Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/30/2015 1:36:07 AM EDT
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/29/alleged-texas-cop-killer-charged-linked-to-university-attended-by-sandra-bland/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

HOUSTON, Texas – Authorities in Harris County have identified the alleged killer of a Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy as Shannon Juruary Miles, 31. Breitbart Texas has learned that Miles has an extensive history with law enforcement in Harris County.

Miles is the registered owner of the 2002 red Ford Ranger that law enforcement appeared to search on Friday night outside the home where Miles lives. The Ford was being sought after police obtained security video from the gas station where Deputy Darren Goforth was killed. They also had a description of the vehicle from witnesses.
View Quote

Cop killers arrest record

Breitbart Texas obtained the following information from public court records:

02/03/2009 – Harris County – Metro – Resist Arrest/Search – Nolo Contender – 6 days jail
   05/12/2007 – Harris County – HCSO – Criminal Trespass  – Guilty – 10 days jail
   05/03/2007 – Harris County – Jersey Village PD – Evading Arrest – Guilty – 10 days jail (credit for some time in)
   12/31/2006 – Harris County – HPD – Disorderly Conduct (discharging firearm) – Guilty – 15 days jail
   10/02/2005 – Harris County – HCSO – Evading Detention (dismissed and refiled as) Resist Arrest/Search – Guilty – 8 days jail
   07/04/2005 – Harris County – HCSO – Criminal Mischief destruction of property $50 – $500 (was originally a Felony but was reduced to a Misdemeanor) (the complainant was Peggy O’Neal who is the registered owner of the house where Miles lives. O’Neal is also listed on Miles Facebook page.) – Guilty – 3 days jail
   02/15/2005 – Harris County – U of H PD – Fail to Identify giving False Info – Guilty – 4 days
View Quote

Breitbart Texas has learned that Miles attended Prairie View A&M University, according to what appears to be his Facebook page. This is the school where Sandra Bland was arrested following a traffic stop and alleged assault on a police officer in July. Three days later Bland killed herself in the Waller County jail and became a prominent icon in the #BlackLivesMatter movement. It appears he attended the predominantly black university for one year from August, 2003 to May, 2004. Following that he attended other colleges including Houston Community College and the University of Houston Hilton College.
View Quote

TL:DR. So the piece of trash who killed the cop attended the same college and appears was a part of the same social groups as Bland, the woman who "died" in police custody in which the black lives matter terrorists have made such a big deal over....
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:12:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Cop killingmotherfuckingpieceofshitworthlesscocksuckingfuckbagthatshouldhavehisballssplitopenanddickchoppedoffwhilehebleedstodeath in front of anyone else that thinks its ok to kill cops
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:13:30 AM EDT
[#2]
So will BLM be labeled domestic terrorists?
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:18:48 AM EDT
[#3]
A very weak connection.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:21:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Most of those previous charges sound like bullshit "contempt of cop" charges.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:23:49 AM EDT
[#5]
If he hasn't been caught already, He will, I think, turn himself in just like the other two recent cop killers as the current administration's "Justice department"  will "have his back"
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:27:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:30:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

tell that to his landlord - the one that filed charges.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:30:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go post your bullshit elsewhere.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:33:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Burn this piece of crap
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:40:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://static.thefrisky.com/uploads/2014/02/24/a-troll-responds-600x450.jpg

Well, there's the malicious mischief charges, those sound legit, because there's a victim involved, but the rest of the charges really sound like the kind of charges you get when you piss off a cop and he can't think of anything to charge you with. Resisting arrest? What were they originally trying to charge him with? It doesn't say. Evading arrest (or whatever it was)? What was he being chased for? It doesn't say. Did he plead out to have some other charges dismissed? It doesn't say. It sounds like he was really great at attracting police attention, which usually goes hand in hand with mental illness, but it's not like he had a long record of hurting people, depriving them of their property or otherwise victimizing people, not even drugs or alcohol related incidents. Bascially, the whole story sounds like shit.

It sounds like the people who wrote it said,"Well shit, Bob, we gotta have something with this Harris County cop killer guy in it, what did you find out today?"

"Well, he had some bullshit arrests for rinky dink shit...went to some colleges..."

"That's it? That's all you got? What kind of a reporter are you?!"

WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME JIM? I ran his record, that's all there was!!!"

"Okay then, don't get your nickers in a twist, I'LL SHOW YOU HOW THIS SHIT IS DONE! Now, you say he had some rinky dink ass arrests and he went to some colleges...I say he had a long history of criminal activity, and, OH, look at this! Why it says here that he went to the same college (eleven years ago) that some girl who got killed and sparked the BLM movement went to last year, so he's got a connection to the BLM movement! BAM! Did you see that Bob? That's FUCKING reporting!!!"

I wasn't there for the conversation, but I imagine it sounded something like that.

ETA, I just noticed the reckless discharge arrest. That changes things, but I also noticed it was on new year's eve, which, let's be honest, amounts to not much more than what a LOT of rural people do on that night.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:42:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
A very weak connection.
View Quote
Vester Flanagan was connected to the great Vince Lombardi by 3 degrees of seperation
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:45:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Is breitbart a legit source?  Only asking cause I need sources for a paper.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:47:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Well, there's the malicious mischief charges, those sound legit, because there's a victim involved, but the rest of the charges really sound like the kind of charges you get when you piss off a cop and he can't think of anything to charge you with. Resisting arrest? What were they originally trying to charge him with? It doesn't say. Evading arrest (or whatever it was)? What was he being chased for? It doesn't say. Did he plead out to have some other charges dismissed? It doesn't say. It sounds like he was really great at attracting police attention, which usually goes hand in hand with mental illness, but it's not like he had a long record of hurting people, depriving them of their property or otherwise victimizing people, not even drugs or alcohol related incidents. Bascially, the whole story sounds like shit.

It sounds like the people who wrote it said,"Well shit, Bob, we gotta have something with this Harris County cop killer guy in it, what did you find out today?"

"Well, he had some bullshit arrests for rinky dink shit...went to some colleges..."

WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME JIM? I ran his record, that's all there was!!!"

"Okay then, don't get your nickers in a twist, I'LL SHOW YOU HOW THIS SHIT IS DONE! Now, you say he had some rinky dink ass arrests and he went to some colleges...I say he had a long history of criminal activity, and, OH, look at this! Why it says here that he went to the same college (eleven years ago) that some girl who got killed and sparked the BLM movement went to last year, so he's got a connection to the BLM movement! BAM! Did you see that Bob? That's FUCKING reporting!!!"

I wasn't there for the conversation, but I imagine it sounded something like that.

ETA, I just noticed the reckless discharge arrest. That changes things, but I also noticed it was on new year's eve, which, let's be honest, amounts to not much more than what a LOT of rural people do on that night.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The guy was arrested 7 times. I don't give a shit what he was arrested for.  Being arrested 7 times kinda says something about a person.   How many times have you been arrested?
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:49:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, okay, he killed a cop, so I have to pretend that this news story and this reporting ISN'T shitty journalism? Ok then, wow, this ought to show people what those BLM people are REALLY like, why, the very same woman in whose name this whole BLM thing started went to the SAME school, the VERY same school as this Harris County cop killer went to!!! OMG, how can people NOT see the connection now? This story BLOWS the fucking lid off of this thing!!! WOW, the fact that the NY Times, The LA Times and US Weekly aren't running this story just proves their complicity!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:54:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's a little bit better than hearing it from Alex Jones, but not quite as good as hearing it from Glenn Beck or Sarah Palin.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:54:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
A very weak connection.
View Quote

I agree, it is fairly weak. For now. I have little doubt that his connections here won't come out in the near future as a direct motivation for what he did. Too much of it adds up.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:59:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The guy was arrested 7 times. I don't give a shit what he was arrested for.  Being arrested 7 times kinda says something about a person.   How many times have you been arrested?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't say anything about him (the shooter) as a person, I was critiquing the story. I've never been arrested, and most people I know have never been arrested, but I'm pretty sure that for that part of Houston 7 arrests and a grand total of what, like 2 months in jail (if that) doesn't really qualify as an extensive history. I'm saying the story is an example of a "journalist" with an axe to grind trying to make his biases fit the details of what actually took place, much the same as what the anti-gun press does every time there's a shooting that involves a non-police officer defending themselves with a gun. Case in point, when they tried desperately to make George Zimmerman into an angry white male based off of his name, only to find out later that he was a Hispanic guy, which forced them to coin a new term "White Hispanic" to make it all work.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:07:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's a difference between discharging a firearm out in the middle of nowhere and discharging a firearm in one of the largest cities in America.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:08:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

There's a difference between discharging a firearm out in the middle of nowhere and discharging a firearm in one of the largest cities in America.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, some difference. Not much, but some. For all we know he shot off some rounds into a built in swimming pool.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:11:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Which begs the question, why would someone with such a bullshit arrest record all of a sudden step right up to the big leagues with a capital murder?
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:13:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:17:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who's troll account are you.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:27:56 AM EDT
[#23]
We have a troll on a roll in here.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:29:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Contempt of cop is a gateway to other acts that tend to be more serious.

I'm not saying all cops are angles, and I definitely am not saying government is our daddy.

What I am saying is the ones who disrespect the police the most are usually the ones who have crimes (some quite serious) that they are guilty of anyway.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:34:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Oh, okay, he killed a cop, so I have to pretend that this news story and this reporting ISN'T shitty journalism? Ok then, wow, this ought to show people what those BLM people are REALLY like, why, the very same woman in whose name this whole BLM thing started went to the SAME school, the VERY same school as this Harris County cop killer went to!!! OMG, how can people NOT see the connection now? This story BLOWS the fucking lid off of this thing!!! WOW, the fact that the NY Times, The LA Times and US Weekly aren't running this story just proves their complicity!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice rebound sweetheart. I am still not buying into your troll jackassery or any fucked up justification of your post. The best of luck in the weak ass life you live.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:48:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Which begs the question, why would someone with such a bullshit arrest record all of a sudden step right up to the big leagues with a capital murder?
View Quote

That depends on who you ask. If you ask the average academic, they'll say it was the availability of guns. If you ask Wayne LaPierre, he might say SSRI's or violent video games. If you ask me, it was because he was listening to the Fukyflag/blm crowd has been agitating for something like this openly. I'm sure his attorney will say that someone touched him inappropriately when he was a wee lad and that he is incapable of appreciating the wrongfulness of his own actions.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:49:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am my own troll account...
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:50:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'm not saying all cops are angles, and I definitely am not saying government is our daddy.

What I am saying is the ones who disrespect the police the most are usually the ones who have crimes (some quite serious) that they are guilty of anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have seen very few angular cops. Most are circular.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:53:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Along with his gateway rap sheet, he could have easily committed a multitude of crimes without ever being caught in the past. And, his luck simply ran out.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:54:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Nice rebound sweetheart. I am still not buying into your troll jackassery or any fucked up justification of your post. The best of luck in the weak ass life you live.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What? I gave in, you're right, okay? That was a legit story, I get it now. BLM was running a cop killing academy at that college that both the cop killer and Sandra Bland attended. Sandra Bland was obviously the vanguard of a massive formation of cop killers from that college, and now we're getting the follow on forces. That reporter knocked it out of the fucking park, journalism awards for everyone.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:57:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Along with his gateway rap sheet, he could have easily committed a multitude of crimes without ever being caught in the past. And, his luck simply ran out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was dumb enough to stage a walk by shooting on a cop in broad daylight and then jump into his own truck and drive by a bunch of cameras. I think it's safe to assume that this was probably his first rodeo, and that he hasn't gotten away with very much in his life.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:58:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What? I gave in, you're right, okay? That was a legit story, I get it now. BLM was running a cop killing academy at that college that both the cop killer and Sandra Bland attended. Sandra Bland was obviously the vanguard of a massive formation of cop killers from that college, and now we're getting the follow on forces. That reported knocked it out of the fucking park, journalism awards for everyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What? I gave in, you're right, okay? That was a legit story, I get it now. BLM was running a cop killing academy at that college that both the cop killer and Sandra Bland attended. Sandra Bland was obviously the vanguard of a massive formation of cop killers from that college, and now we're getting the follow on forces. That reported knocked it out of the fucking park, journalism awards for everyone.

Dude, quit shitting in my thread. Seriously.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:59:55 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Fine. I'm going to go start my own thread. You are welcome there.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:01:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While this may be the case, most people who commit crimes do their very best to try to get away with said crime. They don't walk up to a cop in the middle of a crowded metropolitan gas station and light them up while driving their own conspicuous vehicle, he may have ran but he knew he wasn't getting away with this. It doesn't add up.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:13:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is the question to be asking. I think it goes back to Obama's race war and war on the police. This guy was just simple minded enough to take the BLM bait.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:14:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

While this may be the case, most people who commit crimes do their very best to try to get away with said crime. They don't walk up to a cop in the middle of a crowded metropolitan gas station and light them up while driving their own conspicuous vehicle, he may have ran but he knew he wasn't getting away with this. It doesn't add up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agree, sure doesn't add up
Although, stupid is blind. Maybe this fuckbag decided he wanted to be a hero among his own. I easily see this as being a trend. BOOM instant hero status and levels up his street cred. Going to be an interesting case to follow.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:17:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:18:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I didn't say you weren't welcome, but at least post something constructive.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:36:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:41:57 AM EDT
[#40]
In on the conspiracy thread...
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:50:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So will BLM be labeled domestic terrorists?
View Quote

I don't see that happening until 01/21/17, maybe.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:51:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:54:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

And it's been nearly 7 years since his last known issue. More to the story than we know at this point.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:59:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

And it's been nearly 7 years since his last known issue. More to the story than we know at this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, all BS aside, it's a huge stretch to say that the killer was connected to BLM because he went to the same university as Bland, but I'd be willing to bet that he call all caught up in the BLM and the FukYoFlag hysteria, and he went full retard to get the love of those people.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:00:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That is the question to be asking. I think it goes back to Obama's race war and war on the police. This guy was just simple minded enough to take the BLM bait.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. He was BLM's crash test dummy.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:04:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Although, stupid is blind. Maybe this fuckbag decided he wanted to be a hero among his own. I easily see this as being a trend. BOOM instant hero status and levels up his street cred. Going to be an interesting case to follow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think that there will be a lot of people stupid enough to take it all the way. All the hashtag activists might give him a tip of the cap, but even they're not dumb enough to follow on in his footsteps, and few others are. He'll get ranked in prison, and while he might get some respect for killing a cop, he'll have to take his place in the food chain too, and as dumb as he appears to be based on his actions, he won't be getting a job in management.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:06:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

*click*

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

blah blah blah blah.....

*click*

OH muh gudness, I got clicked by a 6 digit lifer. Goodnight.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:18:42 AM EDT
[#48]
What the troll doesn't realize is that in all probability, this douche had some bleeding heart public defender that the system allowed to plead down the charges to what's on the record. And then the troll comes along and starts questioning the validity of the arrest record based on his assumption of trumped up charges.

Head back on over to Seasame Street, loser.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:43:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
What the troll doesn't realize is that in all probability, this douche had some bleeding heart public defender that the system allowed to plead down the charges to what's on the record. And then the troll comes along and starts questioning the validity of the arrest record based on his assumption of trumped up charges.

Head back on over to Seasame Street, loser.
View Quote

You do realize that your logic could be applied in the exact same way to your assumption, right?

If your only argument against an assumption is an assumption, it's probably best not to sling insults as well.

Regardless of the shooter's arrest record, attending the same college as someone else does not a connection of any kind make. Old _Cowboy is right, this is journalism at it's finest.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:44:36 AM EDT
[#50]

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top