Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:32:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't want the drama..don't hang out at bars.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:34:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So he was out of line for taking control of the things she was evidently willing to use to hurt him before she got a chance to hurt him? Fuck that. Chick or dude, you bow up like you want to fight, you'd better be ready when someone accepts your invitation.

Posturing for a fight should be met with immediate violence.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Full video is worse IMO.  He grabs her first.  Yes she had raised her fist, but she never throws a punch until after he grabs her.  He initiates the contact, he is therefore the aggressor.

Even setting aside that fact you should never hit a woman unless you're seriously in danger of harm, he's wrong all the way around regardless.

So he was out of line for taking control of the things she was evidently willing to use to hurt him before she got a chance to hurt him? Fuck that. Chick or dude, you bow up like you want to fight, you'd better be ready when someone accepts your invitation.

Posturing for a fight should be met with immediate violence.

Yup.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:35:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Plenty of captain save-a-hoes in this thread will tell you that you are not a man now.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most of you basement dwellers have probably never been in a crowded bar/club. It is elbow to elbow and lightly moving someone out of your way is the norm. People squeezing past people to get from one place to the next.  It is actually pretty amazing more fights don't break out.  

I will defend myself against a threat, be it man or women.  After all the Ronda Rhousey threads you would think some of you would get the hint that women can harm you, and harm you fast.  I just don't get the old adage of never hit a women. I will walk away from anything I can but I don't care what sex, color,  or size is of the person assaulting me.

Plenty of captain save-a-hoes in this thread will tell you that you are not a man now.  

It's not really white knighting or being a captain save-a-ho, it's about knowing that I have fuckall to prove to a man in a bar, let alone a woman.  If someone wants to be lippy, I'll just leave and head back to my table or go elsewhere.  What good comes out of proving my manhood to them by pushing my fist down their throat?  Nothing.  I didn't prove shit to myself, and I am probably taking a ride in a cop car.  It's idiotic.

ETA it is even more idiotic when I KNOW the other person doesn't stand a chance.  That broad was nothing compared to him, and he knew it.  Hell, just by the way she raised her fist, you knew she was no Rhonda Rousey.  Am I going to grab her and plant a punch on her jaw?  No.  That just would make me a docuhebag.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He kept shoving her, she turned around and told him to stop.  He grabbed her and started moving her back and forth and then when she slapped out (kitten punch) he pulled her hand down and struck her in the jaw.  I would say he will be charged.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They need to show the whole video.  It only shows where he is hitting her, not the lead in.

He kept shoving her, she turned around and told him to stop.  He grabbed her and started moving her back and forth and then when she slapped out (kitten punch) he pulled her hand down and struck her in the jaw.  I would say he will be charged.

He only grabbed her fist when she raised it at him to threaten him, and then she hit him in response to him grabbing her harm to prevent her from using that arm to swing at him.

Had she been a guy, there would be NO question at all that he had earned getting decked. You don't get to raise your fist at somebody because you were slighted, and then wonder why they hit you when you tried to hit them first. She could've just let him slide by, but no, that was too hard, she had to raise her fist and (allegedly) started talking shit. He grabbed her raised fist to prevent her from hitting him with that fist, and she swung on him with the other.

Oh well.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:39:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It's not really white knighting or being a captain save-a-ho, it's about knowing that I have fuckall to prove to a man in a bar, let alone a woman.  If someone wants to be lippy, I'll just leave and head back to my table or go elsewhere.  What good comes out of proving my manhood to them by pushing my fist down their throat?  Nothing.  I didn't prove shit to myself, and I am probably taking a ride in a cop car.  It's idiotic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most of you basement dwellers have probably never been in a crowded bar/club. It is elbow to elbow and lightly moving someone out of your way is the norm. People squeezing past people to get from one place to the next.  It is actually pretty amazing more fights don't break out.  

I will defend myself against a threat, be it man or women.  After all the Ronda Rhousey threads you would think some of you would get the hint that women can harm you, and harm you fast.  I just don't get the old adage of never hit a women. I will walk away from anything I can but I don't care what sex, color,  or size is of the person assaulting me.

That's a lesson of life and perspective....something an 19yr old likely doesn't possess much of.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:41:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Lol he didnt shove her.  He was trying to slide by her and get to the bar.  She stuck her fat ass out intentionally blocking him from doing so.  Both assholes should have taken a ride.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They need to show the whole video.  It only shows where he is hitting her, not the lead in.

Lol he didnt shove her.  He was trying to slide by her and get to the bar.  She stuck her fat ass out intentionally blocking him from doing so.  Both assholes should have taken a ride.

He did shove her to get to the bar, whether she was blocking him or not does not matter.  He did grab her first, so in both instances he initiated contact.  Hell her mouth may have got her the punch more than anything else, I am just telling you in Florida when the jury made up old white woman retirees from Ohio decides this case he is f'ed.  You may not like it but it's truth he is in trouble.

Edit:  You also may not like this but due to disparity of force she could literally have shot him and walked on the charge.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:43:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Can't believe how many ARFCOMERS are all for punching a chick in the face

I wonder how dude got his over 21 bracelet.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

ETA it is even more idiotic when I KNOW the other person doesn't stand a chance.  That broad was nothing compared to him, and he knew it.  Hell, just by the way she raised her fist, you knew she was no Rhonda Rousey.  Am I going to grab her and plant a punch on her jaw?  No.  That just would make me a docuhebag.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not disagreeing with you at all.  I would never have responded that way, but I believe she was just as much at fault for escalating the incident as he was and both should have been charged.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:49:00 PM EDT
[#9]
She was definitely blocking him from trying to get to the bar.  He puts his hand on the back of the girl to the left to try and squeeze in.  The girl on the right is clearly blocking him.  He grabs the bar and tries to pull himself past her but she keeps moving left to box him out.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:54:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably how all the other underage people in Tally and every other college campus in America get theirs...

And it's not that people are for punching a chick in the face, it's that if a chick wants to throw first then she's earned what gets thrown back her way.  If that was a dude at the bar, most people wouldn't be all rabble rabbling.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:57:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I cant believe all the people here who think the drunken special snowflake should be allowed to get away with her part in escalating the incident simply because she has tits.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:00:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
dumb ass should have just walked away.  Hitting a chick in a bar will never go well for a guy.
View Quote

This. I'm not saying I would NEVER hit a woman, but it would take a whole hell of a lot for me to do so (like the woman had one of my children hostage or something). Other than that, walk away and if you can't just restrain her. Bad punch.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:04:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Full Video looks pretty bad for him. Regardless of what led up to words being exchanged, it appears he went hands on first.

She did have a clenched fist, but we do not know what was being said. All she has to say was she felt threatened and was preparing to defend herself.

If he had simply raised his hands in a defensive posture and she took a swing at him, then he punched her maybe justified. But I don't see that.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Three years in 5th grade?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:12:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

He grabbed her before she punched him. Bad punch, he escalated the situation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:14:44 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Say bye...bye....to his football career, even if she hit first.

The libtards will be all up in arms over this one.
View Quote

You do know that there is pretty credible evidence that Jameis Winston raped at least woman while QB at FSU, right?

Thanks to the "thoroughness" of the Tallahassee Police Department, those charges just seemed to melt away.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:18:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
He's been arrested, charged with a misdemeanor and suspended indefinitely from the team. He'll never play a down of football for FSU until after everything dies down and he tears up the JUCO league for a couple of seasons, most likely JUCO transfer eventually after everything plays out in court.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Side note - Judging from the treatment the Jameis accuser got, if the QB does end up somehow facing discipline that girl is going to have a fun rest of her college career at FSU.

He's been arrested, charged with a misdemeanor and suspended indefinitely from the team. He'll never play a down of football for FSU until after everything dies down and he tears up the JUCO league for a couple of seasons, most likely JUCO transfer eventually after everything plays out in court.

Fixt.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:19:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I cant believe all the people here who think the drunken special snowflake should be allowed to get away with her part in escalating the incident simply because she has tits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get away with what?  Being rude?

"Get away with"?

There a big difference between being a rude bitch and responding with misdemeanor battery.  The law certainly sees it that way.  And, unless you've got $5000 you don't mind parting with, it's best not to throw punches out of some feeling of being "disrespected".  And, God forbid the person is KO'd and gets a head injury when dropping to the floor ... that would not be a good thing for one's bank account.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:19:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Fuck that guy...notice how the metrosexual next to girl is like WTF happened??
I don't go for that shit.  Even if the girl is a DB just walk away from the stupidity.  Now you are part of the stupidity.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:20:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Naw man, that shit is unacceptable.You don't ever hit a woman. Just walk the fuck away...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a fucking pussy. And so is the bartender for acting like nothing even happened. Big guy for punching a woman in the face with a closed fist..

And i can't even believe people here are condoning it. Wtf over?

I wouldn't punch a woman, but if you think you are bad ass enough to throw a punch, you had better be ready to take one, woman or not.  I have no sympathy.

Naw man, that shit is unacceptable.You don't ever hit a woman. Just walk the fuck away...

What if a woman was attacking your wife?  Let's say 2 so you can't claim "my woman can handle herself!"
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:21:06 PM EDT
[#21]
A pair of breasts doesn't exempt you from being put in your place if you throw the first punch. Too many men think that women are somehow precious objects, and aren't subject to the rules of decent behavior. I thought the punch was a bit heavy handed, a bitch slap would have been more appropriate ( a bitch slap is not defined by gender, men can be bitch slapped). I think he'll be disciplined harshly though.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:24:09 PM EDT
[#22]
If in fact she actually punched him first, then good punch......fuck that bitch. You start hitting men like another man does, you need to be able to defend yourself or expect the consequences. Keep your self entitled cunt hands to yourself.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

"Get away with"?

There a big difference between being a rude bitch and responding with misdemeanor battery.  The law certainly sees it that way.  And, unless you've got $5000 you don't mind parting with, it's best not to throw punches out of some feeling of being "disrespected".  And, God forbid the person is KO'd and gets a head injury when dropping to the floor ... that would not be a good thing for one's bank account.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Get away with"?

Must have missed that part where she took the first swing.  Watch the full vid at the link.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:27:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Doesn't look like he can hit very hard, she was checking her nails to see if any got broken right after the hit.
View Quote

Thats what I thought, they make it sound like he hammered her....but that punch didnt have much behind it, luckily for her.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:27:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
A pair of breasts doesn't exempt you from being put in your place if you throw the first punch. Too many men think that women are somehow precious objects, and aren't subject to the rules of decent behavior. I thought the punch was a bit heavy handed, a bitch slap would have been more appropriate ( a bitch slap is not defined by gender, men can be bitch slapped). I think he'll be disciplined harshly though.
View Quote

I agree, he overreacted and deserves what he gets.  She should have been charged as well IMO.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:29:05 PM EDT
[#26]
You hit me when I did nothing wrong, you're getting hit back.

She started it, even if he was being pushy to get to the bar. Just tell him to back off, but she took it to violence first.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:33:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I can think of plenty of things dumber - like being an underage scholarship athlete and doing this shit in a bar, that's throwing away your whole career level of dumbness. My dumbness might be a night of jail and throwing some money at my lawyer - I can live with that, been there, done that and probably will again at some point.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
De'Andre is a vile piece of shit (judging from the video). Do that in front of me or my friends and he wouldn't need play books anymore, just coloring books.

There is nothing dumber than playing White Knight for a girl who found the trouble she sought.

She won't do your jail time for you, or take your felony.

Never defend the honor of a woman who has none. Nothing good can come of it.

I can think of plenty of things dumber - like being an underage scholarship athlete and doing this shit in a bar, that's throwing away your whole career level of dumbness. My dumbness might be a night of jail and throwing some money at my lawyer - I can live with that, been there, done that and probably will again at some point.

If you're talking about causing permanent injury (coloring books reference) in my state it is a ten-year felony, not a night in jail. (Assault w intent to do great bodily harm/less than murder.) The one guy I knew personally who did that served an actual seven of the ten years, and he was a "model prisoner".

To the athlete's behavior, a football star at my son's high school with EXCELLENT grades took a rape plea for banging a girl on school property. Everyone knew it was "buyer's remorse" but it was his word against hers and he figured he couldn't win. That guy was an awesome player and had scholarships like crazy. Life is tough when you fail to consider the consequences.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#28]
She tried to block him out, then shoulder checked him, then got in his face, then raised her hand like she was going to hit him. He grabbed her hand to get from being punched. Then she punched him with her other hand.

Yep... I wouldnt convict the Seminole after seeing that. She escalated every single stage. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Too bad he didnt knock her out. I dont think the lesson was harsh enough for that fat chick.

-edit- after watching it again, it looks like she was trying to kick him as well. She better have charges pressed against her.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:36:16 PM EDT
[#29]
He grabbed her arm, she says "let go of me", then hits him. I think hitting him in the face is a bad move for her, but he started it by grabbing her arm.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:37:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
He's a fucking pussy. And so is the bartender for acting like nothing even happened. Big guy for punching a woman in the face with a closed fist..

And i can't even believe people here are condoning it. Wtf over?
View Quote

Meh.

Zero fucks given about a woman who wants to play punching games with a man. Hopefully she learned her lesson and will refrain from assaulting people in the future.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:37:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Must have missed that part where she took the first swing.  Watch the full vid at the link.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Get away with"?

He was grabbing her before she took the first swing.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:38:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He grabbed her arm, she says "let go of me", then hits him. I think hitting him in the face is a bad move for her, but he started it by grabbing her arm.
View Quote

He grabbed the arm of a clenched fist that was about to get used.

If a dude raises his fist back, I'm not going to stand there and wait to see if he means it or not.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:39:22 PM EDT
[#33]
This thread is why lawyers have nice things.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:40:27 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

If a dude raises his fist back, I'm not going to stand there and wait to see if he means it or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I watched it again and saw that. You're correct.

Good punch back.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:41:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
She tried to block him out, then shoulder checked him, then got in his face, then raised her hand like she was going to hit him. He grabbed her hand to get from being punched. Then she punched him with her other hand.

Yep... I wouldnt convict the Seminole after seeing that. She escalated every single stage. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Too bad he didnt knock her out. I dont think the lesson was harsh enough for that fat chick.

-edit- after watching it again, it looks like she was trying to kick him as well. She better have charges pressed against her.
View Quote

Plus, for an athlete that wasn't exactly a haymaker. He looked to be putting about half effort into it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:42:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Florida State - check

Douchebag cap, replete with stickers and price tag, worn backwards - check

Name with an apostrophe in it - check

Bar with plastic cups - check

Florida Thread free square - check

BINGO!
View Quote

Lol
I think I win the pool in the Huskers memorial college football thread!!

Eta
Perception is reality. FSU can't wash this away after the Winston thing.

No matter tho.  Buckeyes are gonna win it again.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:44:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:45:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Wonder what FSU will do?

View Quote

Hands are tied, it's on video.

But seriously, he's already gone. Which I think is BS after watching the video...
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Get away with"?

He grabbed an arm with a clenched fist that was about to be swung at him.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Worked at a bouncer at a number of bars years back... Not excusing his punch, but I can't tell you how many drunk self important cunts will go straight to violence when they feel slighted, relying on the old I'm just a girl, no one will hit me back mentality. Can't say Id deck one, but I'm not heartbroken to see it happen occasionally.
View Quote

Yep.  I've never punched a woman (cuz she damn sure wasn't acting like a "lady"), but I'm not going to get all choked up that she ran into someone who didn't care about her bullshit
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:52:58 PM EDT
[#41]
He handled it a lot better than I would have. If someone punches me I'm going to hit them back and keep hitting them until they are no longer a threat, and preferably on the ground and unconscious. All the 'don't hit girls' guys should try bouncing at a really rowdy bar for a month or two. That's as long as I made it anyway.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:53:00 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

This. Someone grabs ME, they get punched too. QB is an asshole whom will soon transfer to a HBC, IMO.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:53:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Watch the entire video, he started the contact. I wonder what he was saying happened before he found out there was video.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#44]
I don't agree with him hitting her because she didn't pose a serious threat to him. Having said that, I feel no sympathy for her getting punched in the face.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:54:58 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
This. Someone grabs ME, they get punched too. QB is an asshole whom will soon transfer to a HBC, IMO.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what I thought as well, but watch again. She raises up a clenched fist. That's why he grabs her arm.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:00:47 PM EDT
[#46]
You can take the hood rat out of the hood............     Hope the next several years he sits around thinking how his dumb ass threw away millions of dollars and never finds a job over min. wage.    I'll bet he has a thick juvi felony record.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:01:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Watch the entire video, he started the contact. I wonder what he was saying happened before he found out there was video.
View Quote

Fuck he did.  She was intentionally blocking him from making his way to the bar and became indignant when he did, probably because she wasn't getting the attention she craved.  She then started a confrontation that didn't work out in her favor.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:01:59 PM EDT
[#48]
What a douche bag
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:03:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Remember the good old days when FSU quarterbacks just raped women?  
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:06:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He grabbed an arm with a clenched fist that was about to be swung at him.
View Quote

She was getting pushed around prior to that, and looks like he grabbed her left arm/elbow before she raised her right arm up.

And how much do you think his family has had to shell out in legal fees so far in a desperate attempt to salvage his football career? I sure wouldn't want to go to trial with my hopes hinging on that video.

Very costly foolishness.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top