Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:35:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Most transparent admin ever............

And fuck the Republicans.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:35:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:36:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, BIG money wants Obama to be able to push that trade deal through at all costs.

No shocker.

In the end they all get their money from the same folks.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:38:45 PM EDT
[#4]
This is the big money donors pulling the strings.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:39:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But the republicans are different!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me again, why should I vote for the lesser of two evils?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:44:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Corporatist-Statists.

and Motherfuckers.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:45:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Does anyone else's head want to explode trying to decode that fucked up website?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:47:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Don't worry, we are changing the party from within.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:49:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Oligarchs for the mother fucking win!
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:50:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:50:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Something is deeply, deeply wrong.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:50:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, that's it.  I won't be voting republican in 2016.  I'll vote for the Constitution or Libertarian party candidate.  

The only thing those RINO bastards understand will be loosing every damn office they hold.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:50:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Which ones are the commies again?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:53:49 PM EDT
[#14]
lol
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:56:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Gentelmen, the republicans are playing chess not checkers. You would not understand.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:57:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Boy, be a miracle if those fat bastards moved that quickly for veterans huh?

When they get a call from those big donors though they click their heels and say "yes sir."

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:59:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:02:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well, that's it.  I won't be voting republican in 2016.  I'll vote for the Constitution or Libertarian party candidate.  

The only thing those RINO bastards understand will be loosing every damn office they hold.

View Quote

One more here...

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:02:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Special place in hell for politicians.  Dante already covered it, I think they occupy the eighth circle.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:02:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

THEY ARE DIFFERENT I SAID!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me again, why should I vote for the lesser of two evils?

THEY ARE DIFFERENT I SAID!!!

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:03:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Are they at least going to give a reach around?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:09:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sorry, but they cant, they are using both hands to jack off the democrats while sticking it in your ass.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:14:11 PM EDT
[#24]
New powers to off himself?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:14:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

One more here...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One more here...

Unless you and everyone else tells them in no uncertain terms it won't make the slight bit of difference, even then I wonder. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:19:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:25:41 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:26:01 PM EDT
[#28]

You LIE!

It's much bigger.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:26:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Gentelmen, the republicans are playing chess not checkers. You would not understand.
View Quote

Well hopefully it's our top men.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:33:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:35:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you vote for a confirmed anti-gun zealot in the last election because he had an "R" next to his name?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:38:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uh, no. Your optimism is charming, but misplaced.

Which Republicans participated?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:40:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You LIE!

It's much bigger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You LIE!

It's much bigger.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:48:20 PM EDT
[#34]
LOL @ GOP.

Shirley there must be an explanation for this? Beararms? TBK1? Citadel-SC? CM? Chess, not checkers?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:08:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
LOL @ GOP.

Shirley there must be an explanation for this? Beararms? TBK1? Citadel-SC? CM? Chess, not checkers?
View Quote

Are you... are you gloating?

This act is supposedly so egregious the Republican party should be jettisoned and thrown into the sea and you are gloating?

Either this is not really that big of a deal or ... what is another possibility?

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:16:13 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

This act is supposedly so egregious the Republican party should be jettisoned and thrown into the sea and you are gloating?

Either this is not really that big of a deal or ... what is another possibility?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL @ GOP.

I'm laughing a bitter laugh. I'm so sick of this shit. This behavior is never going to change so long as it gets rewarded by returning the assholes to power, but what is the alternative? IMO, there is only one notable difference that matters to me in how the two parties govern. That is, the GOP makes some efforts to support the 2nd Amendment, whereas the dims would do away with it entirely, if they could. Thus, I am left no choice but to vote with the GOP or kiss goodbye my 2nd Amendment rights. I'm growing really tired of this stupid choice.

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:44:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:I'm laughing a bitter laugh. I'm so sick of this shit. This behavior is never going to change so long as it gets rewarded by returning the assholes to power, but what is the alternative?
View All Quotes
Quoted:I'm laughing a bitter laugh. I'm so sick of this shit. This behavior is never going to change so long as it gets rewarded by returning the assholes to power, but what is the alternative?

The alternative is you and like minded people get involved and CHANGE THINGS.  

Your arm has an infection and it needs immediate medical attention.    You are proposing suicide because you are not so sure the antibiotics will work.  

Please do not do that.

Quoted:IMO, there is only one notable difference that matters to me in how the two parties govern. That is, the GOP makes some efforts to support the 2nd Amendment, whereas the dims would do away with it entirely, if they could. Thus, I am left no choice but to vote with the GOP or kiss goodbye my 2nd Amendment rights. I'm growing really tired of this stupid choice.  

That is not a choice you are left with but a silly decision made in haste.    The 2A is not the only difference between the two and just because there are Republicans who are slime balls or Democrats who ran as Republicans to win an election does not mean you discard the entire apparatus.

Work to change the system from within.   Go find people in your community who will support the Constitution and work to get them elected.  Work to identify the Republicans who need to be removed from office and work to see that it is done.

There are real, practical things YOU can do here.

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:46:57 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm going off the rails on the crazy train!
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:50:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Any current member of congress who is running for president, who is dumb enough to support this, must be pinned to a wall and forced to explain why giving Obama more power is a good thing.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:51:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Any current member of congress who is running for president, who is dumb enough to support this, must be pinned to a wall and forced to explain why giving Obama more power is a good thing.
View Quote

Probably hoping if they get in power, they can wield it like a lightsaber to further tare this country apart or have more control over people?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:00:08 AM EDT
[#41]
What a shit sandwich and they are making us take a bite
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:00:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pffft.  They suck just as bad.  It's the Federal Government vs. Main Street.

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:09:59 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Your arm has an infection and it needs immediate medical attention.    You are proposing suicide because you are not so sure the antibiotics will work.  

Please do not do that.
That is not a choice you are left with but a silly decision made in haste.    The 2A is not the only difference between the two and just because there are Republicans who are slime balls or Democrats who ran as Republicans to win an election does not mean you discard the entire apparatus.

Work to change the system from within.   Go find people in your community who will support the Constitution and work to get them elected.  Work to identify the Republicans who need to be removed from office and work to see that it is done.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Please do not do that.

Quoted:IMO, there is only one notable difference that matters to me in how the two parties govern. That is, the GOP makes some efforts to support the 2nd Amendment, whereas the dims would do away with it entirely, if they could. Thus, I am left no choice but to vote with the GOP or kiss goodbye my 2nd Amendment rights. I'm growing really tired of this stupid choice.  

Do not deign to lecture me, gonoles.

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:49:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Us vs Them

Always has been.

They let us think we are free by changing who is in charge every few years and making the voting results very close. As long as we pay our taxes and fuel THEIR machine. We will be allowed to work and pay for the other part of the population who have already figured out it doesn't really matter what we do. They know the guns will be the last straw or hurdle for them. Then all bets are off. Marshal law will be the new constitution.

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:59:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Republicans want government to be your father, Democrats want government to be your mother, and both parties want to treat you like a child.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:03:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Fucking useless party. They'll never see a penny of mine again. But they haven't for a while.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 4:38:23 PM EDT
[#47]
The damn thing is secret so we wont know how bad we got/will get fucked until later.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 4:44:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The damn thing is secret so we wont know how bad we got/will get fucked until later.
View Quote

They have to pass the bill to know what is in the bill
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 5:00:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What men????
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 5:01:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Please do not do that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Please do not do that.

lol
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top