Quoted:

Something needs calibration.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone here actually watched the 'on air' video that was on the TV stations youtube channel posted by the TV station?
The shooters arms (shown doing the shooting in the 'official' on air video), are obviously those of a WHITE MAN, yet they are claiming the shooter was BLACK...
Interestingly enough, that video HAS BEEN REMOVED from youtube, but is available elsewhere on the net...
The woman in the video IS the same woman shown in press releases as being 'killed, no doubt about it...
NO BLOOD, almost looks like the footage was shot from the shooter wearing a body cam...
As the shot's are fired, you can see the woman run, she is NOT HIT by ANY rounds (you know if you've seen it actually happen to someone-)...I call BLANKS & FAKE.
also, two BBC reporters at the site of the perp's car crash HAD THEIR FOOTAGE ERASED BY THE COPS; w/ the cop's claiming "it might be some kind of 'evidence'?
It's so obviously faked it's almost laughable; so all you guy's who STILL BELIEVE in Sandy Hook & Santa Claus; TAKE A REAL CLOSE LOOK AT THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTHS AGAIN...

Can't tell if sarcasm meter needs calibration

Maybe the account can be calibrated.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:00:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Come on, fellas.  You can't be taking FLASH-HIDR's post seriously. Don't let me down, ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Fuck Mark Hamill.  He can get his ass back to Corvette Summer

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mark Hamill has jumped on the "I'm a mouth breathing commie faggot" train.

Actor Mark Hamill Calls for More Gun Control in Wake of Roanoke Shooting

http://<a href=http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z257/TarawaS2000/Screenshot%2050_zpsmjiuf54i.png</a>" />

Quoted:
Quoted:
The first person POV video just creeps me out.  I have a feeling that this will not be the last time someone films their own crime like that.
Beheadings, rapes, tortures, suicides coming to a screen near you

All of those are already happening.

Fuck Mark Hamill.  He can get his ass back to Corvette Summer

This thread is depressing as hell.   Thanks......I needed a little humor about now.   :)
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:02:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Theres way too much wtf going on with this....

Nothing seems right....wheres theres smoke theres fire.

Flase flag.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:14:16 PM EDT
[#5]
That douchebag fucking piece of shit fuckstain of a father needs to get fucking confronted by women who have defended themselves with firearms. Fuck that guy for wanting to strip everybody of their ability to defend themselves.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:19:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone here actually watched the 'on air' video that was on the TV stations youtube channel posted by the TV station?
The shooters arms (shown doing the shooting in the 'official' on air video), are obviously those of a WHITE MAN, yet they are claiming the shooter was BLACK...
Interestingly enough, that video HAS BEEN REMOVED from youtube, but is available elsewhere on the net...
The woman in the video IS the same woman shown in press releases as being 'killed, no doubt about it...
NO BLOOD, almost looks like the footage was shot from the shooter wearing a body cam...
As the shot's are fired, you can see the woman run, she is NOT HIT by ANY rounds (you know if you've seen it actually happen to someone-)...I call BLANKS & FAKE.
also, two BBC reporters at the site of the perp's car crash HAD THEIR FOOTAGE ERASED BY THE COPS; w/ the cop's claiming "it might be some kind of 'evidence'?
It's so obviously faked it's almost laughable; so all you guy's who STILL BELIEVE in Sandy Hook & Santa Claus; TAKE A REAL CLOSE LOOK AT THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTHS AGAIN...

Can't tell if sarcasm meter needs calibration

WTF?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:25:36 PM EDT
[#7]
People claiming EVERY FUCKING THING is a "false flag" is just another sign this world is going full derp.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://teaintheshade.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dodson.gif?w=300&h=197

So, I'm REALLY DUMB? You didn't look at the original video, where they show the shooters hand's, now did you?
LOOK at it, & you will see that the hands & right arm of the shooter are as WHITE as the reporter he is 'shooting'.
Yet they claim it was a BLACK MAN who did the shooting. This is the most obvious call I can make for people who have never witnessed an actual shooting & actually believe what 'they' are saying is true. Furthermore:
No blood. No body impact reaction, tissue damage from the projectiles. The reporter just runs away & doesn't even show a physical reaction. You guy's EVER see someone actually get shot?
I don't think so.
Or, you haven't watched the whole, original video posted by the TV station to THEIR youtube channel....
-& right off you criticize me, call me dumb & & Cheetos boy is calling for me to be BANNED?
W/ out even checking the original video out FIRST?
Apparently he didn't check out the original FACTS either, before opening his mouth...Sad. Pathetic.
What my CO used to say?
"Their just ain't no gettin' around stupid."

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:29:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, I'm REALLY DUMB? You didn't look at the original video, where they show the shooters hand's, now did you?
LOOK at it, & you will see that the hands & right arm of the shooter are as WHITE as the reporter he is 'shooting'.
Yet they claim it was a BLACK MAN who did the shooting. This is the most obvious call I can make for people who have never witnessed an actual shooting & actually believe what 'they' are saying is true. Furthermore:
No blood. No body impact reaction, tissue damage from the projectiles. The reporter just runs away & doesn't even show a physical reaction. You guy's EVER see someone actually get shot?
I don't think so.
Or, you haven't watched the whole, original video posted by the TV station to THEIR youtube channel....
-& right off you criticize me, call me dumb & & Cheetos boy is calling for me to be BANNED?
Apparently he didn't check out the original FACTS either, before opening his mouth...Sad. Pathetic.
What my CO used to say?

You do realize there is a witness..and she is alive
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:31:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I don't think so.
What my CO used to say?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's so obviously faked it's almost laughable; so all you guy's who STILL BELIEVE in Sandy Hook & Santa Claus; TAKE A REAL CLOSE LOOK AT THIS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTHS AGAIN...https://teaintheshade.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dodson.gif?w=300&h=197

I don't think so.
What my CO used to say?

So wait what is this a false flag for?

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:34:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think so.
What my CO used to say?

Let him go, this is getting good.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:34:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just wondering how the TV station was able to fire a gay black guy.  Can only imagine the HR hoops and hurdles that had to jumped to achieve that task.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:34:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't think so.
What my CO used to say?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think so.
What my CO used to say?

This is some stupid shit right here....
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:37:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I don't think so.
What my CO used to say?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think so.
What my CO used to say?

I love to TYPE random WORDS in ALL CAPS when I demonstrate how RETARDED I am.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#15]
A Witness? GO LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL VIDEO, & COMPARE IT TO THE CLAIMS BEING MADE BY THE MEDIA & THE POLICE.
'nuff said, this is getting ridiculous. Witness don't mean shit, work like an investigating officer if you want the truth.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:37:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don't think so.
What my CO used to say?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think so.
What my CO used to say?

Did you notice the part where he shot himself? After posting the videos on his Twitter and Facebook from his phone which he had with him?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:40:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
A Witness? GO LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL VIDEO, & COMPARE IT TO THE CLAIMS BEING MADE BY THE MEDIA & THE POLICE.
'nuff said, this is getting ridiculous. Witness don't mean shit, work like an investigating officer if you want the truth.
View Quote

Lol

ITS HAPPENING
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Just stop.  I have seen all the vids unfortunately and there is no white male.  He is a light skinned black male.  The reporter is shot damn near point blank and you disrespect the fallen with this conspiracy BS.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:42:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote
The witness is full of those fake bullets you claim the white shooter was using.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:42:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Here's a new bit of information for you guys: Alison Parker was a Civil War reenactor.

Photo from her Facebook page, which was shared with me recently by a mutual friend:

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/11128840_982449958445509_5375734764039470585_n.jpg?oh=636dea5ff64c43cb186a1f73f1ec4810&oe=563A529F

The caption is: "with jackson rangers# 1917 and Leon Smith."
View Quote

Reminds me of all the women I see wearing kilts at Highland games every summer.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think so.
What my CO used to say?

Calling me retarded is just your excuse for refusing to actually take the time to go look at the facts...Go look, if you find different than what I am saying, LMK...Otherwise, you are just another dupe.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:45:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Calling me retarded is just your excuse for refusing to actually take the time to go look at the facts...Go look, if you find different than what I am saying, LMK...Otherwise, you are just another dupe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think so.

What my CO used to say?

You are embarrassing yourself and this site, just stop

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:48:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Just stop.  I have seen all the vids unfortunately and there is no white male.  He is a light skinned black male.  The reporter is shot damn near point blank and you disrespect the fallen with this conspiracy BS.

View Quote

NO. Obviously you have not seen all the vids. have you seen this one?
https://www.facebook.com/ramon.vdwal/videos/129942224018887/?pnref=story
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:48:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just STFU and GTFO troll.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:49:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think so.
What my CO used to say?

CO? Was that correctional officer?

Ya shoulda listened to him.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:52:39 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

You're either trolling or fucking retarded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, it's Arfcom...get both.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:52:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Paging NorCal.....paging NorCal
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:53:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:54:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck yes I have seen that one.  Light skinned black male.  Check your glasses bud.

Is this a conspiracy against black gay Obama voting types?  Get a white dude to first person the shooting, then blame it on Vester?

Take a step back and use some critical thinking skills.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:55:07 PM EDT
[#30]
good job people.
thread lock incoming.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#31]

and

The same?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:58:47 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I don't think so.

What my CO used to say?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think so.

What my CO used to say?

Whatever helps you cope, Cowboy.

It is a tragic loss of life. A senseless act and cannot be easily explained.

Sometimes you simply have to go with: "there are some really horrible people in this world."

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:58:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Def looks like the shooter missed with the first three shots at the female reporter to me.  I think he was more focused on the video than the sight picture.

ETA: def a light skinned black man's hand on the Glock.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:59:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What my CO used to say?

View Quote

Did he say that to you often?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:01:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just google image the fucker and look for yourself. I'm not wasting the time copying and posting the pics, do it yourself. His arms and hands are as white as mine. Actually a lot lighter than mine when I'm tanned.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody's trolling. Watch the video yourself, & tell me those are the hands of a light skinned black man: https://www.facebook.com/ramon.vdwal/videos/129942224018887/?pnref=story
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:04:24 PM EDT
[#38]
there needs to be a dedicated font or text color for jokes because so many of you people don't get them
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What my CO used to say?

Daily

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:06:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Nobody's trolling. Watch the video yourself, & tell me those are the hands of a light skinned black man: https://www.facebook.com/ramon.vdwal/videos/129942224018887/?pnref=story
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nevergofullretard.jpg
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:06:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Daily  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What my CO used to say?

Daily  

Cuddle time?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:07:15 PM EDT
[#42]
I see the false a crap has found its way here. Good grief.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:07:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You should post less often.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should post less often.

OK, here's the video, watch it.   https://www.facebook.com/ramon.vdwal/videos/129942224018887/?pnref=story
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:09:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Cuddle time?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What my CO used to say?

Daily  

Cuddle time?

WATCH THE VIDEO. https://www.facebook.com/ramon.vdwal/videos/129942224018887/?pnref=story
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:11:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes they do Stevie Wonder.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Her dad is on Anderson Cooper and is worse than Feinstein on guns. He's going to be around a while.

"My mission is to take on the NRA"
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:12:48 PM EDT
[#47]
I cant decide if i should activate the ignore button, or just enjoy the comedy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:13:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
People claiming EVERY FUCKING THING is a "false flag" is just another sign this world is going full derp.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:14:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Fuck yes I have seen that one.  Light skinned black male.  Check your glasses bud.

Is this a conspiracy against black gay Obama voting types?  Get a white dude to first person the shooting, then blame it on Vester?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NO, you didn't watch it, did you. Those are not the same hands as the 'perp'., try looking at a pic of him first, then look at the video.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:14:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Okay. I watched that stupid fucking conspiracy video.
That is the hand of a light skinned black man.

And just because someone is shot doesn't mean they go right down.
Have you seen anyone shot?
Page / 72
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top