Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2015 8:07:19 AM EDT
I watched this movie again last night for the 30th time and I have a question about it.

When they were taking Harvey Dent to the County Lockup and they came across that burned up firetruck and decided to go to the Lower 5th why didn't they just cut across to the other side of the highway and stay on the same road? There was no obstruction on the other side and since they had all the roads closed and a clear line to the lockup there was no oncoming traffic to impede them. Seems to me it was rather foolish for them to drop down a level into what amounted to a barrel. The entire scene would've made more sense if they had both sides of the street blocked. They only had the one.

Just something I noticed and wanted to see if anyone else had any thoughts or noticed this. Yes, I'm well aware that the script for the movie called for them to go into the Lower 5th but tactically there was no reason to.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:23:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Cause it was in the script? And the script called for The Joker to chase after them with a rocket launcher
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:25:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Going down was more entertaining.

This is usually true in other aspects of life.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top