Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2015 7:40:40 AM EDT
Apparently LBT has came out with some throwback camo patterns/colors... it's in a section called "Doug's Trench"

Seems they're gonna be limited releases based on what people request.

Figured I'd share, just dropped some coin on their MAS gray... partly because it matches my uniform, but mostly because it's awesome.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:46:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Apparently LBT has came out with some throwback camo patterns/colors... it's in a section called "Doug's Trench"

Figured I'd share, just dropped some coin on their MAS gray... partly because it matches my uniform, but mostly because it's awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/GxVtd5o.jpg

View Quote

Like this MAS Gray? If so I'm surprised they would even know about it. Cool.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:48:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I wish they still made shit in their original coyote tan khaki-ish color instead of the tan 99 or whatever color they went to.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:14:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wish they still made shit in their original coyote tan khaki-ish color instead of the tan 99 or whatever color they went to.
View Quote

That was a great color.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:16:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I bet if enough put in a request they'd do it
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:22:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I would have a hard time not buying a modern carrier in tiger stripe.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:27:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

This one?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:29:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, Vietnam Tiger would pretty nice, if you could get pouches for the carrier in the same pattern.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:38:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I would love a flectarn carrier
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Vietnam era green dominant ERDL would be cool but I don't think anybody makes cordura in that pattern.  Still cool to see them offering choices other than the usual colors and patterns.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:51:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:56:15 AM EDT
[#11]
British desert DPM is another favorite pattern of mine.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:02:14 AM EDT
[#12]
As a child of the Desert Storm era I had to check for chocolate chip camo.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:17:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Rhodesian camo patterns would be neat.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:14:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Spice camo. Because fabulous.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:29:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Kryptek?

Or is that already a thing in plate carriers?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:34:24 PM EDT
[#16]
I'd like to see some chocolate chip camo.

Or the night desert pattern of the early 90s...

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:41:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Or even some dual tex camo from the 80s...

Their sister company, LBX already makes something similar tho..
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:00:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:53:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

IIRC MAS Grey stands for "maritime assault suit" grey. It was a color developed at the request of SEAL teams that would be suitable for use in Maritime environments. It was basically a slightly more grey version of ranger green, but i think currently it has less green in it and is a smokey grey.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/GxVtd5o.jpg

Like this MAS Gray? If so I'm surprised they would even know about it. Cool.

http://milpas.cc/rifles/ZFiles/French%20Rifles/FRENCH%20MAS%20RIFLES/MAS%20Model%201949.jpg

IIRC MAS Grey stands for "maritime assault suit" grey. It was a color developed at the request of SEAL teams that would be suitable for use in Maritime environments. It was basically a slightly more grey version of ranger green, but i think currently it has less green in it and is a smokey grey.

You are correct for the most part but I received my MAS today, and while it is gray, it is still very green. Much more so than wolf or ude. No blue tint whatsoever. I'm going to make a thread soon regarding the color, with some detailed photos Here are some pics for now...

First is natural daylight

ETA..  THREAD IS UP
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:57:35 PM EDT
[#20]
I would love 3day assault in Olive Drab.

Yes. I like Olive Drab
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:22:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:52:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Something modern in ERDL would be cool too

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top