Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 11:58:08 PM EDT
[#1]
CNN has a better panel on it than Fox right now.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 11:58:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Naw.  He will never admit that he fathered that scum.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 11:59:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Saw him on the news.  Not in Press Room, maybe Oval Office (?).  He wasn't concerned at all

No mention of loss, trajedy for this country and for Marines who lost their lives.  Flat effect emotion.  

FBHO
View Quote

Compared to his obvious subdued anger when speaking about a criminal being killed by police.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 12:00:20 AM EDT
[#4]
CNN stating dickhead was armed with an AK47 style rifle and had several weapons.

Edit: Oops. Wrong thread yet still relevant.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 12:03:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Of course not.  "This was an attack on military forces"  next comes the mall attacks.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 12:04:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Eyewitness statements sound like an AR may have been used.

Impending shit storm inbound, I'm sure.

View Quote

Those were some pretty big holes in the recruiting office...I would think AK.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 12:06:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm betting it will just be labled another crazy gun nut and another reason for stricter gun control laws.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 12:08:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm betting it will just be labled another crazy gun nut and another reason for stricter gun control laws.
View Quote

Most likely outcome.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 12:10:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
CNN stating dickhead was armed with an AK47 style rifle and had several weapons.

View Quote

What is this strange CNN thingy you mention? I've never head of it.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 12:11:43 AM EDT
[#10]
"The American people need to see this as one of the many reasons that the second amendment needs to be repealed, It is not only for the safety of the men and women of our country, but OUR CHILDREN!"
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 12:12:10 AM EDT
[#11]
We can now officially proclaim this "Obama's fault"
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 12:13:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Being super pedantic, this is not terrorism by definition. The asshole targeted a military instalation. Terrorism is basically counter-normative violence by non-state actors meant to cause fear for political reasons. The target has to be symbolic in nature, too. A direct assassination is political violence, but not terrorism.
View Quote

Thanks Professor...American lives are more important that your pedantic observation.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 1:01:57 AM EDT
[#13]
What difference does it make?
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 1:04:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Thanks Professor...American lives are more important that your pedantic observation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Being super pedantic, this is not terrorism by definition. The asshole targeted a military instalation. Terrorism is basically counter-normative violence by non-state actors meant to cause fear for political reasons. The target has to be symbolic in nature, too. A direct assassination is political violence, but not terrorism.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I am merely stating what terrorism is, not that it is insignificant.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 1:10:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I will speak of misguided youth and the issues we have in America and about the desperation young people have with regards to their voices being heard. We need to have a conversation about what we can do as a country to ensure that all voices are heard, from the streets of Ferguson to the Mosques in Tennessee. This could happen in any of our communities, this isn't unique to a race, religion, or creed. I will continue to urge congress to take steps to end this senseless gun voilence that plagues our nation, access to firearms has been a contentious issue throughout our history. We must stop and ask ourselves when enough is enough. We must realize that all voilence is bread from hate.... A hate that knows no bounds of religion, knows no borders, and has no place in America.

Same shit, different day.
View Quote

That's some good shit right there. Lol
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 1:18:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would still classify this terrorism, as the target had no strategic military value, but the intent was clearly to cause fear among servicemembers.  Hence, generating terror.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 1:19:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Yep I'd call it terrorism myself.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 1:20:44 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm so damned tired of amateur hour. It's time these folks leading our country just go away.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 1:32:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I would still classify this terrorism, as the target had no strategic military value, but the intent was clearly to cause fear among servicemembers.  Hence, generating terror.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not being honest. It may not have a tactical value, but the whole military has strategic value.

If they hit the families of military service members THAT would be terrorism.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 1:33:25 AM EDT
[#20]
FBHO
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 7:09:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 7:22:29 AM EDT
[#22]
It was the guns fault and we need to ban them.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 7:23:21 AM EDT
[#23]
No more likely than most folks here doing the same.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 7:28:16 AM EDT
[#24]
We know what it was. He needs to shut the fuck up and stay far away from TN. Let us handle it.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 7:37:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Saw him on the news.  Not in Press Room, maybe Oval Office (?).  He wasn't concerned at all

No mention of loss, trajedy for this country and for Marines who lost their lives.  Flat effect emotion.  

FBHO
View Quote

He didn't even express HIS sorrow... Only that of the people...

Very sad day when a world leader feels its more important to continue with his prison visit than deal with an issue like this.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 7:40:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Maybe we should take down more Confederate flags.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 7:46:03 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You mean inevitable backlash for years of white mail oppression of people of color?

View Quote

That's why I use colored envelopes.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 7:57:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If a Muslim commits a terrorist act on American soil, it is a fucking radical Islam terrorist attack.

Fuck the domestic terrorist angle I saw in a Fox News article, it's fucking radical fucking Islam terrorism.

I don't give two shits that the guy had been living here for a few years, it's fucking radical Islam terrorism.

I refuse to acknowledge the domestic terror angle the media will spin this as.
View Quote

Agree 100%.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 8:09:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Same thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
T'was Tennesse

Same thing.

Harumph!
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 8:15:44 AM EDT
[#30]
The question is will he go to or send any officials to the Marine's funerals?
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 8:21:50 AM EDT
[#31]
He won’t even bat an eye at the problem, it wasn’t a “right wing” gun nut, even though most are never from the right, and it wasn’t a white cop shooting one if his relatives . He will mention one or two blurbs about it and cry when he’s alone because Allah’s will wasn’t fully carried out.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 8:31:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I will bet he won't write personal letters to family members of those killed.
View Quote

I bet they'll get millions in help money from the .gov for some reason too
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 8:33:36 AM EDT
[#34]
FBHO

I no longer have the words for this guy.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 8:46:16 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

It was the guns fault and we need to ban them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/17/2015 8:50:37 AM EDT
[#36]
FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and FBHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 8:55:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I cannot watch the news anymore because it makes me sick when I see him.  One day this week we had a storm incoming and I turned on the WGN news at 9:00 pm to see what was coming.  They started the news program with the weather and the segment that followed started with jug ears speaking from the podium.  I quickly changed the channel so I didn't have to listen to or see his bullshit. I have never felt like this with any other president.
View Quote

I’m advised not to watch anything that he may appear on the screen or listen to that he may be heard from on the tv/radio. My wife doesn’t like how I start getting upset at the simple mention of his name either. He is a joke who cannot leave office quick enough and even when he's gone he will still be talked about like he was the greatest thing ever .
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 9:02:23 AM EDT
[#38]
THIS IS A TWEET PUT OUT BY THE WHITEHOUSE LAST NIGHT.  I WAS SHOCKED, ALTHOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHY.  NOTHING SURPRISES ME ANYMORE...

Retweeted by @LetsJett
The White House@WhiteHouse
"It is a heartbreaking circumstance" —@POTUS on the shooting in Chattanooga amp.twimg.com/v/bf98f4eb-0c2…

IT IS OFFICIALLY JUST A "HEARTBREAKING CIRCUMSTANCE,"  JUST IN CASE YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO CALL TERRORISM THESE DAYS ON AMERICAN SOIL CARRIED OUT IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.  

I FEEL FOR THE NEXT POTUS WHO HAS TO TRY TO CLEAN UP THE MESS LEFT BY THE ASS IN CHARGE AT THE PRESENT TIME.

Link Posted: 7/17/2015 9:03:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I cannot watch the news anymore because it makes me sick when I see him.  One day this week we had a storm incoming and I turned on the WGN news at 9:00 pm to see what was coming.  They started the news program with the weather and the segment that followed started with jug ears speaking from the podium.  I quickly changed the channel so I didn't have to listen to or see his bullshit. I have never felt like this with any other president.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't need this president to do anything any more.

No calls, no mentions, no sending representatives, nothing.

When Obama gets involved things get worse.

I don't need him to tell me what anything is.

Can't he just fucking go away so I don't have to see his ugly face on the news every day? It makes me want to throw up.

And that annoying lisp that he has when he speaks.  I cringe every time I hear him say a word that ends in "s"..... the sound goes right through me.   sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

It should go without question that he will absolutely not prioritize or acknowledge these incidents because they do not further his/their agenda.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 9:07:22 AM EDT
[#40]
He`s going to be interviewed by Major Garret on TV tonight @ 8PM.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 9:09:10 AM EDT
[#41]

Domestic Islamic Radical Terrorism . . . a.k.a. DIRT

Link Posted: 7/17/2015 9:10:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Is this really a serious question?
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 9:11:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think this could be defined as the MOST RHETORICAL question in history.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 9:18:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If it turns out there is deep connections to ISIS & radical Islam?

I predict he plays another round of Golf to mourn the fallen men.

View Quote

He will call it as what he sees it as:

A seemingly "normal" "domestic" person who used an evil assault weapon on other innocent people - He will call for more "Common sense gun control" to limit "easy access" to weapons designed for the battlefield.

Link Posted: 7/17/2015 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It really doesn't matter what HE calls it. Everone knows.
View Quote

You said it right!
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 9:21:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Isolated incident, Islam is peaceful, and ISIS just needs jobs. Now, back to how White Americans and the Confederate Flag killed a bunch of people in Charleston....
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 9:21:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't need this president to do anything any more.

No calls, no mentions, no sending representatives, nothing.

When Obama gets involved things get worse.

I don't need him to tell me what anything is.

Can't he just fucking go away so I don't have to see his ugly face on the news every day? It makes me want to throw up.

Clinton was just as revolting to me. The way the media swooned him & his bag-lady was revolting. Aside from a dead body & a smoking gun the leftist media would have let him off on anything.

Even to this day I hear his voice, that insult to southern dialect, & my skin crawls. He, & any career politician, are cut from the same rancid carcass-hide.

Quoted:
Quoted:

I think this could be defined as the MOST RHETORICAL question in history.

You see right through me, here.

Good.

Link Posted: 7/17/2015 9:23:17 AM EDT
[#48]

Obozo call it terrorism?

Thanks, I needed a deep cynical laugh this morning.

Link Posted: 7/17/2015 9:25:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Isolated incident, Islam is peaceful, and ISIS just needs jobs. Now, back to how White Americans and the Confederate Flag killed a bunch of people in Charleston....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What is funny is I am sure even these types of incidents will be played to their advantage.

Just watch.

Quoted:

Not any better than if it were an AR... Still a scary Assault 'Em style "Black Rifle"
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 9:27:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The question is will he go to or send any officials to the Marine's funerals?
View Quote

If it was my sons funeral I would not want him or anyone he sent to be there.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top