BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:18:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The same people that are cheering in this thread, would be crying for the blood to flow if it was a male teacher and female students
View Quote

what's your point.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:18:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

She's been locked up in the hoosegow for a while, I'm sure she cleans up very well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's a rough looking 30 year old. (picture from link)...

She's been locked up in the hoosegow for a while, I'm sure she cleans up very well.

I would injure myself destroying that ass.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:19:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:19:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

what's your point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The same people that are cheering in this thread, would be crying for the blood to flow if it was a male teacher and female students

what's your point.

He envies those of us who can see shades of gray.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:19:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Well, I don't.  Equality under the law is equality under the law.  And the group whose shrieks of rage rattle heaven when women are favored in divorce court, applaud when they are favored in cases involving illicit teacher/student relationships.  If hypocrisy could be made to burn ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Teacher Who Had Sex with 3 Students Gets 22 Years Despite Tearful Apology

Good.  Don't care how many seventeen year-olds she has sex with but she should get the same sentence one of her male counterparts would in the same circumstances.

Disagee

Don't give a shit.

Well, I don't.  Equality under the law is equality under the law.  And the group whose shrieks of rage rattle heaven when women are favored in divorce court, applaud when they are favored in cases involving illicit teacher/student relationships.  If hypocrisy could be made to burn ...

I havent been a part of many of these type of threads. Do people really think a teacher should go to prison for nailing a 17 year old girl? To me it seems ridiculous. "Person of authority" or not.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:19:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not cheering about anything, but I think it's excessive. 17 years old? Guy or girls, the only problem is that this woman was a teacher.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:21:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ive been relatively successful in my life. Nice wife, good career, will retire early, etc. Nailing a vaguely attractive teacher with my buddies would have still been a crowning achievement in my life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://static.deathandtaxesmag.com/uploads/2015/04/teacher-fucks-kids-again.jpg

Quoted:
Wow, seems unusual for an attractive female teacher to get clobbered like that. I guess times are changing. Personally I'd have trouble throwing a female in prison for twenty years for having sex with 17 year old males. Yes, double standard, I admit it.

I'd like to hear the story of this scarring from the boys without the parents around or any kind of duress.

She's good looking.  I'll bet it's more like high-fives, and bragging rights for life.  22 years seems like a waste of taxpayer resources.  It's a double standard and in a case like this I'm OK with it.

Ive been relatively successful in my life. Nice wife, good career, will retire early, etc. Nailing a vaguely attractive teacher with my buddies would have still been a crowning achievement in my life.

Yup.  Friends brother in high school had  a confirmed hit with the smoking hot typing (remember those?) teacher.  We still talk about it 25 years later.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:22:21 AM EDT
[#8]
That's ridiculous. 17 year olds are not the same as  13 year olds and boys are not the same as girls.  There are some areas where we should just admit the obvious, people are not all the same.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:22:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Didn't read but who complained? If it was one of the "victims", he should stay away from pussy for the rest of his life.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:23:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://static.deathandtaxesmag.com/uploads/2015/04/teacher-fucks-kids-again.jpg

Quoted:
Wow, seems unusual for an attractive female teacher to get clobbered like that. I guess times are changing. Personally I'd have trouble throwing a female in prison for twenty years for having sex with 17 year old males. Yes, double standard, I admit it.

I'd like to hear the story of this scarring from the boys without the parents around or any kind of duress.

She's good looking.  I'll bet it's more like high-fives, and bragging rights for life.  22 years seems like a waste of taxpayer resources.  It's a double standard and in a case like this I'm OK with it.

I wouldn't put any teacher in jail if they had consentual sex with a student.

Now if they used their power for this sex then let bubba settle it or what ever the female version of bubba is.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:23:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That's ridiculous. 17 year olds are not the same as  13 year olds and boys are not the same as girls.  There are some areas where we should just admit the obvious, people are not all the same.
View Quote

The penis that sticks up must be hammered down.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:25:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

She would have done better in sentencing if she was drunk driving and killed someone. The average murderer serves only around 10 years but this woman gets 22 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That is a ridiculous sentence whether it was a male or female sexing 17 yo students. 12 yo, yea maybe but not 17 yo. The weren't exactly scarred for life, male or female.

She would have done better in sentencing if she was drunk driving and killed someone. The average murderer serves only around 10 years but this woman gets 22 years.
A drunk driver killed my sister and only got 8 years after he was tracked down.

The driver had a 15 year armed robbery conviction and was out after 2 years due to inhumane prison overcrowding.

The passenger was a 30 year old buddy of his with 3 murder convictions.

We don't have a justice system just a legal system.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:25:36 AM EDT
[#13]
I wonder how many months away from 18 some of those boys were.  I know when I was 17, that wouldn't have traumatized me, hell I use to sit in class and fantasize about a few of my teachers.  22 years pretty harsh for this one!!!!
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:27:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
victims my ass.
View Quote

And now those young men will spend the rest of their lives knowing their actions got their hot teacher imprisoned for a really long time.  Not the kind of thing I'd want to live with. Losing her job for her poor judgement would make a lot more sense.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:28:04 AM EDT
[#15]
The guy in Florida who was drunk and ran over and killed my father got 15 years which they said was the maximum . The good news was he died in prison. She does not deserve more than that
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:28:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:29:49 AM EDT
[#17]

The victims and their families said Fichter's action wrecked their lives.

"It hurts," one mother told the court, according to WTSP-TV. "I saw myself losing my son before my very eyes and there was nothing I could do to reach him."

You couldn't reach him because he was balls deep in a hot 30 year old.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:30:10 AM EDT
[#18]
I woulda hit that when I was 17. My mom would have been like...nice job banging the teacher.

Ruin lives my ass. Punishment is way too harsh.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:31:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'd like to read some honest victim impact statements.
View Quote

One last question your Honor.  As the victim here will I be permitted conjugal visits?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:32:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I havent been a part of many of these type of threads. Do people really think a teacher should go to prison for nailing a 17 year old girl? To me it seems ridiculous. "Person of authority" or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some do, some don't.  It's kinda complicated.  More do when the teacher is male than when female.  If the female teacher is old, fat, and ugly or the student is their daughter, many, if not most, believe the teacher should be burned at the stake.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:32:32 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Good.  Don't care how many seventeen year-olds she has sex with but she should get the same sentence one of her male counterparts would in the same circumstances.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:40:09 AM EDT
[#22]
GUILTY on account of the abortion she had.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:41:20 AM EDT
[#23]
I agree with equality under the law just think the law is fucking retarded. This is another case of overly complicated and poorly made law. Only in modern times has a person become an adult in stages. A person may drive at 16, have sex (depending on the state they live in) between 16-18, vote at 18, buy a long gun at 18 but pistols at 21, drink at 21. Now add in certain classes of people such as teachers to whom consent laws don't apply.....

Florida consent law: The age of consent in Florida is 18,[64] but close-in-age exemptions exist. By law, the exception permits a person 23 years of age or younger to engage in legal sexual activity with a minor aged 16 or 17.

794.05 Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.-- (1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose Florida code, Title XLVI, Chapter 794

This citation doesn't even mention laws specifically aimed at teacher misconduct.

My point is that if the student met the age of consent then it should not be a crime, it should be an ethics violation that gets the teacher fired. If the age of consent was not met then throw the book at them.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:45:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's the problem. Seventeen year old females aren't mental retards who suddenly become capable of controlling their own bodies on their 18th birthdays. High school rape accusations have gone too far because of our assent to the student-teacher sex matrix.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:45:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
A drunk driver killed my sister and only got 8 years after he was tracked down.   The driver had a 15 year armed robbery conviction and was out after 2 years due to inhumane prison overcrowding.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is a ridiculous sentence whether it was a male or female sexing 17 yo students. 12 yo, yea maybe but not 17 yo. The weren't exactly scarred for life, male or female.

A drunk driver killed my sister and only got 8 years after he was tracked down.   The driver had a 15 year armed robbery conviction and was out after 2 years due to inhumane prison overcrowding.

I don't understand it. Raping 3 17 year old boys should not get you more time than killing someone. When duante stallworth killed the homeless man with his car he only spent 27 days in jail. They where both drunk. He should have done years in jail not days.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:45:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

One last question your Honor.  As the victim here will I be permitted conjugal visits?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd like to read some honest victim impact statements.

Note to Judge:

As an uninvolved bystander 2,000 miles away, can I be allowed conjugal visits?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:46:15 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Some do, some don't.  It's kinda complicated.  More do when the teacher is male than when female.  If the female teacher is old, fat, and ugly or the student is their daughter, many, if not most, believe the teacher should be burned at the stake.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly.

And?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:47:08 AM EDT
[#28]
that's seriously fucked up and I'm glad she's goin' away for awhile.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:47:20 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what's your point.

Nope, my point is people cheer when a 17 male year old bangs his hot female teacher, but cry for blood when a male teacher bangs a 17 year old female student.

And it's hypcritical

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:47:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
99% of 17 year old boys would fuck a snake if someone would hold its head.
View Quote

Exactly.  But, zomg!, they were manipulated by a woman using sex!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:47:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
22 years is ridiculous

Face the facts, there is a difference when the female is in the position of power, very few females would qualify for what I would  term a sexual predator,
View Quote

This is equality. If you are going to socially engineer the entire world, the rules kind of need to be the same. She was still taking advantage of her authority. She knew it was wrong.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:48:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The guy in Florida who was drunk and ran over and killed my father got 15 years which they said was the maximum . The good news was he died in prison. She does not deserve more than that
View Quote

I agree. I'm suprised they gave the drunk 15 years in jail. Did he have prior convictions ?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:50:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Seems like a waste of a expensive prison cell.  
View Quote

Round about way of supporting the lesbian lifestyle. So it's good. In a way...
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:50:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

He envies those of us who can see shades of gray pink.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

what's your point.

He envies those of us who can see shades of gray pink.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:53:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are wrong. We've reworked the social constructs. Everything is same-same now. To deny sameness is sexist/ racist.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:54:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shades of grey.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:54:27 AM EDT
[#37]
FFS
17 year old Men used to get married and build farms.

not guilty

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:55:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You are wrong. We've reworked the social constructs. Everything is same-same now. To deny sameness is sexist/ racist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Considering self-identifying as a 17 year old high school student if the stories I'm reading are true.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:56:07 AM EDT
[#39]
It costs around $60,000.00 a year to keep someone in prison.   I say bring back flogging.   It will save us a lot of money and I think it might be more effective in stopping crime.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:56:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. About time.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:56:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

And now those young men will spend the rest of their lives knowing their actions got their hot teacher imprisoned for a really long time.  Not the kind of thing I'd want to live with. Losing her job for her poor judgement would make a lot more sense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
victims my ass.

Yes they need to feel the guilt for her breaking the rules/ social norms. She's a victim of their excesses.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:56:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Guys on this site go nuts when females get away with [other] crimes that would have a male doing time. They get pissed when a female in a position of power says or does things that would get a male hammered down by the media and personal opinions. They lose their minds when they go to divorce court and their ex [female] walks away with what she wanted and he's left paying alimony for years, [and day care and child support and medical insurance ect].

They just can't seem to understand why this is.

Equity under the law doesn't mean A somewhat pretty face, tits, and a vagina gets you a lighter sentence. And I laugh at the answers above because if some nice looking male teacher was banging their 17 year old daughter, all we'd hear about was what AR configuration he would use to ''exact justice.''

Oh, oh oh, but males and females are different you say, yeah, welcome to 1950, bobby socks and saddle shoes.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:57:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
22 years is ridiculous

Face the facts, there is a difference when the female is in the position of power, very few females would qualify for what I would  term a sexual predator,
View Quote

I hate to say it but I agree.

On the other hand, men get ridiculous sentences handed down to them all the time over sexual "crimes". Women wanted equality.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:58:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I don't understand it. Raping 3 17 year old boys should not get you more time than killing someone. When duante stallworth killed the homeless man with his car he only spent 27 days in jail. They where both drunk. He should have done years in jail not days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

shades of grey
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:59:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Don't give a shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disagee

Don't give a shit.

When I was 17 I would have
And I did
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:00:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Sorry? Yep, after they are caught.

She would still be at it if not busted.

Same old story.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:00:44 AM EDT
[#47]

If the three "boys" killed a store clerk during a robbery, they'd be charged as adults.

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:00:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Guess the old tearful apology trick didn't work
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:01:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It costs around $60,000.00 a year to keep someone in prison.   I say bring back flogging.   It will save us a lot of money and I think it might be more effective in stopping crime.
View Quote

Stockade. And branding. Socially stigmatizing works!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The victims and their familiesMOTHERS said Fichter's action wrecked their lives.

"It hurts," one mother told the court, according to WTSP-TV. "I saw myself losing my son before my very eyes and there was nothing I could do to reach him."

You couldn't reach him because he was balls deep in a hot 30 year old.

View Quote

fixed it
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top