BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

A teacher screws my 17 yo daughter , there isn't a safe place on earth for him to hide
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The same people that are cheering in this thread, would be crying for the blood to flow if it was a male teacher and female students

Not me

At age 17, you know what you are doing.

I would terminate her job, but not a single day in jail.

I would do that with a male teacher as well.

Unless they abused their power as teacher and forced the students. Then I would throw the book at full power on them.

A teacher screws my 17 yo daughter , there isn't a safe place on earth for him to hide

Lol. You might want to look up the age of consent laws in your state tough guy.

Quoted:

Teacher Who Had Sex with 3 Students Gets 22 Years Despite Tearful Apology

Good.  Don't care how many seventeen year-olds she has sex with but she should get the same sentence one of her male counterparts would in the same circumstances.

Agreed.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:43:14 PM EDT
[#2]
not guilty.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:49:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow, 22 years?  Did she use her position as a teacher to have sex with them?  If she did, guilty and she should do time. Otherwise, not guilty, she should just lose her job.  A 16 year old can have consensual sex with an adult in Ohio, I think it's the same in most states.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:52:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The fact is that men and women are different and there is a double standard around some things, not just sex.

If a man attacks a man, unarmed, and the victim shoots the attacker, he will be in much worse legal stead than if he were a woman and shot the attacker. That's a double standard that recognizes that women generally are inferior to men in a hand to hand fight.

The same feels apply when we examine male on female imposition vs female on male. Whether it's true or not, the perception is there that women are helpless, weak little flowers who can't decide for themselves at the age of 17 that they don't want the big, bad, male teacher to do them.

It's an interesting psychological phenomenon. We want to think boys are strong and tough and decisive and girls are prim, proper and demure. We learn it from the time we can speak. "Sugar and spice and everything nice" vs "frogs, snails and parts of a dog".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact is I deplore gender-based double standards regardless of who benefits from them and I'm not going to grind my teeth and play along anymore.  <shrug>

The fact is that men and women are different and there is a double standard around some things, not just sex.

If a man attacks a man, unarmed, and the victim shoots the attacker, he will be in much worse legal stead than if he were a woman and shot the attacker. That's a double standard that recognizes that women generally are inferior to men in a hand to hand fight.

The same feels apply when we examine male on female imposition vs female on male. Whether it's true or not, the perception is there that women are helpless, weak little flowers who can't decide for themselves at the age of 17 that they don't want the big, bad, male teacher to do them.

It's an interesting psychological phenomenon. We want to think boys are strong and tough and decisive and girls are prim, proper and demure. We learn it from the time we can speak. "Sugar and spice and everything nice" vs "frogs, snails and parts of a dog".

I think it's pretty amusing that it's an article of faith among many here that women are hard-hearted, emotional and financial predators, but are incapable of being sexual predators.  
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think it's pretty amusing that it's an article of faith among many here that women are hard-hearted, emotional and financial predators, but are incapable of being sexual predators.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact is I deplore gender-based double standards regardless of who benefits from them and I'm not going to grind my teeth and play along anymore.  <shrug>

That depends. How attractive are they?

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:54:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wow, 22 years?  Did she use her position as a teacher to have sex with them?  If she did, guilty and she should do time. Otherwise, not guilty, she should just lose her job.  A 16 year old can have consensual sex with an adult in Ohio, I think it's the same in most states.
View Quote

In Florida, where this occurred, a 16 yr old can have consensual sex with an adult up to the age of 23.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:56:08 PM EDT
[#7]
22 years seems really excessive. There are murderers that get less time. Considering the "crime",  probation probably would have been sufficient.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:57:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Why would you think I'm mad?  And I'll be sure quote your dismissive opinion on equality under the law in the next thread about family law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Equality under the law is equality under the law.  And the group whose shrieks of rage rattle heaven when women are favored in divorce court, applaud when they are favored in cases involving illicit teacher/student relationships.  If hypocrisy could be made to burn ...

Oh look who's mad.....

Hell, since when has there EVER been equality under the law. Please point this utopia out to us because it sure as hell does not (and never has) existed in America since it's founding.  

BS sentence is way too harsh. If it was 17 year-old "girls" throwing themselves at a male teacher I'd say the same damn thing.i

BTW...She's not guilty too.

Why would you think I'm mad?  And I'll be sure quote your dismissive opinion on equality under the law in the next thread about family law.

Meh, it was dismissive for a reason. You don't have a near as good a bead on things as you think you do.

BTW....I'm still waiting to discover where this "equality under the law" utopia is.....Bueller.....Bueller.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:59:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd like to know the nature of the relationship beyond the sex part.  Having been a 17 yr old boy, I know that it's possible for this to have no victims.  I also look at it through the prism of, "Why would a 30 yr old, attractive female be interested in sex with a 17 yr old?"  I'll assume that she was in it for "something other than an orgasm or emotional reward".  

Hence, I'm now conflicted.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:02:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
victims my ass.
View Quote

This. The judge, jury, prosecutors.... Everyone who laid hands on this case needs to go to jail, as this is a miscarriage of justice! She's innocent!

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:05:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
After a thorough review of all the evidence I would have to rule not guilty.
View Quote

yep. bang bang case closed.  Or it should have been for those boys.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:09:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

yesterday I'm binge watching the first 48 and Laquintta Turk caught an 18 year sentence for blowing a womans brains out. the woman was in her car with her kids in the back seat. the 6 year old described to the police how the bullet landed on him along with his mother's brain.

anyone who thinks this woman deserves prison time for being a whore and showing 3 17 year olds the time of their lives needs their head examined.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
With good behavior my cousin will only do 5 years more than her for conking his neighbor over the head with a vase until it popped.

yesterday I'm binge watching the first 48 and Laquintta Turk caught an 18 year sentence for blowing a womans brains out. the woman was in her car with her kids in the back seat. the 6 year old described to the police how the bullet landed on him along with his mother's brain.

anyone who thinks this woman deserves prison time for being a whore and showing 3 17 year olds the time of their lives needs their head examined.

I actually turned that episode off during that kid's interview. Having 3 young boys of my own, watching that kid describe having his mom's head sprayed on him was just too much.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#13]
victims ? Bullshit
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What popped, his head or the vase?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
With good behavior my cousin will only do 5 years more than her for conking his neighbor over the head with a vase until it popped.

What popped, his head or the vase?

Yes.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:13:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

The victims and their families said Fichter's action wrecked their lives.

"It hurts," one mother told the court, according to WTSP-TV. "I saw myself losing my son before my very eyes and there was nothing I could do to reach him."

You couldn't reach him because he was balls deep in a hot 30 year old.

View Quote

That's sig line material right there.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:16:21 PM EDT
[#16]
When I was 17 I was screwing any girl who was willing.  No crime here.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:18:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'd like to know the nature of the relationship beyond the sex part.  Having been a 17 yr old boy, I know that it's possible for this to have no victims.  I also look at it through the prism of, "Why would a 30 yr old, attractive female be interested in sex with a 17 yr old?"  I'll assume that she was in it for "something other than an orgasm or emotional reward".  

View Quote

3 separate 17 year olds, dozens of times each apparently.

I bet her classroom was a hoot.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://static.deathandtaxesmag.com/uploads/2015/04/teacher-fucks-kids-again.jpg

Quoted:

Wow, seems unusual for an attractive female teacher to get clobbered like that. I guess times are changing. Personally I'd have trouble throwing a female in prison for twenty years for having sex with 17 year old males. Yes, double standard, I admit it.

I'd like to hear the story of this scarring from the boys without the parents around or any kind of duress.

She's good looking.  I'll bet it's more like high-fives, and bragging rights for life.  22 years seems like a waste of taxpayer resources.  It's a double standard and in a case like this I'm OK with it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM28YFrMdfI

I'm sorry, but that skit was crass, classless and is in very poor taste.
Oh fuck yea, that was funny!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:21:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really makes me wonder what her classes were really like.  You know everyone in there knew about her.  She couldn't have had any authority over the students.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Meh, it was dismissive for a reason. You don't have a near as good a bead on things as you think you do.

BTW....I'm still waiting to discover where this "equality under the law" utopia is.....Bueller.....Bueller.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Equality under the law is equality under the law.  And the group whose shrieks of rage rattle heaven when women are favored in divorce court, applaud when they are favored in cases involving illicit teacher/student relationships.  If hypocrisy could be made to burn ...

Oh look who's mad.....

Hell, since when has there EVER been equality under the law. Please point this utopia out to us because it sure as hell does not (and never has) existed in America since it's founding.  

BS sentence is way too harsh. If it was 17 year-old "girls" throwing themselves at a male teacher I'd say the same damn thing.i

BTW...She's not guilty too.

Why do you think that?  I mean other than because you need to.  Better still, what do you think I think?  lol.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:24:47 PM EDT
[#21]
florida.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:26:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Good!

About damn time a judge treated a female the same as a man.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:30:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Really makes me wonder what her classes were really like.  You know everyone in there knew about her.  She couldn't have had any authority over the students.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dunno.  I bet all of the boys in her classes were quite amenable.  Like PlaneJane says about men, "keep 'em fucked and fed."
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:32:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Not me

Unless they abused their power as teacher and forced the students. Then I would throw the book at full power on them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The same people that are cheering in this thread, would be crying for the blood to flow if it was a male teacher and female students

Not me

Yep. I knew plenty of 17 year old sluts that would have banged a teacher and liked it. They're a couple months from being 18. They're not victims in many cases. I don't know how a 17 year old boy would be considered a victim. I would have enjoyed that at 17 and most people I knew were already sexually active.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:32:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:35:10 PM EDT
[#26]
22 years is a bit much. Considering this:
Florida's age of consent is 18, though the law contains a provision allowing 16- and 17-year-olds to consent to having sex with someone age 16 to 23. To qualify for removal under "Romeo and Juliet," the victim must have been at least 14 years old and the offender no more than four years older.Mar 5, 2013
View Quote

So a 17 year old banging a 23 year old is fine and dandy. But if the 17 year old goes for a MILF, it's a crime?
She should lose her job, but the jail time is a bit extreme.

Hell in IL/MO the age of consent is actually 17. Floridas gonna Florida
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:35:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I dunno.  I bet all of the boys in her classes were quite amenable.  Like PlaneJane says about men, "keep 'em fucked and fed."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That only works when they have limited options.  Right now I'm wondering if she had sex with one of the boys and the other two coerced her into having sex with them to buy their silence.  That's pure speculation, but I could easily see that happening.  Once she went down that road and it got out, she had the option to admit her first mistake, or hide it and make a hundred more.  

Moral of the story is...

Don't fuck 17 yr old boys.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:45:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That only works when they have limited options.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like when the man in question is one's husband, for example.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:56:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That only works when they have limited options.  Right now I'm wondering if she had sex with one of the boys and the other two coerced her into having sex with them to buy their silence.  That's pure speculation, but I could easily see that happening.  Once she went down that road and it got out, she had the option to admit her first mistake, or hide it and make a hundred more.  

Moral of the story is...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Moral of the story is...

My speculation is that she was getting off on all of the boys fawning over her, and trying to gain her favor.

But that's the thing, all we have is speculation.

She could have been using sex to manipulate them to do good things, bad things or nothing.  She could have been doing it to stroke her own ego.  She could just be insatiable, and trying to get off.

Either way, we know one thing, she lacks critical thinking skills.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:58:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would say yes.   It's not that a woman is wielding power over the man, it's that he has a commitment to that relationship.  I'm assuming there was no commitment here.   And the act of "keeping them fucked and fed" is bigger than just satisfying primal urges.  

And I don't understand the "rolling eyes".
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:58:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Guilty.
Like others have said, had it been a male teacher and your daughter and her friends...
Law.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:59:00 PM EDT
[#32]
I can murder and get less
PlaneJane is wrong here
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:59:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That wasn't meant as a swipe at you, or anything of the kind.  Quite the opposite, I find it insightful.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:04:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Not guilty. And 22 years for fucking 17 year olds that were obviously willing?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:09:26 PM EDT
[#35]
TwentyTwo years
Think about it
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:13:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
A drunk driver killed my sister and only got 8 years after he was tracked down.   The driver had a 15 year armed robbery conviction and was out after 2 years due to inhumane prison overcrowding.
The passenger was a 30 year old buddy of his with 3 murder convictions.
We don't have a justice system just a legal system.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is a ridiculous sentence whether it was a male or female sexing 17 yo students. 12 yo, yea maybe but not 17 yo. The weren't exactly scarred for life, male or female.

She would have done better in sentencing if she was drunk driving and killed someone. The average murderer serves only around 10 years but this woman gets 22 years.
A drunk driver killed my sister and only got 8 years after he was tracked down.   The driver had a 15 year armed robbery conviction and was out after 2 years due to inhumane prison overcrowding.

How long have they been missing?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:13:30 PM EDT
[#37]
This happened in my art class in middle school. No sex registry, no newspapers.  The Art teacher "decided to go back to california" one day and that was the end of it.

This zero tolerance bullshit is not helping society.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:16:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I can murder and get less
PlaneJane is wrong here
View Quote

Thirty-seven counts of murder?  

The penalty in Florida for statutory rape of a minor sixteen or seventeen by an adult more than five years older is fifteen years.  15 X 37 = 555 years.  Even if one counts all occurrences with a student as a single crime, it's still 45 years.   She got 22; she will almost certainly serve significantly less.  PlaneJane is not wrong here.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:23:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Teacher Who Had Sex with 3 Students Gets 22 Years Despite Tearful Apology

Good.  Don't care how many seventeen year-olds she has sex with but she should get the same sentence one of her male counterparts would in the same circumstances.
View Quote

Well stated.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:26:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I think they're two different crimes.  Violent rape committed against a 17 yr old girl is much worse than coercive rape committed against a 17 yr old boy.
View Quote

Talk about mixing apples and oranges. Apparently, if a male teacher has sex with a 17 yo, it's "violent rape"; if it's a female teacher, it's only "coercive."

Man, this thread is bringing out the white knights. I love how many of you all think 17 year-old girls are still playing with Barbies and their E-Z bake ovens.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:27:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That wasn't meant as a swipe at you, or anything of the kind.  Quite the opposite, I find it insightful.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK.  I'll admit I thought it was insightful too at eighteen when it occurred to me. When I shared it with my father - in rather more decorous language - he just laughed and said that his little girl was growing up.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Talk about mixing apples and oranges. Apparently, if a male teacher has sex with a 17 yo, it's "violent rape"; if it's a female teacher, it's only "coercive."

Man, this thread is bringing out the white knights. I love how many of you all think 17 year-old girls are still playing with Barbies and their E-Z bake ovens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think they're two different crimes.  Violent rape committed against a 17 yr old girl is much worse than coercive rape committed against a 17 yr old boy.

That's not what I'm saying.   I'm not white knighting anyone.  I'm saying that raping an unwilling girl is different that fucking a willing boy.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:35:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's not what I'm saying.   I'm not white knighting anyone.  I'm saying that raping an unwilling girl is different that fucking a willing boy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about a willing girl?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:36:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I see Jane's point that if the sexes were reversed there would be a lot more outrage, but I disagree that 22 years is an appropriate sentence.If the student/teacher relationship hadn't existed, this woman never would have seen the inside of a courtroom.

Frankly, I don't see why consensual sex between adults otherwise legally able to consent should be a crime, whether the 'perpetrator' is a man or woman. While her behavior was certainly unethical, I don't see how it was criminal. Certainly not on the level of 22 years in prison.
She should lose her job and teaching certification, but I don't think criminal charges are needed. What benefit to society is it to keep her locked up for over 20 years?
View Quote

If your disagreement is with the severity of punishment handed out to either sex of teacher, fine.  However, whatever sentence a male offender would receive should also be received by a woman offender.  There needs to be equality in the application of the law.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is a ridiculous sentence whether it was a male or female sexing 17 yo students. 12 yo, yea maybe but not 17 yo. The weren't exactly scarred for life, male or female.

She would have done better in sentencing if she was drunk driving and killed someone. The average murderer serves only around 10 years but this woman gets 22 years.

The drunk driver was on the lam for about 8 months.

During that time, he committed several other felonies.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:38:59 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I'd like to read some honest victim impact statements.
View Quote

No shit.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:39:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Your statement implies that this woman was "evil". What she did was violate her code of ethics. If those boys had been 12 then I could see this but they were not. In Florida a 23 year old can fuck a 16 year old legally but if a 24 year old fucks a 17 year old it is a felony. Do you see any problem with laws like that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, we did.  And you see women here all the time saying women are different and shouldn't be punished the same as men in cases like these.   Oh, wait ...  you don't.  It's the men saying "women wanted to be equal" doing that.

It's a funny old world, isn't it?

I hear you Jane but for the life of me I just can't equate a 30 year old woman teacher as a rapist of 17 year old young men.

It just doesn't compute for me.

I find this attitude rather bizarre.  Do you believe women are incapable of evil?

There dozens, if not hundreds or possibly thousands of men on this website who can tell stories (and they do, on a regular basis) about their experience with at least one mean, evil, manipulative, conniving, duplicitous, vengeful, sadistic woman who abused them in some way and left scars on their soul.  Based on their experiences a good percentage of them no longer trust any woman enough to form a lasting relationship with her.

Yet somehow when a 17 year-old kid fulfills a high school fantasy and bangs his hot teacher the woman is always sweet and kind and the kid is never unhappy or scarred.

Isn't it possible that this woman is just as manipulative and evil as many of the ex-wives that I read about on GD?  How do you know these kids aren't screwed up for life because of her actions?

Your statement implies that this woman was "evil". What she did was violate her code of ethics. If those boys had been 12 then I could see this but they were not. In Florida a 23 year old can fuck a 16 year old legally but if a 24 year old fucks a 17 year old it is a felony. Do you see any problem with laws like that?

Violation of a position of authority.  Doesn't matter if the kids were willing or if they were stronger.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:41:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Men and women aren't the same. No double standard, just a fact of life.  If we were one and the same then we would be just one.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:47:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not looking for another pissing contest in this thread, but I'm trying to figure out with whom you are arguing this point.  I don't believe there is there anyone here who fails to draw a distinction between actual forcible rape and statutory rape.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:52:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm slightly torn on this one. Had it been one 17 year old dude I would say it was incredibly bad judgement but she  probably isn't a sexual predator or danger to the community.  3 of them however and she's got problems. 22 years seems like an incredible waste of $$$ to keep her that long but I assume she will serve 40%-half of that?  If it had just been one,I'd argue that she be fired for ethical breach but not charged with anything.
View Quote

Yeah, just one would have been a mistake. But with three she's definitely a sexual predator. She shouldn't have had a problem getting sex anywhere but school.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top