Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:03:51 PM EDT
[#1]
He wants to keep the Bbq's going.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:17:45 PM EDT
[#2]
A legend in his own mind.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:20:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Rarely stop by the cesspool, DU, but had to to see the groupthink on this.

Yep, they'd all vote for him again.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:21:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:21:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:22:16 PM EDT
[#6]
There are enough idiot voters in this country to make that happen, so he's right. He knows how stupid the public is on average.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:22:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not really.  Do some digging into what's actually been leaked, not what Greenwald and the tech-illiterate journalists claim they mean.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I'm aware.  I have a program which periodically downloads all of the releases from the EFF.  None of what you posted actually supports the claim you made.

My claim: "we know the NSA collects data on as many people as they can" is heavily supported by all of those links re. bulk collection of phone and IP traffic.

Not really.  Do some digging into what's actually been leaked, not what Greenwald and the tech-illiterate journalists claim they mean.

Digging? It's all laid out there are hundreds of thousands of full email chains with PII, SPI and NPI  from regular people that got leaked, there are billions of electronic communications a day that the NSA sorts through, they maintain a database of "metadata" (MAINWAY) for every call placed in the country and use tools like MARINA to tie it all together. If you can't find dirt on someone or a place to look for it with these kinds of tools then they either don't have dirt or are exceptionally careful.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:25:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Digging? It's all laid out there are hundreds of thousands of full email chains with PII, SPI and NPI  from regular people that got leaked, there are billions of electronic communications a day that the NSA sorts through, they maintain a database of "metadata" (MAINWAY) for every call placed in the country and use tools like MARINA to tie it all together. If you can't find dirt on someone or a place to look for it with these kinds of tools then they either don't have dirt or are exceptionally careful.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My claim: "we know the NSA collects data on as many people as they can" is heavily supported by all of those links re. bulk collection of phone and IP traffic.

And you won't find evidence of those claims you're making right now in the leaked documents.  But hey, keep going.  Pretty sure you're already ruined the thread with your derail.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I had to look for myself

"That would be fine with me! Most effective President in my lifetime. I could live with more of that!"

"I would take it considering Obama had been a fantastic president"

"I would gladly vote for him a third time, if I could"

"Yep, and I'd be throwing in for him again quite happily. He's been the most effective president in many decades."

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:33:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He is right about being reelected.

and, in his view, he is the greatest president who has ever lived.

View Quote

Didn't Napoleon think along the same lines....
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#11]
We all hate him. But he was obviously joking around.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:41:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

I don't hate him. Hell he seems pretty cool and I'd drink a beer with him.  I do hate the egomaniacal megalomaniac who squandered this chance to fix America in a quest for "change" and social justice.

Joking?  Yes, sort of,  but he believes in himself and his goals and if given the opportunity he would take it.

eta CNN loves this story SO much! Brook Baldwin is gonna' need a seatbelt she's practically slipping out of her chair.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:43:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
FBHO
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:46:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

It wasn't a joke, but instead he was criticizing the African leaders that have flouted their constitutions and gone beyond their legally set term limits.

Burundian president Pierre Nkurunziza was elected to an illegal third term last week, despite a two term limit in their constitution.  Obama was addressing him.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:54:50 PM EDT
[#15]
If this happens, then basically we are under a system where federal laws only count if you get caught breaking them. As it stands there are a ton of federal laws I disagree with, but comply with.

If they are going to do something like this, then all those little rules and regulations that can't possibly be enforced on everyone are no longer worthy of respect and decent patriotic Americans need not feel the least but of guilt for ignoring any of them they can get away with, IMO.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:56:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It wasn't a joke, but instead he was criticizing the African leaders that have flouted their constitutions and gone beyond their legally set term limits.

Burundian president Pierre Nkurunziza was elected to an illegal third term last week, despite a two term limit in their constitution.  Obama was addressing him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Context is the greatest impediment to outrage.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:57:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I get the feeling he is telegraphing a message to those that would seek to have presidential term limits lifted.
View Quote

Exactly what i was thinking. Hes tossing the idea around to drum up support
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:04:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Not really clear on how the Constitution works, huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He could have his third term.  Congress could repeal the term limits for POTUS.

Not really clear on how the Constitution works, huh?

Shall not be infringed.

Omaocare.

Shall I continue?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:04:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very true my friend.

The funny thing is that other than him saying he was a good president (do you really think anyone is going to say they suck), his statement about a third term should actually be encouraging to most here, since he is stating that rule of law and adherence to the constitution is paramount.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:05:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Very true my friend.

The funny thing is that other than him saying he was a good president (do you really think anyone is going to say they suck), his statement about a third term should actually be encouraging to most here, since he is stating that rule of law and adherence to the constitution is paramount.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very true my friend.

please.

he is not doing it because he doesn't think he can get away with it.  If he could do it, constitution be damned, he would.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I had to look for myself

"That would be fine with me! Most effective President in my lifetime. I could live with more of that!"

"Yep, and I'd be throwing in for him again quite happily. He's been the most effective president in many decades."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had to look for myself

Link?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:09:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He'd win a third, I have no doubt.  Why?  Because the libs will always lib electronic voting machines and fifty other institutionalized vote fraud methods..
View Quote

FIFY

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:10:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I don't think he would. The reason I think this is because I don't think he would get the black and college vote. His hope and change has not worked out for a lot of people. He also lost the house and that says a lot.
View Quote

+1

FBHO
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:10:24 PM EDT
[#24]
4 more years of this clown in charge and I would seriously consider leaving the US

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:11:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

please.

he is not doing it because he doesn't think he can get away with it.  If he could do it, constitution be damned, he would.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very true my friend.

please.

Got any evidence to back up your conclusion?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:16:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Hillary will trip & bump her little head, and 0bama will step in and finish her run for president. He will run as the first black chick with a dick.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:29:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:33:56 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol  

That's what I get for watching broadcast news.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:40:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Remember the most concerning thing in this entire mess is that FBHO essentially wants to make sure that he "approves" of his successor--as in the current president has any say about who will take over the presidency when he and his nasty family is kicked out on their asses before they rob the place blind

Does the current General Secretary select his successor now? Tovarisch Obama?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
He'd win a third, I have no doubt.  Why?  Because the libs will always lib.
View Quote

And the IRS will IRS.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:55:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I take it you failed US HIstory in high school.  Am I correct?

Even if you DID pass the course, I suggest you go read the 22nd amendment to the US Constitution, and Article V of the same document that describes how amendments can be added and removed.

I will give you a hint--Congress DOES NOT have the final say in that process
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:58:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Got any evidence to back up your conclusion?
View Quote

All of his unconstitutional actions thus far clearly proves he has no regard for the consitution.  that is unquestionable.

the only question is whether obama is so much of a narcissist that he thinks he should be a dictator for life to fix a nation with racism in its DNA.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:06:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

NO.

Zero took the oath under the old rules and those rules say two terms max.  Whoever follows Zero would be able to run for a third term.  Its the same situation that put the brakes on an effort to repeal the term limits so Reagan could run for a third term.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:27:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

NO.

Zero took the oath under the old rules and those rules say two terms max.  Whoever follows Zero would be able to run for a third term.  Its the same situation that put the brakes on an effort to repeal the term limits so Reagan could run for a third term.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NO.

P-E-N-A-L-T-Y spells tax.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:31:44 PM EDT
[#35]
He would easily win again.

With all his promises of free shit and his subtle hints he always throws at the party of the jealous and perpetual victimhood of "getting even", "making things fair" and all this " (___fill in the blank____) Inequality" fucking nonsense, those people view him as a huge lottery ticket.

Probably won't pay off much like a lottery ticket, but hey.....it's worth the shot and a vote or three doesn't cost a dime. Got to pay to play.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top