BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:54:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
His picture is exactly how I pictured him, even without the description in the OP.

There are some pathetic mother fuckers out there. This dude is like the three legged baby giraffe born in Africa. If nature had it's way he would have been eaten about 2 hours after he was born. But unlike Africa, society raises idiots like this and protects them from their natural fate.
View Quote

You should know I am stealing that like unlocked BMW left idling in a parking lot in Compton.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:54:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if this line gets him laid in the gay bars?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:55:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I wonder if this line gets him laid in the gay bars?
View Quote

I do not know about that, but he probably knows where all the SUPER FABULOUS ones are in town.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:56:03 PM EDT
[#4]

I will have to agree with you on this one

Quoted:
I hate white liberals that hate white people
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:57:11 PM EDT
[#5]
But who will pay all the taxes?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:57:18 PM EDT
[#6]
He probably wants all the Egyptians to kill themselves too.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:58:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You first professor, then report back in.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:59:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

"Excuse me professor, but my ancestors arrived in the USA from Sweden in the 1890s."
View Quote
Mine have been here, mostly, since before the civil war, many from before the Revolution, and I have no idea if any of them owned slaves.  But I don't care, because I'm not them, and I have zero responsibility for what people, long dead, ever did.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:59:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I never knew that so few slaves built so damn much! I mean it was black slaves that built the Empire State building right? Oh wait maybe they built the interstate system? So tired of hearing how much they did while slaves.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:00:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You think they would get mad at you for sliding your BUG gun and one bullet across his desk and telling him to,  "NUT UP AND GET IT ON"? Because that would have been my response.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would probably be expelled for my response.

You think they would get mad at you for sliding your BUG gun and one bullet across his desk and telling him to,  "NUT UP AND GET IT ON"? Because that would have been my response.

or walk him to top of the building and hold him on the edge and say you first.

I don't think I could take kindly to someone seriously telling me to kill myself.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:03:09 PM EDT
[#11]
This right here should be all the proof you need to demonstrate that, given the chance, the left would load white christians onto a train and murder them. The Democrat party for what, 170 years, has been the party of slavery, disarmament, no property rights, eugenics, baby murder, indoctrination, thought police, and centralized power. Seemingly since our country's beginning, they have endeavored to undo it.

They are the Tyrant Party, plain and simple.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:03:27 PM EDT
[#12]
do these people actually think that blacks in American were the only people ever held as slaves?

the Romans, Greeks, Celts, Germanics, Persians, etc., had slaves of all races.  usually those defeated in battle.  hell, African tribes also took those from enemy tribes as slaves in recent history

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:04:24 PM EDT
[#13]
What should American Indian tribes do, who historically owned slaves?  
Where'd I put my scalping knife?

Will scalp Liberals for firewater.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:07:51 PM EDT
[#14]
ask the filipinos working for Saudis what slavery feels like.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:08:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hopefully the conservative media loves this guy tenderly and he becomes a former college professor.
View Quote

Don't bet on it.

He's a "professor" at a Chicago college where there's a whole 150 students in attendance.

U of Chicago and NWU's dumping ground
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:08:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
do these people actually think that blacks in American were the only people ever held as slaves?

the Romans, Greeks, Celts, Germanics, Persians, etc., had slaves of all races.  usually those defeated in battle.  hell, African tribes also took those from enemy tribes as slaves in recent history
View Quote

They know, but they are indoctrinated to hate white Americans.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:09:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You first professor...come on and show us how it's done.

Wonder if he really considers himself  "white"?......
View Quote

X87
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:09:58 PM EDT
[#18]
you first buddy
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:15:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well yeah. How do you think they fed the Atlantic and Arab slave trade?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:18:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I cannot remember when I was a child, but I don't actually remember owning any slaves
View Quote

I am 54 and I remember owning a slave when i was younger. My slave was my little brother and he stayed my slave until he grew 5" taller than me and learned how to fight back

My brother was white, I don't know if I should commit suicide or not?

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:19:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He has to be trolling
View Quote

He self-identifies as a brony.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:22:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He is man enough to make the statement but too much of a pussy to set the example. Classic liberal.
View Quote

Because he's not 'white'. He's another special snowflake who has legitimately self-identified as something else.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:23:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Eugenist
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:23:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So if a Black Person benefited from Slavery, should that person also commit suicide?
View Quote

we are working with generalities and narratives here. Facts are racist.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:26:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Look! Another self-loathing Pajama Boy.
View Quote

Came to post this.   You first, sissy bitch man.  I'll watch to make sure you do it right.

Go on and pay your perceived "debt" to the blacks, because I sure as shit don't have any.  Never have, never will.  The baiters can kiss my Lilly white unreconstructed southern ass.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:28:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey professor, fuck you
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:29:25 PM EDT
[#27]
My Irish and German ancestors came here in the 1900s so suck a dick.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:32:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Wasn't it just yesterday, in regards to Cuba, that Obama told us that we shouldn't punish people for events that happened 50 years ago?

But most on the left want to punish all whites for something that happened 200+ years ago?

Or does forgiveness only get granted to communists?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:34:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:35:42 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

My Irish and German ancestors came here in the 1900s so suck a dick.
View Quote

i've heard SJWs say that Irish and Scots weren't white initially.  that they werent white until real whites allowed them to be white .  i shit you not

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:38:00 PM EDT
[#31]
When I hear of home invasion stories where people are raped and beaten, I always hold out hope it happened to people like him.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:39:27 PM EDT
[#32]
The only way they get any play in the news is by trying to out-liberal the last person on the news.  If professor/SJW/liberal politician A says "whites owe every black person in America $20".  B will say "they should give them their homes" and C will say "no, whites should just kill themselves."  It will get sillier before it gets better.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:39:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Just wait until some sick 15 year old kid reads that shit and takes out his family,  or worse, and himself. Leaving posts or a note thanking the brave professor for giving him the courage.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:40:46 PM EDT
[#34]
now how the fuck am I complicit to something that happened over 100yrs before I was born

fucking idiot professor
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

that's where America's slaves came from. Africans selling each other to the slave traders that brought them from africa to other countries
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:44:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don't know about the rest of you crackers but i have never been complicit in the owning of another human being. In fact i have never even met a slave owner or seen an actual slave.
View Quote

Triggered!  

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:46:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Everybody alive in America today enjoys benefits traceable to slavery. For some of us, our status as Americans is directly attributable to the peculiar institution.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:28:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Ignorant attention whore.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:29:01 AM EDT
[#39]
I'll get right on that.....

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:31:48 AM EDT
[#40]
This "school" is full of and IMO.
At Shimer, you won’t touch a textbook. Our curriculum is built entirely on primary sources, both classics like Aristotle and masters in thinking about modern and contemporary culture. You take a sequence of courses in the classic disciplines (Humanities, Social Sciences, and Natural Sciences) and electives like Films of Stanley Kubrick, Feminist Theories, and Abnormal Psychology.
View Quote

And just consider this - a panel of serious people considering their best outcomes selected this individual as the best possible candidate and most qualified for his position.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:45:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I just do not understand what the fuck goes on in the people's fucked heads
View Quote

They make it a lot easier when they type it up and publish it to the internet, though.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 1:01:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'll never understand white guilt
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 1:09:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I hate white liberals that hate white people
View Quote

If I'm racist of anyone that would be it.  

What about us with Irish ancestry?  The Irish were treated like shit and used as slaves as well.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 3:50:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Facial hair of the Low IQ Left, check.

Smug, self satisfied look while being completely wrong, check.

Does not have a real job, one actually beneficial to humanity, check.

Has a job in Humanities because he is not smart enough to be in a discipline for smart people, check.

Does not have the cognitive ability to understand he is functionally dumb, check.

Has filled his small mind with nonsense and bullshit that somebody just made up, check.

Proudly belongs to a political culture that is totalitarian and genocidal, check.

Is intolerant, mean spirited, and useless, check.

Is actively harmful to civilization, check.

At a university or college, most departments are "dumb departments", they "teach" nonsense and bullshit that is actively harmful.  The faculty, staff and students, of these departments, are for all practical purposes not of higher education quality.  Sadly, thus it has always been and thus it will remain.

Tuna fish Adam Kotsko is just another reminder of this situation.  Pity the fools.  Pity the useful idiots.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:11:25 AM EDT
[#45]
That's like saying all blacks should commit suicide for Rwanda or Darfur. Slavery was a terrible injustice no doubt, but genocide is worse, and it happens all the time in Africa. And of course, whites cannot be complicit in something that happened centuries before they were born!
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:26:24 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:27:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
That's like saying all blacks should commit suicide for Rwanda or Darfur. Slavery was a terrible injustice no doubt, but genocide is worse, and it happens all the time in Africa. And of course, whites cannot be complicit in something that happened centuries before they were born!
View Quote

No shit, so I take it the Germans have some suiciding to do as well? As do the Russians, Japanese and so on. This shit is stupid.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:35:13 AM EDT
[#48]
If he really means it he should be saying it in a suicide note.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:37:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Don't bet on it.

He's a "professor" at a Chicago college where there's a whole 150 students in attendance.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hopefully the conservative media loves this guy tenderly and he becomes a former college professor.

Don't bet on it.

It sounds like that is just how the Illinois Institute of Technology insulates itself from this loony bin while still supporting them. They have two floors in an IIT building and...

IIT students can fulfill Humanities and Social Science credits with us, and our students can take advanced science and technology courses at IIT, as well as music theory and composition courses at the VanderCook College of Music. Shimerians are also welcome to use the many services and facilities at IIT, including student housing, libraries, cafeterias, the fitness center and much more.

Also
http://www.theguardian.com/education/2014/dec/06/shimer-college-illinois-worst-school-america
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:24:00 AM EDT
[#50]
You know where they still have slavery?

Africa.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top