Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2015 7:09:53 PM EDT

A district judge on Friday held for court charges of theft, receiving stolen property, prohibited offensive weapons and other counts against 32-year-old Robert Kelly Jr., of Uniontown.

Kelly was a Masontown police officer when Uniontown police responded to the domestic dispute in 2013 and found the illegal shotguns, including one taken from the Masontown police station evidence room.

The judge rejected arguments by Kelly's attorney that the gun had been abandoned at the police station, and that Kelly intended to return it anyway.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:28:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Former isolated incident.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:01:40 PM EDT
[#2]
It OK ......... he a profeshonul.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:03:25 PM EDT
[#3]
At least now, after he's convicted on felony charges, he'll still be able to vote!
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Masontown VS Uniontown. Let's get it ON!
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:08:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Could care less about the sawed off part of this story, that I'm assuming will be what everyone focuses on.

But the stolen part, FUCK THAT GUY.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:08:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Could care less about the sawed off part of this story, that I'm assuming will be what everyone focuses on.

But the stolen part, FUCK THAT GUY.
View Quote

Yup.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:11:10 PM EDT
[#7]
At least he didn't steal  them from the evidence room and then sell them to members of the community.

Have a cop (detective, I think) that stole a crapload of guns (over time) from the evidence lock-up and then was selling them.  He's going to the pokey for awhile, I think.

ETA And  I guess he did do  that.  lol
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:21:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Isolated incident.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:23:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Former isolated incident.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:35:32 PM EDT
[#10]
We must not have all the facts.   At least that's what the arfcops seem to frequently say.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:36:30 PM EDT
[#11]
I had a bunch of gun related stuff stolen in a burglary that was recovered when a shitbag neighbor's house was raided.  It was inventoried and ended up in 'evidence'.     When I was finally allowed to go down and pick it up it had been picked through. I got most of my stuff back but lost some expensive reloading equipment and dies.

A buddy had his whole gun collection confiscated by the Austin PD when his g/f falsely accused him of domestic violence.  After over a year of legal wrangling by his lawyer he was able to get some of his collection back in increments.  He never got them all back.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:46:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Masontown VS Uniontown. Let's get it ON!
View Quote

battle of the decaying shitholes...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top