BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:26:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's got nothing to do with the cardboard with silly symbols on it.  It's the fact you are trying to contact the other side.  This opens the door to shit you don't want.  Calling on Charlie the demon even if there is no such demon opens the door for the ones that do exist.

But I'm sure you don't believe in Demons, Angels etc.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Inviting demons into you life can only end badly.  If you believe in demonic possession, this shit is no joke.

Known as the "real" story behind the novel and Hollywood movie The Exorcist, the tale of fourteen year-old Roland Doe is one of the most notorious stories of demonic possession. In fact, Roland Doe is not his real name; it is a pseudonym assigned to him by the Catholic church in order to preserve the boy's privacy. In the late 1940s,  and many speculate that after her death the boy attempted to contact his aunt with the Ouija board, an act which opened the door for the demons who wished to possess him.Doe's aunt encouraged him to use a Ouija board,

God, the Ouija board thread here was the best. "Logical" grown men deathly scared of a piece of cardboard/Parker's Brother game.

edit: thread

It's got nothing to do with the cardboard with silly symbols on it.  It's the fact you are trying to contact the other side.  This opens the door to shit you don't want.  Calling on Charlie the demon even if there is no such demon opens the door for the ones that do exist.

Says the guy with Pi as his avatar.

I don't believe in Pi
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So now our demons are being outsourced? What is next?
View Quote

Charlie is not a very Mexican name.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:27:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No you found a difference in belief systems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I found the flaw in your reasoning.

No you found a difference in belief systems.

Belief does not create existence.  (Probably)
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:30:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Interesting....all those years in Catholic school and then 4 years a religious university I guess I didn't fully understand...

so apparently there is a mexican hell, its a little hotter, but the rent is cheaper and the booze will make you blind....
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Sounds like Santeria.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:32:00 AM EDT
[#6]
plus 1 for outsourcing demon jokes,

Haunting and possessions of less quality but the savings.....
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:34:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Interesting....all those years in Catholic school and then 4 years a religious university I guess I didn't fully understand...

so apparently there is a mexican hell, its a little hotter, but the rent is cheaper and the booze will make you blind....
View Quote

You have to post this one more time for it happen....
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:34:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Canadian hell is cooler and the demons are more polite, but you get raped by wild moose daily.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:37:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Sounds like Santeria.
View Quote

Not really, although Santeria does, unfortunately, have a dark side.

People fuck around with this stuff at their peril, and I don't give a damn what a bunch of self-proclaimed know-it-alls think about my belief in the stuff. Demons are real. Possessions are real. People who mess with the occult rarely get what they bargained for...
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:38:15 AM EDT
[#10]
The power of Jesús compels you.

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:40:23 AM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Why do the supernatural beings in religion always lack foresight?  God is all knowing and loving yet he still creates Lucifer?  God sends Lucifer and the Angels out of heaven and doesn't strip their power from them?  Revelation foretells the end of the world and yet Lucifer will proceed anyways?  Wouldn't it be better for him to just not start Armageddon and continue to corrupt human souls for all of eternity?  If hell is real and I get there I am staging a coup d'état and instilling some motherfucking discipline down there.  I know some will blame it on arrogance or whatever, but if you are the second most powerful sub-deity in the universe then I hope you posses even a sliver of common sense.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Charlie turned me into a newt!

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:42:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Another project of the Obama administration to bring the illegal demons out of the shadows.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:43:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

People fuck around with this stuff at their peril, and I don't give a damn what a bunch of self-proclaimed know-it-alls think about my belief in the stuff. Demons are real. Possessions are real. People who mess with the occult rarely get what they bargained for...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like Santeria.

The natural tremors in your hand are what move a Ouija board. Not evil spirits. See how angry you sound: "I don't give a damn what a self proclaimed know it all religionist thinks about my lack of belief in the make believe."
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:45:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Color me a skeptic.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:55:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Whatever you do... DONT CROSS THE STREAMS!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 9:56:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Certain types of kids have, yes.

I've never felt called to summon a demon.

I mean--why WOULD I?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
End times stuff people

New "game" named "Charlie, Charlie Challenge" sweeping Twitter where teens summon a Mexican Demon named Charlie using a simple to make "magic board".
Hundreds of videos being posted from all over the country on YouTube show object on these boards moving on their own answering questions.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/charlie-charlie-challenge-catholic-priest-5763103

End times? Kids have always done this.

Certain types of kids have, yes.

I've never felt called to summon a demon.

I mean--why WOULD I?

I tried to summon a Mexican demon. I figured Charlie would be busy so I called Jesús. Wouldn't you know it, our lord and savior shows up. I was so disappointed, until he made "horns" with his fingers.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:00:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Three pages and no one has posted the best Mexican demon of all.....

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:09:15 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like Santeria.

In this thread, people who believe in demons but would likely dismiss Leprechauns, Rakshasa, Frost Giants, Djinn, The Jersey Devil and Gun Owning Democrats as crazy primitive superstitions....

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:10:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That is just great. First illegal aliens and now illegal demons??!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:13:35 AM EDT
[#22]
So what round for Mexican demons?

Anything purchased from American Spirit Arms by chance?
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:22:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My grandma didn't want me reading Harry Potter books because she was told that reading them could summon evil spirits.

I wish that were a joke with a great punch line, but it's really just a sad but true anecdote.
View Quote

My parents thought the exact same. Evil witchcraft in them thar books!

Oh, and Dungeons & Dragons was supposed to be devil worship or something.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:23:51 AM EDT
[#25]
you idiots didn't get it to work because you said "CHARLIE".  everyone knows its pronounced "SHARLIE".

fucking non Spanish speaking fuckers....

SHARLIE SHARLIE DONDE ESTE

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:25:05 AM EDT
[#26]
mmm Selma  

ibtl.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:30:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Grown fucking men think that they can fucking trash to dead people, demons, ghosts, spirits, spectors, spooks, and other otherworldly horse shit that doesn't exist.

Just fucking sad.
View Quote

Oh, I know for a fact that spirits exist.  I just haven't figured out whether any of them are demons or not.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:31:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That is just great. First illegal aliens and now illegal demons??!!
View Quote

only possessing those American demons wont.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:32:24 AM EDT
[#29]
They got it wrong anyway.  The Mexican spirit they're trying to summon isn't names "Charlie", it's "Cuervo".
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:34:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
you idiots didn't get it to work because you said "CHARLIE".  everyone knows its pronounced "SHARLIE".

View Quote

Damn it, you beat me!

Also be aware that the same person will pronounce the word "shoes" as "choose".

Go figure...
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:34:20 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Oh, I know for a fact that spirits exist.  I just haven't figured out whether any of them are demons or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Grown fucking men think that they can fucking trash to dead people, demons, ghosts, spirits, spectors, spooks, and other otherworldly horse shit that doesn't exist.

Just fucking sad.

Do tell.....

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:34:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Just fucking sad.
View Quote

What's sad is grown men not believing in a higher power, a creator, someone we must all answer to for our transgressions here on Earth.

These things are real, Bible prophesy is being fulfilled right before our very eyes, yet people still turn from God and mock those that do believe.

What's interesting is that all of this is mentioned in the Holy Bible, even Jesus Himself cast demons out of people when He walked the Earth.

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:36:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I try not to invite any monsters into my life. Orcs, Goblins, Wraiths, Litches, Necromancers, etc. but if they show up that is what my +1 AR-15 is for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Inviting demons into you life can only end badly.  If you believe in demonic possession, this shit is no joke.

Known as the "real" story behind the novel and Hollywood movie The Exorcist, the tale of fourteen year-old Roland Doe is one of the most notorious stories of demonic possession. In fact, Roland Doe is not his real name; it is a pseudonym assigned to him by the Catholic church in order to preserve the boy's privacy. In the late 1940s,  and many speculate that after her death the boy attempted to contact his aunt with the Ouija board, an act which opened the door for the demons who wished to possess him.Doe's aunt encouraged him to use a Ouija board,

I try not to invite any monsters into my life. Orcs, Goblins, Wraiths, Litches, Necromancers, etc. but if they show up that is what my +1 AR-15 is for.

if that doesn't work then...

+

+

should fix the situation.

I learned that from watching Supernatural.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:38:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Damn it, you beat me!

Go figure...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn it, you beat me!

Go figure...

and don't forget shocolate (=chocolate) , chape =shape, chowe = show and show = chow....

holy chit, I can go on for days.

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:40:33 AM EDT
[#35]

Unassailable photographic evidence that spirits exist.

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:41:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just fucking sad.

Some are just tequila.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:46:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Nothing new just reborn.

The first and original demon game was summoning an Italian demon.

It was called the Louigi board iirc.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:48:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:50:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The natural tremors in your hand are what move a Ouija board. Not evil spirits. See how angry you sound: "I don't give a damn what a self proclaimed know it all religionist thinks about my lack of belief in the make believe."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like Santeria.

I'm quite certain the hand tremors can contribute. Might even almost always contribute.

Doesn't mean it can't happen, or that the stupid Parker Brothers game is the only channel.

Angry? Yeah. Being told by other posters that because I believe in demons and possessions I am somehow not intelligent tends to do that...
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:51:41 AM EDT
[#40]
I guess it is all up to belief.  IIRC most religions of the book, unless looking at a secularized branches of them, believe in spirits.  Likewise, the injunctions on calling upon them dates back to the old testament.  So I fully suspect that this thread will be one of atheists making fun of religions, and protestants making fun of Catholics.

I am going to just be lazy - because doing a bible search on spirits will turn up way too much.  But doing one on necromancy - came up with  Lev 19:31,  Lev 20:6, Lev 20:27, and  Deut 18:11 - all condemning both consulting the dead and spirits.

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:52:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

In this thread, people who believe in demons but would likely dismiss Leprechauns, Rakshasa, Frost Giants, Djinn, The Jersey Devil and Gun Owning Democrats as crazy primitive superstitions....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like Santeria.

I try not to paint with broad brushes.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:53:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:53:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
mmm Selma  

ibtl.
View Quote

Wait... What?

Sorry. I was distracted...
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:54:26 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

incoming video guys this is scary  

eta it will finish uploading shortly to Jootube then you can all get 7spooky9u. brb brushing teeth and woke up the babby

fml.

HERE TOY GO GD PROOOF:

http://youtu.be/smqhJlEha60

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:58:05 AM EDT
[#45]
As for the dark side of Santeria - just ask Kilroy (of course you will need to use a medium to do that, since they ripped out his spine as part of the ritual). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_J._Kilroy

I was in Matomores that year - and at the Hard Rock Cafe the day before.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#46]
okay den
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:58:59 AM EDT
[#47]
el oh fucking el
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:05:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Someone who has more editing skills than me should post a Charlie video and have this guy show up.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:07:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Only Mexican demons I have summoned were about 4 hours after eating shrimp tacos from a push cart vendor on the street.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:30:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Some are just tequila.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just fucking sad.

Some are just tequila.

I don't drink
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top