have seen a lot of killing in the last few months that was not at all random are senseless, we have been seeing killings that were 100% undeniably acts of people hoping to incite and inspire others to join them in a race war (both blacks and whites).

This
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:29:47 AM EDT
[#4]
what's the big deal white supremacist have been saying this for years.  Hell any hate group really.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:51:08 AM EDT
[#5]
A video on YouTube is inciting a riot?

What does the state dept. have to say about this?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:51:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:54:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:58:02 AM EDT
[#8]
That attitude may not be pervasive throughout the black community, but it certainly isn't rare and unusual either.  Nor does it require a majority to kick off some real ugliness.
Don't know where it will all end up, but I'd be surprised if it doesn't get worse before it gets better.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:50:05 AM EDT
[#9]
I am feeling threatened and I am in fear of my life due to these threats, since I am white.

What is the name and address of this fellow, so I can better take precaution?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:53:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

People in this site blow this shit way out of proportion.  Just because a few turds day there is a race war, doesn't mean it's true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what the Jews said, right before the Japanese rounded them up and sent them to the Gulag.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:14:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:25:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I would counter that those people who follow and support the likes of Sharpton, Jesse and Calypso Louie agree in the main with the lunatic in the OP's link.

And they number in the MILLIONS.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:25:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

And I would counter that those people who follow and support the likes of Sharpton, Jesse and Calypso Louie agree in the main with the lunatic in the OP's link.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

++
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:28:21 AM EDT
[#14]

I had a very hearty laugh at that. Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:29:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Enjoy the knock out game do you? Been going on in many places for a long time....at some point it's not just "fun and games".....
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:44:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:54:55 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
QFT
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What I really like about the Age of Obama is all the racial healing.

QFT

Yeah he really seized this historic opportunity to dissolve racial lines, promote personal and community accountability and to demand better for "his" people through community values, family values, education and responsibility.

He done EXACTLY the opposite.

Oddly, the amount of joblessness, welfare recipients and poverty in the black community has GROWN under Obamas 2 terms....yet not a peep among most blacks except the applause for him like trained seals waiting for the next fish to be thrown at them.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:59:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

How about an intelligent rebuttal?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All it takes is a few. This is how ME terrorists work.

I suspect that is what happened in TX.

Because some people, still, even after 9/11, think that the US is immune to the issues the rest of the world is facing.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:02:56 AM EDT
[#19]
I think I'm going to organize the safe today...
Make some room...
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:03:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Blah blah blah.......buy my t-shirts, go to www.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:12:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Because some people, still, even after 9/11, think that the US is immune to the issues the rest of the world is facing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All it takes is a few. This is how ME terrorists work.

I suspect that is what happened in TX.

Plenty of liberal idiots on Arfcom.....
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:14:14 AM EDT
[#22]
I can't breath.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#23]
I don't see how anyone on this site can see what's going on right now and laugh off stuff like this. Just like radical Islamist, every time a black person is killed, rightfully or not, they are bringing more people to their cause. The biggest difference between the radicals now and in the past is that now there is a sitting president who not only ignores what they are calling for but condones it. Lots of jokes on here about people ignoring things because they are watching American Idol. I think some on here need to look in the mirror.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:26:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I don't see how anyone on this site can see what's going on right now and laugh off stuff like this. Just like radical Islamist, every time a black person is killed, rightfully or not, they are bringing more people to their cause. The biggest difference between the radicals now and in the past is that now there is a sitting president who not only ignores what they are calling for but condones it. Lots of jokes on here about people ignoring things because they are watching American Idol. I think some on here need to look in the mirror.
View Quote

Yeah, it's about time to start paying attention and take things seriously.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:29:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If people were asked on here a year ago if they thought the Confederate flag would some day be taken down they would have laughed.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:29:27 AM EDT
[#26]
double tap.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:29:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Give it a whirl, cupcake
View Quote

I'm their huckleberry.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:30:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Well, the media is giving them a platform and the Administration seems to support overtly AND covertly supports them
Thats new
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There have always been people that have felt that way, now they just feel empowered enough to make their views public.

Nothing new.

Well, the media is giving them a platform and the Administration seems to support overtly AND covertly supports them
Thats new

FIFY

TC
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:31:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If people were asked on here a year ago if they thought the Confederate flag would some day be taken down they would have laughed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I learned a long time ago not to underestimate the enemy, bad shit happens.  A lot of guys are going to learn this the hard way.

The "enemy" has been gaining a lot of ground lately, to continue dismissing it is folly.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:33:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If they were gonna get their shit together, they would have by now. They aren't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Somebody shut that dude up before we just blockade the highways and cut off all the food and goods from getting into the cities.

Six days is all that "race war" would last before they started eating each other.

How about this? Get your shit in line, mentor your children, discipline them and teach them to do well. Set up economic zones within your communities and work with others to not only build opportunities, but help protect them. How's about you stop glorifying thug culture and learn to speak the language of success......English. Nobody wants to do business with you sounding like a bunch of fucking morons.

Now, pull up your fucking pants and get your shit in order.

The thing that bothers me about the "black community" is I know they could turn this around......if they could just stop being sold out by listening to all the race hustlers telling them they are failures and will never be successful.

If they were gonna get their shit together, they would have by now. They aren't.

This on both counts.

Lorax has the solution nailed and CHam has the reality nailed.

So simple...

TC
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:37:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hope and Change will be made available to you and yours at 2800fps.  Please be prepared to catch.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:47:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:52:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Just keep a few things in mind: a "war" to these maggots doesn't mean head to head, it means cowardly attacking unsuspecting targets.

The "war" has already begun.
Your own government stands with and encourages the enemy. Why wouldn't they? They created them for this purpose.

When it gets bad enough, government comes to the rescue and fundamental transformation is complete.

View Quote

Very good analysis.

TC
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:58:41 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

With this administration and it's MSM helpers, you know what would happen to the first "whites" that fought back in anything that could be considered an "offensive" action?

Forceful and overwhelming confrontation. If the "perps" lived, they'd be in a prison's general population pronto. You know what that sentence would bring.

I'm absolutely not advocating and sort of race based confrontation but if it happened, don't think for a second it wouldn't be met with overwhelming tax payer funded force, far in excess of whatever crime kicked off the "event".

View Quote

Stealth

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:29:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Bring da amberlamps
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:42:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
With this administration and it's MSM helpers, you know what would happen to the first "whites" that fought back in anything that could be considered an "offensive" action?

Forceful and overwhelming confrontation. If the "perps" lived, they'd be in a prison's general population pronto. You know what that sentence would bring.

I'm absolutely not advocating and sort of race based confrontation but if it happened, don't think for a second it wouldn't be met with overwhelming tax payer funded force, far in excess of whatever crime kicked off the "event".

View Quote

Over 1/3 of homicides in this country go unsolved every year.

When the facts are that the "murder" was committed by a complete stranger vs. a wife standing in the bedroom with a still smoking double barrel saying "I just couldn't take it anymore"....the clearance rate drops in the toilet......

Those are the simple, STATISTICAL FACTS of crime in America and not any sort of ENDORSEMENT, ENCOURAGEMENT OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT CAN BE CONSTRUED AS "ADVOCATING" DOING ANY DAMN THING.....thank you.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:13:23 AM EDT
[#37]

I just about spewed Mountain Dew on my laptop! That was an awesome FPNI !
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:42:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Skin that smoke wagon!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:51:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Sugar Bear, people might think about taking you more seriously if you showed the slightest ability to use capitalization, punctuation, grammar, and perhaps if you knew the difference between "marshall" and "martial".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and then marshall law will be enacted,just what the far left wants.they don't want Obama out.
Sugar Bear, people might think about taking you more seriously if you showed the slightest ability to use capitalization, punctuation, grammar, and perhaps if you knew the difference between "marshall" and "martial".

Maybe he was thinking of the Marshall Tucker Band?

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
A video on YouTube is inciting a riot?

What does the state dept. have to say about this?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:34:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:38:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I see your point. But, who's the easiest target for politically motivated types to retaliate against? Middle class, working people with homes and families. The same targets as the potential "race warriors". In reality any of this happening outside of sporadic urban incidents is very low. IMHO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Over 1/3 of homicides in this country go unsolved every year.

When the facts are that the "murder" was committed by a complete stranger vs. a wife standing in the bedroom with a still smoking double barrel saying "I just couldn't take it anymore"....the clearance rate drops in the toilet......

Those are the simple, STATISTICAL FACTS of crime in America and not any sort of ENDORSEMENT, ENCOURAGEMENT OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT CAN BE CONSTRUED AS "ADVOCATING" DOING ANY DAMN THING.....thank you.

I see your point. But, who's the easiest target for politically motivated types to retaliate against? Middle class, working people with homes and families. The same targets as the potential "race warriors". In reality any of this happening outside of sporadic urban incidents is very low. IMHO.

Live Hard, Die Free.

We're all going to die. ....

From one of my favorite songs of a misspent youth- "When they kick at your front door / How you gonna come? / With your hands on your head / Or on the trigger of your gun"
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:41:34 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really? I'm surprised it hadn't gone the way of the dodo ages ago.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:20:31 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Since you are from NY I can understand why you don't understand

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:21:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
And my wife wonders why I carry an AR and 10 mags in my truck...
View Quote

If I have to use 10 mags, I probably died on the third.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:32:06 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

LOL! the comments on that video.
View Quote
Pmags are> pm

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:36:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Mmmmmmm.  I love race wars!

There's a race war a couple times a week at my place.

The black person starts with the shit talk. - I commence stabbing guts.  She makes sammiches.  Race war over.

Anybody know if Mr. Purdy Hair makes sammiches?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:34:07 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd like to see a single, large sign at one of these rallies reading:

"I keep hearing about this RACE WAR from BLM.

Yap, yap, yap.....BRING IT ALREADY."

With a at the bottom.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:16:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
this will fall on deaf ears, sadly.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just keep a few things in mind: a "war" to these maggots doesn't mean head to head, it means cowardly attacking unsuspecting targets.

The "war" has already begun.
Your own government stands with and encourages the enemy. Why wouldn't they? They created them for this purpose.

When it gets bad enough, government comes to the rescue and fundamental transformation is complete.

this will fall on deaf ears, sadly.

ETA: comment fixed, originally added to a precious post by accident.

It absolutely did not go over my head. It is very creepy.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:20:40 PM EDT
[#50]
The FACT the this is still up on Facebook and Youtube SPEAKS VOLUMES.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top