My rule is they can do anything to me if I can do it to them. No takers so far
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why is degrading someone a turn on?

And why would it be degrading, unless it was something she didn't want to do? In which case, the guy pressuring her into it is a complete fuckwad in the first place.

What a boring ass sex life.

Stupid rule.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Stupid rule.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And why would it be degrading, unless it was something she didn't want to do? In which case, the guy pressuring her into it is a complete fuckwad in the first place.

Stupid rule.

You don't know shit about my sex life

Contrary to popular opinion, you can enjoy the hell out of fucking without pounding assholes.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:40:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
And that's why he said WARM instead of warmER.

Reading is hard.
View Quote

It was a list of pros and cons.  The comparison act, obviously, would be straight sex.

The claim that warmth is a pro infers that there is a difference.  If there weren't, it shouldn't be on the list.  Which is the point.

I'm really not impressed with buttfucking logic.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:41:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Why the .

Sex in general is about "owning her in every way."   Literally, biologically speaking having sex is about owning the woman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I do not understand the straight male fascination with plowing female butt hole.

It is all about owning her in every way

Why the .

Sex in general is about "owning her in every way."   Literally, biologically speaking having sex is about owning the woman.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:42:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Contrary to popular opinion, you can enjoy the hell out of fucking without pounding assholes.
View Quote

That's what I'm trying to tell these buttfuckers, but you see how they are.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:43:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

And why would it be degrading, unless it was something she didn't want to do? In which case, the guy pressuring her into it is a complete fuckwad in the first place. And kind of rapey too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And why would it be degrading, unless it was something she didn't want to do? In which case, the guy pressuring her into it is a complete fuckwad in the first place. And kind of rapey too.
What if she wants to be degraded?  According to xhamster.com, there are thousands and thousands of nubile young women who are into that.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Goddamn buttfuckers
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:44:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You don't know shit about my sex life

View Quote

You're exactly right, I don't know shit about your sex life.

I can only postulate.

By your own admission he can't do anything to you that you can't do to him.

That means titty fucking and eating pussy are off the table from the get go. If those are off limits then I can't imagine you have a very exciting sex life.

Boring.

If you haven't realized yet, I'm just fucking with you.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:45:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Stop oppressing me.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:45:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Butt sex is best sex!
Women Who do anal prefer anal.

Back door = no baby!

The ol' Crew Chief
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:46:58 PM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I do not understand the straight male fascination with plowing female butt hole.

Why the .

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0tIVd6IgAACPX4.jpg

I don't know why exactly, but I just lost it when I saw that pic.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:47:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It was a list of pros and cons.  The comparison act, obviously, would be straight sex.

The claim that warmth is a pro infers that there is a difference.  If there weren't, it shouldn't be on the list.  Which is the point.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And that's why he said WARM instead of warmER.

Reading is hard.

But you certainly do have some strong buttfucking beliefs.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:49:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What if she wants to be degraded?  According to xhamster.com, there are thousands and thousands of nubile young women who are into that.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Degrading implies treating with contempt or disrespect. By definition, if she wants to be treated like that and you comply, you are, in fact respecting her wishes. Ergo, you cannot degrade someone that actually wants to be degraded.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:50:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Degrading implies treating with contempt or disrespect. By definition, if she wants to be treated like that and you comply, you are, in fact respecting her wishes. Ergo, you cannot degrade someone that actually wants to be degraded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:51:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote
Can't rape the willing, huh?  

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:55:52 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://masswallpapers.mobi/wp-content/uploads/boom-gif-images-6.gif
Finally you post something funny.  For a moment I thought this thread was going to degenerate into a debate over the existential meaning and Darwinian origins of anal sex as understood from an evolutionary psychology viewpoint.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:58:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"A girl's sphincter?"

You realize buttholes are pretty much the same, yeah?  Maybe a little less hair, I guess.  I'm not really a butthole expert.

But all you buttfuckers out there, the sex you have is functionally interchangeable with the sex gay men have.

And so if you like it, that basically makes you gay, but for a minor technicality.
View Quote

no butt stuff
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:00:02 PM EDT
[#18]
I wonder what % of dudes in this thread saying "no butt stuff" are only saying that because they've never had anal sex before?

I bet a large % of them have never done it, therefore don't condone it.

The same way someone will say X product is a piece of shit only because they can't own one.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:01:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quite possibly the easiest thread to fap to in a long time.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:01:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I wonder what % of dudes in this thread saying "no butt stuff" are only saying that because they've never had anal sex before?

The same way someone will say X product is a piece of shit only because they can't own one.
View Quote

you're right - I've never fucked a girls ass, for the same reason I've never fucked a guy's ass - I don't want to

it's nasty and that's where the poop comes out
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:03:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

you're right - I've never fucked a girls ass, for the same reason I've never fucked a guy's ass - I don't want to

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh lawd.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:05:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the vag is where the blood and pee pee comes out.  And her mouth is where her useless rambling comes from.  What's your point?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

And the vag is where the blood and pee pee comes out.  And her mouth is where her useless rambling comes from.  What's your point?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) don't put your dick in the pee hole

2) the mouth is the literal opposite of the ass - it is designed for intake not expulsion
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:06:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This thread is...interesting.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:07:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

2) the mouth is the literal opposite of the ass - it is designed for intake not expulsion
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell that to my hangovers.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:10:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:12:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet again, GD astounds with it vast knowledge of female anatomy.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:12:58 PM EDT
[#28]
all these buttfuckers get off on the notion of being gross and nasty and how that's hot or something

that's wrong, real champions get off on over the top pride and self-aggrandizement because that's the real hotness

maximum sexual phantasy:

>fucking girl (in pussy!) doggie style outdoors
>blow load
>her body converts my load into laser beam
>shoots laser beam out of mouth like in the 5th element
>laser beam pulps all enemies into goo and guts

you're welcome
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:13:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
GD.

I can't wait to see the detailed analysis of the D/s dynamic that this post will illicit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
GD.

Quoted:

I can't wait to see the detailed analysis of the D/s dynamic that this post will illicit.

The buttfucked is the D and the buttfucker is the s now.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:13:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, technically the urethra is "in the vag" if we count anything inside the labia as "in the vag."

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:13:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am laughing so hard I might pee.

Out of my vag, apparently.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:16:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
GD.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:19:28 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:19:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Well, technically the urethra is "in the vag" if we count anything inside the labia as "in the vag."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet again, GD astounds with its vast knowledge of female anatomy.

Like I said...
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:20:59 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes
Methinks thou doth protest too much.  I'm guessing there is a massive folder of Tranny pr0n on your hard drive.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:21:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

As a matter of COC policy, I'd say that given the context of this thread the term "butt fucker" when used to describe someone who actually fucks butts wouldn't be a violation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

As a matter of COC policy, I'd say that given the context of this thread the term "butt fucker" when used to describe someone who actually fucks butts wouldn't be a violation.

Your avatar agrees.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:23:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Like I said...
View Quote

Yeah. Female anatomy is just some mystery us lowly men just can't figure out.

Somehow, I still manage to pass a practical on reproductive anatomy, despite being an ignorant male.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:26:18 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Your avatar agrees.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:27:27 PM EDT
[#42]
has the blowjob been commended as an abomination to God yet? Seems like it was going that way on page one
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:43:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Ha!
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:49:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where is thewind when you need him?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:49:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Why the .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why the .

Le fuck......... I just. Don't even.....
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:49:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's sad that your partners refuse to know the joy of a proper prostate massage.

Degrading? Not to me. Consensual participation in sexual activity is supposed to be fun, not degrading - though I have run across some that wanted to be slapped around and called a dirty whore and such. I sent them away and gave them Chris Brown's phone number.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:49:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
she's a keeper
View Quote

How do you know she is the one who likes anal? Look at them tattoes.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:50:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I like to plow all their holes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like to plow all their holes.

This!
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:52:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anything can be an intake with enough time and lube.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:58:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
has the blowjob been commended as an abomination to God yet? Seems like it was going that way on page one
View Quote

Oral sex and anal sex are both considered Sodomy, so there you go. The funny thing is, one guy was running around screaming about Sodomites, and their sinful wicked nature, yet he started a thread months ago about nailing his wife in the pooper.

I guess it's all a matter of perspective.  

Personally, I've had anal with both sexes, and it's pretty much the same. It's a butthole.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top