BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:31:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm reserving a decision till I see her tits.
View Quote

We'll see if she pisses off enough people to have her phone and other personal information hacked.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:33:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

A valid argument.

It's hard to say you were raped when your on camera begging to gargle on my balls, however.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I was a student at that university I would make it my mission to bed her- just out of spite.

Until later she finds out your true feelings and decides to say you raped her, lol. You don't stick your dick in a hornet's nest.

A valid argument.

It's hard to say you were raped when your on camera begging to gargle on my balls, however.

Until you find out that her begging for D on film in no way interferes with her claim or rape.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:39:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well there's your problem right there.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Goldsmiths has a global reputation for our research in disability, race, faith and feminist studies.

England's version of Devry U?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:39:34 PM EDT
[#4]
They keep pushing this agenda, and they might find that we will eventually sink to their low expectations of us.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 4:00:37 PM EDT
[#5]
is it ok to say she should go first?

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 4:03:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's probably what she needs...a good ass pounding.

That's what most of the lesbo feminists need.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I was a student at that university I would make it my mission to bed her- just out of spite.

That's probably what she needs...a good ass pounding.

That's what most of the lesbo feminists need.

I bet Hillary would smash it!
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 4:54:56 PM EDT
[#7]
England is even more fucked than the US. London, one of the four cornerstones of western civilization (along with Athens, Rome, and Paris), swept away in a tidal wave of foreigners.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3096097/The-class-pupil-speaks-English-second-language-Birmingham-primary-form-29-Year-6-students-speak-nine-different-foreign-dialects.html

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 4:56:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Bahar is a beautiful first name.  It is the Persian word for the season, "Spring".
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:03:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm surprised she didn't tweet " kill all white devils".
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:16:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11633305/University-union-officer-who-wrote-kill-all-white-men-tweet-will-remain-in-post.html?fb_ref=Default

A university's diversity officer will remain in post, despite provoking a storm of protest by tweeting #killallwhitemen and labeling people "white trash".

Bahar Mustafa also banned white men from a university event on diversifying the curriculum at Goldsmiths University, London.

She then defended her position by stating that she could not be racist because she is an ethnic minority woman.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03319/Bahar-Mustafa-01_3319498b.jpg

View Quote

Bitch, if I can hear your voice, your cock holster must be empty. Allow me to correct that malfunction.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#11]
"Liberalism is a mental disorder" - Michael Savage
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:33:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
she is fucking ugly whatever she is
View Quote

Think "she" is a "he".  Note cleverly arranged tatoo to break up outline of Adam's apple  What we have here is an inkie-piercy-batshit crazy-transgender homersexual of possible muslim origin.

Oh, and maybe on drugs, too.  If not, should be.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:35:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Enjoy your fakerape trial, and better check under the hood before going "all-in", if you know what I mean ...
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:38:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Bahar  needs to be deported from GB to Somalia.   ASAP.  

I'll kick in the first $50.00 for her ticket.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:39:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Considering that 98% of the population of my county is white, a "race war" ranks somewhere between spontaneous human combustion and being hit by a falling piece of airline toilet ice on my list of shit to worry about.

And most of the other 2% would probably help us blow the interstate bridges if they heard a convoy of Black Panthers from Philly was heading out this way anyhow.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Careful what you wish for.

This cracker wont go easy.

Considering that 98% of the population of my county is white, a "race war" ranks somewhere between spontaneous human combustion and being hit by a falling piece of airline toilet ice on my list of shit to worry about.

And most of the other 2% would probably help us blow the interstate bridges if they heard a convoy of Black Panthers from Philly was heading out this way anyhow.

goddddd damn im praying for that day! They will be hearing PSSSSST..... PSSSSSST.. PSSSSSST,PSSSSSST... wait actually they won't hear a thing.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What the fuck is a diversity officer, and why does a university need one?

View Quote

made-up job so that at least SOMEONE with a degree in "gender relations", "womyn's studies", etc can claim to have got a job with that degree.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:39:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Persians are white.  In fact, they are so white that "Iran" is the Persian spelling of "Aryan."

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:51:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Holy shit.

Not even Plane Jane will be able to defend this "modern woman."

Those eyes.  Those eyes.
View Quote

Huh. Is that what she does? I wouldn't know, I have all the ARfcom skirts on ignore. Went to the women's forum, ignored everybody who posted over there. Click'em in GD too, when they out themselves.

"Modern wimmen." *click*
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Huh. Is that what she does? I wouldn't know, I have all the ARfcom skirts on ignore. Went to the women's forum, ignored everybody who posted over there. Click'em in GD too, when they out themselves.

"Modern wimmen." *click*

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy shit.

Not even Plane Jane will be able to defend this "modern woman."

Those eyes.  Those eyes.

"Modern wimmen." *click*

How does that work out for you in RL? You spend most of your time with the ponies from Iowa?

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:13:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Goldsmiths has a global reputation for our research in disability, race, faith and feminist studies.

What exactly is a degree earned. .and I use that term loosely. .. in? A b.s. In asshole studies?

Oh and fuck that bitch. ..
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:20:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She should go back to the goat fuck country that her lineage comes from so she can get treated proper by the non-white men there.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:24:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

How does that work out for you in RL? You spend most of your time with the ponies from Iowa?

View Quote

You sound suspiciously like a "modern wimmenz"...
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#23]
lol
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:39:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
she is fucking ugly whatever she is
View Quote

id hit it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:39:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Howard Stern said the same thing.  Kill, kill, kill the white man.
View Quote

cool howard can start with himself.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:39:52 PM EDT
[#26]
I sure am glad Churchill fought all those white guys 'on the beaches, in the streets' and then let millions of these others in - like this Kurdish whore here. Brilliant policy guys.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:44:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Typical street-level whore trash.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:50:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:50:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'd hit it...

with a brick loaded dump truck.
View Quote

Fify
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

We'll see if she pisses off enough people to have her phone and other personal information hacked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm reserving a decision till I see her tits.

I really would love for that to happen. Not because I have any interest in seeing her saggy tits and unkempt vagina but because for the lifelong butthurt and possible psychological damage it may cause.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:58:21 PM EDT
[#31]
A white guy fucked her silly, then kicked he to the curb. She's still bitter about it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#32]
The bitch is white. More than likely she changed her name because she hates her own race. She also tans to keep people from knowing her true skin color.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:05:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The bitch is white. More than likely she changed her name because she hates her own race. She also tans to keep people from knowing her true skin color.

View Quote

Her name is very Kurdish, she looks quite Kurdish, and she's an out and proud Communist, which is also a Kurdish trait. If it walks like a duck....
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:09:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Cue Garret Morris song

eta - The word that comes to mind when i look at her is FLESHY
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#35]
That university should be burned to the ground.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:14:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Meh, I have done worse.  Grudge fuck her I would.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:20:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Her name is very Kurdish, she looks quite Kurdish, and she's an out and proud Communist, which is also a Kurdish trait. If it walks like a duck....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know this is a British university, but it's no different here. Most Americans have no idea how entrenched REAL, genuine, Maoist/Stalinist communists have become in the American bureaucracy - where you can't vote them out - and in so-called "academia." These people really are taught, and really do believe, that only white males are capable of "racism." Talk of mass extermination is bandied about with no more concern than if they were discussing popping popcorn.

These motherfuckers are the real deal. They are EVERYWHERE. Their heroes are industrial scale mass murderers. And they are being trained/indoctrinated on your dime.

They have no conscience. They have no pity. They have no ethics or morals. More importantly, the foot soldiers of this Marxist religion for the most part have no brains: they are idiots.

They are a pestilence upon human civilization. You cannot reason with them. You cannot change them. You can only do one thing with a hardcore Maoist/Stalinist.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:24:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I sure am glad Churchill fought all those white guys 'on the beaches, in the streets' and then let millions of these others in - like this Kurdish whore here. Brilliant policy guys.
View Quote

Churchill didn't let 'em in. Mostly that was Tony Blair in the '90s.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:46:55 PM EDT
[#39]

She was quite good looking in the first one.

Honestly these pictures look to me like the progression of mental illness. Her delving into political extremism is just a side effect of it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#40]
looks Downsy.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:16:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
looks Downsy.
View Quote

fat, check
dyed hair, check
facial piercing, check

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:53:21 PM EDT
[#42]
England is much worse PC wise than the U.S. is at this point. See Rotherham.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:55:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:03:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Looks exactly like what I imagined. I bet she included her Tumblr page in her resume.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:30:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Honestly these pictures look to me like the progression of mental illness. Her delving into political extremism is just a side effect of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. It really does look like the progression of a mental illness. She does look good in the first pic. The second pic looks like she's not there at all. The third pic looks like there is no hope of recovery for her.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:32:53 PM EDT
[#46]
"Liberalism is a mental disorder."-Michael Savage
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:36:40 PM EDT
[#47]
I beg she draw Mohamed and post it online
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:41:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Kurds aren't white, what are they?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:42:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Reset reset reset
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:46:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Fuck that fucking cunt.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top