User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:49:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interesting continuation - but it kind of goes with this thread.

Locally we had a transgender that goes by the name of "Mercedes" killed. (Why don't they ever pick names like "Sue?")

Anyway he was killed by a latino gang member (so many ways to go with this event, so many points to make.) The article goes on to say that he is the 9th transgender to be killed this year.  I don't know if that's a statistical anomaly.  Let's say 8 thousand homicides in half a year that means transgenders make up about 0.1% of the murder rate,  I doubt they make up that percent of the population, but stand by to be corrected with a reliable source.

How many of those do you suppose were killed in a crime of passion, when their would be lover discovered the pickle surprise?

I imagine being a transgender looking for love is kind of like selling fake drugs.

View Quote

Even when a Tgirl is honest, she's risking getting killed anyway. Some people just are violent, and the excuse that someone is a freak coupled with the shame of having done something gay can motivate guys to violence. Kind of like it's easy to kill hookers, because hookers aren't really people and once you're done, you're embarrassed you fent.

I imagine Tgirl hookers would be extra easy for someone to justify killing.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:00:39 PM EDT
[#2]
What goes on in the heads of these freaks is amazing. Of course, this really is modern society's fault by convincing them they are normal, so the idea that they don't understand why boys (actual boys, with the correct hydraulics- just to be clear) aren't interested in a mutant with incompatible tackle is sort of elementary, I guess. In other words, they flirt in order to get something "it" doesn't have, or even have access to.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:07:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Even when a Tgirl is honest, she's risking getting killed anyway. Some people just are violent, and the excuse that someone is a freak coupled with the shame of having done something gay can motivate guys to violence. Kind of like it's easy to kill hookers, because hookers aren't really people and once you're done, you're embarrassed you fent.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Locally we had a transgender that goes by the name of "Mercedes" killed. (Why don't they ever pick names like "Sue?")

Anyway he was killed by a latino gang member (so many ways to go with this event, so many points to make.) The article goes on to say that he is the 9th transgender to be killed this year.  I don't know if that's a statistical anomaly.  Let's say 8 thousand homicides in half a year that means transgenders make up about 0.1% of the murder rate,  I doubt they make up that percent of the population, but stand by to be corrected with a reliable source.

How many of those do you suppose were killed in a crime of passion, when their would be lover discovered the pickle surprise?

I imagine being a transgender looking for love is kind of like selling fake drugs.

Do you have anything to back that up? Anecdotal or otherwise?

I can say that when I was an early 20 something, and rather hot headed, I would have just ignored a tranny if I would have known.  But if I was presented with the pickle surprise at the wrong moment, it is possible things could have gone bad.

The dangers to hookers is no surprise, just like drug dealers... people that commit crimes are at an extra risk.  That I am personally for the legalization of drugs and prostitution is irrelevant to that reality.  I imagine a large number of of transvestites/transsexuals end up in the world pf prostitution, so that might very well be the cause of this statistical anomaly.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:28:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I can say that when I was an early 20 something, and rather hot headed, I would have just ignored a tranny if I would have known.  But if I was presented with the pickle surprise at the wrong moment, it is possible things could have gone bad.

The dangers to hookers is no surprise, just like drug dealers... people that commit crimes are at an extra risk.  That I am personally for the legalization of drugs and prostitution is irrelevant to that reality.  I imagine a large number of of transvestites/transsexuals end up in the world pf prostitution, so that might very well be the cause of this statistical anomaly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can google "violence against transexuals" and "violence against LGBT" as easily as I can.

Violence against any marginalized people is easier to justify. It's not just the people who commit crimes who are at extra risk. It's people that others hate or are disgusted by, even if they use them. If I told you I killed a juggalo, you might start by wondering how that juggalo fucked up. I'd be counting on that to justify it to myself.

Think about it. When we talk about trannies getting killed, we immediately assume they were tricking people, and we identify with the poor guy who got tricked. No wonder a Tgirl's boyfriend who's embarrassed he's gay feels more comfortable working out his frustrations on her.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That biological and "gender role" are separate is a complete construct of society, something that is subjective and prone to change over time- ergo, not a fact

Masculine and feminine are a sum of secondary sexual characteristics determined by your DNA as explained by science - fact
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Society does define gender roles. How do you get to 'biological sex and gender are different things' not being a fact? They could certainly overlap with people, but they describe different things. What's defined as masculine and feminine goes beyond genitalia and chromosomes.

That biological and "gender role" are separate is a complete construct of society, something that is subjective and prone to change over time- ergo, not a fact

Masculine and feminine are a sum of secondary sexual characteristics determined by your DNA as explained by science - fact

Sex only refers to biological differences-gender to social and behavioral ones. Like it or not, that's the contemporary usage.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/gender

Definition of gender in English:
noun
The state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones):

Usage:
...Although the words gender and sex both have the sense ‘the state of being male or female,’ they are typically used in slightly different ways: sex tends to refer to biological differences, while gender refers to cultural or social ones.

http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/resources/sexuality-definitions.pdf

"Sex refers to a person’s biological status and is typically categorized as male, female, or intersex (i.e., atypical combinations of features that usually distinguish male from female). There are a number of indicators of biological sex, including sex chromosomes, gonads, internal reproductive organs, and external genitalia.

Gender refers to the attitudes, feelings, and behaviors that a given culture associates with a person’s biological sex. Behavior that is compatible with cultural expectations is referred to as gender-normative; behaviors that are viewed as incompatible with these expectations constitute gender non-conformity."

This is a big reason I prefer 'transgender' over 'transsexual'; partly because it just sounds less seedy, but also because I don't think we can change our biological sex, I certainly think we can change our gender. So when people harp on the biological sex factor, my eyes glaze over and I start wondering if I've forgotten any dry cleaning. Because I simply don't care.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:39:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Transgender is something I know little about and just do not fucking give a shit what they do as long as they stay out of my private world.

Tons of gays in Seattle - am I really exposed to them ... ? NO

I am sure there are transgender peeps in Seattle ... same answer - I have no exposure to them

All my friends are normal people with normal families friends and kids ( ie: no attention whore gay people or transgender freaks )

I will likely live the next 25+ years and avoid them and they can avoid me and my world I live in.

Carry on ...
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:45:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll back it up. I covered this extensively in my thread; the trickiest part is figuring out when to tell a guy, because there's no reason to tell everyone our business unless it's necessary. I commented about an aquaintance in a book store that was chatted up by a guy and asked to coffee, she told him right away and he flipped out and accused her of "tricking him". She was like "tricking you? Motherfucker I was standing here READING A BOOK!" lol.

The best rule of thumb I've heard is to just hang out with a guy long enough to get an idea how he'll react, and if you think it's bad just cut contact. But regardless, certainly before clothes come off.

Most of these "pickle surprise" stories you hear are one of two scenarios: a guy walks into a trans establishment unknowingly and picks up a girl, and she doesn't tell him because she thinks he already knows because, hell it's a tranny bar, why the hell else is he here? And the other is a guy that knowingly  hooks up or dates a transgirl until his friends find out, then he trots out the "pickle surprise" excuse and beats her up to support his alibi.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:32:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

To play devil's advocate, it's a girls ass?

The discussions around transgender love making are *extremely* fascinating.

Especially when it comes to BailyJ. Everyone knows she has a dick, yet so many here would fuck the shit out of her. The psychology behind that is so, so fascinating.

No judgement, just an observation. There isn't much that would surprise me or make me pass judgement, sexually speaking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The paper plate rule applies to a 3some where two guys are dp-ing a girl. The paper plate prevents their balls from touching. No man on man love going on, so it isn't not gay. No paper plate can ungay the act of putting your dick in a guys ass. Even a condom made of paper plates wouldn't hold that power. It's gay, Jim.

Especially when it comes to BailyJ. Everyone knows she has a dick, yet so many here would fuck the shit out of her. The psychology behind that is so, so fascinating.

No judgement, just an observation. There isn't much that would surprise me or make me pass judgement, sexually speaking.

It's not that hard to figure out.  Men are visual.  BaileyJ's appearance still registers the sexual visual cues for straight men.  Kind of straightforward actually.  I question, however, how many straight men here saying they would sleep with BaileyJ would actually carry through with it if they had the opportunity.  I wager it wouldn't really be all that many.

I still maintain that it would be gay.  If there are two Y chromosomes involved it's gay.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:39:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It's not that hard to figure out.  Men are visual.  BaileyJ's appearance still registers the sexual visual cues for straight men.  Kind of straightforward actually.  I question, however, how many straight men here saying they would sleep with BaileyJ would actually carry through with it if they had the opportunity.  I wager it wouldn't really be all that many.

I still maintain that it would be gay.  If there are two Y chromosomes involved it's gay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The paper plate rule applies to a 3some where two guys are dp-ing a girl. The paper plate prevents their balls from touching. No man on man love going on, so it isn't not gay. No paper plate can ungay the act of putting your dick in a guys ass. Even a condom made of paper plates wouldn't hold that power. It's gay, Jim.

I doubt many would back out. Men are driven by sex, so it takes a lot to get someone to stop after they're ready.

Whether or not I think it's gay, that's a tough one.

I think someone having sex with Buck Angel is more gay than someone having sex with Bailey Jay.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:41:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I doubt many would back out. Men are driven by sex, so it takes a lot to get someone to stop after they're ready.

I think someone having sex with Buck Angel is more gay than someone having sex with Bailey Jay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would feel straighter with Bailey than with Buck. For me, two vaginas = lesbian, 2 dicks = gay.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:52:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I would feel straighter with Bailey than with Buck. For me, two vaginas = lesbian, 2 dicks = gay.
View Quote

Haha.

It would be harder for me to sleep with a girl that LOOKED like a dude, that had a vagina - than it would be to sleep with a dude that LOOKED like a girl, that had a dick.

The visual of seeing a "man" in front of me would be harder to get over than seeing a dick.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top