BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:26:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm annoyed by the phrase "gun crime". If you're killed with a knife or bat, it's not real crime? If you're robbed by a perp with a knife, you're not as robbed as someone that was robbed with a gun?

Crime is crime.
View Quote

Guns make you extra dead  Ban them for the children@
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:27:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'll never understand the quasi gun control defense some UK posters put on here. Very odd.
View Quote
I don't support the handgun and semi-auto rifle bans we have in place, and a few other technical/administrative stupidities. In principle I have no issues with a system that keeps (mostly), guns out of the hands of clearly crazy people and/or those too irresponsible to be trusted with them.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:34:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If you like your gun control, then you can keep your gun control.

Me? I'll keep my guns.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
2009?
C'mon, you can do better'n that

So you're proud of British gun control?

Irrelevant response to made up US NRA stastistics is.....irrelevant

A daily read of GD's US "gun crime" usurps anything happening here

Carry on

If you like your gun control, then you can keep your gun control.

Me? I'll keep my guns.

I just ordered another 2 full cases of 230 grain Fiocchi .45 ACP this morning because I felt like it.

PSA $139.90/ 500 plus $22.50 shipping.

Murica.....FUCH YEAH.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm annoyed by the phrase "gun crime". If you're killed with a knife or bat, it's not real crime? If you're robbed by a perp with a knife, you're not as robbed as someone that was robbed with a gun?

Crime is crime.
View Quote

Mitt Romney said it best, that NO Nation on Earth has outlawed Ammonium Nitrate, yet that was what used to murder the people at the Oklahoma City building.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:35:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't support the handgun and semi-auto rifle bans we have in place, and a few other technical/administrative stupidities. In principle I have no issues with a system that keeps (mostly), guns out of the hands of clearly crazy people and/or those too irresponsible to be trusted with them.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll never understand the quasi gun control defense some UK posters put on here. Very odd.

But that's not the system you have.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:40:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't worry old chap, government knows what's best for you.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:41:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I just ordered another 2 full cases of 230 grain Fiocchi .45 ACP this morning because I felt like it.

Murica.....FUCH YEAH.
View Quote

Yes, I do envy your prices.....
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:41:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Comparisons of Crime in OECD Countries

http://www.civitas.org.uk/crime/crime_stats_oecdjan2012.pdf
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:44:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It could do better if it were actually applied. It hasn't been in the past, as our three most notorious shootings were all licensed holders, albeit at least two of them could likely have been prevented ..

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:48:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't be silly, but I'm not so scared of my government such that I think I might need to take up arms against it...do you even do democracy....

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:55:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Don't be silly, but I'm not so scared of my government such that I think I might need to take up arms against it...do you even do democracy....  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We did, in 1776
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:59:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Murica.....FUCH YEAH.

How about the fact that I can go online, click a mouse, and purchase as much ammunition as I feel like and have it delivered to my home without explaining a damned thing to the government?

FREEDOM.....that's what's important; not the price of the ammunition itself.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:02:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's doing a great job of placing the boot firmly on your neck regarding gun rights  though.

Perhaps you should reconsider......and be certain that your television licenses are up to date.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:04:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

We did, in 1776
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We did, in 1776

Did you, though?

You still pay taxes, you are still subject to government imposed restrictions, you can still have your liberty denied, and you are subjected to some of the most insidious nationalist propaganda since the rise of communism where you are convinced that most if the world hates you and you are under constant threat so that the Govt can impose further controls by keeping the flock fearful.

You are no more free than any other democracy.  You simply swapped one government for another.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You have to make the underline black with this one weird trick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Op couldn't even make the link red or underlined.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Grow up and get over it.

Link to post for those who missed it

You forgot to make it bold

You have to make the underline black with this one weird trick.

This crazy notlinking trick will make you ARFamous!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:09:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It could do better if it were actually applied. It hasn't been in the past, as our three most notorious shootings were all licensed holders, albeit at least two of them could likely have been prevented ..  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your  bizarre response is reminiscent of an old saying......"if the queen had balls she'd be the king."

What you described is actually a form of tyranny and it's a bad system.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:14:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This crazy notlinking trick will make you ARFamous!!!
View Quote

It's the new RickRoll.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:44:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Get both...
The data is in our favor from what I've seen.  Most of it has been posted here already.  My idea is just to have a central source so that the pro-gun arguments can "go forth and multiply."

And, for quick access for when it's needed by the membership.
View Quote

Thing is, hearts and minds are not changed nor are arguments won or lost with facts, but with words. This document represents the level at which you will be able to do what you want to do; reciting facts will get you nowhere.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:06:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Crime is crime.
View Quote

Equally annoying is the liberal concept that eliminating guns makes everyone safe. When I bought my first SD handgun it was not to defend myself against someone with a gun. I am armed with the best tools available. Whatever he (or they) is armed with is irrelevant to the degree to which he is fucked.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:06:22 PM EDT
[#20]
just like the fail in Chicago
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:07:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem comes down to one simple thing: who decides what "clearly crazy people and/or those too irresponsible" actually means.  If it's you or me, I'm ok with that.  But it won't be.  It'll be the Brady Center for gun Violence or some other assclown.  Even if it starts as you or me, they're the sort of people who will try and try to gain control over other people.  Eventually, they get it because as the saying goes, for the triumph of evil all that is necessary is that good men do nothing.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:13:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

sounds like a common trend...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of crime went up over there due to immigration.

sounds like a common trend...

Engineered.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:29:49 PM EDT
[#23]
France was bankrupting due to socialized medicine.....so we move to socialized medicine.

England bans guns and gun violence increases.....so we want to ban guns.

Stupid is as stupid does.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:43:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Are you kidding?  It's working great.

Violence is getting more and more common, people are getting more and more scared, and happy to give away more and more freedom to police and government.

Just like the play was drawn up.  
View Quote

More cameras!  Please, sir, can we have some more... cameras?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 2:06:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
France was bankrupting due to socialized medicine.....so we move to socialized medicine.

View Quote

Wrong on both counts. But it's a good example of you guys believing every crackpot story you believe.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 2:14:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Wrong on both counts. But it's a good example of you guys believing every crackpot story you believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait until you tell him that there are less restrictions on shotguns in England than there are in the US. His mind will be blown.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 2:19:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'll never understand why some of you guys will swallow any bullshit story as long as it fits an agenda you support.

It pays to question and test the data presented to you, even by people who claim to be on your side, because you can be sure that your adversaries will question it and damage your credibility when they highlight the flaws you choose to ignore or may be unaware of.

Taking such data at face value without an accurate or at least representative comparison could not only undermine your position but actually set out an argument in favour of your opposition.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll never understand why some of you guys will swallow any bullshit story as long as it fits an agenda you support.

It pays to question and test the data presented to you, even by people who claim to be on your side, because you can be sure that your adversaries will question it and damage your credibility when they highlight the flaws you choose to ignore or may be unaware of.

Taking such data at face value without an accurate or at least representative comparison could not only undermine your position but actually set out an argument in favour of your opposition.

lol have you payed any attention to how the U.S. news media  works?  Tell a lie enough times and it becomes the truth.  Look at the "Hands Up Don't Shoot" movement.  They were still chanting that lie all over the national news today at a protest in Cincinnati.  Liberals use this tactic all the time.  The fact is the majority of the public doesn't care what the facts are as long as the information presented is interesting or controversial (and they can repost it all over Facebook).
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:23:18 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
The problem comes down to one simple thing: who decides what "clearly crazy people and/or those too irresponsible" actually means.  If it's you or me, I'm ok with that.  But it won't be.  It'll be the Brady Center for gun Violence or some other assclown.  Even if it starts as you or me, they're the sort of people who will try and try to gain control over other people.  Eventually, they get it because as the saying goes, for the triumph of evil all that is necessary is that good men do nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Absolutely correct, and our countries have taken opposite approaches. The UK says you can't have a gun unless you can show a lawful recognised(even though you may not agree with what constitutes that) use for it and agree to act responsibly with it. The US says everyone can have guns until they prove they shouldn't by slaughtering a bunch of people or doing something incredibly stupid with it.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:26:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

lol have you payed any attention to how the U.S. news media  works?  Tell a lie enough times and it becomes the truth.  Look at the "Hands Up Don't Shoot" movement.  They were still chanting that lie all over the national news today at a protest in Cincinnati.  Liberals use this tactic all the time.  The fact is the majority of the public doesn't care what the facts are as long as the information presented is interesting or controversial (and they can repost it all over Facebook).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. That's the impression I'm getting.  It is a form of lazy intellectual dishonesty and reactionary asshattery upon which the burgeoning nanny state will thrive
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:28:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Wait until you tell him that there are less restrictions on shotguns in England than there are in the US. His mind will be blown.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not even sure that is true. I'm not that familiar with US gun laws.  

It would be rather amusing if that were the case though.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:44:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Absolutely correct, and our countries have taken opposite approaches. The UK says you can't have a gun unless you can show a lawful recognised(even though you may not agree with what constitutes that) use for it and agree to act responsibly with it. The US says everyone can have guns until they prove they shouldn't by slaughtering a bunch of people or doing something incredibly stupid with it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That statement proves you are as ignorant as the people you are trying to mock.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:58:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I take from it that they aren't so much defending gun control as pointing out that the information posted is incorrect and doesn't help make our case, because it's incorrect. It actually works against us in some ways because not questioning it makes us look stupid.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:01:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I take from it that they aren't so much defending gun control as pointing out that the information posted is incorrect and doesn't help make our case, because it's incorrect. It actually works against us in some ways because not questioning it makes us look stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Precisely.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:07:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Precisely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Precisely.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:07:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, okay mate. Enjoy that pump action AR-15. I bet with some practice, you can get real quick, mate.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:37:14 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
We did, in 1776
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We did, in 1776
Depends who you ask.....'.Historian Robert Calhoon said the consensus of historians is that between 40 and 45 percent of the white population in the Thirteen Colonies supported the Patriots' cause, between 15 and 20% supported the Loyalists, and the remainder were neutral or kept a low profile.'
40-45% is not a majority...
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:43:33 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
How about the fact that I can go online, click a mouse, and purchase as much ammunition as I feel like and have it delivered to my home without explaining a damned thing to the government?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Murica.....FUCH YEAH.

Freedom is being able to do whatever you want without consequences. No country has that. You have generally more user friendly gun laws, not freedom.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:45:55 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
It's doing a great job of placing the boot firmly on your neck regarding gun rights  though.

Perhaps you should reconsider......and be certain that your television licenses are up to date.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I shall. Don't forget to pay your tax stamp on your SBR's and suppressors (WTF is that all about?)...oh, and be careful you don't accidentally take a magazine with more than 10 rounds, somewhere you shouldn't...

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:50:43 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not trying to mock anyone. Neither of our countries has solved the problem of misuse of firearms and likely never will, because it involves people..

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Lol, okay mate. Enjoy that pump action AR-15. I bet with some practice, you can get real quick, mate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quick and accurate.  10 rounds down range in under 30 seconds at 600yds with a 10 wash score not uncommon.  And that is with a straight pull AR15.

There's no point having a gun that can shoot fast if you couldn't hit a fucking barn if you were stood inside it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:25:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Another example of the UK media creating a storm over nothing, and then Politicians having to decry it, or face the wrath of the UK media for 'doing nothing'

Short story, UK policeman is in trouble for posted a photo of a couple of kids holding guns (clearly empty) on his facebook. WTF: the Photo was taken in 2008, in New Zealand.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-firearms-officer-carpeted-bosses-6167705
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:22:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Another example of the UK media creating a storm over nothing, and then Politicians having to decry it, or face the wrath of the UK media for 'doing nothing'

Short story, UK policeman is in trouble for posted a photo of a couple of kids holding guns (clearly empty) on his facebook. WTF: the Photo was taken in 2008, in New Zealand.
http://i4.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article6161494.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/utils.jpg

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-firearms-officer-carpeted-bosses-6167705
View Quote

Police firearms officer giving his kids the opportunity to experience some supervised shooting with instruction in perfectly legal circumstances?  

Yeah, the lefty media who have no experience are gonna hate that.  Add the agravating factor that it is Scotland which is about as anti-gun as it gets and you have a recipe for considerable herpity-derp.

I believe they call this a "witch hunt".   The legitimised bullying and reputational destruction of a law abiding person for no reason other than ignorant exploitation.

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:44:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Do you believe there is a way for a Government (the UK or the USA) to know beyond a reasonable doubt that the person with the firearm with never, ever   do anything stupid or illegal with said firearm (such as slaughtering a bunch of people)?

Do you believe there is a way for a Government (the UK or the USA) to know beyond a reasonable doubt that the person with the firearm is not likely   to do anything stupid or illegal with said firearm (such as slaughtering a bunch of people)?

Quoted:
I shall. Don't forget to pay your tax stamp on your SBR's and suppressors (WTF is that all about?)

It's $200 and it applies to machine guns as well.    Explosives require a few more hoops to jump through but all in all are not impoosible to acquire legally.

In other words all you need is cash, a clean background, and the right paper work and you can have machine guns, explosives, tanks, helicopters, hand grenades (depending on the state)

Of course that's on the Federal level.    

There are some states within the USA where I cannot own these things however there are many more where I can.

How difficult is it where you live to acquire a legal machine gun?   How about a hand grenade?   A tank?

What are the places within the UK where you are allowed to own such things?

Quoted:...oh, and be careful you don't accidentally take a magazine with more than 10 rounds, somewhere you shouldn't...

That is an excellent point.   There are some places I cannot take an otherwise lawfully possessed 10 round magazine in the USA although there aren't many, thankfully.

Are there any places you can take your lawfully owned machine gun in the UK?

What happens if you accidentally have a gas tube near your bolt action AR 15?

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:13:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I do not understand the message your are attempting to convey via the part I have highlighted in bold taken in context with the entire statement comparing and  contrasting the UK and the USA so perhaps you can help me: what, exactly, are you trying to say?

Are you implying there is a way for a Government (the UK or the USA) to know beyond a reasonable doubt that the person with the firearm with never, ever   do anything stupid or illegal with said firearm (such as slaughtering a bunch of people)?

Or are you implying there is a way for a Government (the UK or the USA) to know beyond a reasonable doubt that the person with the firearm is not likely   to do anything stupid or illegal with said firearm (such as slaughtering a bunch of people)?

Or have I misread what you have written?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do not understand the message your are attempting to convey via the part I have highlighted in bold taken in context with the entire statement comparing and  contrasting the UK and the USA so perhaps you can help me: what, exactly, are you trying to say?

Are you implying there is a way for a Government (the UK or the USA) to know beyond a reasonable doubt that the person with the firearm with never, ever   do anything stupid or illegal with said firearm (such as slaughtering a bunch of people)?

Or are you implying there is a way for a Government (the UK or the USA) to know beyond a reasonable doubt that the person with the firearm is not likely   to do anything stupid or illegal with said firearm (such as slaughtering a bunch of people)?

Or have I misread what you have written?

Doesn't seem to be implying anything.  Seems to be a fair observation of the current position to me.

One government is taking preventative measures to minimise (where possible) the risk of someone doing something bad with a gun.  The other Government is adopting an approach of minimal intervention until there is a problem.

Neither system is 100% effective in stopping gun crime and protecting the rights of law abiding gun owners.  Nor can they be.

It is down to you to consider the differences, what interventions are appropriate and most effective, and how best to enable and facilitate the rights of law abiding people while reducing the risk of criminal use.

It goes to the very heart of the gun control debate.

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:47:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Doesn't seem to be implying anything.  Seems to be a fair observation of the current position to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This part of the quote, for some reason, in my opinion, is not phrased in an accurate way:   "until they prove they shouldn't by slaughtering a bunch of people or doing something incredibly stupid with it. "

On the one hand IcarusY625 seems to argue a person must do something “incredibly stupid” or commit mass murder using a firearm before being disbarred from ownership and then on the other hand IcarusY625 makes reference to the NFA (26 USC) and various state law restrictions (magazine capacities; i.e. 10 round limits) that should serve as evidence that various governments within the USA do indeed attempt to take preventative measures (i.e. background checks; 18 USC 922 (d)(3)  ) when it comes to firearm ownership.

In other words, IcarusY625 is trying to have the cake and eat it too.

That does not strike me as a fair observation at all.

Quoted:One government is taking preventative measures to minimise (where possible) the risk of someone doing something bad with a gun.  The other Government is adopting an approach of minimal intervention until there is a problem.

I understand the argument but the premise is wrong.

There are an abundance of laws on the books and IcarusY625 appears to understand this when both 26 USC (NFA) and magazine restrictions that may be found in some states were referenced in other posts.

Quoted:Neither system is 100% effective in stopping gun crime.  Nor can they be.

May I ask a seemingly unrelated question:  do you believe capital punishment works as a deterrent against future crimes such as murder?  

Quoted:It is down to you to consider the differences, what interventions are appropriate and most effective, and how best to enable and facilitate the rights of law abiding people while reducing the risk of criminal use.

It goes to the very heart of the gun control debate.

The phrase "while reducing the risk of criminal use. " is something that gives me pause.  

I have seen how various governments define "criminal use" and when a government can make a man into a criminal for inserting the wrong magazine into the wrong weapon (New Zealand) or having a pistol with too short a barrel (Canada) or having a gas tube installed on a rifle (UK), or have too many foreign parts on an imported weapon (USA), I tend to be leery of trusting the reasons given by various governments for their actions.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 6:57:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Meh UK and European law systems that tell my 80 YO mother she basically is dependant of her physical strength to duke it out with  an attacker are evil.

The biggest on record lobbyists against self defence here in the Netherlands ARE the police. Off record it's a differnt story especially with older officers.

Arfcom lies anyway because UK police apparently are fine with  guns because they dont even bother to mention them.

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 7:14:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm not trying to mock anyone. Neither of our countries has solved the problem of misuse of firearms and likely never will, because it involves people..  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you like your fucked up draconian gun laws you can keep your fucked up draconian gunlaws.

And you do like your fucked up draconian gun laws.

A serf looking down at free men,,,,,,fucking laughable.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 7:20:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 7:20:32 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Crime is crime.
View Quote

It makes sense.  Like "Golf Crime" when someone is attacked or killed with a golf club. If I am not mistaken, Tiger Woods was a victim of a domestic "Golf Crime".  Its much more descriptive.

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 7:21:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In England could a justifiable reason be "to guard against tyranny and lawlessness" when answering why you want the gun?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top