Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2015 6:15:43 PM EDT
Michael Savage was talking about Levin on his show today:

'He's another phony lawyer, who like Ed Meese gave us Anthony Kennedy. He's responsible for what is happening to America, but he attacks me! Well I am warning him, if he doesn't stop, then I am going to start telling you things about him that will make old ladies weep.'

I wonder if Mark will fire back tonight.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:16:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh boy!

This is better than watching pre-school kids slap-fight on the playground. POPCORN DAMMIT!
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:18:11 PM EDT
[#2]
You mean levin might have done something gayer than Savage?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#3]
So glad I don't listen to that shit anymore.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:19:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Michael Savage was talking about Levin on his show today:

'He's another phony lawyer, who like Ed Meese gave us Anthony Kennedy. He's responsible for what is happening to America, but he attacks me! Well I am warning him, if he doesn't stop, then I am going to start telling you things about him that will make old ladies weep.'

I wonder if Mark will fire back tonight.

View Quote

Lol.

Big words from a guy who uses a stage name.

ETA: As a steady Levin listener for the last 4 years or so, I've only heard him mention Weiner once by name, usually its a subtle dig like "Well I could tell you about the meatballs that I had today, but I've got more important things to talk about."
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:19:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

This is better than wrestling.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:19:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Who and who?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#7]

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:19:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I can do without either of their annoying voices.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:21:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Warning! Warning! Danger! Will Robinson....
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:22:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I like Savage. I like Levin. But Savage can toot his own horn as good as the next man. I like Levins Constitutional look on things and how Obama crap will effect other things. I wish Savage would be a bit more tolerant of his peers. His show his stuff.....

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:22:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Savage [oops, ''Dr'' Savage] is a loony tune.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:25:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Savage calling someone a phony. Lol.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Does it hurt when you are hit by a purse?  I mean there can be metal buckles and stuff.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:26:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Its like the buggy whip maker calling out the wagon wheel maker.  

I can't believe in this day and age anyone takes Michael Savage seriously.  

I can at least respect Levin as i think his heart's in the right place, however there is no way we are going fix anything from within the GOP or any part of the system for that matter.  I suppose he has to play in "we can fix this by voting" paradigm as he probably has no show once you come to the conclusion there is no fixing this from within.  

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:27:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well I am warning him, if he doesn't stop, then I am going to start telling you things about him that will make old ladies weep.'
View Quote

By the way is Michael Wiener still bitching like a little girl about England not allowing him to enter their country? Sorry I don't take anyone seriously who had a serious discussion about the Norks torpedoing the BP oil rig in the gulf. Weiner is an opportunist nothing more. And he's come out in favor of more gun control in the past too.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:29:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Levin re invented himself as some kind of Constitutional savior after years of being an establishment main stream shit bird. Savage is a kook, who plays the crowd..
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:31:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Those two have been throwing shots at each other for years, just without saying who they are talking about. If you listen to both it's easy to figure out.

Personally I think Levin would tear him a new one. Personally I like it when Savage talks about San Francisco probably because I'm familiar with it. He still covers topics but by the time he is on Arfcom covered the topic yesterday.

Levin has a good constitutional overview on what goes on with big topics.

In summary I would love to watch those two battle each other like great whites in a Marine World pool.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:35:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

By the way is Michael Wiener still bitching like a little girl about England not allowing him to enter their country? Sorry I don't take anyone seriously who had a serious discussion about the Norks torpedoing the BP oil rig in the gulf. Weiner is an opportunist nothing more. And he's come out in favor of more gun control in the past too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I am warning him, if he doesn't stop, then I am going to start telling you things about him that will make old ladies weep.'

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

He mentions it from time to time. He has said anti-gun things in the past, but he's been mostly pro-gun. I don't care though because I listen to him for the entertainment factor. He's hilarious.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Levin re invented himself as some kind of Constitutional savior after years of being an establishment main stream shit bird. Savage is a kook, who plays the crowd..
View Quote

They're both pretty funny, which is why I like to listen to them. Do I think ether is the conservative voice of America? No. Do I agree with most of what they say? Yes. Are either of them as nuts as you fuckers? HELL no!
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:37:20 PM EDT
[#21]
I stopped sporadically listening to Weiner when he folded on his perennial boast of how was going to expose CAIR and if they sued him he would expose their evilness to the world.  Then they did, he apparently lost (to some degree), never 'exposed' them, now he prefaces all of his anti-jihadi comments with "...in  my opinion....".

Blow-hard marginal 'entertainer'.  At least Levin is smart in the actual field he speaks about.  Savage must be a pet psychic the way he goes on about Teddy.....
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:38:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They're both pretty funny, which is why I like to listen to them. Do I think ether is the conservative voice of America? No. Do I agree with most of what they say? Yes. Are either of them as nuts as you fuckers? HELL no!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Savage can be a laff riot.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:38:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He mentions it from time to time. He has said anti-gun things in the past, but he's been mostly pro-gun. I don't care though because I listen to him for the entertainment factor. He's hilarious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is the worst of the AM worst.  Hell half the time he is reading from some crack pot essay.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:40:31 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
He is the worst of the AM worst.  Hell half the time he is reading from some crack pot essay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is nothing more awful than Hannity. Oh, the fighting and the talking points...it's just like his TV show, which is awful.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:42:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Michael Wiener has made a good living playing a conservative character.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Savage is a clown with a dunce cap stapled to his scalp.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:52:53 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:54:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Savage is a phony himself.

However, he is 100% spot on about Levin. Levin is a 3-dollar bill, very similar to O'Reilly.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:55:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Nothing like some good old fashion in fighting to distract from the real problems.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:00:28 PM EDT
[#30]
I'll bet they both have a book coming out, need some publicity.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:02:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Really surprised (wait, no I'm not this is GD) at some folks attitudes about Levin. Was he once a mainstream GOP apologist - yup. Well he isn't anymore. And his latest book admits that voting at the federal level is now a waste of time. See: convention of the states.

The guy has clearly evolved his thinking in line with far more Conservative, even Libertarianesque views. Not sure how that's anything but a good thing for the conservative movement. He's funny yes, but don't underestimate his intellect.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:08:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Anybody say, "Jew Fight!", yet?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:08:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't listen to either one.  Which one of them was on Battlestar Galactica or some shit?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:11:12 PM EDT
[#34]
He is responding at the beginning of his second hour.  Now over.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:06:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Savage is a dick.....he used to be good but something happened to him.  Now he's just a jackass with a radio show.

Levin is worth my time to listen to, unlike Savage.  Entertain me, monkeys.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:10:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Michael Savage is a shit head.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:10:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I don't listen to either one.  Which one of them was on Battlestar Galactica or some shit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know. I have never seen Battlestar Galactica. but if I had to guess, I would say Levin, the guy sounds like heath ledger pretending to be half Saul Alanski half some toad voiced rock singer.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:10:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Why does Levin even sink to that maggot toad's level?  Levin is a smart guy, and the only tolerable RWR host.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:10:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:13:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Savage is a good storyteller. All I hear if I listen to Levin is George Castanza.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:29:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are thinking of Jerry Doyle
He was apparently on Babylon 5, I don't watch space shows
He lives here in Vegas, his show is unlistenable
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:49:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always felt he was "leaning" pro gun simply because if he voiced his real views on guns the last of his audience (such as it is) would desert him. So he toes the line on guns simply to keep his rating up. Weiner, Levin, Beck, Hannity, Rush and the rest are simply entertainers, some better then others. Levin is good at breaking down the constitutional arguments or explaining a SCOTUS opinion (or tearing one apart). Weiner? Didn't really find anything he was good at other than being a dope on the air. Never really saw why he was as popular as he was.Different strokes for different folks I guess.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:56:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Neither does anybody else under the age of about 60, for the most part. Talk radio (conservative or otherwise) is dying, and fast. Even the mighty Rush is tanking in major markets. There are (no shit) college stations that are beating him in some areas.

It's not that he's being overtaken by the likes of Hannity, Beck or Levin - he's still #1. But he's #1 of a rapidly dwindling audience.

The genre (and the audience members themselves in some cases ) is dying.
Top Top