Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:21:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Your a he.  Always will be. No matter how you dress or what you get chopped off. Your a he.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:46:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Those are all subjective, gender is an objective fact.  Also, I would not say any of those things that allowed a person to live in a delusional world.

Humoring a person with this condition is nothing but enabling- I guess that only applies to people who come in to direct contact with him.  If you don't come in to direct contact with him and refer to him with feminine pronouns it just contributes to the mythology that facts just don't matter.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We say lots of things that aren't true in the interest of diplomacy and out of genuine concern for people's feelings.

Pronoun use is such small potatos.

"Yes, you're pretty"

"No, that's not the smallest I've ever seen."

"I like my stepmother just fine"

"You're not that short"

"You were the best wise man ever"

Those are all subjective, gender is an objective fact.  Also, I would not say any of those things that allowed a person to live in a delusional world.

Humoring a person with this condition is nothing but enabling- I guess that only applies to people who come in to direct contact with him.  If you don't come in to direct contact with him and refer to him with feminine pronouns it just contributes to the mythology that facts just don't matter.

Biological sex is objective-gender is not. The state of a biological sex "male" or "female" is a very narrow one, and generally correllated(but not always)with the broader gender category of "man" or "woman", as gender in the modern sense is often used to refer to gender identity, which refers more to social, behavorial, and psychological factors, and how said person views and experiences their gender identity.

And there's nothing delusional on my end; I know I'll never have XX chromosomes(and thus not "biologically" female) but honestly that doesn't bother me, as it has zero effect on my daily life. As far as I'm concerned, the only people that have any right to inquire about my chromosomes are people interested in reproduction with me, and genitals those interested in going to bed.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Personally, if this were my kid, I'd deny her any hormones or surgeries until she's 18. She'd have to experience male puberty and have a harder transition for it and I'd foot the bill if I could at 18. But I'd also let her wear dresses and call herself her if she insisted. And I'd certainly keep her off tv.

eta: I'd keep any kid off tv.
View Quote

"Congrats son! You're 18 now and can totally do what you want! Sorry you're a 6'2" linebacker with size 13 feet, but at least they can fix your neandertal face, so hopefully people will stop looking at you like a freak when your outside! Surely you managed to save 53k working your paper route over the years, didn't you?"

Great way to find your kid hanging in a closet.

Eta: I'm not doing all this shit because I don't need it, but folks that do are looking at this.

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:15:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

"Congrats son! You're 18 now and can totally do what you want! Sorry you're a 6'2" linebacker with size 13 feet, but at least they can fix your neandertal face, so hopefully people will stop looking at you like a freak when your outside! Surely you managed to save 53k working your paper route over the years, didn't you?"

Eta: I'm not doing all this shit because I don't need it, but folks that do are looking at this.

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/eesmith79/Mobile%20Uploads/973C6198-8309-4F2F-A7B7-4171B565AFF6_zpsziaovlzg.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Personally, if this were my kid, I'd deny her any hormones or surgeries until she's 18. She'd have to experience male puberty and have a harder transition for it and I'd foot the bill if I could at 18. But I'd also let her wear dresses and call herself her if she insisted. And I'd certainly keep her off tv.

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/eesmith79/Mobile%20Uploads/973C6198-8309-4F2F-A7B7-4171B565AFF6_zpsziaovlzg.jpg

Like I said, I know, harder transition. It sucks for the adult that hasn't changed her mind. But I can't in good conscience take a pre-pubescent child's opinion on that big of a decision. I never wanted to be female and I hated growing tits. If you'd offered me the opportunity to stay a boy like my friends, I probably would have taken it. My dad would have been thrilled, they don't care for girls in my family. They would have supported me and even encouraged me.

But I didn't have that option, and the hormones hit me and I grew spectacular tits and decided I liked boys and found out they like me and that I'm an absolutely perfect girl. Everything worked out. The people I'm attracted to prefer me this way and it makes my life easier than it would be as a gay man.

So would I feel bad for denying a transbaby female hormones, of course. It would tear me up. But I'd still have to let the natural hormones take a hold of his brain and change his personality like they did mine.

As for the threat of hanging, that's not an issue. I wasn't raised to make decisions out of fear. My mama said she'd rather have a dead child than a coward and I'd have to do the same thing. Poor transbaby would have to tough it out like millions of others have to tough out having bodies that don't match their insides.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:25:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Like I said, I know, harder transition. It sucks for the adult that hasn't changed her mind. But I can't in good conscience take a pre-pubescent child's opinion on that big of a decision. I never wanted to be female and I hated growing tits. If you'd offered me the opportunity to stay a boy like my friends, I probably would have taken it. My dad would have been thrilled, they don't care for girls in my family. They would have supported me and even encouraged me.

But I didn't have that option, and the hormones hit me and I grew spectacular tits and decided I liked boys and found out they like me and that I'm an absolutely perfect girl. Everything worked out. The people I'm attracted to prefer me this way and it makes my life easier than it would be as a gay man.

So would I feel bad for denying a transbaby female hormones, of course. It would tear me up. But I'd still have to let the natural hormones take a hold of his brain and change his personality like they did mine.

As for the threat of hanging, that's not an issue. I wasn't raised to make decisions out of fear. My mama said she'd rather have a dead child than a coward and I'd have to do the same thing. Poor transbaby would have to tough it out like millions of others have to tough out having bodies that don't match their insides.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not harder-oftentimes practically impossible. I'm fully aware how incredibly lucky I was, all things considered. And You would be well served to educate yourself on the protocols for youth transition. You claim puberty cleared up your gender identity? That's exactly why they don't do anything "prepubescent" and allow them to reach tanner stage 2 for confirmation.

https://www.ted.com/talks/norman_spack_how_i_help_transgender_teens_become_who_they_want_to_be?language=en
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:26:10 PM EDT
[#6]
It makes me first furious and then sad.  This poor boy will NOT be able to hit a RESET because his parents are fucking him up.  He will always feel inferior as a woman, not giving birth, menstration and all the female things.  He is a boy who dresses everyday for Halloween.  So sad.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:34:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Not harder-oftentimes practically impossible. I'm fully aware how incredibly lucky I was, all things considered. And You would be well served to educate yourself on the protocols for youth transition. You claim puberty cleared up your gender identity? That's exactly why they don't do anything "prepubescent" and allow them to reach tanner stage 2 for confirmation.

https://www.ted.com/talks/norman_spack_how_i_help_transgender_teens_become_who_they_want_to_be?language=en
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Transition isn't impossible at any stage, though passing may be. I'm standing my ground on this, I would want to allow for full puberty to hit. Little kids are pretty gender fluid, teens are fucking nuts and this would be an adult decision under my roof. My transbaby would have to suck it up just like cripples and disfigured kids do. You can lose the body lottery and still feel ok and do ok.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:35:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd hit it with my fists.  It's still a dude.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#9]
So you can change your name, your race, and your gender .....  Hmm I think I want to change my age. I "age identify" with 24 as I really don't see myself as 45.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'd hit it with my fists.  It's still a dude.
View Quote

Bailey Jay or the child that this thread is about?
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:44:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Transition isn't impossible at any stage, though passing may be. I'm standing my ground on this, I would want to allow for full puberty to hit. Little kids are pretty gender fluid, teens are fucking nuts and this would be an adult decision under my roof. My transbaby would have to suck it up just like cripples and disfigured kids do. You can lose the body lottery and still feel ok and do ok.
View Quote

Well if you ever find yourself in that position, I hope for your kid's sake you'll reexamine your stance.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:57:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Well if you ever find yourself in that position, I hope for your kid's sake you'll reexamine your stance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not married so there won't be any babies. And of course I'd reexamine my stance. I'd fucking agonize over it, wouldn't you?

eta: I still think you're insane. You were born the perfect gender. The superior gender and you didn't like it. Someone handed you the gold medal and you took a step down and traded for silver. You had facial hair and muscles and you could run around with your shirt off! I just don't get it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:01:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You're talking genetics, I'm talking about the gender identity of the person. That is subjective.

Whatever accommodations the school decides to make don't hinge on my pronoun use. I think it'll do the child more harm to call her him, at this point. The spectacle of her life is disgusting and wrong and her parents are the ones responsible for it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We say lots of things that aren't true in the interest of diplomacy and out of genuine concern for people's feelings.

"Yes, you're pretty"

"You're not that short"

I'm not a shrink, and they didn't ask for my help with their gender identity. And gender identity most certainly is subjective. He or she refers to the person, not their genetic status. Transfolk aren't doing any harm by existing, so I don't see the problem.

Not subjective.  In mammals, gender is determined by the presence of a Y chromosome.  There are chromosomal mutations that can cause ambiguity, but they are exceedingly rare.

Full Definition of MALE
a :  a male person :  a man or a boy
b :  an individual that produces small usually motile gametes (as spermatozoa or spermatozoids) which fertilize the eggs of a female
:  a staminate plant

As for harm, Do you imagine that the school has to make special accommodations for this young man.  I think the time money and effort that others have to spend walking on eggshells certainly constitutes harm.  What about harm to the boy?  Do you think he can ever have anything resembling a normal life after the spectical his life has become?

You're talking genetics, I'm talking about the gender identity of the person. That is subjective.

Whatever accommodations the school decides to make don't hinge on my pronoun use. I think it'll do the child more harm to call her him, at this point. The spectacle of her life is disgusting and wrong and her parents are the ones responsible for it.

If gender identity is subjective then so is racial identity, height identity, intelligence identity etc.

No, I think we'll keep things as the absolute biological fact that they are. Things are what they are, not what people want them to be.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:03:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'd knock the bottom out of that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

All he has for you is a butthole
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:07:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Biological sex is objective-gender is not. The state of a biological sex "male" or "female" is a very narrow one, and generally correllated(but not always)with the broader gender category of "man" or "woman", as gender in the modern sense is often used to refer to gender identity, which refers more to social, behavorial, and psychological factors, and how said person views and experiences their gender identity.

And there's nothing delusional on my end; I know I'll never have XX chromosomes(and thus not "biologically" female) but honestly that doesn't bother me, as it has zero effect on my daily life. As far as I'm concerned, the only people that have any right to inquire about my chromosomes are people interested in reproduction with me, and genitals those interested in going to bed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Yes, you're pretty"

"You're not that short"

Sorry, but no.  Biological sex is invariably linked to gender- or people wouldn't have to take drugs to quash their biology so that they can "identify" as another gender.  If I put on black face can I play the race card?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:18:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted: You had facial hair and muscles and you could run around with your shirt off! I just don't get it.
View Quote

In Ohio women can run around with their shirts off.

Just saying, you know; if you wanted to do that.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:33:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If gender identity is subjective then so is racial identity, height identity, intelligence identity etc.

No, I think we'll keep things as the absolute biological fact that they are. Things are what they are, not what people want them to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not a shrink, and they didn't ask for my help with their gender identity. And gender identity most certainly is subjective. He or she refers to the person, not their genetic status. Transfolk aren't doing any harm by existing, so I don't see the problem.

Not subjective.  In mammals, gender is determined by the presence of a Y chromosome.  There are chromosomal mutations that can cause ambiguity, but they are exceedingly rare.

Full Definition of MALE
a :  a male person :  a man or a boy
b :  an individual that produces small usually motile gametes (as spermatozoa or spermatozoids) which fertilize the eggs of a female
:  a staminate plant

As for harm, Do you imagine that the school has to make special accommodations for this young man.  I think the time money and effort that others have to spend walking on eggshells certainly constitutes harm.  What about harm to the boy?  Do you think he can ever have anything resembling a normal life after the spectical his life has become?

Lol. I'll oblige those other identities too. What's the harm, in conversation, to say "You're a smart, strong, tall black woman, Candace, and you can do anything you st your mind to" to a short Asian man who really struggles in life if that's what helps him out?

I mean, if we're close, I might say "you're a tard, Li, and you're too short and too male for the WNBA so you need to set more realistic goals", but if we're not close, I'm just going to be polite.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:35:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: You had facial hair and muscles and you could run around with your shirt off! I just don't get it.

I need chest hair to do that or it's not the same.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:42:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sorry, but no.  Biological sex is invariably linked to gender- or people wouldn't have to take drugs to quash their biology so that they can "identify" as another gender.  If I put on black face can I play the race card?
View Quote

Actually no, they're correlated but not inextricably linked-because people do NOT "need" hormones to identify as the other gender, we already have that identity due to neurological development during gestation, but for some hormones, and occasionally surgery, reduce the distress due to the mismatch-as no one else has yet to come up with a more effective solution.

I totally understand I'll always be biologically male-but I simply don't care. Whether you choose to acknowledge it or not, the term of 'gender' in modern colloquial usage had expanded to include the social, psychological, and neurological aspects surrounding the concepts of 'masculinity' and 'feminity' in a broader-and ultimately more applicable and useful-context.

Race is more applicable to sex, and really indicates how poor your understanding of the topic is. There is no racial differentation during gestation on a physical and mental level the same way there is for sex, where the physical sexual differentiation happens in early gestation, and the neurological differentation-the one that results in gender identity, i.e. The sense of being 'male' or 'female'-in the latter stages. We know beyond any credible argument that hormonal shifts can cause developmental inconsistencies for physical sex, and there's growing evidence the same potential exists for the neurological stages.

Look, I'm someone affected by this(and I think we've even had a beer at FEMA camp) so it would probably be worth taking a minute to grok the fact that someone you knew is telling you "dude, it really isn't that simple." I meant  I've accepted your ar500 armor silliness, and don't rub in my ceramic plate master race status.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:42:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way too many guys around here don't have any, it doesn't slow them down.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:45:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So you can change your name, your race, and your gender .....  Hmm I think I want to change my age. I "age identify" with 24 as I really don't see myself as 45.
View Quote

I self identify as 16.

giggitty

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:52:16 AM EDT
[#22]
What type of person are trans people looking to date?

Gay guys hook up with other gay guys.

Lesbians hook up with other lesbians

A dude who is now a chick is chasing after straight men?

A chick who is now a dude is chasing after straight women?

Or are trans people just chasing after each other and it all evens out b/c a biological female is with a biological male even though they switched roles mentally?

This shit is way too confusing for any of it to be considered sane.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 1:03:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
eta: I still think you're insane. You were born the perfect gender. The superior gender and you didn't like it. Someone handed you the gold medal and you took a step down and traded for silver. You had facial hair and muscles and you could run around with your shirt off! I just don't get it.
View Quote

Thanks for saying this. I'm perfectly happy being a woman (and I enjoy the not having parts dangling off me part) :) , but I can't imagine a man wanting to be a woman. It's just beyond me.

I feel sympathetic toward this young man. I hope he becomes comfortable with himself.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:27:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:22:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Actually no, they're correlated but not inextricably linked-because people do NOT "need" hormones to identify as the other gender, we already have that identity due to neurological development during gestation, but for some hormones, and occasionally surgery, reduce the distress due to the mismatch-as no one else has yet to come up with a more effective solution.

I totally understand I'll always be biologically male-but I simply don't care. Whether you choose to acknowledge it or not, the term of 'gender' in modern colloquial usage had expanded to include the social, psychological, and neurological aspects surrounding the concepts of 'masculinity' and 'feminity' in a broader-and ultimately more applicable and useful-context.

Race is more applicable to sex, and really indicates how poor your understanding of the topic is. There is no racial differentation during gestation on a physical and mental level the same way there is for sex, where the physical sexual differentiation happens in early gestation, and the neurological differentation-the one that results in gender identity, i.e. The sense of being 'male' or 'female'-in the latter stages. We know beyond any credible argument that hormonal shifts can cause developmental inconsistencies for physical sex, and there's growing evidence the same potential exists for the neurological stages.

Look, I'm someone affected by this(and I think we've even had a beer at FEMA camp) so it would probably be worth taking a minute to grok the fact that someone you knew is telling you "dude, it really isn't that simple." I meant  I've accepted your ar500 armor silliness, and don't rub in my ceramic plate master race status.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are biologically male and always will be- I'm glad you recognize that.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:30:24 PM EDT
[#26]
"I identify with" is the beginning of usually the dumbest fucking conversations ever...statistically speaking (other than, "I voted for Obama").

The people are suffering from a mental condition and should be treated as such.
If you have a fucking Y chromosome; you're a dude.  No matter how you butcher yourself with surgery or drug yourself up with hormones.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:39:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
"I identify with" is the beginning of usually the dumbest fucking conversations ever...statistically speaking (other than, "I voted for Obama").

If you have a fucking Y chromosome; you're a dude.  No matter how you butcher yourself with surgery or drug yourself up with hormones.
View Quote

I think you mean "I identify as".

I identify as a little l libertarian, a gun nut and a Republican-voter.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:49:11 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I wouldn't have wasted my time but that is me. What I find disturbing is the freaking OUTTINGS of gays, trannies, transgenders, etc. I don't care what you do behind your castle doors. I don't need to know, or even like you, approve or otherwise. All I have to do is give you your space, And human respect of decency, treat you fairly.

The RECENT SCROTUM ruling is bullshit, if it is against a religious belief or whatever to not be involve with said individuals, is it really discrimination? I look forward to the law suits especially within the orthodox communities.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

tl;tbtr - yawn....

This one is definite candidate for a "glory hole" adventure.

"This country needs an enema." <old bike corn squeezed>

First tranny (COMPLETE) I met was in a college class I took on sexual deviance circa '73. It had a BF and this it was " there was NO amount of lipstick to help this pig. It was outing itself because Prof. needed to fill class time...

JAZZ needs to move where she has NO previous identity, now THAT avenue LONG gone if this shit was on TV. I would suspect you change sex and it is a private thing, you are starting *fresh*, new everything. Why in the name of all things holy would anyone feel the need to advertise that which they are no longer? Perhaps to attract only those interested in such a "trendy dating/relationship adventure"? I don't think blossoming teens with the ever enraging hormones uptick would want to put their pecker into that. If the megaphoning of the *new you* is important, you weren't doing the change for mental tranquility, you are merely an ATTENTION whore and I am using the whore part as the phrase just goes that way.

Fucking people ---- NUTZ, and cray-cray-er every day.

Meh.  She's trans, and tells people she is.  She isn't some predator trying to give someone a pickle surprise.  In the second episode, she went to a soccer conditioning camp just prior to starting high school, and asked the high schoolers if people are more accepting at that age.  They promptly told her "no one gives a shit about your feelings."  Straight up.

So she isn't trying to go incognito or move.  She just wants to be an average girl, but what I gather is that she doesn't quite understand the dynamic that straight boys aren't going to be nipping at her heels (or any other parts) and that she is effectively only going to attract gay/bi kids.  At 13, self-identified LGBT kids aren't exactly in excessive supply.

So, back to my original statement... She seems nice.  She'll be fine when she gets to college.
The goal isn't to trick everyone.  The goal is to say, "I'm trans" and her peer group says, "so what?"  It's a very difficult maneuver with the 13-16 crowd.

In the second episode, she went to a soccer conditioning camp just prior to starting high school, and asked the high schoolers if people

I wouldn't have wasted my time but that is me. What I find disturbing is the freaking OUTTINGS of gays, trannies, transgenders, etc. I don't care what you do behind your castle doors. I don't need to know, or even like you, approve or otherwise. All I have to do is give you your space, And human respect of decency, treat you fairly.

The RECENT SCROTUM ruling is bullshit, if it is against a religious belief or whatever to not be involve with said individuals, is it really discrimination? I look forward to the law suits especially within the orthodox communities.

I'm stuck in a hotel for 29 days straight.  At 10pm, I've got two options: Mindless TV bullshit, or arguing with jerks here.

This was my one chance to combine the two!  
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Next, young boys will be shamed for Not flirting with other boys and shamed for flirting with girls...it's coming...
View Quote

Deliberate and malicious non-flirting is clearly a micro-aggression and gender-shaming.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't mean to hijack, but what does the "little l" mean? I've seen it a couple of times here.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:58:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Maybe it's because that self absorbed bitch is fucking ugly?

Don't flirt with ugly chicks is a common rule in highschool life
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 1:14:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Tolerance is just that. We don't have to approve, we don't have to like you, we just can't do anything to you because of it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Tolerance is just that. We don't have to approve, we don't have to like you, we just can't do anything to you because of it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Quoted For Truth

There are many things I don't approve of personally, that I don't like, that I wouldn't like you if you did them, but the whole my leg/my pocket thing applies.

I think that some things however, ie abortion or giving your children hormones to quash their biology, is pretty close to the line and arguable.  They do affect others, with no ability to make their own decisions.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:21:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:32:40 PM EDT
[#35]

mmmmmm

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 5:37:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You understand that nobody is actually contesting that, right?

The argument is that the characteristics that society defines as masculine and feminine (gender roles) go beyond genitals and XX/XY.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 5:40:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FUCK CLICKBAIT BULLSHIT TITLES

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 5:42:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The argument is that the characteristics that society defines as masculine and feminine (gender roles) go beyond genitals and XX/XY.
View Quote

You understand that I don't give a shit how society defines things, right?

Facts are facts, regardless of how the mainstream politically correct SJWs want to describe things.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 5:46:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Op you re soft
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 5:48:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It's not you it's me, but mostly it's you.
View Quote

LOL, this.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 5:50:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Facts are facts, regardless of how the mainstream politically correct SJWs want to describe things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

K, and the facts are that biological sex and gender are different things.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are contradicting yourself. In this very quote tree you say society defines "gender" ergo- not fact.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You are contradicting yourself. In this very quote tree you say society defines "gender" ergo- not fact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He usually does this
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:55:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Are they shaming these boys with the phobe title?  If not, that's next.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:55:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Your a he.  Always will be. No matter how you dress or what you get chopped off. Your a he.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 7:20:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Society does define gender roles. How do you get to 'biological sex and gender are different things' not being a fact? They could certainly overlap with people, but they describe different things. What's defined as masculine and feminine goes beyond genitalia and chromosomes.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:48:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Society does define gender roles. How do you get to 'biological sex and gender are different things' not being a fact? They could certainly overlap with people, but they describe different things. What's defined as masculine and feminine goes beyond genitalia and chromosomes.
View Quote

That biological and "gender role" are separate is a complete construct of society, something that is subjective and prone to change over time- ergo, not a fact

Masculine and feminine are a sum of secondary sexual characteristics determined by your DNA as explained by science - fact
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 12:05:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Me too
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too

Before or after he knocks the bottom out of you?

If a man walks naked on all fours, pissing on treess, and smelling everyone's asses, but says he identifies as a dog.. He still be sent to the fruit bin.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 12:07:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Don't mean to hijack, but what does the "little l" mean? I've seen it a couple of times here.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A "Little L Libertarian" has the basic philosophy of the idea of libertarianism, but does not identify with the Party or feel dragged into the herd of what everyone else believes.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:34:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Interesting continuation - but it kind of goes with this thread.

Locally we had a transgender that goes by the name of "Mercedes" killed. (Why don't they ever pick names like "Sue?")

Anyway he was killed by a latino gang member (so many ways to go with this event, so many points to make.) The article goes on to say that he is the 9th transgender to be killed this year.  I don't know if that's a statistical anomaly.  Let's say 8 thousand homicides in half a year that means transgenders make up about 0.1% of the murder rate,  I doubt they make up that percent of the population, but stand by to be corrected with a reliable source.

How many of those do you suppose were killed in a crime of passion, when their would be lover discovered the pickle surprise?

I imagine being a transgender looking for love is kind of like selling fake drugs.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top