Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/24/2015 8:56:13 PM EDT
I try to be a good sport and believe that " It'll just be quick, I only need a few things"

Isle after fucking isle of pussified crap that is of ZERO fucking interest to me.

And yes, oh yes we must venture down every single isle

"oh these hand towels are cute...  not $13 dollars cute though"  fucking facepalm after facepalm

Fuck Target and all the uppedy hipster fucks in the red shirts that work there.

Please for the sanity of men everywhere...  convert that shitty little food court you offer into a bar, with beers, shots, margaritas, chips and salsa and sports on tv, So I can just

relax and enjoy the only thing your store does have to offer, which is good looking women in yoga pants.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:57:20 PM EDT
[#1]
OPNI
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:57:37 PM EDT
[#2]
lol
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:58:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Target or Walmart (ammo!)? Your choice.

I much prefer shopping at Target just because it's generally cleaner than Walmart and less FSA. Walmart is a kamikaze trip for ammo.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:58:25 PM EDT
[#4]
OP needs a Valium.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:58:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

"oh these hand towels are cute...  not $13 dollars cute though"  fucking facepalm after facepalm

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:59:00 PM EDT
[#6]
If you still have to go shopping with your wife, you're doing something wrong.  Mine refuses to take me to the store if she wants to be in there for more than 15 minutes.  
Huffing and looking at your watch a lot is a good start.  Disappearing and making her find you also helps, just make sure you have the car keys, else she might leave your ass... I'm usually found looking at the kitchen appliances in Target, or playing the PS4.  

As far as Wal-mart? I'll pay the gunshop 50 cents extra per box of ammo so that I do not have to go in that place.    

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:59:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Um, it's Target...what did you expect?

I agree with you, most stuff there is silly feel good stuff. But this is no secret.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:00:43 PM EDT
[#8]
in before my wife left me for another woman
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:01:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Claim a bench by the doors, and watch the yoga pants clad world go by.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:02:05 PM EDT
[#10]
I used to put up with that, then I decided life is too short for me to waste on the banality of shopping with women so now I sit in the car and waste it on eyelid pmcs while the wife admires all the dish towels and doilies she wants.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:03:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

As far as Wal-mart? I'll pay the gunshop 50 cents extra per box of ammo so that I do not have to go in that place.    

View Quote

I would too, unfortunately all my lgs ammo is minimum of $4-5 more a box than wal mart, a few boxes of decent carry ammo no big deal. 500-1000 rounds of plinking ammo not so much
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:03:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you still have to go shopping with your wife, you're doing something wrong.  Mine refuses to take me to the store if she wants to be in there for more than 15 minutes.  

Huffing and looking at your watch a lot is a good start.  Disappearing and making her find you also helps... I'm usually found looking at the kitchen appliances in target.  

The problem with that scenario is that, around here at least, for every 1 set of ass cheeks I want to see in Yoga pants, there are 10 that I don't want to see.  

If I want to look at hot women in tight clothes, I go work out.  

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:06:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I would too, unfortunately all my lgs ammo is minimum of $4-5 more a box than wal mart, a few boxes of decent carry ammo no big deal. 500-1000 rounds of plinking ammo not so much
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Internet bulk purchases?    

I'll do a lot to avoid going to Wal-Mart.  Wife used to say that groceries were cheaper there,  I have proved this to be a false claim, between Kroger, Aldi, and GFS, I can save over $100 on what I would spend at Wal-Mart.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:18:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Target serves the same purpose as Chik-fil-a for middle class America. People tell themselves that they are paying a small premium for slightly better product/service. Really-though most won't say it in real life- they pay the small premium to avoid those they perceive as their inferiors.  

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:19:15 PM EDT
[#15]
wife unit

lol

I suspect you annoy her more than she annoys you
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:21:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Jo-Ann Fabrics is a real hoot.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:21:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Pics?
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:22:54 PM EDT
[#18]
I sense a lack of diversity and tolerance here.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:23:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Jo-Ann Fabrics is a real hoot.
View Quote

My wife quilts....
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:23:05 PM EDT
[#20]
You must be recently married.
This has been going on for eons.......
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:25:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
wife unit

lol

I suspect you annoy her more than she annoys you
View Quote

I don't call her that in real life, I'm only tough on the internet

I'd say we annoy each other equally and enjoy the dance.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:25:47 PM EDT
[#22]
I haven't seen the inside of a Target since I moved almost two months ago.
The GF and I go to Walmart.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:26:34 PM EDT
[#23]
You go to the wrong target. Mine is packed to the brim with slamming hot milfs. I make excuses to go to target.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:27:52 PM EDT
[#24]
i know those feels OP.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:28:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Target is great if you're an Instagramming female or a male homosexual with a strong nesting instinct. It has very little to offer men.  

I like Walmart because I can buy ammo, beer, steaks, tires, and underwear on the same trip.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:28:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Go to the toaster section and set every timer on every display.  Get exempt from Target night.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:33:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Huffing and looking at your watch a lot is a good start.  Disappearing and making her find you also helps, just make sure you have the car keys, else she might leave your ass.............................  
View Quote

Press your right hand to your kidney, rotate your right foot 90* out and drag it along. The Eye-gor imitation sends a message.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:38:38 PM EDT
[#28]
You're doing it wrong.  It sounds like you're there to trail behind the cart holding her purse.

You must respond with equal force.  There are plenty of things in that store that you would be happy to have.  Big things.  Shiny things.  Tasty things.

Get to it, man.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:52:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You're doing it wrong.  It sounds like you're there to trail behind the cart holding her purse.

You must respond with equal force.  There are plenty of things in that store that you would be happy to have.  Big things.  Shiny things.  Tasty things.

Get to it, man.
View Quote

You may be on to something....

Perhaps I shall find myself a bottle of screw top wine I could swig from while munching on a nice bag of pistachios.

When confronted I can just play dumb and say ...   hey I'm gonna pay for it man!  
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:58:15 PM EDT
[#30]
11/10 They do have some hot fucking yoga pants chicks there
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:58:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Me......When you're done come get me in the DVD/Sporting goods section.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:02:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I used to put up with that, then I decided life is too short for me to waste on the banality of shopping with women so now I sit in the car and waste it on eyelid pmcs while the wife admires all the dish towels and doilies she wants.
View Quote

This. And I have DVD player in the truck. Just finished a LaRue tactical sniper dvd this weekend while the wife shopped for maternity clothes :)
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:04:16 PM EDT
[#33]
My wife shops on Amazon.  I don't think she's been inside a Target, Walmart, Sears, etc, etc, in 5 years.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:05:19 PM EDT
[#34]
I just wander around and look at AR15.com and the yoga pants

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:05:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Target or Walmart (ammo!)? Your choice.

I much prefer shopping at Target just because it's generally cleaner than Walmart and less FSA. Walmart is a kamikaze trip for ammo.
View Quote

Funny.

Because it's soooo true.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:10:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Me......When you're done come get me in the DVD/book section.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:10:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Target sucks.  So does walmart.  Haven't been in either in months.  The wife-unit loves her some target though.  I don't shop with her and like it that way.  I buy meals as I cook them from local stores.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:14:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Hear you on the yoga pants!
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:16:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Aisle, not isle. And she probably drags you around the stores because you call her "wife unit".  
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Target serves the same purpose as Chik-fil-a for middle class America. People tell themselves that they are paying a small premium for slightly better product/service. Really-though most won't say it in real life- they pay the small premium to avoid those they perceive as their inferiors.  

View Quote

Percieve?  Have you ever been inside a walmart?  The only difference between most walmarts and a zoo is cover charge.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:19:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Percieve?  Have you ever been inside a walmart?  The only difference between most walmarts and a zoo is cover charge.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The animals at the zoo sometimes behave better than the animals at walmart.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:19:52 PM EDT
[#42]
theres more pussy at target than spring break in mexico.  wtf are you complaining about?  she basically asked you to have a 3some
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:21:56 PM EDT
[#43]
OP you are doing it wrong.  Whenever she traps you in Target or Walmart, go straight to the pharmacy.  Get a 12-pack of beer and a box of condoms.  Every time.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:21:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Grocery, auto parts, sporting goods, liquor, hardware and on rare occasion Loews and Tractor Supply, are the only stores I've been in for years. Can't take the torture. Anything I need that can't be had in any of those places can be found from right where I'm sitting now; cheaper, easier, with better selection, and no dumb asses or goblins.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:25:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Op, at least I hope you were packing in violation of their no ccw policy.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:27:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The problem with that scenario is that, around here at least, for every 1 set of ass cheeks I want to see in Yoga pants, there are 10 that I don't want to see.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huffing and looking at your watch a lot is a good start.  Disappearing and making her find you also helps... I'm usually found looking at the kitchen appliances in target.  

Walmart must be gruesome.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:28:22 PM EDT
[#47]
screw target and their new gender neutral crap
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:29:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Aisle, not isle. And she probably drags you around the stores because you call her "wife unit".  
View Quote

Do you find that offensive, does that hurt your feelings?

Sometime I tell her " you're my anchor baby"   and until last week that was fine, should I dial it back a bit?

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:30:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Perhaps I shall find myself a bottle of screw top wine I could swig from while munching on a nice bag of pistachios.

When confronted I can just play dumb and say ...   hey I'm gonna pay for it man!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get to it, man.

Go big or go home. Box wine, chocolate syrup, and Lucky Charms in the cart's kid seat. Enjoy the multiple flavor combinations. Take a deep sniff of the popcorn/stinky feet aroma with every slug of wine. When you eventually hork it up on the industrial linoleum, it will be a vivid kaleidoscope reminiscent of Steve Vai's swirl guitar or a Jackson Pollock painting.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 10:32:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Glad Im not the only one with this problem
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top