View Quote

But the blood moons.

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:28:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hammer Fall?
View Quote

Hot fudge sundae falls on Tuesday this week.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:35:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:37:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, it's true. Time to prepare to kiss your ass goodbye.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:42:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Since our currency is based on faith.... then I'd say, a darn good chance!
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:51:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Does this mean I should max out my credit cards on guns?
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:55:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yeah.. I never once believed the "death from above" claims as NASA came out immediately stating there is nothing of size heading towards us.

While I know there is nothing coming at us as they have no reason to lie... but it also got me thinking if something was coming at is... I wonder if they would really tell us? can you imagine the mass riots if people found out they won't be alive in a month?

LET ME STATE THAT I DO NOT BELIEVE WE WILL BE HIT ANYTIME SOON. Just thought i'd add in the last bit as something to think about. I couldn't imagine what would happen if such a thing was a released.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah.. I never once believed the "death from above" claims as NASA came out immediately stating there is nothing of size heading towards us.

While I know there is nothing coming at us as they have no reason to lie... but it also got me thinking if something was coming at is... I wonder if they would really tell us? can you imagine the mass riots if people found out they won't be alive in a month?

LET ME STATE THAT I DO NOT BELIEVE WE WILL BE HIT ANYTIME SOON. Just thought i'd add in the last bit as something to think about. I couldn't imagine what would happen if such a thing was a released.

too many amateur astronomers out there to keep something like that a secret

that is assuming NASA is capable of keeping a secret in the first place, which is doubtful.  They couldn't even keep the fact that the moon landings were faked a secret!  

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:00:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Stock up on Oreo cookies.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It will be bigger than Y2K. I am digging a deep bunker under my septic tank . I will be ready for anything
View Quote

The only thing you should be ready for is a septic tank leak.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Odd. Maybe it's just a Mississippi thing.

I've got a few buddies that work at other gun stores in the area and their business is booming as well
View Quote

It's called hunting season, comes around once a year, sorry for your short term memory loss...
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#11]
If you start thinking of things in an "we are living in the end times" perspective. . . I imagine those living in Southern Europe are much much closer to an accurate portrayal.

Europe will be in chaos well before shit goes down in the US, I can assure you of that.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:17:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's called hunting season, comes around once a year, sorry for your short term memory loss...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Odd. Maybe it's just a Mississippi thing.

I've got a few buddies that work at other gun stores in the area and their business is booming as well

LOL. People don't hunt with 38, 9mm, 40 S&W, 45ACP, 5.56, 7.62X39.

***EDIT**** Forgot to add that i'm an Avid hunter. Even my short term memory loss won't let me forget opening days. wait wait wait... what were we talking about?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:26:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm sure there is a thread somewhere around about it. Please feel free to link.

I work in a gun store and guns and ammo are sky rocketing right now. More and more people coming in are talking about a financial collapse coming towards the end of September.

Any weight to this or just yet another tin foil hat conspiracy theory?

**ETA** As a gun salesman.... I don't mind all the conspiracy theories... business is GOOD.
View Quote

If your average gun Store nitwit knew something credible about an impending financial collapse then the markets would already reflect it

They dont.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:48:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Old joke that fits here:

What's the worst thing about the zombie  apocolypse?

Pretending it's not awesome.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:55:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Old joke that fits here:

What's the worst thing about the zombie  apocolypse?

Pretending it's not awesome.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:02:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Never been any blood moons before ... oh wait.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:03:17 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm still on edge from Dec 2012.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:06:28 PM EDT
[#19]
I need to buy stock in Reynolds Wrap.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:09:03 PM EDT
[#20]
We'll, CTD hasn't jacked up prices on mags and ammo so I guess it's all good.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:12:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I am shocked and amazed each day I wake to find electricity and the internet still working.
View Quote

Mark, I work for a cable ISP ... and whenever I get to work I feel the same way
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:01:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I work in a gun store and guns and ammo are sky rocketing right now. More and more people coming in are talking about a financial collapse coming towards the end of September.

**ETA** As a gun salesman.... I don't mind all the conspiracy theories... business is GOOD.
View Quote

Sounds like a "salesman" is trying to create the next panic so he can rape customers....
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:04:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lets pretend they lied.... what does that really change... We would all be dead the "commoners", the "preppers" and the "elite" would all die from a massive impact.  Why bother to lie?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:06:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I also work at a gun store and haven't sold an AR in 6 weeks if not more, business is slow not only in the store but at local shows. No signs of anything big coming in my area.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I also work at a gun store and haven't sold an AR in 6 weeks if not more, business is slow not only in the store but at local shows. No signs of anything big coming in my area.

Than obviously your prices are too high!
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:10:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I am shocked and amazed each day I wake to find electricity and the internet still working.
View Quote
You have the electricity in Texas now?

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:18:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Something better happen, or i bought all these MREs and playboy magazines for nothing
View Quote

Matches your avatar perfectly.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:20:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Voodoo magic I tells you.......
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:53:13 AM EDT
[#28]
What is it about human beings that makes us enjoy fantasizing about our demise?

Is it self loathing?

The end has been near for 2000 years.

Stop it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top