Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2015 8:35:43 AM EDT
The appropriate link

Would a pastor shoot a burglar.

P.S. Good shoot
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:42:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Good.  

May fuck be upon those that try to steal from the Lords house.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:49:53 AM EDT
[#2]
"...And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:05:01 AM EDT
[#3]
There was a guy here in the Dallas area who owns a scrap yard.  On two consecutive Saturday nights he shot and killed intruders.  In both cases police considered it justified under cast doctrine.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:12:18 AM EDT
[#4]
The reverend had a special way for healin' wicked sinners
he only had to shoot a few to save a whole lot more
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:19:41 AM EDT
[#5]
good shoot, but shoulda shot him deader
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:37:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

+1
That helicopter ride is going to cost the taxpayers.  

Personally, I think if you get shot committing a crime, they should make you take Metro to the hospital.  There is an emergency room over on Garth road.  They really would have saved the taxpayers a bunch.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:47:26 AM EDT
[#7]
More info

This guy is some kind of bad ass.  He carries a 45mm pistol according to the reports.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:49:55 AM EDT
[#8]
The same type of thing happened in Alaska several years ago, only four burglers were shot and killed.  The Preacher was changed and the case went to trail. The Preacher was cleared to all charges.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:02:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There was a guy here in the Dallas area who owns a scrap yard.  On two consecutive Saturday nights he shot and killed intruders.  In both cases police considered it justified under cast doctrine.
View Quote

And Rebecca Aguilar lost her job because of that.  Probably one of the first Arfcom "firemissions".
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:05:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

+1

Personally, I think if you get shot committing a crime, they should make you take Metro to the hospital.  There is an emergency room over on Garth road.  They really would have saved the taxpayers a bunch.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Taxpayer is picking up that tab.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top