BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 211
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:41:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Done.  I'm just as crazy as Chip Kelly apparently.  Either I'll kill it or have egg on my face.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We can do that.

If the Eagles win more than 9.5 regular season games then I buy you a one year Bronze membership.

If the Eagles win less than 9.5 regular season games then you buy me a one year Bronze membership.

Deal?

Done.  I'm just as crazy as Chip Kelly apparently.  Either I'll kill it or have egg on my face.  

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:48:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Blow Pack Blow.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:48:21 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL .

Da BEARS !!!!

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:49:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Pack goes down.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:49:42 AM EDT
[#5]
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On Favre's retirement night in Lambeau makes this so much sweeter.

F U PACK
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:51:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Didn't see this one coming.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:54:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

oh you mean EatDatPussy445????

https://youtu.be/Y_UDXJG9I4o
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone know if that crazy fat black Eagles fan posted a youtube rant about the Lions game yet?

oh you mean EatDatPussy445????

https://youtu.be/Y_UDXJG9I4o

white dude says that and he gets blasted

other than that.  lol
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:44:50 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd like to point out the Panther's piss easy schedule again.  The only team with a winning record that they have beaten is the Packers, who have also lost to the powerhouses that are Detroit and Chicago...at home.

That being said, their defense has played lights out.  Josh Norman and Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke are probably the best in their position in the league.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:59:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'd like to point out the Panther's piss easy schedule again.  The only team with a winning record that they have beaten is the Packers, who have also lost to the powerhouses that are Detroit and Chicago...at home.

That being said, their defense has played lights out.  Josh Norman and Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke are probably the best in their position in the league.
View Quote

To be fair though there are currently only 6 other teams with winning records.

I can't remember the last time there were so few good teams in the NFL.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:08:09 AM EDT
[#10]
After watching a little of each game I have to say Carolina looks like a formidable team this season.  I had not been paying too much attention to them other than noticing their record.  As a Patriots fan Carolina look likes a strong opponent.  If the Pats were healthy I may not be as concerned but they are not, so this could be Carolina's year.  There could be two undefeated teams going the the Superbowl this year.  That would be interesting.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:24:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
After watching a little of each game I have to say Carolina looks like a formidable team this season.  I had not been paying too much attention to them other than noticing their record.  As a Patriots fan Carolina look likes a strong opponent.  If the Pats were healthy I may not be as concerned but they are not, so this could be Carolina's year.  There could be two undefeated teams going the the Superbowl this year.  That would be interesting.
View Quote

carolina still has to prove they can do it in the playoffs... looks like it's shaping up to be them vs AZ and NE vs maybe pitt or Den
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:35:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

carolina still has to prove they can do it in the playoffs... looks like it's shaping up to be them vs AZ and NE vs maybe pitt or Den
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe Cincinnati as long as they don't have to play on prime time.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:52:49 AM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We can do that.

If the Eagles win more than 9.5 regular season games then I buy you a one year Bronze membership.

If the Eagles win less than 9.5 regular season games then you buy me a one year Bronze membership.

Deal?

https://media.giphy.com/media/123cG2H4JWnUuk/giphy.gif

When I'm sober enough to enter CC info I'll reup you.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:54:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Packers are a fucking mess. Switching back and forth play calling duties not working out me thinks.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I'd like to point out the Panther's piss easy schedule again.
 The only team with a winning record that they have beaten is the Packers, who have also lost to the powerhouses that are Detroit and Chicago...at home.

View Quote

lol, stop. Just stop. Carolina has been in the top five most-difficult schedules over the past three seasons, at least. And they've somehow made the playoffs for the past two seasons and look to make it a third straight year. There honestly is no excuse for the other teams in our division playing so shitty. Brees is easily one of the League's elite QBs, and Matt Ryan should be. Falcons have a winning record, BTW, and Carolina plays them twice. Colts went to the Big Dance last season, GB should've beaten us, and we've got the Giants up in the Meadowlands in December. TB could be making a push as well, thanks to Winston. There really is nothing easy about that schedule.

The Patriots on the other hand... Talk about a cakewalk schedule. Shit, the only two teams even worth mentioning are the Steelers and the Broncos - maaaybe NYG, but they've already beaten them so it's not worthy of mention at this point. The only squad they have to worry about is the Broncos. Hell, they could play second-string for the whole rest of the season until the playoffs.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:43:18 AM EDT
[#16]

The passer rating when throwing at Josh Norman this season is still worse than just throwing it into the turf every play.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:51:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Not that there was much doubt, but Romo is officially done for the season.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:51:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Not unexpected.  

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000589178/article/tony-romo-out-for-the-season-with-clavicle-fracture

Tony Romo out for the season with clavicle fracture

The Cowboys received the news they did not want to hear.

Quarterback Tony Romo is out for rest of season with a hairline fracture in his clavicle, owner Jerry Jones told 105.3 The Fan Friday morning.

Around The NFL will have more on the developing story
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

14 seconds damn it.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:04:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

14 seconds damn it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

14 seconds damn it.  

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:30:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Time for him to hang it up and call it a day.

Dallas needs to stop screwing around with has been QB's for band aid fixes and pursue a healthy franchise passer.
They will never amount to anything with Romo at the helm and that has proven itself season after season.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:43:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Dallas needs to stop screwing around with has been QB's for band aid fixes and pursue a healthy franchise passer.
They will never amount to anything with Romo at the helm and that has proven itself season after season.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's 35 years old and had the highest QBR and passer rating in the NFL the past two seasons.  It's not likely he's going to ride off into the sunset after a fractured left collarbone.

Yes, the guy with the 3rd highest career passer rating in NFL history, the highest 4th quarter passer rating in NFL history, the highest passer rating in the final two minutes of a game among active QBs, and the most 4th quarter comebacks since 2006 is the reason the Cowboys haven't "amounted to anything."

After that 7 game losing streak it's pretty obvious what the Cowboys look like without Tony Romo even with a great offensive line, a hall of fame tight end, a top 3 WR, and an average defense.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:53:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watches 7 game losing streak because QB is out.

blames QB for team talent and coaching issues.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#24]
3-13 should get them a top 3 pick.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:58:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He's 35 years old and had the highest QBR and passer rating in the NFL the past two seasons.  It's not likely he's going to ride off into the sunset after a fractured left collarbone.

Yes, the guy with the 3rd highest career passer rating in NFL history, the highest 4th quarter passer rating in NFL history, the highest passer rating in the final two minutes of a game among active QBs, and the most 4th quarter comebacks since 2006 is the reason the Cowboys haven't "amounted to anything."

After that 7 game losing streak it's pretty obvious what the Cowboys look like without Tony Romo even with a great offensive line, a hall of fame tight end, a top 3 WR, and an average defense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not saying much for a team that has won 2 Wild Card games since 1996.

I get that you are a huge Romo fan and I respect that, however, the reality is that all them wonderful stats have amounted to nothing but disappointment for die hard Cowboy fans.

That team needs to make major changes, otherwise it will be same-o-same-o for the next several seasons.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:58:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We can do that.

Deal?

https://media.giphy.com/media/123cG2H4JWnUuk/giphy.gif

Just got it.  

I was pretty confident when the bet was made, but I'll admit I was slightly nervous after the way the Eagles looked in the preseason.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I get that you are a huge Romo fan and I respect that, however, the reality is that all them wonderful stats have amounted to nothing but disappointment for die hard Cowboy fans.

That team needs to make major changes, otherwise it will be same-o-same-o for the next several seasons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sound like the Cowboys fans that angrily call for Romo's head and then conveniently forget to mention where the Cowboys are supposed to find another top 10 QB.

With Romo, no, they aren't rattling off Super Bowl wins, but like I said: after that 7 game losing streak it's pretty obvious what the Cowboys look like without him.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:14:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

lol, stop. Just stop. Carolina has been in the top five most-difficult schedules over the past three seasons, at least. And they've somehow made the playoffs for the past two seasons and look to make it a third straight year. There honestly is no excuse for the other teams in our division playing so shitty. Brees is easily one of the League's elite QBs, and Matt Ryan should be. Falcons have a winning record, BTW, and Carolina plays them twice. Colts went to the Big Dance last season, GB should've beaten us, and we've got the Giants up in the Meadowlands in December. TB could be making a push as well, thanks to Winston. There really is nothing easy about that schedule.

The Patriots on the other hand... Talk about a cakewalk schedule. Shit, the only two teams even worth mentioning are the Steelers and the Broncos - maaaybe NYG, but they've already beaten them so it's not worthy of mention at this point. The only squad they have to worry about is the Broncos. Hell, they could play second-string for the whole rest of the season until the playoffs.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So beating the Colts is a big deal when the Panthers do it but not when the Patriots do it  While we are the subject of how our teams opponents did last year, the Bills and Dolphins had better records than the Saints and Falcons. .

FWIW, I would say the strength of schedule the Panthers and Patriots face is fairly even as they both play the NFC East and AFC South. Divisional strength seems to be a wash at the moment. Each team faces three marquee opponents (Colts, Seahawks, Packers, and Colts, Steelers, Broncos).
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Woke up, and realized the Bears beating the Packers wasn't just a badass dream.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:30:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Just got it.  

I was pretty confident when the bet was made, but I'll admit I was slightly nervous after the way the Eagles looked in the preseason.
View Quote

You have to admit, with the changes Chip Kelly made and his reputation, it was crazy enough just to work very well, or go horribly wrong.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
So beating the Colts is a big deal when the Panthers do it but not when the Patriots do it  While we are the subject of how our teams opponents did last year, the Bills and Dolphins had better records than the Saints and Falcons.

FWIW, I would say the strength of schedule the Panthers and Patriots face is fairly even as they both play the NFC East and AFC South. Divisional strength seems to be a wash at the moment. Each team faces three marquee opponents (Colts, Seahawks, Packers, and Colts, Steelers, Broncos).
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So beating the Colts is a big deal when the Panthers do it but not when the Patriots do it  While we are the subject of how our teams opponents did last year, the Bills and Dolphins had better records than the Saints and Falcons.

Well considering the Pats stomped the Colts in the Bowl last season, I'd expect no less this season. But fair enough, fair enough. And like I said, the Falcons and Saints have no excuses for being shitty.

But honestly, ALL these teams are capable of having winning seasons every year.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:05:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Well considering the Pats stomped the Colts in the Bowl last season, I'd expect no less this season. But fair enough, fair enough. And like I said, the Falcons and Saints have no excuses for being shitty.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They didn't stomp the Colts.

They barely won against Seattle though..

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:28:10 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought Luck had a meltdown. Shit, I can't remember.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:24:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Cheering for an injury.  Classy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hahaha

Cheering for an injury.  Classy.

This, don't be that guy  
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why bring up past seasons? I was talking about this season, not last season or 10 years ago. The fact is, outside of Green Bay, they haven't faced an opponent with a winning record.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:35:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Why bring up past seasons? I was talking about this season, not last season or 10 years ago. The fact is, outside of Green Bay, they haven't faced an opponent with a winning record.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The cardinals will knock them off in the playoffs
I will hand it to the defense they look pretty good. It's a shame Keuchly has to play for a team like the panthers, he would fit in really nice on another team. Of course without him they wouldn't have a defense.
The offense is meh and it always will be with mediocre Newton. I think they will make it without a loss until the playoffs
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:43:15 PM EDT
[#37]

Originally Posted By Stiles1410

I will hand it to the defense they look pretty good. It's a shame Keuchly has to play for a team like the panthers, he would fit in really nice on another team. Of course without him they wouldn't have a defense.

The offense is meh and it always will be with mediocre Newton. I think they will make it without a loss until the playoffs
View Quote
Wat?

Straight Hate

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:44:26 PM EDT
[#38]
I just really hope that Stephen Jones smacks Jerry upside the head before he gets any cute ideas about working a deal for Johnny Football.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:46:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I just really hope that Stephen Jones smacks Jerry upside the head before he gets any cute ideas about working a deal for Johnny Football.
View Quote

that would be all they need to become the Browns 2.0
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:02:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

RG3
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:19:16 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Wat?

Straight Hate

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/zU7m9ur4U53H4O6S4zC93OA4WzM=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4302747/camdances.0.gif

Stiles doesn't want to face Carolina in the Big Dance again because he fears the outcome.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:22:59 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
RG3
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

RG3
If the price were right, I think he might be at least worth a try. I find it very unlikely that RG3 will be playing for the 'skins next year. At the very least, he doesn't come with any off the field issues.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:36:17 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We have yet to play a 6-4 Falcons squad, NYG is at .500, and we probably shouldn't have won against GB. Honestly, on paper, Carolina shouldn't be undefeated at the moment but they've got their swagger and are hot.

Why there are so many Carolina haters in this thread is beyond me. The better they play, the more excuses I hear: "Ah well their schedule is cake," or "The Cardinals will blow them out post-season," or "Their offense is shit and Kuechly is their only player."

They've got a word for that shit. It's called DENIAL. But honestly, it doesn't really matter because the League respects them. That is for certain.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:48:41 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

We have yet to play a 6-4 Falcons squad, NYG is at .500, and we probably shouldn't have won against GB. Honestly, on paper, Carolina shouldn't be undefeated at the moment but they've got their swagger and are hot.

Why there are so many Carolina haters in this thread is beyond me. The better they play, the more excuses I hear: "Ah well their schedule is cake," or "The Cardinals will blow them out post-season," or "Their offense is shit and Kuechly is their only player."

They've got a word for that shit. It's called DENIAL. But honestly, it doesn't really matter because the League respects them. That is for certain.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

11 players on the Panthers are ranked 1/2 in their position in pro bowl voting.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:50:48 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted: got a word for that shit. It's called DENIAL. But honestly, it doesn't really matter because the League respects them. That is for certain.
View Quote
They have tied the longest NFC regular season win streak since the NFL-AFL merger. They will not have lost in a calendar year by the next time they play.

They average better than 30 points per game. If the Patriots score 9 or fewer, that will be good for 2nd.

They give up fewer than 19 points per game. That's good for 4th, and could potentially climb to 1 depending on how the weekend shakes out.

They lead the league in interceptions, sacks, and turnover ratio.

They lead the league in rushing and have hit 100+ in 22 consecutive games.

They are 1/2 in just about every "advanced" metric.

PFF ranks Carolina's line the 4th best. Newton has been sacked only 20 times, 12th best in the NFL.

They are 7th or better in both rushing and passing yards against. They will very likely be top 3 or better in both after this weekend, given how they shut down the Cowboys.

11 players are 1/2 at their position in Pro Bowl voting.

Rivera is a legitimate coach of the year candidate. Cam is playing like an MVP. Josh Norman is maybe the best CB in football, and the only reason he's dropped off of DPOY talk is because no one throws at him.

You can't run on them or throw on them. You can't stop them from running all over you, or efficiently doing it through the air. The only reason some people are still not buying them is because you're not used to them being good. Cam Newton and Luke Kuechly aside, these are not household names. They're not the Packers or the Cowboys or the Patriots or the Steelers. But they're a very good team.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:50:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Stiles doesn't want to face Carolina in the Big Dance again because he fears the outcome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wat?

Straight Hate

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/zU7m9ur4U53H4O6S4zC93OA4WzM=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4302747/camdances.0.gif

Lol no.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:08:07 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:17:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said it yourself. He is 35 and may have 1 or 2 years tops of good football in him. at 35 you dont get better and less injury prone. The cowboys need to draft a qb.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:07:59 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Why there are so many Carolina haters in this thread is beyond me.

View Quote

I was more curious where all you Carolina fans came from. Haven't seen any of you until this year.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:44:31 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I was more curious where all you Carolina fans came from. Haven't seen any of you until this year.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why there are so many Carolina haters in this thread is beyond me.

I've been here, holding it down for years. Ask around, dawg.

Stiles is scared.
Page / 211
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top