Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 12:09:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For the majority of American's it is.

The Median Home Price Is $391,000 in New Jersey in 2014. The median home price in the USA is $188,000.

This public employee's house is $500,000.

The majority of American's live in homes that are a fraction of the price of this public employee and his home is more expensive the majority of residents in NJ -- an expensive state to live in.
Source: http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/pdf/lpt/class2/avgsale2014.pdf
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats is no where near a mansion

For the majority of American's it is.

The Median Home Price Is $391,000 in New Jersey in 2014. The median home price in the USA is $188,000.

This public employee's house is $500,000.

The majority of American's live in homes that are a fraction of the price of this public employee and his home is more expensive the majority of residents in NJ -- an expensive state to live in.
Source: http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/pdf/lpt/class2/avgsale2014.pdf
A mansion is not measured by what other people have, that is a liberal concept

And WTF is your point, are you saying the officer is corrupt?

Are you saying he shouldn't have a nice home even though it is his and his wifes money?

You have no idea how long he has had this house or what he paid.

You don't  shit about it.

All you can do is throw shit and see if any of it sticks.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 12:09:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
NJ trooper bought the house opposite us when I lived there, new construction, $600k, he also had a fleet of new cars and a big 5th wheel RV.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

How much do NJ Troopers make? That's...a way nicer house than I would have imagined.

NJ trooper bought the house opposite us when I lived there, new construction, $600k, he also had a fleet of new cars and a big 5th wheel RV.
Point?

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 12:33:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Point?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How much do NJ Troopers make? That's...a way nicer house than I would have imagined.

Point?

Seems like a good career choice?
If it wasn't Jersey that is.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 1:06:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Are you saying he shouldn't have a nice home even though it is his and his wifes money?

View Quote

I know what he paid for it and when he bought it.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 1:31:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

and ?

It's not hard, it's all on the net

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:51:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:A mansion is not measured by what other people have, that is a liberal concept

View All Quotes
Quoted:A mansion is not measured by what other people have, that is a liberal concept

I think its great that a high school graduate who has only been on the job for six years can afford a house most American's can't and afford the one of the highest real estate taxes and living expenses in the country while getting treatment and personal armed protection most American's can't.

Authorities have not released the names of those involved, but the home where the incident occurred is owned by Kissinger Barreau. According to news reports at the time, Barreau graduated from the New Jersey State Police Academy in 2009.

God bless him.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/nj-trooper-shot-teens-ran-article-1.2310424
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:53:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think its great that a high school graduate who has only been on the job for six years can afford a house most American's can't and afford the one of the highest real estate taxes and living expenses in the country while getting treatment and personal armed protection most American's can't.

God bless him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Authorities have not released the names of those involved, but the home where the incident occurred is owned by Kissinger Barreau. According to news reports at the time, Barreau graduated from the New Jersey State Police Academy in 2009.

God bless him.

Care to provide proof that he just has a H.S. diploma?
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 5:00:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am just joking about that. I have no idea what the requirements are.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 5:06:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Sounds like the trooper thought the kids were a rip off crew after his drug stash and cash.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 6:11:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.  For all we know, he doesn't have the diploma.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 6:18:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Troopers Won't Tell Family Where Their Shot Up Car Is

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/sparta/categories/sparta-top-stories/articles/source-trooper-kissenger-barreau-did-not-identif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Troopers Won't Tell Family Where Their Shot Up Car Is

Marasco said her car was impounded. She said her son was told the car was towed by Hayden’s Auto and Truck Repair and that her son could "go to Hayden in Andover, to pay and take the receipt to Totowa to pick up the car.”

Hayden’s is in Sparta, but Marasco said people there said they didn’t have the vehicle. Marasco said she went to the trooper barracks and was told they did not have a record of her car. She said she told them the date and nature of the incident and the name under which the car was registered and they still said they could not find any record of the car, the incident or anything related to the boys’ names.

“Right now, I’m assuming it’s in Totowa,” she said.  

They told her they needed the license plate number. She is still following up with attempts to retrieve the vehicle.

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/sparta/categories/sparta-top-stories/articles/source-trooper-kissenger-barreau-did-not-identif

I assume the AG is also unable to find the car? Why would the department be hiding/shuffling evidence if their boy is innocent?
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I assume the AG is also unable to find the car? Why would the department be hiding/shuffling evidence if their boy is innocent?
View Quote

Maybe the PD  has it at a body shop getting all the bullet damage fixed? you know because it was all a big misunderstanding...
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:07:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You really do belong at demo underground central  

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am just a cranky dick.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:27:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I am just a cranky dick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am just a cranky dick.
You're half right

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:28:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's odd, but I am sure someone knows where it is. It's not like the NJ State Troopers had a secret cabal of troopers who enforced a Blue Line or anything.

New Jersey Agrees to Settle Trooper’s Harassment Suit

NEWARK, Oct. 1 — Officials with the New Jersey attorney general’s office said on Monday that the state had agreed to a $400,000 settlement in a lawsuit filed by a former state trooper who said that he was beaten and harassed by members of a secret group of rogue officers within the State Police.

Mr. Hopson said that he was attacked by members of a loose-knit group within the State Police known as the Lords of Discipline. For years, minority and female troopers have complained that they have been harassed by members of the group.

In 2005, the state attorney general’s office issued a report that found seven troopers guilty of harassing their colleagues. The troopers received punishments ranging from reprimands to 45-day suspensions, but the attorney general’s office said it found no evidence that the Lords of Discipline existed within the State Police.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/02/nyregion/02lords.html?_r=0

N.J. trooper hazing controversy lingers The state's costs hit $1 million with a recent settlement. A deceased trooper's lawsuit could go on trial next year.

Its foreboding name evokes a code of medieval justice to match its reputation for secrecy and retribution.

Its alleged victims are members of the New Jersey State Police, and so are the people they accuse.

Its very essence is the subject of dispute: In the eyes of top state officials, the group said to call itself the Lords of Discipline doesn't exist.

But allegations of harassment by troopers who say they were victimized by a cabal of comrades for blowing the whistle on questionable police procedures have just sent New Jersey's legal tab past the $1 million mark.

Prior to the $400,000 settlement in the Hopson case, the Attorney General's Office settled two other Lords of Discipline cases brought by troopers: $235,000 to Emblez Longoria in October 2005 in Superior Court and $375,000 to Kim Zollitsch in federal court, Wald said.

http://articles.philly.com/2007-10-06/news/25232524_1_fellow-troopers-young-trooper-lords
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:29:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You're half right

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am just a cranky dick.
You're half right

No, I admit I am cranky too.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 8:48:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has some college though.

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 12:14:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Here is the teen driver's call to 911 to report the shooting.

Teen driver vents about friend on 911 tape after trooper fired at car

When the dispatcher, apparently conferring with police, asked him to “hang on,” Baker vented to his friends about Matty.

“This is so (expletive) annoying, dude. How did I let Matty just, like, led us .... Wait, how did he think it was the wrong (expletive) house.”

At some point, the dispatcher — apparently overhearing the exchange — asked, “Whose house were you trying to get to?”

“I was trying to get to our friend Matt Mitchell,” Baker replied.
View Quote

http://www.njherald.com/story/29711023/2015/08/04/teen-driver-vents-about-friend-on-911-tape-after-trooper-fired-at-car
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 12:25:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

http://www.njherald.com/story/29711023/2015/08/04/teen-driver-vents-about-friend-on-911-tape-after-trooper-fired-at-car
View All Quotes
Quoted:

When the dispatcher, apparently conferring with police, asked him to “hang on,” Baker vented to his friends about Matty.

“This is so (expletive) annoying, dude. How did I let Matty just, like, led us .... Wait, how did he think it was the wrong (expletive) house.”

At some point, the dispatcher — apparently overhearing the exchange — asked, “Whose house were you trying to get to?”

“I was trying to get to our friend Matt Mitchell,” Baker replied.

Holy crap that is a stone cold home invasion robbery crew.  They came up with that lie on the fly and even were able to have the right last name of the home owner next door to the target they were hitting.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 12:43:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 12:54:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
There is more to this story
View Quote

I'm  guessing so.   I dont believe the whole "wrong house"  bit, especially if these were a gaggle of Obama's  sons.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm  guessing so.   I dont believe the whole "wrong house"  bit, especially if these were a gaggle of Obama's  sons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So despite their friend being an actual neighbor and the confusion picked up in the background of the 911 call about how it was the wrong house, and absent any evidence that they tried to break in or had "burglarious tools" that could be used to break in, you're still convinced they tried to break in? And how many criminals that get caught in the middle of a break in, and manage to escape, would call 911 on themselves?

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So despite their friend being an actual neighbor and the confusion picked up in the background of the 911 call about how it was the wrong house, and absent any evidence that they tried to break in or had "burglarious tools" that could be used to break in, you're still convinced they tried to break in? And how many criminals that get caught in the middle of a break in, and manage to escape, would call 911 on themselves?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's more to the story all right.  It's mostly been since after the 911 calls though.  

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 1:42:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So despite their friend being an actual neighbor...
View Quote

Is that just what the "kids" (they're all 18+ I believe) said, or is that a stated fact in the report? I haven't seen anything that shows truth to that statement.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:06:18 PM EDT
[#26]
link
Quoted:

Is that just what the "kids" (they're all 18+ I believe) said, or is that a stated fact in the report? I haven't seen anything that shows truth to that statement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The AG seems convinced that their telling the truth. Seems like it would be easy to confirm.

Here's what's known so far: The AG's preliminary investigation found three teens mistakenly went to the home of the off-duty trooper late at night when trying to visit a friend on the same cul-de-sac, Whispering Woods Lane. They bang on both his front and back door, waking the trooper, there was a short verbal exchange through a closed door and then the teens fled, realizing they had the wrong house.

http://www.nj.com/sussex-county/index.ssf/2015/07/trooper_who_shot_at_fleeing_teens_could_be_in_big.html

Edit: trying to hotlink but page keeps crashing when I hit the hotlink button
Edit: fixed
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:07:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The last name of the friend that they mentioned matches the property record of the house next door owner's last name.

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:10:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The last name of the friend that they mentioned matches the property record of the house next door owner's last name.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was it on the mailbox?
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 9:37:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was thinking ding dong ditch gone wrong.

How's the old saying go?   Don't shit in your own backyard.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top