Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2015 8:56:11 PM EDT
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoo_%28TV_series%29

Anybody watching?

5 episodes in and the show is still holding up.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 10:57:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Somebody else on arfcom has to be watching this show.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 11:00:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Isn't that "The Birds", just with more animals?
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 11:00:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Saw it once.

The acting is meh.....the premise has............promise, but, it was too slooooow to capture my attention.

Needed Dawn of the Dead pace with more killin'
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 11:03:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Isn't that "The Birds", just with more animals?
View Quote
Yep

The book is just more enviro nazi fantasy bullshit

Go read the wiki page if ya want a synopsis
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 12:21:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Tried to watch it.  Way to much silliness.

I like how in the first episode the lions snuck up to the vehicle, popped the hood, and ate through the radiator hose, then closed the hood, snuck back around, and THEN slowly ambushed the hero and his quasi-girlfriend.

Then used some chloroform om the guy they hung from the tree.  Nothing else explains how he was basically unscathed by the attack, yet somehow is knocked unconscious and doesn't regain his senses until it's night.

It's sad when zombie shows and vampire shows have more realism than lion attack shows.

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 12:24:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah I'm watching

Not too bad so far, except it has that stench of hippie fucking 'humans are destroying the planet and must be eliminated' bullshit...but I can deal with it.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:05:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Another good episode tonight.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 11:12:26 PM EDT
[#8]
An interesting look at the background of a couple of characters during tonight's episode.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top