Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 7:50:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Major candidates within 120 days of the election. We have a ways to go yet.

View Quote

Want to guess who got an exception and got protection while other candidates did not in 2008?
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 7:56:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 7:59:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

While I won't say I agree exactly, I will say that this is a very real possibility. We need to be very, very careful with Trump.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is a Trojan fuckin horse.

Mark my words.

Containing?

Clintons.

While I won't say I agree exactly, I will say that this is a very real possibility. We need to be very, very careful with Trump.

How careful do we need to be with Jeb?
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 8:00:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I can't wait to see him get his ass kicked.
View Quote

A black eye and broken nose might just beat the breaks off the bus and get him elected.

It would turn him into the underdog that is willing to stand up to the thugz.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 8:02:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

How careful do we need to be with Jeb?
View Quote

Did you watch the video Badfish and Sylvan were nice enough to post?

And if so, did it answer your question?
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 8:15:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Clintons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mark my words.

Containing?

Clintons.

lol the Clinton is about to be pushed out of the race, she'll be lucky if she stays out of prison. The long knives are out
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 9:14:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I haven't liked Trump at all, but I'd love to be watching his security cut a swath through these morons when this goes down... and it will.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 9:32:00 AM EDT
[#8]
If it happens, I hope lots of ambulances are standing by along with more than a few cops in riot gear. Hickory, hippy glasses and dredds should go well together.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 9:35:51 AM EDT
[#9]
If he says "White lives matter" and doesn't apologise for it, he gets my vote.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 9:38:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Containing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Mark my words.

Containing?

The Clintons.....

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 9:42:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Well, if #Blacklivesmatter and Trump are both run by the Clintons (as some here have opined) then Trump doesn't have much to fear by challenging them.  It is the political equivalent of him shaving McMahon's head.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 9:45:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 9:47:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Trump should hire Black water.
Black water vs. BLM - Battle Royal
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 9:51:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
at this Huff Post drivel

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-kuttner/donald-trump-black-lives-matter_b_7963232.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
at this Huff Post drivel

BLM is disrupting the most progressive candidate in the Democratic field. Why? Because in the year since the murder of Michael Brown in Ferguson, the issue of systemic violence against blacks has still not broken through to become a first-tier issue, even among liberals.

Why Sanders? Because he is a soft target, with little if any security at his rallies and not inclined to call the cops on protestors. So he suffers disproportionately for the sins of the larger system. Is this fair? Not exactly. On the other hand it seems to be working.

Sanders has put out an excellent statement on criminal justice reform, which is far stronger than anything else out there from a mainstream candidate.

Even though these tactics are not pretty, we can expect the entire Democratic field to give more attention to issues of structural racism.

Black Lives Matter, rather like Occupy Wall Street and its spawn, is not a top-down movement. It is "horizontal," in the jargon du jour, a kind of loose confederation of like minded activists, rather like (pardon the analogy) the Tea Parties.

On the other hand, it is probably the most important grass movement to come along in decades, certainly on the left. And it sure doesn't have the Tea Parties wealthy donors helping to pull the string.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-kuttner/donald-trump-black-lives-matter_b_7963232.html

Marxists. They're Marxists. That shit reads like some kind of communist newspaper article.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 9:52:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Maybe he will call them out for what they are.

Racists.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 9:55:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:06:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Well, this is all certainly more entertaining than Romney walking around with his sleeves rolled up, I'll give the hairdo that much.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:07:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Mark my words.
View Quote

The sad part is that the Clintons have figured out what we want as a candidate and gave us a fake one when the GOP is still giving us weaklings.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:13:54 AM EDT
[#19]
I would expect Trump's bodyguards to throw all loudmouths out if they are causing a disturbance.  Or have them arrested, which is what should happen to anyone of any color who is causing a public disturbance.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:18:06 AM EDT
[#20]
I so enjoy a good train wreck.

I hope they do it. Lets get this shit over with. BLM reminds me of that annoying kid in the checkout line kicking and screaming when they don't get their way.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:18:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Trump needs to hire the Hells Angels for event security.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:21:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Fucking this right here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mark my words.

Containing?

Clintons.

Fucking this right here.

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:32:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Trump would take them down himself

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Exactly. Get up there, grab your sack, say what you mean and think, and let the chips fall where they may.

I don't understand how Trump is bad for the pubs other than making them look like slack jawed lackies (except for Cruz).

He's driving the conversation to the right and into the open, allowing the other candidates to appear moderate but still saying what needs said if they'll do it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well someone needs to start standing up against this nonsense.  I just wish it was a better candidate.  Walker had his chance at the debate but instead talked about more police training.  He looked like a deer in headlights.  OMG, I don't want to offend!

Exactly. Get up there, grab your sack, say what you mean and think, and let the chips fall where they may.

I don't understand how Trump is bad for the pubs other than making them look like slack jawed lackies (except for Cruz).

He's driving the conversation to the right and into the open, allowing the other candidates to appear moderate but still saying what needs said if they'll do it.

Which is why I support him.

I know he's a douche. I know he's not a conservative. I know he's probably in this for the wrong reason.   BUT I also know that the status quo for the R's is nothing more than saying one thing and ACTING exactly like a Dem.

I'm sick of that.  I hope the Donald charade actually forces a real conservative out into the open.  Sadly, I don't think it will.

So I know that by supporting Donald I am in turn supporting Hillary.  At this point, I don't care.  I really don't care.  

I've said it in other threads.........we are at the last scene of Thelma and Louise............we're going over the cliff........might as well have a good attitude and enjoy the ride down.

Sorry, Repub's......you've got no one to blame but yourselves.  You were handed a victory and a mandate on more than one occasion...and you pissed it away.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:55:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Prepositions, how do they work?
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:57:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:58:34 AM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Only thing I see by Trump being tight with Clinton is he being a good businessman.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:58:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This could be the deciding factor on this guy getting my vote.

If I see heads getting cracked and hippy tears I am 100% on the Trump train.
View Quote

Lol. Dis.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 10:59:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#31]

SNORT !!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Stupid to call them out.

Oh well....Colbert says he can hardly wait to start his new show and have Trump still running.  Guess he care little about  Hillary's action.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:11:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Mark my words.
View Quote

I agree.  A mouthy cartoon version of Perot.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:12:52 AM EDT
[#35]
But on Twitter in the moments following The Donald’s bombastic remarks, #BlackLivesMatter tweeters said they were ready to rise to the challenge.

Don Solo @donsolo1pointO
#BlackLivesMatter Trump just called us out let's make sure we take his fucking mic!!! Republicans are the real enemies

Nikola Flexla @_Symonds_
How does one sign up? RT @chrislhayes: Did Trump just threaten to physically fight #BlackLivesMatter protesters?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:13:50 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

You have balls Trump, I can respect that in a leader

Sadly since America is so pussified it may be you undoing.

I love how he tells it how it is, and doesn't care.

View Quote
'

Trump or the honey badger?

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:20:01 AM EDT
[#37]
There'll be hell toupee!

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:20:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Trump can't be bought and that worries the wrong people!

As he said yesterday, "I'll use every liquid asset if I have to"

That is going to worry the wrong people.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:22:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

OK, Rand, we got it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mark my words.

OK, Rand, we got it.

You cant be serious.  All that ill temper directed at liberaltarians for splitting votes and you support a venomous divisive ass clown like Trump?  It is obvious at this point that he is there to misdirect from candidates that may act with at least some class to be electable.  Trump even stated he would run as an independent if he did not get Republican backing.  I am marking YOUR words.

People here complain about Obama sticking his nose into everything that comes along and now Trump is doing the same just for attention to fuel his own narcissism.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:23:01 AM EDT
[#40]
“That was a disgrace,” Trump said at a press conference before a speech in Michigan on Tuesday, vowing it wouldn’t happen to him: “I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will.”

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:23:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

We all know you are correct.

Where are the Hanson Brothers when we really need them?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mark my words.

We all know you are correct.

Where are the Hanson Brothers when we really need them?

Found 'em!

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x1W6-ErrHls[/youtube]

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:30:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
But on Twitter in the moments following The Donald’s bombastic remarks, #BlackLivesMatter tweeters said they were ready to rise to the challenge.

Don Solo @donsolo1pointO
#BlackLivesMatter Trump just called us out let's make sure we take his fucking mic!!! Republicans are the real enemies

Nikola Flexla @_Symonds_
How does one sign up? RT @chrislhayes: Did Trump just threaten to physically fight #BlackLivesMatter protesters?

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/callgood/New%20stuff/popcornmunch.gif

Don Solo ?@donsolo1pointO 11h11 hours ago

#BlackLivesMatter Trump just called us out..take it to him and his racist Repub followers Trump addresses the tactic but skips the issue

Don Solo ?@donsolo1pointO 2h2 hours ago

This is what racism looks like

Don Solo ?@donsolo1pointO 2h2 hours ago

This is what I mean...suggesting people be shot@for protesting shows you're a racist

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:31:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
There'll be hell toupee!

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:34:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Wow, I'm pretty dumb.

For weeks I've been trying to figure out what Trump has to do with the Bureau of Land Management.  And no, I'm not joking.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump vs BLM...

When assholes collide.

Oh, and fuck Trump.
Wow, I'm pretty dumb.

For weeks I've been trying to figure out what Trump has to do with the Bureau of Land Management.  And no, I'm not joking.

if it makes you feel any better i too was wondering why all of a sudden the Bureau of Land Management was all of a sudden all over arfcom. i had initially thought something was going on with the bundy folks out west again.  

(but i did figure it out within a few minutes thats what they were'nt talking about)
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:37:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

lol the Clinton is about to be pushed out of the race, she'll be lucky if she stays out of prison. The long knives are out
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mark my words.

Containing?

Clintons.

I'll believe that when I see it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:51:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
There'll be hell toupee!

View Quote

I about fell outta my chair!
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:51:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mark my words.

Containing?

Clintons.

I feel that way too but then again, Obama and the Hitlery truly hate each other, so...
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:52:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Dear,  7 pound 5 ounce baby Jesus please let this happen.  Amen
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:52:52 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I so enjoy a good train wreck.

I hope they do it. Lets get this shit over with. BLM reminds me of that annoying kid in the checkout line kicking and screaming when they don't get their way.

View Quote

I do hope they do too.....It'll be glorious.

Check out some of their tweets.

http://therightscoop.com/its-on-now-trump-threatens-black-lives-matter-protesters-and-they-respond-on-social-media/

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 11:57:38 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

for all of you saying he has balls....he doesn't have balls, he has a mouth....anyone can get up and run it, he hasn't done anything yet other than out himself as a clinton ally

its a damn side show that is screwing cruz or walker or any other good candidate

View Quote

I disagree.

It is a sideshow that is preventing the MSM from really going after any other candidates. For now, it may be nothing more than keeping Hilary in the shadows. But, it has a collateral affect of keeping the rest of the R's in the shadow's as well.

If Cruz can bide his time and then pick up the mantle of "don't give a damn, I'm going to call it like I see it" when Trump really flames out, he can slide into the nomination. And if the current polls are not just fiction, he beats Clinton in a head to head.

I say, "Go Don Go!" keep at it big boy and give 'em hell.
Page / 4
Top Top