Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:28:39 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/28/2-people-who-rode-with-wal-mart-gunman-unaware-plan-police-say/?intcmp=latestnews

2 people who rode with Wal-Mart gunman unaware of plan, police say

"Two people who were in a car with a U.S. airman when he drove to a North Dakota Wal-Mart and opened fire inside the store had no idea what he was going to do, police said Wednesday.

Grand Forks Police Lt. Derik Zimmel said Marcell Willis, 21, made up a reason to go to Wal-Mart around 1 a.m. Tuesday. The two people with him stayed inside the car while he went into the store, where he killed one worker and injured another near the self-checkout area in front of the store, then killed himself.

Police have yet to find a motive behind the shooting. Zimmel said the people who were with Willis also do not seem to know why he did it.

"To the best as we can tell at this point, they were as clueless as to his motives as anybody else," Zimmel said.

Zimmel did not reveal what ties the passengers had to Willis. He said authorities were treating them as witnesses, not suspects.

Police have identified the victims as Gregory Weiland, 70, of Grand Forks, who was killed, and Lis Braun, 47, also of Grand Forks, who was injured. Zimmel said authorities were not releasing the name of the third worker whom Willis shot at but missed."
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:39:20 AM EDT
[#2]
May many fucks be on that piece of shit.

I'm sure I'll hear more about it in class in the coming weeks from my libtard prof

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:24:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
POS in question. 21 year old Marcell Willis of Springfield, TN.

What's weird is that there appears to be no link between him and the victims.  He just casually walked around the store for a bit, then started shooting Walmart employees, killing one, injuring another, and missing the third.  He walked around the store again for a while before turning the gun on himself.

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/Marcell+Willis+in+Uniform.jpg
View Quote

lacks pt belt, obviously wasn't being safe..
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:25:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Random targets eh?
Sounds like he was having his own little jihad.
View Quote

I thought this at first,  but only 1 victim?  seems odd for roper
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:34:42 AM EDT
[#5]
they'll figure a way to paint him as a victim.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:13:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

they'll figure a way to paint him as a victim.
View Quote
Because slavery

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:20:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The daily supply of .22 had just been put out.
View Quote

Scary.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:30:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I like those pregnant, tramp stamped tattooed, bare stomach, sweat pants wearing Hispanic girls
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing good happens in WalMart at 1 AM.

I like those pregnant, tramp stamped tattooed, bare stomach, sweat pants wearing Hispanic girls

The Slootiest of the Sloots work the nightshift.

In addition, the stockboys play old school Heavy Metal on boomboxes.    I Liked visiting Walmart in the witching hour.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:11:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Rumor around town is that the shooter was out drinking with his friends and his GF was with her friends.  They met up and got into an argument.  Apparently he wanted her to stay at his place and she wanted to go home.  From what I'm told the argument was minor.  He went back to drinking with his friends. Sometime later he got a phone call or text from another friend asking if he could give him and his girlfriend a ride somewhere.   He went and picked up this other friend and girlfriend, and on the way to bringing them to their destination, he said that he wanted to stop by Walmart to get something to drink.   He went inside the store while this couple waited in the car.  He came back a short time after and said he forgot his wallet.  He reached between the seat and console for the "wallet", went back into the store and started shooting.  Apparently nobody had any indication that anything was awry, outside of a minor argument.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:15:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I am betting that Government approved drugs were involved.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top