Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2015 11:26:59 PM EDT

In San Francisco, theft from cars is up 47 percent this year over the same period in 2014. Auto theft is up by 17 percent. Robberies are up 23 percent. And aggravated assaults are up 2 percent, according to San Francisco police spokesman Carlos Manfredi. Burglaries are down 5 percent.

The City of Angels saw a 12.7 percent increase in overall crime this year, according to the Los Angeles Times; violent offenses rose 20.6 percent, while property crime rose by 11 percent. Mayor Eric Garcetti says Prop 47 may explain Los Angeles' change in course from crime reduction to crime increases.

"It used to be that if you were caught in the possession of methamphetamine, you would be arrested; you'd end up in drug court or in some other program, probably in custody receiving some type of treatment," Yolo County District Attorney Jeff Reisig told the Daily Democrat. "Well, now the officers on the street just give them a ticket. So they have been arrested for a crime. The case actually gets forwarded to my office. We charge them with a crime, but they never show up to court. They get arrested again and are given another ticket for methamphetamine. And so we've seen that."

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:28:10 PM EDT
[#1]
"Liberalism is a mental disorder."-Michael Savage
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:29:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Crime goes up when there are no consequences for those who are caught.  Crime in SF has been going up ever since one particular liberal was elected as the district attorney.  F*ck that place.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:32:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Soon that self cleaning oven will get nice and hot, let the animals take care of themselves.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:33:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Needs more public hangings
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:34:33 PM EDT
[#5]
No surprise there.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:35:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Gee, who could have seen this coming?
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:36:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Somehow the liberals in CA will use the spiraling crime numbers that they caused by decriminalizing crimes to punish law abiding gun owners.

Mark my word, this will be used to push for anti gun legislation instead of punishing actual criminals.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:37:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Yep and the cancer has been spreading to surrounding States. The trash leave the State because they cant stand the trash they leave behind.
Fuck California.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:40:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Surely you are not suggesting the low level misunderstood dopers actually commit "real" crimes too are you?  And by ignoring the "victimless" crime leaves them free to create actual victims are you?  Impossible, there cannot be a connection, must be something else we haven't thought of.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:42:07 PM EDT
[#10]
You mean enforcement of laws was actually designed to prevent crime and not keep oppressed minorities and poor white folk down?  Who knew?
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:47:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Yup. It's done a good job at fucking up my little town
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:50:51 PM EDT
[#12]
so you decriminalize drugs and crime goes up?

that's not how it's supposed to work
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:52:20 PM EDT
[#13]
I thank God every day that my local small town jbts have spent years honing their methods of oppression, for now it is paying off and crime is not a concern.  Yet.  San Francisco, as much as I love visiting, will reap what they sow.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:52:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

decriminalize crime?

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:53:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Man I hate that. I really love SF. Too bad it's turning into a real mess.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:54:43 PM EDT
[#16]
The law to ignore those who break laws gave a magic number to criminals. If the crime is under that number ($900 or so), there will be no jail time, and most likely not even a police response.

What this means for the common criminal who is as informed as an average voter, is they hear through their network police wont come. They test it with minor infractions, no police come. Correlation is police will not come if they commit a crime.

Since I live in CA, I often practice my drill of blowing a whistle, falling down and wetting myself just so I do not become a victim. The last time I was accosted to buy girl scout cookies nearly made national news.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:54:59 PM EDT
[#17]
public pooping's on the rise too in San Fran, coincidence?  I think not

probably NSFW http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/How-to-solve-San-Francisco-s-homeless-pooping-6465355.php

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:55:10 PM EDT
[#18]
As if I needed another reason not to go to CA
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:55:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

decriminalize crime?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

decriminalize crime?

the opposite of undecriminilze, duh.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:57:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

probably NSFW http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/How-to-solve-San-Francisco-s-homeless-pooping-6465355.php

View Quote

Trying to one up NY

Pissing in NYC
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:01:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Frickin weather is so fucking awesome.  Fuck everybody who doesn’t think so.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:05:24 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote
"Fuck, all my shit got stolen by a 8 time offender, but look on the bright side......the weather is so nice."

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:19:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Arrest them but put them to work not jail.  Chain gangs work
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:21:13 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

"Fuck, all my shit got stolen by a 8 time offender, but look on the bright side......the weather is so nice."  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

We're all in a little heat spell right now, but it's still pretty fucking nice

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:21:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Good.  Let that dumpster be the test bed so the rest of us don't have to deal with it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:22:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Having a great time in Monterey this week.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:24:47 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

"and since the car got stolen again, I get to walk and decrease my carbon footprint, while getting a nice tan"

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 1:36:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Somehow the liberals in CA will use the spiraling crime numbers that they caused by decriminalizing crimes to punish law abiding gun owners.

Mark my word, this will be used to push for anti gun legislation instead of punishing actual criminals.
View Quote

What else could they ban?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 1:37:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Bet they could sure use an Inspector Callaghan right about now..................
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 1:49:59 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sticks.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 2:06:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Don't worry its all part of a plan.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 2:45:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
"Liberalism is a mental disorder."-Michael Savage
View Quote

A New York "conservative" living in San Francisco... A quote from a closet liberal bashing other liberals? Dividing by fucking zero right there.

So what book of his is he plugging this time on his show, and how much time is spent now by him sniffing his own farts? I mean after all he is a genius and he is right about everything.

While his quote may not be wrong, he is a fucking schmuck.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 4:04:18 AM EDT
[#33]
No more than one more year, and we're outa this fucking loony bin.

Maybe sooner.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 4:16:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yep and the cancer has been spreading to surrounding States. The trash leave the State because they cant stand the trash they leave behind.
Fuck California.
View Quote

True. But you left out a critical fact that anyone with a brain knows.
California is populated with people from the other States.
I was born in California 60 years ago and have watched the population explode the whole time.
We TWICE elected Ronald Reagan as our Governor.
Some growth was immigrants from outside the US, some growth was births but the vast majority has always been people coming from other States.
It's still happening. The Liberals from around the Country want to come here for the weather - and for the Utopia they're creating.
California was created by the rest of the Nation. Its just a fact. Those liberals are now returning HOME.
One can say 'Fuck California' all they want but 'Fuck YOU' is just as apt...
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 4:25:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Fuck California.
View Quote

Shooter who killed reporter and cameraman was from Oakland, CA. and attended San Francisco State University.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:20:31 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Crime goes up when there are no consequences for those who are caught.  Crime in SF has been going up ever since one particular liberal was elected as the district attorney.  F*ck that place.
View Quote
The only real consequence has been the crazy overtime I've been making since these retards voted Prop 47 in!  LOL!  Who'd of thunk that releasing 17,000 "non-violent" criminals out of prison, Jerry Brown's "re-classification" of state prisoners into county facilities, AB 109- "un-supervised" probation, and Prop 47, sanctuary cities, and the de-criminalization of criminal activity would have a negative impact on crime!!!  

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:23:28 AM EDT
[#37]
#ohwell ®
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:24:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Trying to one up NY
Pissing in NYC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trying to one up NY
Pissing in NYC

NYC has much bigger problems.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:25:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Street thugs and other low lives are de facto agents of the Liberal State.

They keep the average citizens  in a state of anxiety and helplessness making them easier for the state to control.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:28:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've been told here in GD that legalizing drugs lowers crime rates.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:30:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Bet they could sure use an Inspector Callaghan right about now..................
View Quote

I think he would trade in his S&W 44mag for a Glock 20.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:38:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The only real consequence has been the crazy overtime I've been making since these retards voted Prop 47 in!  LOL!  Who'd of thunk that releasing 17,000 "non-violent" criminals out of prison, Jerry Brown's "re-classification" of state prisoners into county facilities, AB 109- "un-supervised" probation, and Prop 47, sanctuary cities, and the de-criminalization of criminal activity would have a negative impact on crime!!!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No sh*t.  Each time they ease up, the felons laugh at them.  There's a saying, "If you have to do time, do it in California and when in California, do it in San Francisco."  The progressives are creating their own hell.  How many times have you gotten into a fight, taken a perp into custody and have some "citizen" rush up and demand, "Why did you have to hit him?"  They are so disconnected from reality and live in a fantasy world.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:48:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Well San Francisco is a very diverse and tolerant city and they do have the crime rates to prove it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:57:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Top Top