Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#1]
IMHO, there should just be 3 Candidates in that field, Cruz, Paul and Walker, the rest of them are just
clown car fodder, they may have to put the fat guy in the trunk to make room for more.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:15:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm voting for him.  I just love the irony of a guy who wears gay sweater vests getting all butthurt about gays.  

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:22:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IMHO, there should just be 3 Candidates in that field, Cruz, Paul and Walker, the rest of them are just
clown car fodder, they may have to put the fat guy in the trunk to make room for more.
View Quote

So far you are correct, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Santorum should go run the concession stand in the basement of the Alamo next to Pee Wee Herman's bike.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:32:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Apparently he can't get a real job so he continually runs for president.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:35:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What's sad is it isn't surprising at all. republican leadership doesn't exist, and the far Christian right seems to think ensuring a Democrat president is somehow the best strategy to prevent abortions or something.
View Quote

lol....yeah it's all our fault the the left hands out candy and gets more votes..
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:41:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Santorum and Huckabee need to go co-host the 700 Club and never entertain any political aspirations ever again.

The only thing those two guys will do is draw votes away from Cruz.  And I bet Santorum will stay in even after he is mathematically eliminated from becoming the nominee and continue to siphon votes away from Cruz.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Santorum and Huckabee need to go co-host the 700 Club and never entertain any political aspirations ever again.

The only thing those two guys will do is draw votes away from Cruz.  And I bet Santorum will stay in even after he is mathematically eliminated from becoming the nominee and continue to siphon votes away from Cruz.

Quoted:
Allowing Santorum and his lunacy to taint the primary is a bad thing.  He has no chance.  He only serves as a foil.  

Agreed on all counts.  They're in because the party leadership hates conservatives in general and rather than work with the said conservatives the leadership actively works against them.  

With no leadership to rally the troops every E-4 decides he should be a commander and tries to take charge.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:03:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

SNIP

View Quote

So how long have you had a crush on Rick?

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:23:06 AM EDT
[#8]
That dude is as creepy as a used pedophile salesman. And probably only half as trustworthy.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:27:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He's a sneering moralizing bedroom inspector with a giant "Republican" label, which smears the rest of the candidates by association.

Beyond merely being a shitty candidate he's a giant negative for the entire Republican brand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol at the chicken littles 'round here......if you don't like the guy..don't vote for him in the primaries.....don't they teach anything in school these days?

He's a sneering moralizing bedroom inspector with a giant "Republican" label, which smears the rest of the candidates by association.

Beyond merely being a shitty candidate he's a giant negative for the entire Republican brand.

Correct. He's all about "Let me tell you what you can do in your bedroom."

GTFO you creepy fuckstick. We don't need Uncle Stickyfingers in the White House.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#10]
fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:31:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Gross. Won't vote for him. I want a president focused on making this country strong. Not one who's focused on making sure we're not banging dudes.

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:35:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Him and Huckabee are American Taliban. Might as well vote for a Duggar.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:37:03 AM EDT
[#13]
When I saw he was running again I made a $50 bet that he wouldn't even be still in it by the time the PA primary rolls around with my one friend.

Usually by the time we get to vote in the primary in PA it's just a confirmation of the guy that all the other states that had theirs before us have already picked. Which sort of sucks, but also makes me extremely confident that my money is safe.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:37:49 AM EDT
[#14]
He is a grade A weirdo, and his political record sucks anyway.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:46:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:55:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

For fucks sakes again?!?!

Can't this milquetoast, born again, zealot, let me in your bedroom, creepy, sweater vest, turnpike rest stop tapping your foot fucking weirdo just go the fuck away? I've lived in this state my whole life and interacted with all types and never met anyone that likes this fucking creeper
View Quote

Amen

Santorum is a one-man freak show

He is basically the exact opposite of a bona-fide conservative candidate.

He's never worked an honest job and every word out of his mouth is about expanding government power.

If Santorum speaks at a conservative rally, it becomes a joke while he repeatedly jams his foot in his mouth.

Maybe he's some kind of liberal secret double agent designed to make people recoil in disgust from conservatism.

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:58:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Runner up last cycle... it's "his turn" to be the establishment RINO nominee.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#18]
He is a freak.

I still want to see him debate Biden, though.  Much LULZ!
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 12:16:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Ricky always reminded me of Daryl Bates.

Jed Eckert: [the Wolverines discover that Daryl has been "bugged" by the Russo-Cubans] Daryl... Where is it? Where is it?

[Jed grabs Daryl, gets in Daryl's face and shouts]

Jed Eckert: GOD-DAMMIT, WHERE'S THE BUG?

Darryl Bates: They made me swallow it.

Matt Eckert: Daryl, what have you done?

Darryl Bates: [nearly in tears] I went into town... and got caught.

Jed Eckert: [shaking him and screeching with rage] YOU WENT AND GOT CAUGHT! WHY?

Darryl Bates: [His voice breaks] You said we couldn't...

Robert: You told them where we were, didn't you? You told them!

Darryl Bates: [sobbing] My father turned me in. Oh God, they do things you can't imagine.

Jed Eckert: [throws him down, growling with rage] AAAAGGHHH! You SON OF A BITCH!
[/endquote]

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:01:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Gross. Won't vote for him. I want a president focused on making this country strong. Not one who's focused on making sure we're not banging dudes.

View Quote

Then,...don't...geeze you guys are worse than DU. The guy doesn't stand a chance...yet you all have your manties in a knot over him   buncha political neophytes.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:04:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Didn't like this guy the first time around.
View Quote

defined "santorum" as "the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex".
View Quote

he needs to stop already
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:05:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Fuck yes! Lets get this party started.

The Youtube clips of his derp will be great. The bad part is that his (and his retard supports) derp will be used to paint the GOP candidate as being just as dumb. The holy rollers can blow their $ (and wad) on him. Dig deep boys!
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:13:37 AM EDT
[#23]
That creepy moralizing priggish control freak needs to go fuck a power outlet.

Fuck you, Frothy.  I fucking hate your delusions of grandeur and your agressive, total detatchment from reality that you keep trying fo inflict on the rest of us.  DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:17:19 AM EDT
[#24]
We don't need a social crusader. We need a real leader who will decrease the size of government and leave people the hell alone.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:29:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Zero chance
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:32:31 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I'm calling it, we are going to get saddled with another McRomney.
View Quote

Just imagine how palatable Jeb is going to be after listening to Santorum for a few months...

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:32:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Just running to drop out again.

Some talking head was saying how just running for POTUS opens up doors for financial income.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:33:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Yeah...forget that guy. RINO religious fascist.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:34:16 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote
Huckabee runs and drops out to boost his ratings. He has a talk show or something

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:34:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Yawn.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:35:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:37:23 AM EDT
[#32]
And the GOP keeps on adding to its problems.

There are no candidates who come across as leaders, just whiny, opinionated guys who argue and complain.

Hillary will win not because she's best, she's just not as much of a shit show.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Just imagine how palatable Jeb is going to be after listening to Santorum for a few months...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what you're saying is that Santorum is the Republican Bernie Sanders: controlled opposition in the primary to make a crappy unlikeable candidate (Jeb) seem like the least terrible option.

Politics today is fucking depressing. Feels like standing on a beach looking up at the crest of a mile high tidal wave.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:46:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:48:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:50:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Are you sure you are talking about the GOP?  Sounds more like a description of this thread.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And the GOP keeps on adding to its problems.

There are no candidates who come across as leaders, just whiny, opinionated guys who argue and complain.

Hillary will win not because she's best, she's just not as much of a shit show.

Are you sure you are talking about the GOP?  Sounds more like a description of this thread.  

Hah, most of gd.  All of these candidates focus on one thing and they just hope the voter base is after that.  It's a crap shoot on their part.  But as of right now there's not a serous majority-backed gop candidate, and Santorum is shittier than the already shitty ones.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:47:30 PM EDT
[#38]

He probably did it for the paid for sweaters.

LOL.  He has precisely 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% chances of winning.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:51:00 PM EDT
[#39]
He's a douche canoe.

I'm hoping for Crispycream, he could at least eat the national debt, all of it. We'd just need to figure out how to make it into something tangible and put powdered sugar on it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:17:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Why the heck is this guy even running? He has absolutely no shot whatsoever
View Quote

All we need is Michelle Bachmann and her closeted husband, along with Palin and her white trash carnival. And maybe throw in a re-republicaned Bloomberg.
The republican primaries are shaping up to be a real shit show.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:25:53 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
So what you're saying is that Santorum is the Republican Bernie Sanders: controlled opposition in the primary to make a crappy unlikeable candidate (Jeb) seem like the least terrible option.

Politics today is fucking depressing. Feels like standing on a beach looking up at the crest of a mile high tidal wave.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#42]
I just don't see the point in a candidate that couldn't manage to beat Romney last time around.

If you can't beat Romney, you aren't going to beat Hillary.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:35:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Say what now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Santorum running again" takes on a whole new meaning according to urban dictionary.

santorum
1. That frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.

Water carrier.

Say what now?

Water carrier.  For this freak:

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:39:01 PM EDT
[#44]
The primaries are going to be entertaining as hell.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote
Especially with 15 of the idiots talking out of their asses during the debates.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speaking of which, there's a legitimate problem to be addressed: At what point are there too many candidates on stage (rendering a debate logistically pointless), and how do you choose which ones are worthy of being on that stage?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:45:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:01:27 PM EDT
[#48]

That's funny.  Especially since it's that sanctimonious creep Santorum.

At least you're not carrying water for the psycho SJW leftists.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:52:22 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Speaking of which, there's a legitimate problem to be addressed: At what point are there too many candidates on stage (rendering a debate logistically pointless), and how do you choose which ones are worthy of being on that stage?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pre-debate bracket match of Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock before each debate is the only way to go, the final 4 get to go on stage.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top