Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 11:41:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Courtney the one arm bandit (my nickname for her, as she had a birth defect having only one arm) in college.

Nice and very pretty girl, but incredibly clingy. She married a friend of mine in college.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 11:58:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Every woman I banged when I was single had a mental disability......
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 11:59:33 AM EDT
[#3]
This thread , on this website, in GD , 1200 pages at least.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:09:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Apparently the poor girl in this story banged an emotionally disabled person.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I too dated a deaf girl for a while (seems to be an ARF thing).

Only "issue" I ever had was the first time I spent the full night.   The night was great but she had failed to warn me about a deaf persons alarm clock.   Ever thought about how a deaf persons alarm clock works?    Neither had I.
So at 7am when all of a sudden a blinding fucking strobe light goes off with a corresponding buzz that shakes the entire room I dive out of bed thinking her father must have showed up with the National Guard in tow.    

We laughed about it later, after the heart palpitations stopped.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:09:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Seriously, where are all typical GD comments?  The
I banged a chick with pointy elbows, even though she was a model I told her never to come back to my basement
I banged a chick who gagged alot when deep throating, so we broke up
I banged a chick who's pussy was too small, so she only did "butt stuff"

Apparently GD only fucks deaf, amputees.....I have never met a girl with real deafness or an amputee

I do have intimate knowledge of the inverted nipple
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:10:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This thread , on this website, in GD , 1200 pages at least.
View Quote

I can only hope.  This is the best thread I've read all year.  TOTY award to OP!
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:12:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I took home a fat redhead who was so ginger and freckle covered my friends referred to her as "the humpin' pumpkin."

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:27:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Courtney the one arm bandit (my nickname for her, as she had a birth defect having only one arm) in college.

Nice and very pretty girl, but incredibly clingy. She married a friend of mine in college.
View Quote

But only half as clingy as should could have been...
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:31:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Does Down Syndrome count?
View Quote

You better be trolling...

Even then that's fucked up

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:42:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
...When I was getting it from behind I was thinking to myself...

That part made me pause.

So basically, what the op stated there that the deaf girl was giving it to him in the rear.  She was blind and kinky.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I did a fat chick with a gimp hand. Not my proudest moment. Hooked up with her while at the Lonestar rally in Galveston. v
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:45:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Do crazy women count, as in have actually been in a institution?

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:46:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My brother knew this chick from out west while he was playing Junior A hockey.  We ended up in that town one night and I hooked up with the sister who was deaf.

She was super nice and pretty.  She could only mumble shit but her sister did some translating.

When I was getting it from behind I was thinking to myself that I could say the most dirtiest shit ever and it wouldn't matter.  I didn't though.  She was a sweetheart.  

So have you?"

Yeah.  

Deaf chick. Right

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My uncle banged a Russian girl with a prosthetic leg.
View Quote

Christophu?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:08:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I too dated a deaf girl for a while (seems to be an ARF thing).

Only "issue" I ever had was the first time I spent the full night.   The night was great but she had failed to warn me about a deaf persons alarm clock.   Ever thought about how a deaf persons alarm clock works?    Neither had I.

So at 7am when all of a sudden a blinding fucking strobe light goes off with a corresponding buzz that shakes the entire room I dive out of bed thinking her father must have showed up with the National Guard in tow.    

We laughed about it later, after the heart palpitations stopped.  

I stayed in the "handicap access" room at a hotel one time and what you described above is pretty much what happens when the phone rings.  I just about shit myself the first time I got a call.  

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:14:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Only crazy ones...
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:20:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Don't mind me.  I am just building the wheelchair access ramp into this thread.

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My brother knew this chick from out west while he was playing Junior A hockey.  We ended up in that town one night and I hooked up with the sister who was deaf.

She was super nice and pretty.  She could only mumble shit but her sister did some translating.

When I was getting it from behind I was thinking to myself that I could say the most dirtiest shit ever and it wouldn't matter.  I didn't though.  She was a sweetheart.  

So have you?"

Best quote EVAHR
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:27:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:44:48 PM EDT
[#22]
I will withhold my experience.

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I hooked up with a deaf girl a few times.  The only weirdness was one very awkward phone call when she tried to talk dirty through the TTY operator.  I don't remember the operator's name but when I tell the story I refer to him as "Jerome."  To this day I appreciate his professionalism.
View Quote

Thank you. You made my day
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:51:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So have you?"
View Quote

You got pegged by a deaf chick?

Alrighty then.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 2:53:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
SHE WAS BLIND THE WHOLE TIME
View Quote

Comic gold
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:02:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
My first time having sex...8th grade chick with a broken arm.

I was in 8th grade also you fucking creeps!
View Quote

"In an 8th grader" does not count as "in 8th grade."
Good try though

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:22:19 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

What about SSBBW???

About 400lbs, not a sexy 400lbs either.  She drove from another state for the week so when she got out and I saw the gunt.... I knew I had a job to do.  

I knew she was fat, but the pictures (not full body) looked like 300lbs.  

So I have never had sex with three women at the same time, but I have had sex with a woman that weighs as much as three women (joke complements of Dave Attell).

View Quote

So you banged a 400 lb chick and your excuse is that you thought she was going to be only 300 lbs?  
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:25:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Getting it = sex

From behind = doggystyle

You guys have a faggy plastic phallic obsession if thats the first thing you think of.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:26:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Does a self professed Communist California liberal count?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:27:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So you banged a 400 lb chick and your excuse is that you thought she was going to be only 300 lbs?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What about SSBBW???

About 400lbs, not a sexy 400lbs either.  She drove from another state for the week so when she got out and I saw the gunt.... I knew I had a job to do.  

So I have never had sex with three women at the same time, but I have had sex with a woman that weighs as much as three women (joke complements of Dave Attell).

Some people like a gal that brings a sack lunch to bed.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:34:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

We may have fucked the same chick

Seriously
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One chick in Vegas was missing part of her right hand.

Seriously

How did USMC taste?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:38:04 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What about SSBBW???

Is that a sandwich joke?

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:40:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

She's a pilot now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My ex wife was tarded

Mine was a pilot.

She's a pilot now

It's cool, lots of tards go on to live kick ass lives!

Also,

Quoted:
When I was getting it from behind I was thinking to myself that I could say the most dirtiest shit ever and it wouldn't matter. I didn't though. She was a sweetheart.

getting it from behind

getting it from behind

getting it from behind

from behind
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:41:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

How did USMC taste?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
One chick in Vegas was missing part of her right hand.

Seriously

How did USMC taste?

If you're so curious, you should find out.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:43:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I went to a high school dance once with a disabled girl in a wheelchair, she asked me.
She was very pretty and thin but could only walk about 10 feet without the chair to lean on.
We only "danced" one dance, she did barely more than stand there, everyone applauded.
After we left, she thanked me profusely--then insisted we go to the lake for what was then called "submarine racing".
No second date, she just wanted the experience(s) to remember, I told her I understood.
I enjoyed the entire thing, plus it gave me great social credit with other female students who thought I was really "nice" for doing this with her.

View Quote

That's nice honey..........

But did you fuck her?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:44:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

How could a one-armed girl cling to anything?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:51:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Getting it = sex

From behind = doggystyle

You guys have a faggy plastic phallic obsession if thats the first thing you think of.
View Quote

No, we just understand the nuances of the preposition "from" instead of "to."

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:54:20 PM EDT
[#38]
I was drinking at a bar in Germany when a decent looking broad rolls up on me in her wheelchair and asks me to dance. I refuse politely and continue to drink. My friends encourage me to dance with her and after several drinks were on the floor dancing and rolling.
  She tells me she has to use the ladies room and so being the gentleman I am I offer my help. I roll her in, get her on the pot, help her off the pot and place her on the counter where I tear her pants and underwear off. I grab her tiny strangely misshapen legs and pump furiously. When I finish I might have left her on the counter and borrowed her wheelchair.
Kinda feel bad about it now.
Does that count?
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:58:18 PM EDT
[#39]
OOO...OOO..OOO I finally have a story to tell in one of these threads...Some buddies and I were in Daytona Beach like 10  years ago for a car show... we were out one evening after the show at a local bar. My buddy hooked up with this somkin' brunette, only issue was her friend, a VERY cute blond who had an arm amputated at the elbow as a child in a car accident (not a deal closer but not really for me). The night goes on and we are all pretty drunk and it gets to the point in the evening where everyone is pairing up. My buddy comes to me and asks if I would do him a favor and "take one for the team" so being the wingman that I am I say f-it and go for it. Turns out she is freaky as hell!!!! We were in the living area of the hotel room we had (bed rooms are separate) and she is bent over on her nub taking it from behind and I look up to see my buddy and the brunette standing at the bedroom door hysterically laughing waving their arms like chicken wings....I just about lost it...but all I did was push he head into the couch and do work...
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm trying not to laugh...but failing miserably.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 4:06:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Yes ,   Mainly just stupid as hell. And it can't be fixed .

gd
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 4:11:37 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I was drinking at a bar in Germany when a decent looking broad rolls up on me in her wheelchair and asks me to dance. I refuse politely and continue to drink. My friends encourage me to dance with her and after several drinks were on the floor dancing and rolling.

She tells me she has to use the ladies room and so being the gentleman I am I offer my help. I roll her in, get her on the pot, help her off the pot and place her on the counter where I tear her pants and underwear off. I grab her tiny strangely misshapen legs and pump furiously. When I finish I might have left her on the counter and borrowed her wheelchair.

Does that count?

View Quote

Sounds a wee bit rapey
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 4:22:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Sounds a wee bit rapey
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does that count?

Sounds a wee bit rapey

With a hint of grand thefty.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 4:24:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Tourette's Syndrome.

Not vocal outbursts, but full body twitch every few minutes.  Every muscle contracted at once.

They should bottle it and sell it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 4:27:44 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Tourette's Syndrome.

Not vocal outbursts, but full body twitch every few minutes.  Every muscle contracted at once.

View Quote

Heard from a frat buddy that when a girl is bent praying to the porcelin god the contractions are incredible
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 4:32:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So have you?"

lulz
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 4:34:00 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Heard from a frat buddy that when a girl is bent praying to the porcelin god the contractions are incredible

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Tourette's Syndrome.

I had a girl go into a sneezing fit while I was banging her,it was awesome

Link Posted: 8/25/2015 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#48]
double tap
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I hooked up with a deaf girl a few times.  The only weirdness was one very awkward phone call when she tried to talk dirty through the TTY operator.  I don't remember the operator's name but when I tell the story I refer to him as "Jerome."  To this day I appreciate his professionalism.
View Quote

This thread delivers. I died laughing at that. that'd be awkward as heck
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 4:35:58 PM EDT
[#50]
I banged a nutcase who swore she could talk thru her pussy , I later came to find out it that all along it was her asshole that was actually a ventriloquist !
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top