Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:45:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:46:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:47:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I am a fairly fit, thin woman and I adore yoga pants. I admit I get dirty looks from heavier women when I wear them. However I went to Walmart and couldn't find my size, but found plenty of 3 and 4x. My husband agreed that if you're built like me it's acceptable, but if your built like he is NO ONE wants to see that! Women should dress for the size they ARE, not the size they WANT to be!
View Quote
I for one, LOVE "saddle bags", and I always have, even since a VERY young lad.  It is the DEFINING feature of real/true women.  Wide hips, genealogically speaking for child bearing, are the very paragon of human sexuality and reproduction.  Haters goin to hate, but a beautiful set of wide hips, on any woman - no matter her weight or body type - are the ultimate in TRUE hetero attractiveness, IMO.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:00:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I for one, LOVE "saddle bags", and I always have, even since a VERY young lad.  It is the DEFINING feature of real/true women.  Wide hips, genealogically speaking for child bearing, are the very paragon of human sexuality and reproduction.  Haters goin to hate, but a beautiful set of wide hips, on any woman - no matter her weight or body type - are the ultimate in TRUE hetero attractiveness, IMO.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am a fairly fit, thin woman and I adore yoga pants. I admit I get dirty looks from heavier women when I wear them. However I went to Walmart and couldn't find my size, but found plenty of 3 and 4x. My husband agreed that if you're built like me it's acceptable, but if your built like he is NO ONE wants to see that! Women should dress for the size they ARE, not the size they WANT to be!

Hips on a woman?  Oh yeah.

But saddle bags?  
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:11:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:27:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Because when they put on weight it still "fits", meaning that they can still pack themselves into it. This gives them the sense that they're NOT getting fatter.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:28:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It appears it is a question of toned butt vs flab.  Toned,  fit bodies,  no matter the size, seem to be much more acceptable.  Kim Kardashian IMO isn't fat.  The new trend is to build your glutes. I'm naturally too thin and would have to put in some serious work for that!!! Healthy bodies have fallen out of popularity with the whole "love yourself and your gorgeous even if you're 300 lbs" propaganda.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:31:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They want to be fashionable and cool like the attractive women.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

thats probably the most truthful response in this thread.

I go out and look at fat chicks wearing tight clothes, and cannot possibly fathom the thought process that goes into the decision they made to go out in public like that
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:35:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It appears it is a question of toned butt vs flab.  Toned,  fit bodies,  no matter the size, seem to be much more acceptable.  Kim Kardashian IMO isn't fat.  The new trend is to build your glutes. I'm naturally too thin and would have to put in some serious work for that!!! Healthy bodies have fallen out of popularity with the whole "love yourself and your gorgeous even if you're 300 lbs" propaganda.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kim Kardashian has a nasty 50 pounds of chewed bubblegum for an ass.

It's become acceptable to be fat and over weight.  There's nothing healthy about her ass, lol.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:42:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Like a bag of quarters
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:51:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I mean if your 5 6 and weigh 250 pounds you do not look good in spandex,it looks like 20 pounds of shit packed in a 5 pound bag.i mean really do they think they look good?
View Quote

There needs to be a limiting device in the waist band so they won't expand more than say, 40 inches.  It is common sense spandex control.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:54:07 AM EDT
[#14]
It helps control the jello jiggle
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:57:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Here's the thing.  ...and it's not something guys can understand.  But woman can have sex, anytime they want.  

There's a reason why out of tens of millions of accounts on Ashley Madison, only a few hundred where woman.  Don't get me wrong, the ugly ones still want good looking males, just like ugly fat guys want good looking females.  But the ugly woman can get sex almost on demand.  

The ugly guy not willing to rape, can't.

View Quote

Meh, Craigslist and cash.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:03:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Because they've been told they're hot/beautiful/sexy all their life because guys are so focused on getting laid that none of them have the balls to tell them that being a hamplanet is going to lead to an early death.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:05:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:19:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you're using that term incorrectly. Wide hips are sexy but fat hanging over your pants is gross.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:21:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you're using that term incorrectly. Wide hips are sexy but fat hanging over your pants is gross.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 9:08:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm here just for the pictures....I'm waiting......
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 9:11:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Fucking fatties.

You notice how big fat bitches talk in a high pitched little girl voice too?  I guess they think it makes them less fat, I dunno.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 9:20:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 9:25:07 AM EDT
[#23]
So they don't have to keep buying new jeans as their ass expands. I saw a large woman on a plane over the weekend and her gut was spilling over
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 9:26:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/beech18/media/images_zps7e93ba12.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a552/beech18/images_zps7e93ba12.jpg</a>
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 9:30:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 9:33:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/beech18/media/images_zps7e93ba12.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a552/beech18/images_zps7e93ba12.jpg</a>

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/56/c8/2d/56c82d516938f29296ac763b6899d125.jpg

YES YES!thats what I'm talkin about! dear god my eyes!
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 9:41:03 AM EDT
[#27]
They cant fit into anything other then something stretches!!!! Rather see them in a huge leaf bag!!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the female form is fantastic.  I like curves as much as the next guy.  But there is a line, and Kim Kardashian's ass has crossed it.  

She's one of the human paradoxes.  People who get fat on certain parts of their body, but somehow manage to keep thin on other parts.  If you just looked at her face, or see her from certain angles she looks thin ...but she isn't.  

There is nothing firm about Kim Kardashian's ass.  

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:04:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Tight clothing should not be made over a certain size. Same thing with thongs.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:12:53 AM EDT
[#30]
It's because finding pants that fit is really hard when you're a big woman. There's too much variation in big woman shapes. They wear a lot of skirts and dresses too. Plus, non-stretch material is uncomfortable when your thighs rub and you've got rolls.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:14:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Because when they put on weight it still "fits", meaning that they can still pack themselves into it. This gives them the sense that they're NOT getting fatter.
View Quote

His man gets it!

You can go from 200 to 250 and still fit.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:17:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It's because finding pants that fit is really hard when you're a big woman. There's too much variation in big woman shapes. They wear a lot of skirts and dresses too. Plus, non-stretch material is uncomfortable when your thighs rub and you've got rolls.
View Quote

All logical points....but my eyes
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:21:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm here just for the pictures....I'm waiting......
View Quote

Here you go ...................
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:26:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

And it's comfy. For them anyway.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
And these same fat meatbags will demand guys with six pack abs... and not see anything hypocritical about it either.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obesity is rampant in the US.

It's the new normal.
And these same fat meatbags will demand guys with six pack abs... and not see anything hypocritical about it either.  

Meh. They can want in one hand and shit in the other. Just because they demand it don't mean they're going to get it.

Just like neckbeards that demand supermodels or mansluts that demand chaste women.

Entitlement attitudes abound.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:30:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Design some better fat lady pants, then. If I were fat, I'd be in dresses and stretch-wear too.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:32:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I feel your pain. I can't find yoga pants that fit either, unless I shop in the kids section.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Then they need to stick with sweat pants.  The looser fitting the better.  

Curvy looks great in Spandex.  

Lumpy does not.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:34:10 AM EDT
[#40]
It's slimming.....especially if it's black.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:34:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:37:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Design some better fat lady pants, then. If I were fat, I'd be in dresses and stretch-wear too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right? I'm not fat, and I'm still in stretch wear. It's comfy, and right now it's stylish.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:39:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Here's the thing.  ...and it's not something guys can understand.  But woman can have sex, anytime they want.  

There's a reason why out of tens of millions of accounts on Ashley Madison, only a few hundred where woman.  Don't get me wrong, the ugly ones still want good looking males, just like ugly fat guys want good looking females.  But the ugly woman can get sex almost on demand.  

The ugly broke guy not willing to rape, can't.

View Quote

FIFY

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:45:07 AM EDT
[#44]
That IS the proverbial "64 dollar question," OP. It looks so bad, but they wear it anyway.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:45:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again with the logic.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:46:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Why do they do it?

Because it's comfortable, I'd guess.  Probably the same reason some guys wear pants with stretchy waistbands.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:47:38 AM EDT
[#47]
They just need more tattoos to go with.  That'll fix 'em right up.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:48:38 AM EDT
[#48]
I call it  "Fat Pride"
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:49:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Guys uggs and leggings season is coming....hnnnnnnnnnnngggg

makes me want a scar
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. In my uppity suburb the thing to do is wear yoga pants and workout tops.

The biggins participate too.....
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top