BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 27
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 6:22:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

When I was a kid (10 - 12ish), I used to hatch eggs by turning them manually and keeping a heat light on them.

All but one egg had hatched in one particular batch. Unable to contain myself any longer, I peeled open the egg. The chick wasn't fully developed yet - and by peeling it open early, I killed it.

I was absolutely shattered. I cried for a week and my parents just let me learn the lesson.

Feeling that way about a chicken.. I can't begin to imagine doing that to a baby. It turns my stomach.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
At 6 minutes, that video should leave little doubt in anybody's mind just how evil abortion really is.  Fuck that pisses me off

Yep. Baby is still moving.  Taken out alive from his mothers warm protective womb to keep the organs intact and fresh for harvesting.  Demonic.

What really gets me even more is the ease and even enthusiasm with which these people ply their trade.

When I was a kid (10 - 12ish), I used to hatch eggs by turning them manually and keeping a heat light on them.

All but one egg had hatched in one particular batch. Unable to contain myself any longer, I peeled open the egg. The chick wasn't fully developed yet - and by peeling it open early, I killed it.

I was absolutely shattered. I cried for a week and my parents just let me learn the lesson.

Feeling that way about a chicken.. I can't begin to imagine doing that to a baby. It turns my stomach.

Did the same thing as a kid with an egg that was left in a hen's nest after the other chicks were already hatched for a couple days. ASSumed it was a dud (unfertilized) so threw it against a rock and watched the chick that would have hatched out of its egg in a couple more days to join its mother and siblings make its last moves before expiring. Felt horrible whenever I thought about how I snuffed out that little things life before it even got to live it. At the same time I had little problem helping to butcher adult chickens. Weird. I guess the more defenceless something is the more protective I feel towards it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 8:57:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Video #8 just released after the California injunction was removed.

Link Posted: 8/21/2015 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'd imagine many men would opt for fatherhood of their child rather than being unaware they even had one to begin with.

What an insidious thing, to kill a child without seeking out other options.

I'll admit.. I was more on the fence with this issue. It is a thing I would never personally do, but felt was more of a choice people should be able to make.

This thread changed that for me last night. I still don't know if I'm okay with telling a subject of rape or incest that they should HAVE to carry that baby to term, but.. damn.

God, the little faces. That shit is going to stick with me for a long time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The response of the video is a depressing sign of our age.  Abortion is popular because it allows for an expression of eugenics (they are aborting (whoever they are), not us - they are too expensive to us) while giving men sex w/o consequences.

I'd imagine many men would opt for fatherhood of their child rather than being unaware they even had one to begin with.

I'll admit.. I was more on the fence with this issue. It is a thing I would never personally do, but felt was more of a choice people should be able to make.

This thread changed that for me last night. I still don't know if I'm okay with telling a subject of rape or incest that they should HAVE to carry that baby to term, but.. damn.

I've watched many people change their opinions over this kind of thing.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 9:09:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The response of the video is a depressing sign of our age.  Abortion is popular because it allows for an expression of eugenics (they are aborting (whoever they are), not us - they are too expensive to us) while giving men sex w/o consequences.

I have.

I used to be very agnostic on the issue and would even go so far as to say that I was 'pro-abortion.'

Ever since these videos started coming out, I'm now personally against abortion, but as I also consider myself to be libertarian, I still don't really care if other people decide to go through with it.  

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:12:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I have.

I used to be very agnostic on the issue and would even go so far as to say that I was 'pro-abortion.'

Ever since these videos started coming out, I'm now personally against abortion, but as I also consider myself to be libertarian, I still don't really care if other people decide to go through with it.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have.

Everything in your post is exactly how I feel.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:35:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have.

I can't get that position to make sense.

So...you believe it is wrong because killing a baby by cutting his or her face off while alive is wrong...but it isn't up to you to say/do anything if it is somebody else is killing the baby?

WTF kind of logic is that?  Apply that to any other act that is wrong...see where that logic goes.

This is my problem with libertarianism.  I want to be philosophically libertarian but the logical inconsistencies are too much.  It is either wrong or it is not.  Feels should have nothing to do with it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 3:04:16 AM EDT
[#7]
A smart person would have nothing to do with PP, in any way, shape, or form.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 3:22:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So...you believe it is wrong because killing a baby by cutting his or her face off while alive is wrong...but it isn't up to you to say/do anything if it is somebody else is killing the baby?

WTF kind of logic is that?  Apply that to any other act that is wrong...see where that logic goes.

This is my problem with libertarianism.  I want to be philosophically libertarian but the logical inconsistencies are too much.  It is either wrong or it is not.  Feels should have nothing to do with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have.

There are Libertarians who oppose abortion and believe it should in most circumstances be a crime, just like all taking of human life.

I know several personally.

Also 80% of guys who say they are "pro-choice" or "don't oppose abortion" are just pussies afraid of the female lynch mob which often forms when a male expresses opposition to murdering babies.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 5:55:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I have.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have.

Wanting to prohibit people from killing their unborn children isn't inherently contrary to libertarianism.  If they are considered persons, it would actually be the more libertarian position.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:09:06 AM EDT
[#10]
This needs a bump.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:29:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This needs a bump.
View Quote

Indeed it does.

I *heart* you. Your conviction is righteous.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:30:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Posted this on my FB today, hoping to reach the handful of liberals I know. Shared all the videos, too.

If you know me, you know I don't usually get political. At worst I unfriend people who think I should be disarmed. I tend to keep my mouth shut otherwise, because I realize folks have differing opinions, and that's cool.

That said, let's talk about Planned Parenthood for a moment. For years, I have been on the fence about pro life/pro choice. Personally, it's something I could never ever do. If I get knocked up, well, shit, that's it. I accept that there is a .01% chance that I could get knocked up. That's a consequence I face and deal with.

For years, I have enjoyed Planned Parenthood's services. Affordable yearly exams, affordable pills, affordable testing. What's not to love? I kept a mental disconnect when it came to the abortion thing, because.. hey, it's a 'clump of cells', right? It's not a baby yet. It can't see or hear or feel yet. Right? I turned a blind eye to it. In my mind I saw a little peanut sized thing being sucked up into a tube, and really didn't delve into it further than that.

What changed for me? Watching the Planned Parenthood videos that have been getting released. You know, the videos the media is desperately trying to pretend don't exist. Trying to pretend it's all a big hoax. Don't believe the articles. Don't believe the words of denial that fall from people's lips. Don't believe word of mouth.

WATCH. THE. FUCKING. VIDEOS.

The incredible disconnect from humanity is obscene. Horrifying. Apalling. I watched them in my dark, quiet house, and I bawled my eyes out. I felt sick. I almost threw up, I was so shocked and disgusted.
So before you share another 'Support Planned Parenthood' sticker... Or rave about how great they are.. do some actual research. Look at what they have done... Actually look. If you watch all those videos, and you still think Planned Parenthood is the bee's knees... I don't think we should be friends. It's not you, it's me. I think we should see other people.

The greatest thing about human beings is their capacity to love. To feel empathy and compassion. There is absolutely none of that in the people that have done these despicable acts. None. If you want to see a failure of evolution.. look no further than these videos.

I went to a doctor this week, and I paid to be seen... and from now on, I will pay for my prescriptions at a regular pharmacy, even though I'm broke as shit right now. I will sell every pair of shoes I own before I give PP one red cent. Planned Parenthood will never see another dime from me... and they shouldn't see any from you, either. The right thing to do is back away from PP, slowly, and with great disgust.

Let's not forget the founder of PP wanted to eradicate 'the blacks.' Eugenics, folks. Look it up if you don't know what it is.
In a letter to Clarence Gable in 1939, Sanger wrote: “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members” (Margaret Sanger commenting on the ‘Negro Project’ in a letter to Gamble, Dec. 10, 1939
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:38:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:42:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let me help.  

The only way people (and whole generations) actually learn something, is by letting them screw up.  People have to be able to make mistakes.  People have to be able to experience the stupidity of their actions before they will learn from it.  Both as individuals and as a populace.  Once people collectively look around (and that's much easier now with the internet) and see how piss-poor their decisions are, only then can they collectively learn and come to conclusions that, hey, this is really not-good.  It's shame.

Hell, the opposite is true.  Outlaw, forbid, or tell someone they can't or shouldn't do something and it's the first thing they want to do.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:43:13 AM EDT
[#15]
The gentleman I've been seeing has the cutest 2 year old EVER.. and the kid adores me.

I look at his sweet face, his crazy hair, his bright blue eyes looking up at me full of adoration... and I can't begin to imagine someone having him aborted... restarting his tiny, fluttery heart for fun..cutting through his little bitty jaw with shears to harvest his tiny brain. It absolutely sickens me.

The waste of potential life is reprehensible.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:43:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Posted this on my FB today, hoping to reach the handful of liberals I know. Shared all the videos, too.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

If you know me, you know I don't usually get political. At worst I unfriend people who think I should be disarmed. I tend to keep my mouth shut otherwise, because I realize folks have differing opinions, and that's cool.

That said, let's talk about Planned Parenthood for a moment. For years, I have been on the fence about pro life/pro choice. Personally, it's something I could never ever do. If I get knocked up, well, shit, that's it. I accept that there is a .01% chance that I could get knocked up. That's a consequence I face and deal with.

For years, I have enjoyed Planned Parenthood's services. Affordable yearly exams, affordable pills, affordable testing. What's not to love? I kept a mental disconnect when it came to the abortion thing, because.. hey, it's a 'clump of cells', right? It's not a baby yet. It can't see or hear or feel yet. Right? I turned a blind eye to it. In my mind I saw a little peanut sized thing being sucked up into a tube, and really didn't delve into it further than that.

What changed for me? Watching the Planned Parenthood videos that have been getting released. You know, the videos the media is desperately trying to pretend don't exist. Trying to pretend it's all a big hoax. Don't believe the articles. Don't believe the words of denial that fall from people's lips. Don't believe word of mouth.

The incredible disconnect from humanity is obscene. Horrifying. Apalling. I watched them in my dark, quiet house, and I bawled my eyes out. I felt sick. I almost threw up, I was so shocked and disgusted.
So before you share another 'Support Planned Parenthood' sticker... Or rave about how great they are.. do some actual research. Look at what they have done... Actually look. If you watch all those videos, and you still think Planned Parenthood is the bee's knees... I don't think we should be friends. It's not you, it's me. I think we should see other people.

The greatest thing about human beings is their capacity to love. To feel empathy and compassion. There is absolutely none of that in the people that have done these despicable acts. None. If you want to see a failure of evolution.. look no further than these videos.

I went to a doctor this week, and I paid to be seen... and from now on, I will pay for my prescriptions at a regular pharmacy, even though I'm broke as shit right now. I will sell every pair of shoes I own before I give PP one red cent. Planned Parenthood will never see another dime from me... and they shouldn't see any from you, either. The right thing to do is back away from PP, slowly, and with great disgust.

Let's not forget the founder of PP wanted to eradicate 'the blacks.' Eugenics, folks. Look it up if you don't know what it is.
In a letter to Clarence Gable in 1939, Sanger wrote: “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members” (Margaret Sanger commenting on the ‘Negro Project’ in a letter to Gamble, Dec. 10, 1939

I owe you a drink. That was a difficult post to make, but the right post to make.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:46:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So are libertarians cool with people murdering whoever or just babies?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
but as I also consider myself to be libertarian, I still don't really care if other people decide to go through with it.  

So are libertarians cool with people murdering whoever or just babies?

There are Libertarians who oppose abortion.

Don't let these examples represent all of them.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:46:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Not sure if this has been discussed but I saw this on FB this morning.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55df2334e4b029b3f1b1be9f?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

Basically PP hired people to find people to look at the videos, and they found a bunch of issues with all of them. Shocking
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:57:28 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:58:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Honestly, this shit is so bad it has nothing to do with pro life vs pro choice. It's fucking awful regardless of your abortion position.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:02:08 PM EDT
[#21]
My wife is 7 months pregnant and we are anxiously waiting for our baby boy to get here. My older sister announced last week that she was pregnant with her third... and then informed me just this morning that she's miscarried.  I am heartbroken. Children are meant to be the single most greatest blessing and I will not get to experience the blessing my little niece was going to be in this life. I'm just praying for a safe delivery of my son in a couple months. I don't understand how anyone can not only throw away the possibility of a healthy pregnancy and parenting a child, but to brutally sacrifice and murder God's greatest gift to mankind on the altar of convenience and selfishness...It's pure evil.

We've murdered our children and called it family planning.  We've missed the mark.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:06:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:08:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Dont worry guys they videos were edited, so that means they are not really ripping up babies and selling them, even though they were on video saying they were.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/us/abortion-planned-parenthood-videos.html
View Quote

It love that it's Huffington Post and NY Times saying that shit.

Because they are reliable news sources and unbiased.

HuffPo should stick to what they do best - talking about the size of tits in the UK.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:09:53 PM EDT
[#24]
The more of this outrage I see the harder it is to stay on the sidelines, accepting "the law is the law." What is the Butcher's Bill
going to be for the millions of innocents this country has snuffed out? We are ALL guilty of condoning it.

May God have mercy on our souls.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

It takes a whole lot of courage to do this. I think that most intellectually honest people have to come to the conclusion you did - it saddens me that so many close their eyes and ignore it.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:24:58 PM EDT
[#26]
I refuse to watch the videos.

Not that I condone what's going on, far from it.

I fear what would awaken if I watched them.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:32:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I refuse to watch the videos.

Not that I condone what's going on, far from it.

I fear what would awaken if I watched them.
View Quote

I shut them off in my office the other day.  I've seen enough of them to know what's on them -- I was active in the pro-life movement for many many years.  

The unfortunate fact is that nothing will change until SCOTUS is changed.  It simply is what it is.  I'm glad to see at least some people are having their minds changed by this effort.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:53:58 PM EDT
[#28]
"Theeeeyyyyyyy lied to get access, they fraudulently misrepresented themselves, they had fake ids." Tell it to 60 Minutes and News divisions.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:08:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
"Theeeeyyyyyyy lied to get access, they fraudulently misrepresented themselves, they had fake ids." Tell it to 60 Minutes and News divisions.
View Quote

So? So what? PP is a bunch of eugenically bent vivisectionist criminal ghouls  on the level of Mengele.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:22:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So? So what? PP is a bunch of eugenically bent vivisectionist criminal ghouls  on the level of Mengele.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No argument, that is part of the defense these people are cooking up while they demand CMP be persecuted for exposing the practice.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You're pretty smart for a girl.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 3:05:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No argument, that is part of the defense these people are cooking up while they demand CMP be persecuted for exposing the practice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

not for a second did I think you would argue with the point.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 3:11:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This is my problem with libertarianism.  I want to be philosophically libertarian but the logical inconsistencies are too much.  It is either wrong or it is not.  Feels should have nothing to do with it
View Quote

Exactly the way I see it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 3:23:34 PM EDT
[#34]
We tried to tell you.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:57:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is my problem with libertarianism.  I want to be philosophically libertarian but the logical inconsistencies are too much.  It is either wrong or it is not.  Feels should have nothing to do with it

The vast majority of libertarians I know are pro-life.  I happen to one of them.  Those kinds of libertarians must be common in other parts of the country or something.  Don't see many of that variety in my corner of the world.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 6:02:18 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Let me help.

The only way people (and whole generations) actually learn something, is by letting them screw up. People have to be able to make mistakes. People have to be able to experience the stupidity of their actions before they will learn from it. Both as individuals and as a populace. Once people collectively look around (and that's much easier now with the internet) and see how piss-poor their decisions are, only then can they collectively learn and come to conclusions that, hey, this is really not-good. It's shame.

Hell, the opposite is true. Outlaw, forbid, or tell someone they can't or shouldn't do something and it's the first thing they want to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF kind of logic is that? Apply that to any other act that is wrong...see where that logic goes.

This is my problem with libertarianism. I want to be philosophically libertarian but the logical inconsistencies are too much. It is either wrong or it is not. Feels should have nothing to do with it.

Let me help.

The only way people (and whole generations) actually learn something, is by letting them screw up. People have to be able to make mistakes. People have to be able to experience the stupidity of their actions before they will learn from it. Both as individuals and as a populace. Once people collectively look around (and that's much easier now with the internet) and see how piss-poor their decisions are, only then can they collectively learn and come to conclusions that, hey, this is really not-good. It's shame.

Hell, the opposite is true. Outlaw, forbid, or tell someone they can't or shouldn't do something and it's the first thing they want to do.

So murder is okay, as long as the one murdering learns from their mistakes?

Nick
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 7:13:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS6nguMTr38
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#39]
If the videos are doctored or cooked up, it should be easy enough to identify and publicize the parts that are false, shouldn't it?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 7:42:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Just met a little girl today who's a few months old.  She's the daughter of a guy whose related to a family friend.  She was born prematurely at 22 weeks.  She's such a cute little girl (and healthy now), but I bet at the time she was born the PP people would have happily butchered her and sold her organs off.  It can be hard to imagine sometimes the evil which people will commit without remorse.  I can't really put myself into their mindset where it would be just fine and dandy to do what they do to little girls like this one, nor that of people who think it's okay that it be done and wrong to interfere with it.  Perhaps that's a good thing.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:22:36 PM EDT
[#41]
These videos are changing a lot of people's positions on abortion, do what you can to keep them out in the open.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:41:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If the videos are doctored or cooked up, it should be easy enough to identify and publicize the parts that are false, shouldn't it?
View Quote

It's not about the truth, or evidence,  it is about telling the Big Lie often enough.......
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:59:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I have.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have.

The truly libertarian position is to recognize that killing these people (and that is what they are) is an initiation of aggression against them, and is therefore a violation of their inalienable rights.  Thus, preventing or prohibiting such aggression is a straight-forward case of self-defense of a third party.  

It is not a libertarian position to endorse the killing of another simply to avoid restricting the killer's freedom to kill.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:26:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The truly libertarian position is to recognize that killing these people (and that is what they are) is an initiation of aggression against them, and is therefore a violation of their inalienable rights.  Thus, preventing or prohibiting such aggression is a straight-forward case of self-defense of a third party.  

It is not a libertarian position to endorse the killing of another simply to avoid restricting the killer's freedom to kill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have.

An interesting thing about that logic is that it justifies abortion in some very limited circumstances... If the pregnancy poses a legitimate imminent danger to the life of the mother, it is not murder (though it is homicide, perhaps justified) to abort the child.

This resolves one of the two big sticking points most otherwise-apolitical women have about restricting abortion. It does so in an intellectually and morally honest manner, rather than pretending it's no big deal.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:28:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Great post XCR.........you have a way with words that I don't have.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 6:29:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It takes a whole lot of courage to do this. I think that most intellectually honest people have to come to the conclusion you did - it saddens me that so many close their eyes and ignore it.

View Quote

You are old enough to know by now that there are MILLIONS of people out there DEVOID of empathy.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:04:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

An interesting thing about that logic is that it justifies abortion in some very limited circumstances... If the pregnancy poses a legitimate imminent danger to the life of the mother, it is not murder (though it is homicide, perhaps justified) to abort the child.

This resolves one of the two big sticking points most otherwise-apolitical women have about restricting abortion. It does so in an intellectually and morally honest manner, rather than pretending it's no big deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is exactly correct.  Even in that case, I would hope that an attempt would be made to save the fetus' life as well, in recognition of the fact that any threat posed by it was not intentionally malicious.  But, if that proved impossible, the death of the fetus in that context would not be a murder.  

Conversely, going into the procedure without an imminent threat of death or serious bodily injury to the mother, and with the express end goal of killing the fetus, is murder, and premeditated at that.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 9:40:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

The videos are edited for time, and admittedly impact.

But the full-length, unedited version of every one is made available.

Can't take a full hour of such evil myself.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Video 9 (or 10?) released September 1st.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 6:48:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

libs, commies, progressives and democrats always suspect others of the same nefarious habits and crimes that they themselves are capable of and do themselves.
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top