Quoted:

You just can't help yourself, can you?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm betting he torched that round off accidnetly, sympathetic reflex.  He was grabbing inside the vehicle at the time, and at one point it looks like his grip on the gun is way low.   Thinking he either grabbed at the interior and right hand also grabbed, or he adjusted the grip and it went off.  

I wish everyone else could use those awesome excuses like that.

Obviously he either can't, or does not want to.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:25:25 PM EDT
[#2]
The cop could of been down the street from a moving car because the driver was dead and the  car rolling at the time.  Its really hard to tell how far the car moved before the driver was DOA.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:26:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm betting he torched that round off accidently, sympathetic reflex.  He was grabbing inside the vehicle at the time, and at one point it looks like his grip on the gun is way low.   Thinking he either grabbed at the interior and right hand also grabbed, or he adjusted the grip and it went off.  

View Quote

That's what I was thinking, but it isn't an accident it is negligence. He should have had his finger off the trigger. In this case it would most likely be involuntary manslaughter.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:40:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm betting he torched that round off accidnetly, sympathetic reflex.  He was grabbing inside the vehicle at the time, and at one point it looks like his grip on the gun is way low.   Thinking he either grabbed at the interior and right hand also grabbed, or he adjusted the grip and it went off.  

At least I have control over my trigger finger.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:41:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Excuse, lol?  Its a really bad shoot, no doubt.  I really don't think he meant to shoot him is all.  Criminal still?  You bet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Excuse, lol?  Its a really bad shoot, no doubt.  I really don't think he meant to shoot him is all.  Criminal still?  You bet.

Funny how the same excuses aren't tossed around in any other thread about a bad shoot.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:43:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The cop could of been down the street from a moving car because the driver was dead and the  car rolling at the time.  Its really hard to tell how far the car moved before the driver was DOA.
View Quote

Perp is dead in this frame, he just might not know it yet.  Note the driveway/truck position in the background.

Cop appears to be holding on to the seat-belt here and in adjacent frames of the video.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:44:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sympathetic reflex under stress much.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:44:41 PM EDT
[#8]
It's interesting to read all the disagreement in this thread about whether a 'good' or 'bad' shoot even when there is body cam footage.  The body cams are supposed to keep the cops honest, right?  Since they collect inconclusive video, what's next?  Street cameras everywhere like in England?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:47:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:52:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Zero Fucks Given. Good shoot! Mr 60 Arrests could have easily just walked out of the car, but he chose not to.
Play stupid games and all that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:53:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's what I was thinking, but it isn't an accident it is negligence. He should have had his finger off the trigger. In this case it would most likely be involuntary manslaughter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm betting he torched that round off accidently, sympathetic reflex.  He was grabbing inside the vehicle at the time, and at one point it looks like his grip on the gun is way low.   Thinking he either grabbed at the interior and right hand also grabbed, or he adjusted the grip and it went off.  

With so many contributing factors from the dead guy as to negate any wrong doing on the officer's part.  Why was he grabbing at something that resulted in him pulling the trigger? Because he was trying to not fall under a tire. Why was he in danger of falling under the tire, because the dead guy was driving off. No fucking way he's found guilty.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:06:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Is the vehicle already moving at that point?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perp is dead in this frame, he just might not know it yet.  Note the driveway/truck position in the background.

Cop appears to be holding on to the seat-belt here and in adjacent frames of the video.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/parshooter/Boom_zpsyxpile4r.jpg

Is the vehicle already moving at that point?

Yes, at least a few feet it seems. But the camera location is more forward at the time the shot is fired too, so it's kinda' hard to tell.
Source Video
He's turning the key and pulling the door closed here:

Shot fired, or a millisecond after:

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:06:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

With so many contributing factors from the dead guy as to negate any wrong doing on the officer's part.  Why was he grabbing at something that resulted in him pulling the trigger? Because he was trying to not fall under a tire. Why was he in danger of falling under the tire, because the dead guy was driving off. No fucking way he's found guilty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's his attorney's job to try to articulate reasonable doubt. It doesn't look good for him from my perspective. He wasn't  being dragged when he shot.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:14:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But not your typing ones.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:18:38 PM EDT
[#15]
I hate the unarmed lie. He was armed with a 4000 pound weapon and was using it to seriously harm or kill the officer.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:23:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It's his attorney's job to try to articulate reasonable doubt. It doesn't look good for him from my perspective. He wasn't  being dragged when he shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The imminent and capable threat of great bodily harm was present. He doenst have to wait to be beat up or run over. Good shoot. That car was a deadly weapon and being used as such.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:26:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Wanna bet!?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So glad BMCs clear everything up.

You're smarter than that.

Wanna bet!?

I picture you as the Branch Connally from Longmire. Don't smash my perceptions.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:36:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So glad BMCs clear everything up.

You're smarter than that.

Wanna bet!?

I occasionally have a drink or lunch with the author when he swings through town.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:39:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They only have jurisdiction over their university. Nearly all Campus PDs have agreements in place to assist and patrol nearby areas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can focus on one line but yea, the front license plate law in ohio is bullshit, campus police have no business being in that area off campus, I think the whole thing could have been handled differently, and don't think the video to me looks like a good shoot.

Was the stop lawful or not?

Was the cop in his jurisdiction or not?

How was "the whole thing" mishandled before the motorist began to flee?
Don't know about Ohio, but in some states campus police are employees of the state and technically state police.

They only have jurisdiction over their university. Nearly all Campus PDs have agreements in place to assist and patrol nearby areas.

Rutgers - NJ cops frequently stop and ticket cars outside of their area.

Statewide jurisdiction.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:03:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I used to live within walking distance of where it occurred, and am a UC graduate and current student so I am quite familiar with the area  There is no reason for campus police to be that far off campus, and almost all students living off campus to the south are on streets further west. There are also a lot better things for police in the area to be dealing with in the first place besides front license plates.   A few years ago I got pulled over by UCPD (on probasco, which never even enters into campus) for my jeep's 100% legal window tint "being too dark," and had my vehicle searched and let go.  I actually asked the officer if he was even in his jurisdiction and he kind of laughed as he replied that he was.  I do agree with Joe Deters that it was a "chicken shit stop" and think the reciprocity agreement UCPD has with CPD needs to be reviewed.  

I'm not a cop, but if i was I don't think I would be reaching into a car like that out of self preservation, but I guess shooting them works in that aspect too.  

I have watched the video a bunch of times now and I am just not seeing where "he was dragged way down the street," and I am certainly not seeing his arm stuck in the steering wheel which is what he reported.  To me looks like he may have stepped along with the car a couple times, just as long as it took to get his gun out.    I wish there was dashcam, and would like to see the other officer's bodycam as well if it was on.  From what I understand that officer will likely be facing charges as well over his report.

I normally side with the cops on these things, but in this one I don't think that shooting him in the head was justified.  Since I actually have to go to this area, I really won't mind if the the cop gets convicted as long as the city doesn't burn.  Anyone that lived here in 2001 remembers how bad it was and how much progress has happened in this city since then.  One thing that is for certain is the collaborative agreement that happened because of the 2001 riots is going to get a test now.

Also, I've never used front license plates in Ohio, some of my cars don't even have a bracket for them, and I see many other Ohio motorists without them.  I hope maybe this somehow causes the bill to get rid of FLP requirement to get passed, especially since most other states have already done so including our neighboring KY and IA.   I've been pulled over for them a few times, but never cited.  The front license plate thing is just a random way to pull someone over to give them a sobreity test or search their car, which is what I suspect was the case here.
View Quote

I don't talk like this often, but you're an asshole.  "As long as the city doesn't burn, I don't mind seeing a guy go to prison for a substantial amount of time".

I wonder who was the more productive citizen to the city... The cop, or the father of 16 w/ 60 arrests?

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:06:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Doing the quick math... Getting away safely from the car trumps one dead body and some jail time for me.  I have not heard a single defense lawyer (other than the officer involved) say this was a justifiable shooting. Even the CPD is applauding the decision to charge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
For the guys stuck on the aspects of the dragging. What is an acceptable amount before the cop should take action? How far should he be dragged and how caught up does he need to be? Does he have the right to use deadly force to prevent being dragged in the first place? For those saying he should have just backed off, is that SOP while trying to remove someone from a vehicle? Did he have time to back off when the car started moving forward or did he think he might get caught up and dragged down the road? These are split second decisions.

SHHH... i have had hours to contemplate the correct choice and see the various outcomes.

But I keep coming back to the same question... What does killing the driver accomplish in this scenario? If anything the limp foot presses down on the gas and you get dragged further.  The officer appears to be drawing as soon as the man reaches for the ignition but before the car budges.

And doing nothing gets him run over all the same. That guy was fixin  to mash the gas as apprent by starting the car and having that shit in drive ready to roll. In one scenario he may get the driver to stop. In the other the driver flees. His job is to apprehend him. Guy ending up deaded was just one of many possible outcomes all put in motion by his decision to flee.

zero..... fucks...... given.,....

Doing the quick math... Getting away safely from the car trumps one dead body and some jail time for me.  I have not heard a single defense lawyer (other than the officer involved) say this was a justifiable shooting. Even the CPD is applauding the decision to charge.

Hmm.. and why would they NOT applaud the decision?  They want to keep the "community" from going on a shopping spree, complete with fires, molotov cocktails, and burning vehicles.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:10:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Fuck that. Bench trial all the way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This trial will be based more off of feels than facts. Hope he doesn't get a crappy jury.

Agreed... this officer will have a helluva time with a jury.

Here's my take.. If the law and facts are on his side (we've not seen the other evidence)... a bench trial is the way to go.  If there's even the slightest chance that a reasonable judge can't be convinced, you have to go w/ a jury and hope you get 1 on there.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:29:53 AM EDT
[#23]
I read through as much as I could,  about 10 pages. This is what I got from the video.

Horrible shoot. A. No front license plate is a stupid law.   The officer doesn't have to stop someone for that. Yeah I know it's the law and he broke it.  Big deal. Pulling anyone over for that is just fishing.   B. He reached into the car which looked to be an attempt to stop the guy from driving.   C. When he couldn't stop him,  he decided his life was in danger from someone trying to drive away from him. Then proceeded to shoot him.  

The guys life history has nothing to do with this stop.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:31:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was a sympathetic reflex.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:37:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I hate the unarmed lie. He was armed with a 4000 pound weapon and was using it to seriously harm or kill the officer.
View Quote

B.S.  He was obviously trying to drive away from the officer.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:41:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
13 kids and 60 arrests?
This dude bred himself a fucking sympathetic jury. Ingenious!
View Quote

prick.

i just spit out water all over the new bedset my girlfriend bought me.

she's gonna be pissed.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:04:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every state is a little different but yes.

If he meant to shoot then that's fucked up.  If he had his finger on the trigger and it was an accident it's still fucked up and on him.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:14:00 AM EDT
[#28]

RIP 1998-2002 Accord.

You probably weren't as reliable as the generation that came before you, but you probably still held your own.

That'll do pig, that'll do.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:51:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He isn't claiming that's what happened.

Sierra postulated what he thinks actually happened.  I'd bet a small amount at least that he's right.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:57:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not so sure that's right either.  I'm going to guess that his intent was merely to flee, not to harm the cop.  Of course, we'll never know.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:59:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Here's my take.. If the law and facts are on his side (we've not seen the other evidence)... a bench trial is the way to go.  If there's even the slightest chance that a reasonable judge can't be convinced, you have to go w/ a jury and hope you get 1 on there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This trial will be based more off of feels than facts. Hope he doesn't get a crappy jury.

Wonder if the officer that was saying he saw it had a camera on, and if it caught anything.

While the officer may or may not have had enough to pull him over, appears he did, once the guy started playing games about who he was and who's car it was.  Suddenly sounds like it might be a wanted guy in a stolen car.  Reaching in?  not a brilliant idea.  Was he being dragged?? can't tell but I only watched it a bit.  Fired one round and it scored.  (facetious aside, how many of us could do that on purpose?)

I think they are lining him up to throw him under a fleet of buses

On the other hand with his babbling it reinforces the usual advice here.  If involved in a shooting keep your yap shut.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:59:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Refused to produce his drivers licence and exit the car,
Again bit complying with LEO.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:07:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Note to self...don't close the door and turn the ignition while pulled over.
View Quote

have your license where you can get it, too.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:13:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Refused to produce his drivers licence and exit the car,
Again bit complying with LEO.
View Quote

Yup...I heard some of the details of this last night on the way home from work.  He was pulled over for not having a front license plate than things escalated from there.

Seems like the guys poor choices caught up with him.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:56:18 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have no idea how anyone could see anything differant than that.

The cop was in no immediate danger.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:12:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have not watched the video, but is there anyway the cop could have seen it otherwise?

In any case, it's hard for me to have much sympathy for someone ignoring a cops instructions during a legit traffic stop and than trying to flee.  I am not saying the guy deserved to get shot, but had he listened to the cop he'd still be alive.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:14:55 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I have not watched the video, but is there anyway the cop could have seen it otherwise?
In any case, it's hard for me to have much sympathy for someone ignoring a cops instructions during a legit traffic stop and than trying to flee.  I am not saying the guy deserved to get shot, but had he listened to the cop he'd still be alive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont believe so.

Trust me, i am shedding no tears over the life of baby daddy but the cop looks rightly fucked.

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:42:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Here's a little gem from his sister.

"I am pleased we will get some kind of justice," she said. "My brother was about to be just another stereotype and that didn't happen."
View Quote

IMO, yes it did.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:48:44 AM EDT
[#39]
when does cincinnati start burning?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:55:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agitators are probably being bussed in as we speak.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:59:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

"...At this point, what does it matter?..."
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:05:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Just heard audio of the guy's mother...."he did nothing.....absolutely nothing"

Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:23:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Well, I think I may have possibly figured out why he pulled his handgun.

Here are a couple video clips from a couple frames before the officer's pistol came into view.  As the officer was putting his hand inside the vehicle, the driver reached up towards it.  It appears from the second clip, while the driver was revving the engine, he had grabbed onto the cops arm:

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3801/20132292241_ca30c6d175_b.jpg
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3775/20132035901_76d36fba2b_b.jpg

As soon as the gun is within view of the driver, his hand releases the officer's arm and starts moving up towards the side of his head.  About 6-7 frames after the clip above, the fatal shot is fired.  Here is a clip from the time of the shot:

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3694/19938499450_fafc7226ff_b.jpg

The officer does not appear to be caught on anything (and in fact almost appears to be grabbing onto the driver's shirt or seatbelt).  It seems he probably made the decision to fire as the guy was holding onto his arm.  He drew (most likely, IMO) with the intention of stopping the driver, but by the time the shot was fired he was no longer being held on to.  

Make of all this what you will, but if the guy was actually grabbing onto him, I'm having a tough time calling this a 100% bad shoot.
View Quote

First frame, he had just pulled the door shut, and was reaching for the steering wheel.

Second frame, he has his hand on the steering wheel.

Third frame, he is pulling away from the cop who is trying to grab him.

As has already been stated, if you are in fear for your life, the natural reaction is to simply get away from the car, not shoot the guy that's driving it.  Even if he was snagged on something, the natural reaction would have been to drop the gun so that you could use your other hand to help get loose.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:33:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The CPD or the brass. The Politicians in cinci don't want their city burned down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The CPD or the brass. The Politicians in cinci don't want their city burned down.

I talked to my neighbor who is a detective.  He and all of his cop buddies are in agreement.  In his words, "He had absolutely no reason to fire his weapon".  They are, however, pissed at Deters for badmouthing the entire UC PD.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:37:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

According to Prosecutor Joe Deters the officer should of just let him drive away at that point. (Not being an ass, he really said that)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Devils advocate here what if:

The cop called in the guy's name, saw he had a license (or didn't then things go differently), issued him a ticket for failure to produce, and called it a day? I thought the cop was being a bit dickish asking the same question multiple times when he knew the answer was going to be "I don't have my license" and I think the driver was being a bit dickish. In the end the two dicks collided and one person is dead. Cop should stand trial and when he is found not guilty of murder the city will burn.

Hey Patty, looks like your LEO. What is the protocol in a car stop if a suspect reaches for the ignition? Is it instructed to open the car door or reach/lean inside the car?  Truly curious. No law enforcement experience.

According to Prosecutor Joe Deters the officer should of just let him drive away at that point. (Not being an ass, he really said that)

I think he meant rather than shooting him in the head.  He could have easily gone to his own car and pursued him.  That's what normally happens when someone drives off.  There were even other police cars arriving on the scene at the time.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:42:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I read through as much as I could,  about 10 pages. This is what I got from the video.

Horrible shoot. A. No front license plate is a stupid law.   The officer doesn't have to stop someone for that. Yeah I know it's the law and he broke it.  Big deal. Pulling anyone over for that is just fishing.   B. He reached into the car which looked to be an attempt to stop the guy from driving.   C. When he couldn't stop him,  he decided his life was in danger from someone trying to drive away from him. Then proceeded to shoot him.  

The guys life history has nothing to do with this stop.
View Quote

Most of the local/city cops in OH do not give a shit about it.  I see people around here all the time with no front plate.  From what I have been told, the Highway Patrol is about the only agency in Ohio that will stop you for that reason alone.

It kind of amazes me that a campus cop made this stop.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:46:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
No front plates on 2 of my 3 Ohio vehicles.

I'm not worried about being pulled over and getting shot.  It might be my white privilege, though....
View Quote

You are inviting the man into your life.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:00:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wonder if the officer that was saying he saw it had a camera on, and if it caught anything.

While the officer may or may not have had enough to pull him over, appears he did, once the guy started playing games about who he was and who's car it was.  Suddenly sounds like it might be a wanted guy in a stolen car.  Reaching in?  not a brilliant idea.  Was he being dragged?? can't tell but I only watched it a bit.  Fired one round and it scored.  (facetious aside, how many of us could do that on purpose?)

On the other hand with his babbling it reinforces the usual advice here.  If involved in a shooting keep your yap shut.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.... If you watch the extended video that's linked in this thread somewhere (cincinnati.com or something)... it shows the two officers after they reach the vehicle after it crashed (and a few minutes after)... You clearly see the other officer was wearing a body camera.  I'm interested to see other footage of this (other body cams, dash cams, etc.)
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:00:39 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
First frame, he had just pulled the door shut, and was reaching for the steering wheel.

As has already been stated, if you are in fear for your life, the natural reaction is to simply get away from the car, not shoot the guy that's driving it.  Even if he was snagged on something, the natural reaction would have been to drop the gun so that you could use your other hand to help get loose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I think I may have possibly figured out why he pulled his handgun.

Here are a couple video clips from a couple frames before the officer's pistol came into view.  As the officer was putting his hand inside the vehicle, the driver reached up towards it.  It appears from the second clip, while the driver was revving the engine, he had grabbed onto the cops arm:

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3801/20132292241_ca30c6d175_b.jpg

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3775/20132035901_76d36fba2b_b.jpg

As soon as the gun is within view of the driver, his hand releases the officer's arm and starts moving up towards the side of his head.  About 6-7 frames after the clip above, the fatal shot is fired.  Here is a clip from the time of the shot:

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3694/19938499450_fafc7226ff_b.jpg

The officer does not appear to be caught on anything (and in fact almost appears to be grabbing onto the driver's shirt or seatbelt).  It seems he probably made the decision to fire as the guy was holding onto his arm.  He drew (most likely, IMO) with the intention of stopping the driver, but by the time the shot was fired he was no longer being held on to.  

Make of all this what you will, but if the guy was actually grabbing onto him, I'm having a tough time calling this a 100% bad shoot.

Impressive list of absolutes you have there regarding human responses in high stress situations.

Care to cite the basis for them?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 7:21:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure, but he was clearly planning to do a three-point turn in the nearest driveway and then come back and run over the heroic officer.
Page / 44
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top