BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2015 4:11:15 PM EDT

She’s now the darling of leftists, whose careers are built on advancing
the ideas of people based on the color of their skin or sexual
preferences, rather than the content of their character or intellectual
aptitude.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/gay-feminist-teen-wins-international-fame-for-being-economically-illiterate/

View Quote

I wonder if she appreciates the irony of her judging the worth of her partner on fiscal grounds. - TS
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
What a precious snowflake.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:14:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't have high hopes for her future.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:18:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Another liberal fuck, doing something to get attention.  

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:20:58 PM EDT
[#4]
So she's looking for a lesbian sugar momma?  I know someone who can help.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:22:09 PM EDT
[#5]
In before the .75 cent comments.
In before the Grammer nazis

In before the lesbian gold digger comments

In before the I'd hit it comments

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#6]
So that couple earns $1.5 for every $2 a male gay couple does.

Ironic that they are targeting heteros.  The fractional difference between a hetero couple and a gay female couple is much less.  2 gay men makes the most $$$, that is, if the whole 0.75/1.00 ratio is "truth" in enough situations these days that it is a valid claim at all.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#7]
".75 cent"

Maybe she makes less because she doesn't understand math or English?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:25:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Like 4 fails in that tiny bit of text
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:27:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ah, the naivete of youth--still smiling.  In a few years she will ripen into the "angry/bitter" part of liberalism after she experiences the failure of the ideology.  ::shrug::
View Quote

It only fails because of conservatives.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm a pretty center and understanding guy, but that shit enraged me just reading it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:29:42 PM EDT
[#12]
lulz atheists.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:31:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
She’s now the darling of leftists, whose careers are built on advancing the ideas of people based on the color of their skin or sexual preferences, rather than the content of their character or intellectual aptitude.

http://3io9kj3rajqhyi3ej3xme9pe.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Screen-Shot-2015-05-29-at-1.42.37-PM-750x400.jpg

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/gay-feminist-teen-wins-international-fame-for-being-economically-illiterate/
View Quote

I wonder if she appreciates the irony of her judging the worth of her partner on fiscal grounds. - TS
View Quote

Careful. Those be trigger words
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She’s now the darling of leftists, whose careers are built on advancing the ideas of people based on the color of their skin or sexual preferences, rather than the content of their character or intellectual aptitude.

http://3io9kj3rajqhyi3ej3xme9pe.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Screen-Shot-2015-05-29-at-1.42.37-PM-750x400.jpg

We need a safe space in this thread from the micro-aggression of the Racist Rape Patriarchy.

Rape.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:43:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We need a safe space in this thread from the micro-aggression of the Racist Rape Patriarchy.  

Rape.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rape.

You said rape twice.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:43:43 PM EDT
[#16]
-so by "marrying rich" does she mean she'll marry someone rich who will take care of her, or does she want to marry when she's rich--kids these days are functionally illiterate and retarded, so her lack of English skills leave me confused. Or is she a "dreamer" and can't speak, read, or write English fluently despite being here for most of her life
-why does she "need feminism?" Wouldn't it make more sense if she said "I'm a feminist because __________"
-lulz @ 0.75 cent, she fucked up both of those things, that takes extra derp

What her blurb should have read:

I'm an attention whore. I may or may not actually be gay, but it sure as fuck gets me special consideration in our supposedly equal society where privileged minorities are elevated and deified by the left. So I made sure every college I applied to knew I was GAY and a FEMINIST--those dumb fucks really eat that shit up. How gay I actually am depends on how I can cope with how hard things are in the real world. If some man is dumb enough to want to marry me and support me 100%, I may actually find out this was all a phase, since writing vitriolic blog columns sucks compared to being married to a guy who buys me expensive cars and takes me nice places.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:48:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ah, the naivete of youth--still smiling.  In a few years she will ripen into the "angry/bitter" part of liberalism after she experiences the failure of the ideology.  ::shrug::
View Quote

This was my though nearly verbatim.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 4:58:07 PM EDT
[#18]
I believe that 25% difference was found to be caused by women avoiding career advancement that clashed with family life and taking leave for pregnancy and raising children. Unless she goes the cum filled turkey baster route she should end up making as much as a man in the same field of work.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:01:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I believe that 25% difference was found to be caused by women avoiding career advancement that clashed with family life and taking leave for pregnancy and raising children. Unless she goes the cum filled turkey baster route she should end up making as much as a man in the same field of work.
View Quote

The earnings gap between men and women was debunked years ago...some people haven't caught up yet.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:02:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

All I know is women in my field make exactly as much as the men in my field with equal qualifications. <shrugs>
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:03:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's based on a decades old study.  

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:03:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The earnings gap between men and women was debunked years ago...some people haven't caught up yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Hands up don't shoot" was debunked by the same justice department that attempted to legitimize the protests/riots in Ferguson.  You still see hands up don't shoot posters/shirts/gestures at every anti-cop protest.

Facts don't matter.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:04:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/the-77-percent-statistical-fraud-on-gender-pay-gap-issue/article/2547241?custom_click=rss

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:07:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Offer, women marry men, not other women, so she got that wrong.  Also, nobody pays men $20 an hour and a woman $15, the gov. would smash them.  So the $0.75 per dollar thing is false too.  With the Left in such a state of mental confusion I would think/hope Conservatives would really dominate these people in the marketplace.  I could see Liberals being paid 75 cents per Conservative dollar.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:07:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not "found" to be - always was.  Classic use of language to shade statistical results the way the researcher's wish.

My daughter was having a snit over that statistic as well, until I asked her what she thought it meant.  She said that women make $.75 for ever $1.00 doing the same job.  When I pointed out that would be illegal, and it meant that the wages of ALL women, over a year, sum up to a number that is 75% of the wages of ALL men over a year, her jaw dropped.  

"But women typically work lower paying jobs and take more time off! she said.  "It's comparing apples and oranges.  Why don't they say that when they talk about that statistic?"

"Because, sweety, they want people to react just like you did.  They aren't lying, but their phrasing makes people believe something that isn't true. Never trust statistics unless you see the ACTUAL data."
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:20:30 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

lulz atheists.
View Quote

I'm insulted, it's like you weren't even trying.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#27]
She's going to succeed at her goals. I see her marrying someone in DC Government as she works therer too.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:24:32 PM EDT
[#28]
I think mankind will do just fine w/o her contribution.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:32:54 PM EDT
[#29]
I'd throw her a bang.

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lulz atheists.

tell me I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:34:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

It gets even better than that: They looked solely at annual compensation for workers in selected fields as long as the workers were paid for more than 32 hours of work.
So a woman working 32 hours was considered by the study to be equivalent to a man doing 50 hours every week, even if her annual pay was significant reduced due to her choice.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:36:39 PM EDT
[#32]
I'd say I'm a ghey feminist too if they pay for four years of college.  Besides, nothing wrong with chasing women as a feminist.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:46:56 PM EDT
[#33]
I can tell you in 3 words why she won't "marry rich"..

" The bitch ugly".
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 12:14:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Holy shit!

No one in GD can tell when someone's joking!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top