User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 17
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 2:17:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm seriously drunk as hell right now... but you sons a bitches....you've apparently lost your goddamned minds while I was out.
View Quote

There's some special people on this site for sure.  This is just a short derail from the next thread about chicks with dicks.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 2:24:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

How long did it take to find them again?  Yeah i'm not worried.  After a few orphanages and aspirin factories get hit instead of me, there wont be any more jdams or tows coming my way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You like your chances against a TOW? That's cute. You'll look like this but with a Tapco-fucked SKS somewhere in somewhat close proximity to you. They took their chances too.

http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-700/h--/q-95/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2003/07/24/udayqusay2.jpg

How long did it take to find them again?  Yeah i'm not worried.  After a few orphanages and aspirin factories get hit instead of me, there wont be any more jdams or tows coming my way.

I've gotten sneakier mother fuckers than you killed and they actually knew a thing or two about hiding. You have no experience, no training, and you think you are going to somehow be different. I would love to see your face when your door gets kicked in and you're extracted before you even know what happened. You think you're some kind of hotshot but at the end of the day you're just a hobbyist with overinflated views of grandeur and self deluded thoughts.  

I'd like to be in the court room when you are sentenced on terrorism charges.

From my experience it is you and others like you who willingly and openly join terrorist organizations because your thought process has already been radicalized. I used to never imagine or understand what was meant in my training when they said some even within the U.S. could become radicalized but the more people like you I've seen the more I understand. There comes a point where the line is drawn and you are standing way over it.

Actions have consequences including those online.

You really have no clue the kind of people you are messing with in this thread right now and how badly your life could be fucked if you do or say something stupid enough to the point where someones hand is forced. You are stepping on toes you don't want to step on. Some of us here have tried to get a point across but as I have learned through experience once and individual has become radicalized a vast majority of the time there is no saving them.

You are free to set your path in life just as I am. As long as they stay parallel lines there will never be an issue but the moment they intersect there will be a problem which in this very specific case I can assure you through experience you. will. loose. And during that I will enjoy the hunt. It's what I do. So go ahead keep preaching your desire to act against the military in a violent fashion.

You seem to think we are stupid and don't pick up on this stuff that if you speak in hyperboloids we won't know but you're wrong. Oh so very wrong. That is why people like me exists. Because I can read between the lines. That is why we have professionals who have been through years of medical school so as to explain why you're just insane and broken.

Don't think I don't know what the fuck you really want to do. I can feel it seeping through this damn screen every time I read your shit spew. You are frothing at the mouth like a dog on a leash to kill American military service men and women. That leash that holds you back is laws and people in this very thread who's job is to take out trash like you at the end of the day.

As far as I'm concerned you are a terrorist. You are literally a few steps away from the action phase. The only difference between the thought process that drives you and a terrorist overseas is merely the fact your conditions to act haven't been met yet in your head.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 5:37:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've gotten sneakier mother fuckers than you killed and they actually knew a thing or two about hiding. You have no experience, no training, and you think you are going to somehow be different. I would love to see your face when your door gets kicked in and you're extracted before you even know what happened. You think you're some kind of hotshot but at the end of the day you're just a hobbyist with overinflated views of grandeur and self deluded thoughts.  

From my experience it is you and others like you who willingly and openly join terrorist organizations because your thought process has already been radicalized. I used to never imagine or understand what was meant in my training when they said some even within the U.S. could become radicalized but the more people like you I've seen the more I understand. There comes a point where the line is drawn and you are standing way over it.

You really have no clue the kind of people you are messing with in this thread right now and how badly your life could be fucked if you do or say something stupid enough to the point where someones hand is forced. You are stepping on toes you don't want to step on. Some of us here have tried to get a point across but as I have learned through experience once and individual has become radicalized a vast majority of the time there is no saving them.

You are free to set your path in life just as I am. As long as they stay parallel lines there will never be an issue but the moment they intersect there will be a problem which in this very specific case I can assure you through experience you. will. loose. And during that I will enjoy the hunt. It's what I do. So go ahead keep preaching your desire to act against the military in a violent fashion.

You seem to think we are stupid and don't pick up on this stuff that if you speak in hyperboloids we won't know but you're wrong. Oh so very wrong. That is why people like me exists. Because I can read between the lines. That is why we have professionals who have been through years of medical school so as to explain why you're just insane and broken.

Don't think I don't know what the fuck you really want to do. I can feel it seeping through this damn screen every time I read your shit spew. You are frothing at the mouth like a dog on a leash to kill American military service men and women. That leash that holds you back is laws and people in this very thread who's job is to take out trash like you at the end of the day.

As far as I'm concerned you are a terrorist. You are literally a few steps away from the action phase. The only difference between the thought process that drives you and a terrorist overseas is merely the fact your conditions to act haven't been met yet in your head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You like your chances against a TOW? That's cute. You'll look like this but with a Tapco-fucked SKS somewhere in somewhat close proximity to you. They took their chances too.

http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-700/h--/q-95/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2003/07/24/udayqusay2.jpg

All I got from that is this....

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:19:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Is Matt Bracken really Dahboo7?

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:22:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It's going to be awesome.  More than awesome.  The internment and all will be more fun than should be allowed by law.

I'll wish my brethren back in CONUS best of luck.  Take lots of pictures of the camps for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All of this jade helm stuff is turning me on!

It's going to be awesome.  More than awesome.  The internment and all will be more fun than should be allowed by law.

I'll wish my brethren back in CONUS best of luck.  Take lots of pictures of the camps for me.

Wait, I thought you were going to come get me before things got really interesting? Why have I been collaborating all this time if it doesn't secure me a position as your personal detainee?
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:28:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Wait, I thought you were going to come get me before things got really interesting? Why have I been collaborating all this time if it doesn't secure me a position as your personal detainee?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
All of this jade helm stuff is turning me on!

I'll be back before the really interesting stuff happens. You'll already be where I'm going at that point, because SSS and Chuck are running that location. Remember that phrase I told you to memorize? Yeah, the guys SSS sends for you will greet you with it, so go with them to be safe until I'm done with this other stuff.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:34:53 AM EDT
[#7]
[JADE HELM]

[/JADE HELM]

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:37:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Laser Raptors?  Fuck!
View Quote

Did someone travel to the Goddamn Viking age to get those?
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:41:48 AM EDT
[#9]
[JADE HELM]

FEMA Stickers placed on mailboxes to identify political insurrectionists and terrorists.

Double Red - Use Extreme Violence and Terminate with Burners.

Single Red - Send Jade Helm FEMA Assault Team and subdue for interrogation at UN Military Location.

Single Yellow - FEMA Confidential Informant. Arrest after all Reds in area of operations are subdued.

[/JADE HELM]

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:46:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thats fine you think its poorly written, opinions are still freely expressed, for now.
TinFoil>Traitor.  This thread did a wonderful job, of outing JBT, and .gov plants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That would be awesome but no.

It did do its job and out some of the Tin Foilers that are Mil/Cop Basher Nutjobs.

My opinion still stands that the majority of the crap written in EF&D is just that.... crap. It is a poorly written series.

Thats fine you think its poorly written, opinions are still freely expressed, for now.
TinFoil>Traitor.  This thread did a wonderful job, of outing JBT, and .gov plants.

I'm a Gov. plant.... And I need watering.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:52:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Are 15'ers going to overtake 13'ers?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 9:06:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Personal attacks and stupidity
Page / 17
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top