BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 5:54:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Your attempts at 'victory through semantics' are truly underwhelming.

Incidentally, you can go back and check the post times of my post and the times on the NWS Warnings.

It shouldn't be rocket surgery for a brilliant bureaucrat.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice. Study up a little more next time before you start claiming you "called two tornadoes before the NWS even knew about them". First off you might try learning what a Tornado is...

Incidentally, you can go back and check the post times of my post and the times on the NWS Warnings.

Look, I appreciate what you're trying to do and you are helping, but, going on a public forum and gloating about doing something you didn't actually do struck a nerve with me.I was trying to gently coax you into realizing what I was trying to say but I failed. No doubt it was probably due to my lack of clarity, for that I apologize. What I was trying to say was that you did not call a Tornado and I'm sure you now realize this. There is no doubt that the NWS knew what was there, believe me, they did. What they use weather spotters like yourself for is to help clarify what they're seeing on radar is in fact happening at that location. Once it's verified through several different sources such as you, other spotters, radar and so on, they'll issue a warning. For the guy claiming I haven't done anything for Arfcommers, well, a lot of that information you've been posting in this thread and others comes from me, or guys like me. So while we're sitting there for hours on end watching computer screens, typing shitloads of WX information into numerous computers, issuing warnings, watches and so on trying to save the people of Texas' lives you can see how it might irk some of us when a weather spotter starts gloating about how we didn't even issue a warning or see a Tornado. While you can step outside your home, take a look around and go back inside and report what you see from most likely, the comfort of your own home, I wasn't able to go home until last night and I was here doing it again at 0500 this morning.

So, forgive me if I got a little irked when I read to deeply into your posts about spotting "tornadoes before NWS". Sorry I didn't have time to come here on Arfcom and put up post after post of the reports I'd already sent out state wide. Maybe next time I can be a better "brilliant bureaucrat".  

Again, just to be sure; what you're doing is appreciated by many, myself included.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 5:57:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Look, I appreciate what you're trying to do and you are helping, but, going on a public forum and gloating about doing something you didn't actually do struck a nerve with me.I was trying to gently coax you into realizing what I was trying to say but I failed. No doubt it was probably due to my lack of clarity, for that I apologize. What I was trying to say was that you did not call a Tornado and I'm sure you now realize this. There is no doubt that the NWS knew what was there, believe me, they did. What they use weather spotters like yourself for is to help clarify what they're seeing on radar is in fact happening at that location. Once it's verified through several different sources such as you, other spotters, radar and so on, they'll issue a warning. For the guy claiming I haven't done anything for Arfcommers, well, a lot of that information you've been posting in this thread and others comes from me, or guys like me. So while we're sitting there for hours on end watching computer screens, typing shitloads of WX information into numerous computers, issuing warnings, watches and so on trying to save the people of Texas' lives you can see how it might irk some of us when a weather spotter starts gloating about how we didn't even issue a warning or see a Tornado. While you can step outside your home, take a look around and go back inside and report what you see from most likely, the comfort of your own home, I wasn't able to go home until last night and I was here doing it again at 0500 this morning.

So, forgive me if I got a little irked when I read to deeply into your posts about spotting "tornadoes before NWS". Sorry I didn't have time to come here on Arfcom and put up post after post of the reports I'd already sent out state wide. Maybe next time I can be a better "brilliant bureaucrat".  

Again, just to be sure; what you're doing is appreciated by many, myself included.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice. Study up a little more next time before you start claiming you "called two tornadoes before the NWS even knew about them". First off you might try learning what a Tornado is...

So you think you saw it first?

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They are... The Neches is flooding bad between the dam at Rayburn and the dam at Dam-B. The spillway at Dam-B was opened today and we got the voluntary evac message. Its bad.

On the plus, Rayburn fishing has been AWESOME due to the flooded structure.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sam Rayburn Reserviour which is the largest lake wholey contained in the state of TX and is in East, TX  is 8 feet above pool. I'm assuming the power generation gates are open 100% and have been for a while now.

They are... The Neches is flooding bad between the dam at Rayburn and the dam at Dam-B. The spillway at Dam-B was opened today and we got the voluntary evac message. Its bad.

Gotta beat the days of walking across most of the lake, if you could get thru all the 10' tall grass.

The reason a good portion of the north end of the lake is full of trees is because when it was impounded it flooded similar to this. It actually filled up two years early. On the Attoyac arm there are still 2 dozers at the bottom of the lake that were clearing brush/trees while they were waiting for it to fill up.

T-Bend is only 1.5 feet above pool, but it has a much straighter shot right down the Sabine than Rayburn does.

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 6:02:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Forecast from the Austin/San Antonio NWS - looks like Thursday night into Friday it's going to get bad again:
FOR THURSDAY NIGHT INTO FRIDAY...OUR CONFIDENCE INCREASE ASMODELS AGREE ON BRINGING A LINE OF STRONG TO SEVERE STORMS ACROSSTHE EDWARDS PLATEAU AND RIO GRANDE PLAINS. HEAVY RAIN IS LIKELYAND FLASH FLOODING IS POSSIBLE MAINLY ACROSS AREAROADS...UNDERPASSES...POOR DRAINAGE AREAS...AND SMALL CREEKS. AFLASH FLOOD WATCH COULD BE ISSUED FOR AREAS WEST OF HIGHWAY 83LATER TONIGHT OR THURSDAY.
View Quote

Well shit. It seems everyone around New Braunfels has been geting flooded, I sure hope it's not our turn.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not me, not that event, was watching/reporting south of him.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Gotta beat the days of walking across most of the lake, if you could get thru all the 10' tall grass.

The reason a good portion of the north end of the lake is full of trees is because when it was impounded it flooded similar to this. It actually filled up two years early. On the Attoyac arm there are still 2 dozers at the bottom of the lake that were clearing brush/trees while they were waiting for it to fill up.

T-Bend is only 1.5 feet above pool, but it has a much straighter shot right down the Sabine than Rayburn does.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sam Rayburn Reserviour which is the largest lake wholey contained in the state of TX and is in East, TX  is 8 feet above pool. I'm assuming the power generation gates are open 100% and have been for a while now.

The spinnerbait bite this summer on Travis is going to be insane. All that flooded brush is a good 7-9 feet tall in a lot of places.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 7:09:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Check out the outflow boundaries in this video

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CGDEmDCUMAA2txK.mp4
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:14:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Authorities say 1 person impaled through
abdomen when reported tornado struck drilling rig near Canadian, Texas; 2
others with non-life threatening injuries - @amarilloglobe

Read more on amarillo.com

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:24:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 11:32:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:24:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Looks like the water going over the top has increased, this vid was posted 4 hours ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQq_YI78dVU
View Quote

I'm not sure I'd be the guy to volunteer to go put gas in the pumps.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:32:06 AM EDT
[#12]
I guess LCRA will be able to release water to the rice farmers again.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:33:55 AM EDT
[#13]
I feel for ya'll. We had our 1000 yr flood in 2010.
Tornadoes and ice storms are shit compared to massive floods.
Be careful and dont do anything silly. The flood will recede.
Alot of dumb asses are found in log piles after the water is gone.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:37:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Neches as of this evening...

She's giving all she has, but they are evacuating the river folk as we speak.

Rayburn and Dam B are releasing at full throttle and the spillway is still being overtaken.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:41:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Looks like the water going over the top has increased, this vid was posted 4 hours ago:
View Quote

Looking at the volume of water behind that dam, do they really think those pumps are going to cut it?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:21:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Looking at the volume of water behind that dam, do they really think those pumps are going to cut it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like a great way to lose some expensive equipment if you ask me.

Maybe they should add a bucket brigade.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:58:23 AM EDT
[#17]
This was in Wimberly 2 days ago when it all flooded out.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 4:29:52 AM EDT
[#18]
The wife and I were down in San Antonio for the weekend and got to witness some of this first hand.  Saturday night we were lucky we didn't get caught in a flash flood north of SA in Bulverde at a rodeo.  Luckily someone from the area with a 4X4 got all of us across an area that had started to flood and back into SA.  Never in my life seen it rain that damn hard and that long.  We left SA on Monday morning around 9:30 and headed North on 35 back to Nebraska.  I was monitoring the storms that were mentioned in the earlier pages and was just praying we didn't get caught in any of them.  Sounds like we made it past Austin just before the SHTF.  Only got nervous when we were in North Fort Worth and I was seeing the long line of storms headed that way.  Around Denton we saw some of the scariest low clouds I have ever seen.  But luckily all we drove through was hard rain until we made it into Oklahoma.  I feel sorry for everyone who is affected by this shit.  I wouldn't wish any of it on anyone.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:27:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Prayers to all that are going thru this crappy weather.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:27:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Video of Blanco River flooding house and family trying to escape

KWqIn8_ybwA
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:47:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

KWqIn8_ybwA
View Quote

Damn.  I don't think my 18gal ShopVac would help much there.  

My lower pastures are inaccessible right now.  About 1000 acres of standing water.  Spent yesterday and last night getting 800 head of cattle moved to higher ground and moving round bales out to the herds.  Really rough time for some of my calves right now.  They are getting exhausted from walking in mud.  And more storms expected this afternoon.  It's a fucking mess out there.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:04:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:16:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:26:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Some fat ass was spouting off that the people that lost their lives in Texas deserved it because they should have evacuated.  I told him that was easy to say when his fat ass was high and dry some 1200 miles away.

While that might be true in some cases, it appears that the waters have come up too quickly to give anyone much of a warning.
View Quote

I'd say don't cause strife and work and just let idiots say idiot things, but just in case you want to bitch slap him around a little bit:

Lots of factors here.  It's been raining all month, so the ground is soaked.  That means runoff into the rivers/dry stream beds is higher than normal.

Lots of areas in Texas have gotten up to 50% or more of their average yearly totals in the last month so this is an extraordinary weather pattern.

The flood in Wimberly in particular the river reached levels that have never been recorded, over 40 feet high.  Previous record was 33 feet in the 1920s.  Compounding the problem, some of those who died were vacationing there for Memorial Day weekend.  So they didn't know the local terrain, didn't know the river status and simply had no idea until it was too late.  Likewise, authorities and officials didn't know just how bad the flooding was going to be until it happened so there wasn't time to warn adequately.

100 year flood events happen.  People always die and property is always destroyed, regardless of what part of the country they're in.  If they were more common events, we'd have better systems in place but they're just too rare.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:32:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I got into a bit of a heated conversation this morning when I stopped for coffee.

Some fat ass was spouting off that the people that lost their lives in Texas deserved it because they should have evacuated.  I told him that was easy to say when his fat ass was high and dry some 1200 miles away.

While that might be true in some cases, it appears that the waters have come up too quickly to give anyone much of a warning.

When we have had flooding here I have seen people drive directly into a viaduct flooded with over 8 feet of water.  In a case like that it is clear they should have seen the trouble ahead.

I heard a news story about a house in Wimberley with 12 people that was washed off its foundation and smashed into a bridge during a flash flood.  I'm sure they didn't have any time to react.

I don't think this is the same as when people refuse to evacuate under a hurricane warning.  Stay safe down there and I hope the weather changes for the better soon.
View Quote

If you see that fatass again let him know he is not welcome down here and if we see him we are going to beat his ass for being a dumbass.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:37:53 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

My lower pastures are inaccessible right now.  About 1000 acres of standing water.  Spent yesterday and last night getting 800 head of cattle moved to higher ground and moving round bales out to the herds.  Really rough time for some of my calves right now.  They are getting exhausted from walking in mud.  And more storms expected this afternoon.  It's a fucking mess out there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

KWqIn8_ybwA

Hope you have someone helping you.  I'd volunteer if I weren't on the other side of the world.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:45:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

KWqIn8_ybwA
View Quote

Is that the family that was wiped out? Last I heard, only one man survived after their house floated down the river and crashed into a bridge.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:59:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:43:23 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Is that the family that was wiped out? Last I heard, only one man survived after their house floated down the river and crashed into a bridge.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

KWqIn8_ybwA

I do not know

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:45:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:13:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Is anyone close enough to Cypress Creek running through Woodcreek to give me an idea on how high it is.

When I lived there I was right by the creek. If you know the area our condo was just before you cross the creek in a little area between the creek and the community house.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:23:48 PM EDT
[#32]
I'll ask, I heard it was just the low water crossing, but I'll find out for sure for you soon.

Where was it in relation to the water crossing that is a single lane bridge that is usually underwater?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#33]

I lived in the condo on the right about where the SUV is parked, Cypress creek  would be on the left behind the other condos on the left

Marina Circle was the name of the street.

You went right just before the bridge over Cypress Creek.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:35:14 PM EDT
[#34]
May wettest month in Texas EVER

Figures from the Office of the State Climatologist at Texas A&M University show that the month of May has been the wettest month ever in the state’s history, averaging 7.54 inches, besting the previous record of 6.66 inches in June of 2004.

He says the reason is a combination of factors: an active El Niño in the Pacific Ocean which tends to bring the jet stream over Texas, a steady flow of moist air from the south that becomes unstable when it undercuts the jet stream, and a stubborn weather pattern “that just won’t go away.

The good news: Nielsen-Gammon says the stubborn pattern should begin to change in a few days, “and after this weekend, we should enter a period of more normal conditions."

The state’s wettest area has been from the Dallas-Fort Worth area to the Red River, parts of which have received more than 20 inches of rain this month.

All of that rain means many lakes and reservoirs are close to capacity.  Lakes near Wichita Falls have gone from just 20 percent capacity to 100 percent in the last month, he adds.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:39:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=76960

I lived in the condo on the right about where the SUV is parked, Cypress creek  would be on the left behind the other condos on the left

View Quote

I haven't heard anything about that area except that the bridge is obviously closed. I'll ask the bosses when they come in later today or else drive down there later. I think that area should be fine though.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:50:22 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I haven't heard anything about that area except that the bridge is obviously closed. I'll ask the bosses when they come in later today or else drive down there later. I think that area should be fine though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=76960

Thanks....it was a nice place to live, I worked in San Marcos.

I do remember we had to get flood insurance when the Ex bought the condo.

This is Cypress Creek from the same location as the first pic, you can see how close to the creek we were and how low the topography is in relation to the creek.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#37]
So much rain in Texas and more forecast for today. Really getting to the point that one has to wonder what is going on. Be safe out there!
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:13:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So much rain in Texas and more forecast for today. Really getting to the point that one has to wonder what is going on. Be safe out there!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Read 3 posts up.  

He says the reason is a combination of factors: an active El Niño in the Pacific Ocean which tends to bring the jet stream over Texas, a steady flow of moist air from the south that becomes unstable when it undercuts the jet stream, and a stubborn weather pattern “that just won’t go away.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:46:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Just heard tornado in Kyle, TX right at I-35 and FM 150
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:01:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:02:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Hope you have someone helping you.  I'd volunteer if I weren't on the other side of the world.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

KWqIn8_ybwA

I appreciate the thought.  I've got a ranch hand and my 4 dogs.  We managed to get it done.  The livestock are stressed and tired, but I think we'll be OK.  The horses and dogs are taking today off.  I've spent most of the day cutting up trees and replacing the fence line they fell on.  About half a mile of 4' fence is completely underwater on the back half of my property.  I'm betting I'll be replacing a lot of it when the water recedes.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:11:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:29:30 PM EDT
[#43]
This storm looks like California's invasion of Texas!!

LeeRoy!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:35:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This storm looks like California's invasion of Texas!!

LeeRoy!!!!!
View Quote

Jenkins!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:36:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:37:57 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#47]
and...away we go...

WGUS54 KFWD 290135

FFWFWD

TXC097-290430-

/O.NEW.KFWD.FF.W.0121.150529T0135Z-150529T0430Z/

/00000.0.ER.000000T0000Z.000000T0000Z.000000T0000Z.OO/

BULLETIN - EAS ACTIVATION REQUESTED

FLASH FLOOD WARNING

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE FORT WORTH TX

835 PM CDT THU MAY 28 2015

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN FORT WORTH HAS ISSUED A

* FLASH FLOOD WARNING FOR...

COOKE COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL TEXAS...

* UNTIL 1130 PM CDT

* AT 835 PM CDT...DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A THUNDERSTORM PRODUCING

HEAVY RAIN ACROSS THE WARNED AREA. FLASH FLOODING IS EXPECTED TO

BEGIN SHORTLY.

* SOME LOCATIONS THAT WILL EXPERIENCE FLOODING INCLUDE...

GAINESVILLE...MUENSTER...LINDSAY...CALLISBURG...LAKE KIOWA AND

VALLEY VIEW.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

TURN AROUND...DONT DROWN WHEN ENCOUNTERING FLOODED ROADS. MOST FLOOD

DEATHS OCCUR IN VEHICLES.

&&

LAT...LON 3395 9695 3394 9695 3342 9694 3344 9749

3391 9748 3382 9745 3382 9738 3389 9731

3386 9726 3392 9721 3386 9717 3381 9721

3376 9719 3372 9711 3381 9709 3382 9705

3385 9709 3384 9703 3389 9698 3395 9700

$$

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:44:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Looks like SE of San Angelo got a hell of a downburst or just straight line winds.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:46:40 PM EDT
[#49]

WGUS64 KEWX 281814

FFAEWX

URGENT - IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED

FLOOD WATCH

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AUSTIN/SAN ANTONIO TX

114 PM CDT THU MAY 28 2015

...FLASH FLOOD WATCH FOR LOCATIONS ON THE EDWARDS PLATEAU THIS

EVENING THROUGH FRIDAY MORNING...

.A LINE OF THUNDERSTORMS CAPABLE OF PRODUCING LOCALLY HEAVY

RAINFALL IS EXPECTED TO APPROACH THE RIO GRANDE FROM THE WEST

THIS EVENING AND PROGRESS EASTWARD ACROSS THE HILL COUNTRY AND

POTENTIALLY THROUGH THE I-35 CORRIDOR DURING THE OVERNIGHT HOURS.

FORECAST RAINFALL TOTALS OF 1-2 INCHES WITH ISOLATED AMOUNTS OF

3 INCHES POSSIBLE. DUE TO THE VERY MOIST CONDITIONS AND ELEVATED

RIVERS AND CREEKS IN THE AREA...FLASH FLOODING AND RIVER FLOODING

WILL BE A SIGNIFICANT CONCERN WITH ANY HEAVY RAINFALL THAT OCCURS.

TXZ172-173-189>194-204>209-217>219-228-290400-

/O.EXA.KEWX.FF.A.0013.150529T0000Z-150529T1200Z/

/00000.0.ER.000000T0000Z.000000T0000Z.000000T0000Z.OO/

BURNET-WILLIAMSON-KENDALL-BLANCO-HAYS-TRAVIS-BASTROP-LEE-MEDINA-

BEXAR-COMAL-GUADALUPE-CALDWELL-FAYETTE-MAVERICK-ZAVALA-FRIO-

DIMMIT-

INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...BURNET...GEORGETOWN...BOERNE...BLANCO...

SAN MARCOS...AUSTIN...BASTROP...GIDDINGS...HONDO...SAN ANTONIO...

NEW BRAUNFELS...SEGUIN...LOCKHART...LA GRANGE...EAGLE PASS...

CRYSTAL CITY...PEARSALL...CARRIZO SPRINGS

114 PM CDT THU MAY 28 2015

...FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING THROUGH

FRIDAY MORNING...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN AUSTIN/SAN ANTONIO HAS EXPANDED

THE

* FLASH FLOOD WATCH TO INCLUDE A PORTION OF SOUTH CENTRAL

TEXAS...INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING AREAS...BASTROP...BEXAR...

BLANCO...BURNET...CALDWELL...COMAL...DIMMIT...FAYETTE...FRIO...

GUADALUPE...HAYS...KENDALL...LEE...MAVERICK...MEDINA...

TRAVIS...WILLIAMSON AND ZAVALA.

* FROM 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING THROUGH FRIDAY MORNING

* RAINFALL IS EXPECTED TO APPROACH THE RIO GRANDE FROM THE WEST

THIS EVENING AND PROGRESS EASTWARD ACROSS THE HILL COUNTRY AND

POTENTIALLY THROUGH THE I-35 CORRIDOR DURING THE OVERNIGHT

HOURS. BETWEEN 1-2 INCHES OF RAIN IS FORECAST WITH ISOLATED

AMOUNTS OF 3 INCHES POSSIBLE.

* DUE TO THE VERY MOIST CONDITIONS OF THE GROUNDS AND SOILS IN

THE AREA...RAPID FLASH FLOODING OF LOW WATER CROSSINGS AND

SOME ROADWAYS WILL BE POSSIBLE WHERE HEAVY RAIN DEVELOPS.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

A FLASH FLOOD WATCH MEANS FLASH FLOODING IS POSSIBLE IN OR NEAR

THE WATCH AREA. IF YOU ARE IN THE WATCH AREA...PLAN NOW FOR WHAT

YOU WILL DO IF FLASH FLOODING DEVELOPS. STAY INFORMED AND BE

READY TO ACT IF YOU SEE FLOODING OR IF A FLASH FLOOD WARNING IS

ISSUED.

&&

$$

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:57:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top