Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 7/28/2015 1:36:24 AM EDT
...you are what is wrong with humanity, pain and simple. I don't give one single rat fuck whether you are going the "limit". You can cram your namby pamby "limit" horseshit straight in your keister right next to the dicks if you find it acceptable to hinder traffic when it is safe and reasonable for you to move over for faster traffic. This is especially extended to you if you become defensive and start brake checking someone who has approached you when you are driving like a gutless mangina in the left lane. Fuck.

Tl/DR:
Move over for faster traffic in the left goddamn lane and don't defend your pussy driving with "the limit". You will sound like a dick salesman, with his mouth chock full of samples.

/rant off/

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:41:16 AM EDT
[#1]
FBHO
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:46:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I couldn't fail to disagree more
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:49:16 AM EDT
[#3]

This one still cracks me up...

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:50:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

...you are what is wrong with humanity, pain and simple. I don't give one single rat fuck whether you are going the "limit". You can cram your namby pamby "limit" horseshit straight in your keister right next to the dicks if you find it acceptable to hinder traffic when it is safe and reasonable for you to move over for faster traffic. This is especially extended to you if you become defensive and start brake checking someone who has approached you when you are driving like a gutless mangina in the left lane. Fuck.

Tl/DR:

Move over for faster traffic in the left goddamn lane and don't defend your pussy driving with "the limit". You will sound like a dick salesman, with his mouth chock full of samples.

/rant off/

View Quote
Not really much of a rant - maybe 1.2/10 - so no reason to do the /rant off/ thing.

Also, you have to realize you are nothing in this world, so if you a a minute late because someone did not move over, no one will even know.........

Have a calm night.  

Oh - rants need more "fucks" and " shits" and other bad words to be given a second thought.

Oh part II - "keister"  sound like something grandma would say, and she died 15 years ago at 103 years old.

Oh Part III - Does not namby pamby need a hypen (i.e., namby-pamby)?  

And - FBHO!

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:53:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Out of towners do that here like its a damn religion. Putting the bumper of my International 9200 on their ass usually does the trick. Some, on the other hand, couldn't be more oblivious and those sob's get the air horn. Tourists headed to Mt. Rushmore are pretty much hated around here.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:54:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I was wondering if he'd visited the East coast or not.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:54:23 AM EDT
[#7]
wait...

road rage on the internet.  

it spreads.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:55:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not really much of a rant - maybe 1.2/10 - so no reason to do the /rant off/ thing.

Also, you have to realize you are nothing in this world, so if you a a minute late because someone did not move over, no one will even know.........

Have a calm night.  

Oh - rants need more "fucks" and " shits" and other bad words to be given a second thought.

Oh part II - "keister"  sound like something grandma would say, and she died 15 years ago at 103 years old.

And - FBHO!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tl/DR:

/rant off/

Have a calm night.  

And - FBHO!

I prefer my rants to be full of brevity, and to be able to reach multiple generations with their vernacular.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:55:49 AM EDT
[#9]
So you drive like an irresponsible scumbag and think that others owe it to you to get out of your way?

I hope you get stuck behind a hog truck.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:57:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Left lane is for passing.  If everyone did this traffic would flow much smoother.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:58:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Out of towners do that here like its a damn religion. Putting the bumper of my International 9200 on their ass usually does the trick. Some, on the other hand, couldn't be more oblivious and those sob's get the air horn. Tourists headed to Mt. Rushmore are pretty much hated around here.
View Quote

Complaining about other bad drivers when you tailgate?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:59:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never done much driving there, so I am not sure what you are alluding to. Do however realize that I have no problem with those who drive in the left lane, so long as they yield to faster traffic when reasonable.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:00:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Some are just too stupid and/or self-centered to understand this:

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:09:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Left lane is for passing.  If everyone did this traffic would flow much smoother.
View Quote

I couldn't have said it any better myself
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:12:08 AM EDT
[#15]
hey OP its me, i'm the car in the left lane

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:13:13 AM EDT
[#16]
I think left lane campers should be dragged from the car and beat to death on the side of the road.

But, that's just me.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:19:29 AM EDT
[#17]
We have nice long, usually downhill on ramps to the freeways.

Plenty, and I mean plenty of run up for everything except perhaps a VW bus or a gravel truck to get up to speed. Even hypermilers and the "egg between your foot and the gas pedal" crowd should be able to attain something resembling traffic flow speed prior to merging.

Yet at least once a week I get stuck behind some asshat who thinks that 35mph is a safe/sane speed to merge into 65+ mph freeway traffic. I have almost been the meat in a moran-semi sandwich waaay too many times. I am pretty merciless about tailgating the living crap out of people who think merging at those low speeds is a good idea.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:20:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

It makes lol when truckers tail gate. Just a douchebag putting his lively hood on the line to make himself feel cool. You rear end that car and you can kiss your cdl good bye.

For the record I hate people that go slow in the left lane, but only if there is room for them to get over. If they are passing people but only going the speed limit, I get over it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:25:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/ApF026A.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:32:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I am pretty merciless about tailgating the living crap out of people who think merging at those low speeds is a good idea.
View Quote

Tailgating is an unbelievably stupid thing to do. If someone annoys you, use the horn, it was made for that exact purpose. Tailgating is passive-aggressive idiocy that can and has caused many wrecks, wrecks the tailgaters get to pay for.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:38:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Let me guess... you are 'that guy' who feels that if he has to adjust his speed in any way, someone has violated the rule and shot one of the kings deer.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:38:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
So you drive like an irresponsible scumbag and think that others owe it to you to get out of your way?

View Quote

going over the speed limit = driving like an "irresponsible scumbag" ??

Weird conclusion you got there
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:42:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never been to Virginia eh? Your summons will imply it.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:43:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Local county guys have issued hundreds of tickets for it recently.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:44:48 AM EDT
[#25]
All this common knowledge and people still fail to leave the house 5 minutes earlier.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:46:38 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm just old enough to have earned the right to drive wherever the fuck I chose to drive and don't give a flying shit if that pisses you off or not.
I'm not saying I drive in the left lane to intentionally be an ass, but there are times when it's to my advantage to do so and I do.
BTW, all that honking, the bird flipping, the flashing lights, I don't give a shit. It doesn't piss me off or even raise my blood pressure. I smile and wave as you rant on by.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:47:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

http://www.sense.bc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/33457_123183117737696_4538369_n1.jpg  
View Quote

Some states also have code that says you lose the right of way any time you speed. Were I not on mobile, I'd post our code.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:50:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Nooo, I have to turn left a mile down the road and don't want to be blocked from doing that.  
Just go around me.
See, everyone's fine.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:50:50 AM EDT
[#29]

So what you're saying is that you're comfortable with excessive speed just as long as everyone else accommodates you by maneuvering so you do not have to?

Got it and good luck with that.  

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:02:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Tl/DR:

/rant off/

View Quote

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's like you read my mind. I am always pulling trailers behind my pickup if I am on the freeway and I absolutely hate campers in the left lane. It is against the law here in MN now yet the memo hasn't seemed to been read yet by way to many. I like to go 75 in a 70 which I am usually blending with traffic.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:13:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Think of the left lane like the bathroom.  You go in there, you do your business, and you come back out.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:21:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Think of the left lane like the bathroom.  You go in there, you do your business, and you come back out.
View Quote

Doesn't work so well out here due to the volume of traffic, which is why it gets referred to as the fast lane rather than the passing lane.  Slow traffic still can and should keep right, but we still get guys going 50 in the left lane and not getting the clue when everyone is tailgating him and furiously passing him on the right, car after car, and then the guy gets in the carpool lane (I find it especially bad when people use the carpool lane and then choose to go slower than the flow of traffic, negating the whole point of the lane, which is to allow carpoolers to have an advantage in that regard).

On our smaller highways, though, you do sometimes see signs that indicate the left lane is for passing only, although these are often single-lane highways that open up to two lanes to allow faster traffic to get by.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:35:27 AM EDT
[#33]
My favorite are the people who will speed up when you get into the right lane to pass them in the left, you get back behind them because of traffic, and they slow down again . Had one guy start flicking me off because I tried passing him like that on my way home from work .
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:15:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/ApF026A.jpg
View Quote

Is that your mom's car?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:19:13 AM EDT
[#35]
OP, log out and log back in
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:26:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Tl/DR:

/rant off/

View Quote

I feel your pain, and that has become a LOT worse in CO in the last 3 years.  Adding into the mix the 65mph truckers who love to pass, especially on hills where they get down to 55.  It's brutal.  I avoid the damn highway these days because it's fucking worthless.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:29:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I prefer my rants to be full of brevity, and to be able to reach multiple generations with their vernacular.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tl/DR:

/rant off/

Have a calm night.  

And - FBHO!

Hows this for brevity?  waaah waaaah waaah
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:29:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUCK

LEFT

LANE

BITCHES

That's why.  I wish their cars would get struck by lightning.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:31:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Local county guys have issued hundreds of tickets for it recently.
View Quote

Legislating morality in the South again?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:32:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

sounds like you are the one who is irresponsible. the left lane is for passing only. you make a pass and then move over to the right. you are not entitled to drive in the left lane. op i think caverx is your left lane camper.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:34:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have you ever noticed the signs that say "Slower traffic keep right'?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:35:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Doesn't work so well out here due to the volume of traffic, which is why it gets referred to as the fast lane rather than the passing lane.  Slow traffic still can and should keep right, but we still get guys going 50 in the left lane and not getting the clue when everyone is tailgating him and furiously passing him on the right, car after car, and then the guy gets in the carpool lane (I find it especially bad when people use the carpool lane and then choose to go slower than the flow of traffic, negating the whole point of the lane, which is to allow carpoolers to have an advantage in that regard).

On our smaller highways, though, you do sometimes see signs that indicate the left lane is for passing only, although these are often single-lane highways that open up to two lanes to allow faster traffic to get by.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you aren't going as fast as the situation will allow, you move the fuck over.

In other words, if you are the guy with 4 football fields of space in front of you in the left lane, move your ass.

If it's trafficky and nobody is going faster than 55, that's a different ball-game.  But if you aren't just as mired in traffic as the next guy, get over.  Period.  It's not that hard.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:37:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

he is a road justice warrior. they had to put signs on the highway to tell him that the left lane is for passing only. he still feels it is his duty to camp in the left lane and obstruct the flow of traffic. the most reckless situations i have seen on the highway are all caused by left lane campers. i have seen people pass them on the shoulder, the grass, weave two lanes over to pass them and use on ramps and off ramps to pass them.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:40:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Dupe x 1,000
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:44:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

http://www.sense.bc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/33457_123183117737696_4538369_n1.jpg  
View Quote

How about this one? Is it any less important than the one above?

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:00:58 AM EDT
[#46]
It should be legal to run left lane campers off the road.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:01:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

http://www.markyville.com/aaroads/SpeedLimit-FHWA.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:23:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:28:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s far less important… In fact, on the hierarchy of road rules, the "speed limit" is the least important one.

See, the most important rule on the road is “don’t kill anyone” then it’s “don’t hit anything.” Less important than that are rules like, “don’t block the road” and “don’t impede the flow of traffic.” Finally you get to that speed limit rule. If your choice is blocking the road or hitting someone in the road, you stop and block the road. If your choice is to either impede the flow of traffic or hit something you impede the flow of traffic. If your choice is to impede the flow of traffic or obey the speed limit you ignore the speed limit and stop impeding traffic.

Now, speed limits are determined by taking the speed a reasonably competent driver, with reasonably good equipment, and who is actually paying attention and sober, can safely drive on the road assuming halfway decent weather and  moderate traffic.

Then they take 10mph off of that speed limit because many drivers are not competent, are driving shit vehicles, are drunk and talking on their cell phones… Then they take another 10mph off because everyone drives 10mph over the speed limit anyway.

So, that 65mph sign means you should be cruising along at around 75mph and you aren’t really dangerous until you get over 85mph. This is backed up by how most cops, who aren’t out revenue enhancing, will write tickets.

The real use of that speed limit sign is to tell the cops who the criminals are. If you are obeying that sign you probably fall into one or more of these groups, drunk or stoned, have warrants out, are hauling contraband like a load of cocaine, a dead hooker or a kidnapped child in the trunk, or are just an escapee from a nursing home.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:28:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm just old enough to have earned the right to drive wherever the fuck I chose to drive and don't give a flying shit if that pisses you off or not.
I'm not saying I drive in the left lane to intentionally be an ass, but there are times when it's to my advantage to do so and I do.
BTW, all that honking, the bird flipping, the flashing lights, I don't give a shit. It doesn't piss me off or even raise my blood pressure. I smile and wave as you rant on by.
View Quote

Amen brother. Dipshits will tailgate even in the right lane. Narcissists act like obama, only in a car. Fuck them.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Top Top