BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:53:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

According to the CDC statistics the last 40 years a black woman is 5 times more likely to have an abortion than a white woman and a Hispanic woman is twice as likely. It's kind of ironic that Republicans oppose abortion while at the same time it has helped keep them in the game as far as election demographics go in the present time. 20 more years and they will have wished they had funded an abortion clinic in every low income area they could.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Baltimore needs more planned parenthood.

According to the CDC statistics the last 40 years a black woman is 5 times more likely to have an abortion than a white woman and a Hispanic woman is twice as likely. It's kind of ironic that Republicans oppose abortion while at the same time it has helped keep them in the game as far as election demographics go in the present time. 20 more years and they will have wished they had funded an abortion clinic in every low income area they could.  

Margret Sanger would be proud.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:55:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The major influence on Baltimore's sudden rise in crime  is the riot that they staged there. And the reason for the riot (which was previously unknown) was the news coverage it got.

CNN is the reason for Baltimore's crime rise!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://news.yahoo.com/baltimore-killings-soar-level-unseen-43-years-184317889.html

Crime experts and residents of Baltimore's most dangerous neighborhoods cite a confluence of factors: mistrust of the police; generalized anger and hopelessness over a lack of opportunities for young black men; and competition among dealers of illegal drugs, bolstered by the looting of prescription pills from pharmacies during the riot.

What the fuck?  

The major influence on Baltimore's sudden rise in crime  is the riot that they staged there. And the reason for the riot (which was previously unknown) was the news coverage it got.

CNN is the reason for Baltimore's crime rise!!

I think it was more to do with DOJ shenanigans, Al Sharpton pot-stirring  and a certain narrative. But that's just me.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 11:38:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's it my friend. Just change the language like our Progressive buddies. What murders???? Jus some non parental post-birth abortions going on. Nothing Ms Sanger wouldn't approve of......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some could argue that post-birth abortions are coming true.

That's it my friend. Just change the language like our Progressive buddies. What murders???? Jus some non parental post-birth abortions going on. Nothing Ms Sanger wouldn't approve of......

My abortion theory, ban pre-natal abortion, give all the babies a chance. But once they prove to be a scumbag, give em a post-natal abortion.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 11:40:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You're a fool.

Abortion of a negligent pregnancy is the murder of an innocent life for the convenience of the mother.

Capitol Punishment is the State metting out humane punishment to a violent felon, for murdering "innocent" citizens, found guilty by a jury of his peers.

Yeah, I don't see the difference either

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Death is death. There is no distinction.
You're a fool.

Abortion of a negligent pregnancy is the murder of an innocent life for the convenience of the mother.

Capitol Punishment is the State metting out humane punishment to a violent felon, for murdering "innocent" citizens, found guilty by a jury of his peers.

And you're in denial. Administering death out like it's some kind of prescription is lunacy. It hasn't cured anything since it's inception yet we'll continue to do it over and over again.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 11:47:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

WTF?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And they're gonna close the city jail.

(no; seriously, they are.)

WTF?

It was a corrupt, scandal-plagued facility.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-hogan-jail-qa-20150730-story.html#navtype=outfit

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:26:41 PM EDT
[#6]
#ohwell
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:35:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I feel for the good people stuck in that city.  All the other savages, here are all the fucks I give...
View Quote

Ain't nobody's ass set in cement. I'd move my family out of that shit-hole so fast it would make your head swim.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#8]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And they're gonna close the city jail.

(no; seriously, they are.)

WTF?

It was a corrupt, scandal-plagued facility.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-hogan-jail-qa-20150730-story.html#navtype=outfit

It is going to cost the City millions to transfer and house the current/future inmates on top of the millions they have already spent on repairs and updates in the last few.
I would assume that the crime will subsequently increase at a higher rate now and am wondering how many of the fucktard criminals believe since there is no jail, they will not be incarcerated.
Genius. Keep it real Baltimore.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:25:43 PM EDT
[#9]
And, how do we prevent today's children from becoming thugs, let's open the Freddie Gray Youth Empowerment Center, where Freddie is lauded as an urban hero...

Kids spend up to twelve hours a day here, no doubt learning how to respect authority.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:33:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Crazy, no one saw that coming.  Like no one.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:34:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I would like to see the TOP Community Organizer go in and talk to them youts to curb violence like he did while he was in Chicago.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
why did she not step down to?, half of it is her fault for encouraging this bullshit at the start.
View Quote

Democrat SOP: Deflect blame, never accept responsibility for negative consequences.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:52:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I think it's ironic that Republicans are Pro-Life while at the same time argue for Capital Punishment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's ironic that Republicans are Pro-Life while at the same time argue for Capital Punishment.

An unborn child deserves a chance despite the parents mistake. Murderers have usually squandered their chances and you don't  put a rabid dog down to save the dog....
Dont need a political affiliation to understand this.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:55:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Looting ...the hardest job you'll ever love.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:02:09 PM EDT
[#15]
As long as it is relatively contained, the system is working.  Lots of the violence, filth, vibrant culture, etc. is concentrated in pockets.  As long as it stays that way, fine by me.  Have at it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:17:46 PM EDT
[#16]
This thread needs more jeep with a ma deuce parked in front of the gun shop.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:28:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

why did she not step down to?, half of it is her fault for encouraging this bullshit at the start.
View Quote

She'll win re-election in a landslide because stupids stick together.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:31:50 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Back to topic:

We can't say what needs to be said.

Those babies turn into a product of their environment, an environment whose responsibility is directly on the shoulders of the DNC and their communities' government.   An environment overwhelmingly bankrupt of any morals or values compatable with the world outside their enclaves.

When you value bling over hard work and education, you can't expect the outside world to trust you with giving your all to a job that pays a comfortable living salary.

When you respect, idolize and emulate and  the local drug dealers, pimps and hustlers, you can't expect to keep a clean criminal record that makes you employable with a job that pays a comfortable living salary.

When you don't wisely chose the men you sleep with, often without protection, you can't expect society to happily financially support your third child by a man with 6 other baby mommas with a total of approximately 10 kids already he doesn't support financially or even emotionally as a father-figure

I grew up in small town, Southern NJ, with people of color, fill in the blank with the current politically-correct term, who sweated and worked their asses off in the same glass plants my family worked in, drove the same not-brand-new Chevy or GMC pickup trucks, went to the same schools, played the same games together, gave the same candies to on Halloween, raked or mowed lawns for neighbors who were sick or invalid.   Most of us fellow Americans chose to work hard in order to escape the glass plants, to seek better opportunities in life, or chose to go in the military to serve the nation and fellow Americans we loved.

You know what happened to that town? Several elected city officials got wind of Camden's plan to close their public housing and spread their problem around the state. So these corrupt officials bought up vacant houses, got on the Section 8 dole, these problem families moved in, then block by block the cancer spread, crime rose, until it was no longer a safe place to walk to school thru the cancerous neighborhoods near the school. Those city officials cashed out, moved out of state to Florida probably, now the once thriving town has turned into Milvadischu.  
View Quote

I grew up in the south suburbs of Chicago, and saw the same thing happen.  Went to look at it on Google streetview not long ago and it now looks like a warzone.  

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:34:41 PM EDT
[#19]
TIB instead of TIA from Blood Diamond. Nobody cares because it is Baltimore.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
As long as it is relatively contained, the system is working.  Lots of the violence, filth, vibrant culture, etc. is concentrated in pockets.  As long as it stays that way, fine by me.  Have at it.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:44:26 PM EDT
[#21]
By the end of August:

By the end of September:

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:46:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Oblamo to new AG...."Quick, think of a way we can blame all these new murders on white cops."

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:48:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Oblamo to new AG...."Quick, think of a way we can blame all these new murders on white cops."

View Quote

Something, something lion, something
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:33:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That dumbass is so damn unprepared and unqualified.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That dumbass is so damn unprepared and unqualified.

She will probably get re-elected because of race baiting and pandering.  If the people buy into this shit, and can't see past race, well they deserve the bad leadership they get....along with all the crime and incompetence that comes with it.  Fuck Baltimore.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:36:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is not even remotely ironic.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:38:04 PM EDT
[#26]
But this cannot be happening....Baltimore has lots of gun control.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:40:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

And you're in denial. Administering death out like it's some kind of prescription is lunacy. It hasn't cured anything since it's inception yet we'll continue to do it over and over again.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're a fool.

LOL, it is designed to hand out revenge against the most egregious perpetrators. What is it supposed to cure?  Some of you are always looking for a utopia.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:42:10 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote
Hello, my friend, welcome to my store.  Could I start you off with an appetizer?  How about some wine?  We have the very finest Section 8.  It is

a 2015 vintage, and will of course be accompanied by delicious Supreme Court rulings.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:48:29 PM EDT
[#29]
I guess Deeetroit is going to have competition for the shithole city title.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:49:07 PM EDT
[#30]
#liberalutopiaachieved

#blameitonwhiteprivelidge

#thehopeandchangeyouvotedfor
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:49:48 PM EDT
[#31]
ZFG.

Smile and wave.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:50:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I guess Deeetroit is going to have competition for the shithole city title.
View Quote

Detroit, Chicago, and Baltimore are they dynasties of shithole city competition.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:01:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pockets? Like everything West of MLK and everything East of Calvert?

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:03:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Not surprising from such a shithole.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:04:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Pockets? Like everything West of MLK and everything East of Calvert the Mississippi?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pockets? Like everything West of MLK and everything East of Calvert the Mississippi?

fixed.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:07:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Fuck Them.
View Quote

I am looking at my give a shit meter, its not moving. So yeah, fuck em.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:08:34 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

That's affirmative action , at it's finest .

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:09:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

fixed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fixed.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:09:31 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote

But she didnt say that . . .

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:17:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don't trust the police, Imma go kill a motherfucker.  Makes complete sense.
View Quote

It also causes general anger and a lack of jobs.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:42:51 PM EDT
[#42]
How could this possibly be true? Isn't Baltimore now a Leftist Utopia that they wish to share across the country?

I simply can find no fucks to give.  They got what they asked for.  Just wall the fucker off and be done with it already.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:52:46 PM EDT
[#43]
My hometown is also having a great year:

111 Murders so far this year, compared with 159 for all of 2014

103 victims were black, 8 were white.

Zero of the black victims had a riot thrown for them, or had a White House staffer attend their funeral.

The reason I have a hard time with "Black Lives Matter" as a slogan is reinforced when I wake up every other day to another murdered African-American, with crickets from the black community.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:55:06 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote
is DU closed? right at you.

ETA and for the record I am very pro death. Both ways. for exactly the reason this thread shows we need it.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:58:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

She is kind of hot though. Crazy as fuck but hot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

She is kind of hot though. Crazy as fuck but hot.

Kind of?

She is hotter than hell. Dumber than a box of dried owl shit though.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:05:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Don't care
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:31:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Must be because of the Confederate flag, or the images carved on Stone Mountain...
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:44:23 AM EDT
[#48]
I have to admit, I've told visitors for years to stay within three blocks of the harbor. And no more than two blocks to either side of Charles St.

The crime maps are bearing this out nicely.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:01:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I have to admit, I've told visitors for years to stay within three blocks of the harbor. And no more than two blocks to either side of Charles St.

The crime maps are bearing this out nicely.
View Quote

Is the Inner Harbor area still safe?  Relatively speaking, of course
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:22:32 AM EDT
[#50]
don't care.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top