[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been surprised at the support for public profanity here
View Quote

I'm sorry I trigger you.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Asian tourists LOVE them. Any open square or piazza in Europe is filled with Chinese,Japanese and Koreans whirling around with selfie sticks.

I'm too old for Instagram so would never have a need for one but don't hate on them,that's just ridiculous
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:44:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Well, I hope he has.  He is genuinely funny.  That being said, he has come out numerous times (on radio) with contrary and anti-black rifle statements...on air. Nowadays, I judge people pretty much exclusively on their 2a stance. It's not enough to be funny, and enjoy beer and boobs...and swing a hammer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Carolla is a funny and likeable guy...loved him on KROQ, The Man Show and even that boxing movie he did.  HOWEVER, he then did quite a few anti-gun rants on air...so fuck him.  at best he is a fudd only.  He is a snob now, which is a shame because he had good blue collar roots.
What?  I've never heard anything like that.  In fact, I recall one of his books taking a pro 2A stance, which makes sense since he's essentially a libertarian.  

Well, I hope he has.  He is genuinely funny.  That being said, he has come out numerous times (on radio) with contrary and anti-black rifle statements...on air. Nowadays, I judge people pretty much exclusively on their 2a stance. It's not enough to be funny, and enjoy beer and boobs...and swing a hammer.

I don't care what he said 20 yrs ago, I care what he thinks now. I don't think he's as anti-gun as he may have once been. Until I hear different I support his show. Bill Burr is the same way, Joe Rogan etc. A lot of people have pulled their heads out in the last 6 years. Geez, I wonder why?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#4]
They work good for 3gun and other practical shooting sports. You can be behind the RO and still get footage of the shooter. YMMV. If you use them responsibly they arent an issue. Dont blame the item blame the inconsiderate assholes that be dick bags with them.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:01:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess that t-shirt hurt some feelings here.

Awwwwww. I'm sorry.

Please accept this as my apology to you if that shirt offended your fragile sensibilities.

By the way Vacaduck, I wouldn't happen to know you here in Cali would I?

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:42:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I guess that t-shirt hurt some feelings here.

Awwwwww. I'm sorry.

Please accept this as my apology to you if that shirt offended your fragile sensibilities.

By the way Vacaduck, I wouldn't happen to know you here in Cali would I?

View Quote
Not to my knowledge.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:51:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow, I really got to get out more.  When I read "selfie stick" I had something altogether different in mind.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Is this the thread where we take out our rage on inanimate objects instead of the cuntnuggets wielding them?

Ironic thread is ironic.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:18:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is this the thread where we take out our rage on inanimate objects instead of the cuntnuggets wielding them?

Ironic thread is ironic.
View Quote

That shirt didn't wear itself.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:38:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ironic thread is ironic.

He was talking about the selfie stick

Is there more apologies needed here? I'm not one for coddling on the internet.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:47:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I don't care about selfie sticks, it doesn't harm anyone. As far as drones go, as long as they aren't doing anything wrong with those, like anything else, I don't really care.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Walking around in Vegas is like attending some type of Asian jousting/fencing convention.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:35:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ironic thread is ironic.

I don't think anyone's actually offended, or in need of an apology.  Just amazed at how trashy people can be, and doubly amazed that they can be proud of it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top