User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:19:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Many people are worthy of your hate. But very few people have treated you this way; the fact that  you reported it is proof of this.

Resist the temptation to hate people. It costs you too much energy. A grudge is the heavest burden to bear.
View Quote

I hate and it requires no effort.
I had a black lady call me Hitler day before yesterday. She said I treated her like a black dog because her people were slaves for 200 years. I was on the clock so I behaved.
I hated the person and didn't feel like it took much, if any energy.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:21:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Next time, just tell them "hey, some of my best friends are n@$%&#s."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I stopped  at a ghetto store on the way home from work. Black male and one female in a suv. Male asks me if I need a smoke, I say no thanks. Male says what did he say, female responds with he said no and called you a n@$%&#. I really do hate people.
Next time, just tell them "hey, some of my best friends are n@$%&#s."

I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:23:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Tommy Sontamayor has covered this.  The only thing that endangers the black man is a black woman.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:34:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Funny, that reminds me of a recent queer encounter I had.

I was in a grocery store with my daughter to get beans for a salad.
When I found what I was looking for, I said, "look honey, there they are, frijoles negroes"
The black women bending over to grab some baked beans bolted up right and glared at me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You shoulda just said:  Perdoname ustedes , pero, yo no hablo negrito.

Funny, that reminds me of a recent queer encounter I had.

I was in a grocery store with my daughter to get beans for a salad.
When I found what I was looking for, I said, "look honey, there they are, frijoles negroes"
The black women bending over to grab some baked beans bolted up right and glared at me.

Speaking of queer encounters, I dated a woman in the nineties that had a queer brother living with his black boyfriend.  I had to go with her to their apartment to drop her dog off so they could pet sit it while we went out of town.  She insisted I go in with her instead of staying in the truck which she thought was rude.
We weren't there three minutes, I was never beyond arms reach of her and didn't say anything more than the required 'How's it going' when she introduced me to them.

A few days later she sat me down to ask me 'an honest question.'  She said that the black boyfriend, Maurice , told her that while we were there I called him the n- word.  I said F that dicksucker, thats the reason I didn't like being around those people.  Whether in a work environment or on the street, sooner or later there's always going to be that accusation.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:38:07 PM EDT
[#5]
If you are from New York, you know that when a black male asks you for (a light, a cigarette, the time) you are about to be mugged.

Any NY'er in this thread will tell you the same.

Proper response. Keep walking and say nothing.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:38:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I went into a ghetto mart after a wedding. Full suit and tie. They just stared at me in amazement. Actually probably thinking about how to steal my shoes.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Why ya all go to ghetto stores
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:46:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Join date.
Post count.

View Quote

this
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I stopped  at a ghetto store on the way home from work. Black male and one female in a suv. Male asks me if I need a smoke, I say no thanks. Male says what did he say, female responds with he said no and called you a n@$%&#. I really do hate people.
View Quote

Problem identified.....
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:16:25 PM EDT
[#10]
You were being set up, and didn't take the bait. Nothing gets in a white person's oodaloop like racist accusations.

Read the "Street Robberies and You" discussion. Why the fuck the mods havn't stickied that thread is mind boggling.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 9:41:00 PM EDT
[#11]
You should have told her to fuck off.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 9:44:28 PM EDT
[#12]
First time going to a ghetto area?

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 9:48:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:02:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

What a racist thing to say!
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:07:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Always answer a question with a question.

Like this:

"Do you have any warrants for your arrest?"

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:21:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Obama, the post racial President has made race relations worse.  A number of black folks think it is within their power to shake down people of non-color.
View Quote

White is a combination of ALL colors so white honkies by definition cannot be racists.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:01:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

you were being set up by both of them.
View Quote
this

its a cute little game certain people find amusing

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:06:33 AM EDT
[#18]
They are what they think they hear...

Be it an extension of their opportunistic race bating racism or something else...
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:47:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I needed a pack of smokes.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:02:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Many people are worthy of your hate. But very few people have treated you this way; the fact that  you reported it is proof of this.

Resist the temptation to hate people. It costs you too much energy. A grudge is the heavest burden to bear.
View Quote

You're born with a ton of fucks to give, so you spend them like a kid with a credit card. You give fucks about your friends, about your grades, about your fashion sense, about strangers' opinions. You give way too many fucks about way too many things, you have so many. Then, as you get older, you have maybe 10 fucks per month, so you learn to budget them. You allocate fucks to family and career, but there aren't enough fucks left to give to the newest fads. Oh, someone at work has something they need my help with that's outside my job title? I'll do my best to allocate some fucks, but this month is pretty tight. Then, as you get even older, you're down to 1-2 fucks a month, and those fucks are damn precious. You give them to your family and your hobbies and your job, and that's kinda it. It's not your fault - fucks expire too quickly, I would've liked to save my fucks from when I was younger but I can't. Then, you hit fuck insolvency. You're getting like 1 fuck a year, and you have to make it last. So you go without, and even previously fuck-worthy things, you just can't give a fuck. Some people run out really quickly, some people have a fuck trust fund that pays out a decent amount even into old age. But at some point, the fuck faucet runs completely dry and you're out of fucks to give. It's just basic economics.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:04:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Why did you call him a n@$%&# you racist, honky, ofay motherfucker?
View Quote

White privilege.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:15:40 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What n@$%&#s smokes aint good enough for you cracka? Maybe you shun't be goin to da ghetto stow an keep yo azz uptown.  Rasis mothufucka!

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:15:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you did need a smoke.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:21:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You're born with a ton of fucks to give, so you spend them like a kid with a credit card. You give fucks about your friends, about your grades, about your fashion sense, about strangers' opinions. You give way too many fucks about way too many things, you have so many. Then, as you get older, you have maybe 10 fucks per month, so you learn to budget them. You allocate fucks to family and career, but there aren't enough fucks left to give to the newest fads. Oh, someone at work has something they need my help with that's outside my job title? I'll do my best to allocate some fucks, but this month is pretty tight. Then, as you get even older, you're down to 1-2 fucks a month, and those fucks are damn precious. You give them to your family and your hobbies and your job, and that's kinda it. It's not your fault - fucks expire too quickly, I would've liked to save my fucks from when I was younger but I can't. Then, you hit fuck insolvency. You're getting like 1 fuck a year, and you have to make it last. So you go without, and even previously fuck-worthy things, you just can't give a fuck. Some people run out really quickly, some people have a fuck trust fund that pays out a decent amount even into old age. But at some point, the fuck faucet runs completely dry and you're out of fucks to give. It's just basic economics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So eloquently put.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You were being set up, and didn't take the bait. Nothing gets in a white person's oodaloop like racist accusations.

Read the "Street Robberies and You" discussion. Why the fuck the mods havn't stickied that thread is mind boggling.
View Quote

The answer is always NO.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1285487_.html&page=1&anc=32250302#i32250302
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:28:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top