Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/28/2015 1:11:43 PM EDT
With 18 months left, bho is pushing harder for gun control! With statements like, "Guns are more of a threat than terrorism", "I dont believe that people should own guns", and recent plans to disarm vets and social security recipients.
What's the worse case scenario "IF", bho gets sweeping gun control legislation passed?

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:18:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Worst case?

Total ban, and confiscation.  Which would lead to mass non-compliance and hopefully start the 2nd American Revolution.

More likely imo would be a severe restriction on ammo purchases due to ATF reclassifying powder, or the EPA eliminating lead core bullets, or some obamacare regulation putting anyone who is on some type of head meds, or heavy pain meds on the list of prohibited persons.

But I'm sure those things are impossible, and someone in GD will tell me to loosen tinfoil and that regulatory agencies don't have that kind of power.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:36:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Worst case? Hillary wins.

Second to worst case? Jeb wins.

We're all fucked with this lot
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:38:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Worse case scenario you wouldn't be worried about fyre-ahms inasmuch as you would be about basic survival.  Economic crash is apparent to everyone and there is no sugar coating anymore.  Mass die off (starvation).
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Start pushing for former presidents to buy their own security details that have to jump through flaming hoops to own and carry weapons.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:02:59 PM EDT
[#5]
My money, a false flag event to tip the narrative to the extreme.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#6]
executive orders
executive memos
supreme court challenges
pussification of the Senate
pussificaton of the House
51% pushed into Government Money traps
100 million government workers.
25Trillion debt.

Jarret in a domitrix suit pegging John Bohner while phelating Obama on the Speakers Desk..
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#7]
College transcripts are leaked, barry is outed as the fraud he is, barry panics,and

" />
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:11:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Worst case?

Total ban, and confiscation.  Which would lead to mass non-compliance and hopefully start the 2nd American Revolution.

View Quote

I often wonder how the politicians think they are going to survive something like this. Two assholes with a Bushmaster, kept the capital of the most powerful country on the planet in complete panic for a month. If they hadn't gotten stupid and started leaving notes, they could have driven off into the sunset only to return a month or two later to start their reign of terror all over again. People are now ambushing the police, because of a perceived slight on the part of their "race." How much more so are people going to be ambushing the politicians and their families if they get this stupid?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:12:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Worst Case Scenario

Full on Population Replacement
Steps:
1) Import millions of immigrants(illegal and legal) who hold no allegiance to what the nation was founded on
2) Support groups who are looking to secure 100% support of these different groups of immigrants
3) Receive total loyalty from those groups
4) Have full control of all forms of media
5) Have full control of all executive, Judicial, representative forms of government
6) Create a (world) war with Russia/China/Syria/Iran/European Country
7) Deploy 90% + troops while having the draft in full motion
8) False flag a nuclear launch by other country, launch nukes on troops and known rebellious sections of the nation
9) initiate full martial law indefinitely on the nation  
10) Become king, caliphate, etc...
11) implement the civilian security force (immigrant groups) to do as they wish
12)  All those white racist are killed, only people of diverse backgrounds are left alive

Steps all ready completed 1,2,3,4,5
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:18:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Worst Case Scenario

Steps:
1) Import millions of immigrants(illegal and legal) who hold no allegiance to what the nation was founded on
2) Support groups who are looking to secure 100% support of these different groups of immigrants
5) Have full control of all executive, Judicial, representative forms of government
8) False flag a nuclear launch by other country, launch nukes on troops and known rebellious sections of the nation
12)  All those white racist are killed, only people of diverse backgrounds are left alive
13) remainder of population dead in 6 months because you killed off all the producers.

View Quote

you missed a step
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:24:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Worst case is there is some catastrophe like a mass shooting that is so mass and so shooty that he declares marshal law, starts confiscating weapons then states that due to the volatile state of the country he is suspending elections and going to be our indefinite fucktard in chief. Sad think is, I can actually see this happening.

FBHO
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:24:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

you missed a step
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Worst Case Scenario

Steps:
13) remainder of population dead in 6 months because you killed off all the producers.

you missed a step

Welp so I did
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:27:07 PM EDT
[#13]
What is the minimum level of tinfoil required to join this thread?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#14]
I see FBHO derangement syndrome has reached parity with Bush derangement syndrome.

I heard from a guy who's cousin's sister's hairdresser's tranny lover is highly placed in the DoD that Obama is using Jade Helm as training to have the troops come after our precious bodily fluids. No longer will we be able to deny the feds our manly essences.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Copper is a better indicator of the state of the economy.  

BTW, aluminum collander is better than tinfoil. The holes keep out the thought control beams and allows the heat to escape.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

One sheet only. BUT, half a brain and some study of history outside of Public Skrewl is a pre requisite.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:38:45 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm hoping that when Iran does a false flag nuke EMP and blames it on the Norks, that the mind control chips everyone has implanted via vaccine will be fried.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:40:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I see FBHO derangement syndrome has reached parity with Bush derangement syndrome.

I heard from a guy who's cousin's sister's hairdresser's tranny lover is highly placed in the DoD that Obama is using Jade Helm as training to have the troops come after our precious bodily fluids. No longer will we be able to deny the feds our manly essences.
View Quote

The asshole takes EVERY opportunity to TELL you how much he hates guns and considers it a failure that he hasn't banned them and I'm sure your right, nothing to see here....other than the Social Security question, Fast and Furious, M855 ban, 7N6 Ban etc....
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:42:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
With 18 months left, bho is pushing harder for gun control! With statements like, "Guns are more of a threat than terrorism", "I dont believe that people should own guns", and recent plans to disarm vets and social security recipients.
What's the worse case scenario "IF", bho gets sweeping gun control legislation passed?

View Quote

other than some annoying bs EO..... or some minor atf rulings, i dont see anything getting past.  they had their sandy hook tiday wave of gun laws and they took too long to get them passed and failed.

i dont see anything happening, unless theres a majority democrat congress / senate, and democrat president..... AND something like sandy hook happen again... even then it would be iffy for them.   people are not believing the gun control = safety bullshit anymore.. especially after all the ferguson type riots the gov lets run unchecked.

i actually see things going the other way... massive debt will result in loss of gov services and massive cuts to police, welfare, massive unemployment.. which results in massive crime....widespread ferguson type riots that the police cant, or refuse to control, due to PC, and it gets out of control..... people will be after the most effective guns they can get....to protect themselves from more and more widespread " wilding" type shit that get more and more frequent and violent.  

if a REAL shtf happens...nuke war, total economic collapse, food riots, etc, with massive loss of control, and widespread violence.... i could see full auto's everywhere, as gov NEEDS law abiding citizens help getting things under control.. and they suspend nfa laws, probably at the state level first.. then later fed level.  or the gov is just totally unable to enfore gun laws, and everyone just goes full retard, when they realize the gov is unwilling, or unable to help them...and citizens just start carrying anything they can buy, or steal from armories, etc, not giving a damn about a weak gov, nearly as much as they do about violent gangs over running their neighborhoods.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:43:34 PM EDT
[#20]
They already started the bans.  They just reclassified all larger than 50 cal anything as explosives including chalk training rounds, flares, and 20mm.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#21]
When the man tells you he doesn't have the authority to give legal status to millions of people dozens of times.....and then does exactly that.....and NOTHING is done.....there ARE NO RULES ANYMORE. It's over. That's the kind of shit we used to laugh at Tin Pot Banana Republic dictators for doing....not so funny now. But then the leg humpers assure us everything is fine, we're still at war with Oceana....
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:46:19 PM EDT
[#22]
he'll go after us for improper storage of ammunition.  larger ammo forts first, because they can't kick in everyone's doors at once.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:46:40 PM EDT
[#23]
I can honestly see them arming the gangs. Some in the military would follow orders blindly. Some wont
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:56:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

at first I thought all I needed was one roll of Reynolds wrap. After perusing the thread I realized I needed to make a Costco run and buy a whole fucking pallet
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Heavy duty, 50' roll minimum
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:00:58 PM EDT
[#26]
"If you don't agree with every half assed conspiranoia theory (including the ones that contradict each other) then you're just a leg humping public school sheeple!"

GD really is a confirmation of all the worst stereotypes about gun owners sometimes.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:12:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
"If you don't agree with every half assed conspiranoia theory (including the ones that contradict each other) then you're just a leg humping public school sheeple!"

GD really is a confirmation of all the worst stereotypes about gun owners sometimes.
View Quote

Fast and Furious didn't happen?

41 P isn't currently in the works?

Obama hasn't floated the idea of prohibiting people on social security whose affairs are managed by others from owning guns?

7n6 wasn't really banned.

They didn't TRY to ban M855.

DD's weren't just hit by ATF with a huge wave of reclassifications.

No Izmash import ban.

Just made it all up....

He didn't say only Sunday in trying to show that somehow guns were more dangerous than terrorists- “If you look at the number of Americans killed since 9/11 by terrorism, it’s less than 100. If you look at the number that have been killed by gun violence, it’s in the tens of thousands.”

Really? You're going to have to do better than "nothing to see here".
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:16:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Obama hasn't floated the idea of prohibiting people on social security whose affairs are managed by others from owning guns?

No Izmash import ban.

Just made it all up....

He didn't say only Sunday in trying to show that somehow guns were more dangerous than terrorists- “If you look at the number of Americans killed since 9/11 by terrorism, it’s less than 100. If you look at the number that have been killed by gun violence, it’s in the tens of thousands.”

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No Izmash import ban.

Just made it all up....

Holy fuck, you got me. The feds have done some bad things, that means every single crazy allegation about them must be true. My handlers who pay me to act as a fed.gov shill and do cointel here are never going to give me a bonus now.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not baiting the conspiracy theory "stereotype" here! This is a legitimate "what if" question.
Can you honestly sit there and tell me gun control legislation is not on Obama's list?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:23:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just have to believe the NSA has the authority to suspend individual rights.
FYI tinfoil is only effective on space aliens.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:24:55 PM EDT
[#31]
With Obama leaving and Hilary coming in, expect gun sales to go parabolic. Obama will leave office as the best gun salesman of
all time.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:28:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Holy fuck, you got me. The feds have done some bad things, that means every single crazy allegation about them must be true. My handlers who pay me to act as a fed.gov shill and do cointel here are never going to give me a bonus now.
View Quote

It's not a "gotcha" thing, it's simply fact and anyone that pretends otherwise is a lying piece of shit. Now, that doesn't mean that Jade Helm is the end of America as we know it....That happened long ago. ....

Anyone that underestimates what the Halfrican can or will do does so at their own risk.....
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:30:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm not baiting the conspiracy theory "stereotype" here! This is a legitimate "what if" question.
Can you honestly sit there and tell me gun control legislation is not on Obama's list?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure many things are on his list. I'm sure half of GD has things like "Get a blowjob from Christina Hendricks" and "Fight from the rooftops in the second Civil War" on their list. Doesn't mean I think it's likely to happen.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Of all the things I worry about this isn't even on the list.  In the last 18 months of his presidency he will be lucky if he gets his phone calls returned.  Nobody is paying any attention to him.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:32:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Just have to believe has the authority to suspend individual rights.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just have to believe has the authority to suspend individual rights.

I take it you didn't see the vid where there's alien shapeshifters in the Secret Service?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It's not a "gotcha" thing, it's simply fact and anyone that pretends otherwise is a lying piece of shit. Now, that doesn't mean that Jade Helm is the end of America as we know it....That happened long ago. ....

Anyone that underestimates what the Halfrican can or will do does so at their own risk.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, the facts are that the feds have tried repeatedly to orchestrate gun control and been hilariously incompetent at it. The idea that everything bad that happens is a false flag and FBHO is going to declare himself Emperor For Life after he gay marries his buddy Marshal Law is not a fact, it is rampant speculation.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:36:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Fuck the Kenyan imposter.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:37:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Nothing.

With staunch conservative leadership in Boehner and McConnell, Obama's plans are thwarted and a rigidly conservative agenda is implemented and enforced.  Liberty will be restored.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:40:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No, the facts are that the feds have tried repeatedly to orchestrate gun control and been hilariously incompetent at it. The idea that everything bad that happens is a false flag and FBHO is going to declare himself Emperor For Life after he gay marries his buddy Marshal Law is not a fact, it is rampant speculation.
View Quote

They are indeed incompetent but the problem is that they only have to get lucky ONCE. We have to win almost EVERY TIME- no different that fighting terrorists, the results of us not winning are catastrophic- they can afford 100 attempts to get one win every decade or so--because they will NEVER STOP.....they're the fucking Terminator.

For example, 1986 Machine Gun Ban- when is that getting repealed? Not going to happen and any honest person knows that and admits same.........If the original AWB had not had a 10 year sunset, it would still be the law of the land- numerous "Republicans" voted for the original bill. Again, we have to win every time, they don't.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:43:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

They are indeed incompetent but the problem is that they only have to get lucky ONCE. We have to win almost EVERY TIME- no different that fighting terrorists, the results of us not winning are catastrophic- they can afford 100 attempts to get one win every decade or so--because they will NEVER STOP.....they're the fucking Terminator.

For example, 1986 Machine Gun Ban- when is that getting repealed? Not going to happen and any honest person knows that and admits same.........If the original AWB had not had a 10 year sunset, it would still be the law of the land- numerous "Republicans" voted for the original bill. Again, we have to win every time, they don't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That has nothing to do with the premise of this thread.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:47:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really. You admit that they keep trying, that Obama has tried several different things but mostly failed so far but then want to say that that somehow means nothing can or will happen. That's similar to watching Star Wars and thinking it's real...the willing suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

Because the consequences of your sort of disbelief are so high- as I indicated, in the face of a proven enemy, we simply cannot afford the luxury of burying our heads in the sand.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:49:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Not really. You admit that they keep trying, that Obama has tried several different things but mostly failed so far but then want to say that that somehow means nothing can or will happen. That's similar to watching Star Wars and thinking it's real...the willing suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

Because the consequences of your sort of disbelief are so high- as I indicated, in the face of a proven enemy, we simply cannot afford the luxury of burying our heads in the sand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Please go ahead and quote where I've said that.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:52:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:52:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Uses whatever powers that be to ban the purchase of bun powder, online purchase of ammo,
background checks and waiting periods in all 50 states
repealing shall issue carry laws
Nationwide mag bans
no grandfathering of anything
bullet buttons
banning pistol grips

I see some of you took this exercise way past "guns"
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:55:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

"I'm sure many things are on his list. I'm sure half of GD has things like "Get a blowjob from Christina Hendricks" and "Fight from the rooftops in the second Civil War" on their list. Doesn't mean I think it's likely to happen."

Close enough.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:56:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must ALL admit, these are valid points!
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:06:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

"I'm sure many things are on his list. I'm sure half of GD has things like "Get a blowjob from Christina Hendricks" and "Fight from the rooftops in the second Civil War" on their list. Doesn't mean I think it's likely to happen."

Close enough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Close enough.

So that'd be a no then.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:07:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So that'd be a no then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Close enough.

So that'd be a no then.

Again, close enough. Otherwise, just say one way or another. It's not hard, yes something is likely to happen or no it's not. You're a smart guy you can figure out yes or no.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:09:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Again, close enough. Otherwise, just say one way or another. It's not hard, yes something is likely to happen or no it's not. You're a smart guy you can figure out yes or no.
View Quote

Something is such a broad term innit?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:13:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Worst Case Scenario

Steps:
5a) EMP

View Quote

and this will make items 6-12 unnecessary
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top