Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/22/2015 11:35:15 AM EDT
So this asshole followed my 11 and 9 year old girls and their little friend in Walmart last year. When I would walk down an isle the girls would stay with the cart and he was walking past them exposing himself. And for that he got one year probation and no sex offender status. He'll be scott free in August. State attorney even dropped the charge from Lewd Act on minor to indecent exposure.

FUK them all!
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:39:14 AM EDT
[#1]
<Insert witty reply here>
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:39:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So this asshole followed my 11 and 9 year old girls and their little friend in Walmart last year. When I would walk down an isle the girls would stay with the cart and he was walking past them exposing himself. And for that he got one year probation and no sex offender status. He'll be scott free in August. State attorney even dropped the charge from Lewd Act on minor to indecent exposure.

FUK them all!
View Quote

You know what you need to do.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:40:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

FUK them all!
View Quote

Bomb the neighborhood with flyers anyway?

That's pretty fucked up. There was a guy just down the street that finally got picked up, had been exposing himself to kids coming home from our son's school. Charged him with 22 different charges based on all the different incidents they connected him to.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:41:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Is he at least now a registered offender?

If not, call the media... they are going to LOVE a story like this one.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#5]
That aint no good Op. no good at all.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:42:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

FUK them all!
View Quote
Sounds like he would make an excellent Girl Scout leader.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:42:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Second post nails it
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:45:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Apparently not. OP said "no sex offender status".

Yay Prosecutors!

TC

P.S.--I bet if you look, it was a plea. No evidence other than "he said, she said". While that will get you expelled from college for "rape", it would be tough in court, especially if the kids were the only witnesses. Got security cam video, OP?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:46:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:46:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Do you have the scumbags address
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:48:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Those Florida prosecutors are tough, man.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:49:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Someone should fix that problem. Its a matter of time before he goes a little further.

If I were in the shoes of a man whose kids were victims of some pervs exposure, I'd feel terrible if he only got probation and went further and I didn't do anything.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:50:17 AM EDT
[#14]
how the fuck is he not a registered sex offender? But when a high school kid streaks at a football game he is?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:51:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:52:57 AM EDT
[#16]
But get caught taking a piss on your own property, and on the list you go.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:00:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Someone should fix that problem. Its a matter of time before he goes a little further.

If I were in the shoes of a man whose kids were victims of some pervs exposure, I'd feel terrible if he only got probation and went further and I didn't do anything.
View Quote

I have read between your lines and concur.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:09:09 PM EDT
[#18]
OP, call the media, canvas the pervert's neighborhood with flyers, and then brace yourself.

Did the police or prosecutor's office ever contact you with regard to your daughters' testifying?  

Quoted:

View Quote

There's that apocryphal bullshit again.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:09:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:11:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
OP, call the media, canvas the pervert's neighborhood with flyers, and then brace yourself.

Did the police or prosecutor's office ever contact you with regard to your daughters' testifying?  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

From what I have heard, it can happen with the right prosecutor and state/local laws.  Just not much.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Damn dude. I'd have whipped his ass for you if I was there and saw that go down. That shit ain't right.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:15:14 PM EDT
[#22]
What you need op is a big o hole.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
<Insert witty reply here>
View Quote

Wal-Mart?  And you weren't blading at a 45?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:33:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
how the fuck is he not a registered sex offender? But when a high school kid streaks at a football game he is?
View Quote

Yeah, I know a guy that took a piss in an alley and was registered as a sex offender.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:34:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Was it this guy?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:35:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
<Insert witty "this is Florida" reply here>
View Quote

fixed
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:38:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

From what I have heard, it can happen with the right prosecutor and state/local laws.  Just not much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Every time I've heard it, it was a case of "these aren't my pants."

I rode herd on a pack of about two hundred or more sex offenders for a number of years, they've got more excuses, mitigating circumstances and brass than your everyday felon.

Everyone of the "I was just peeing" stories was belied by the facts surrounding the arrest reports and witness statements. Usually some combination of young female observers, tumescence, stroking, grinning or calling out to the observer by the "urinator."
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:40:03 PM EDT
[#28]
How far are you from the swampland, OP?

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:41:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
How far are you from the swampland, OP?

View Quote

this....

I hear the everglades get pretty sparse in the summer
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:43:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Was it this guys first ever arrest ? Was the crime caught on camera by the store ? If he has never been arrested and the crime was not on camera the punishment is about right. I know you are furious because it was your kids and I would be to as well. What we need to do is push reform on sentencing by the legal or judicial system. I believe the last time I looked up the average sentence a murder serves it was around 11 years.  We should be executing murders so we can house these type of perverts. What the guy did probably deserves 6 months to a year and jail and another 5 years probation. I'm sure his crimes are only going to escalate if they haven't already.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:44:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:44:41 PM EDT
[#32]
I want to believe that if I were in your shoes and took a few ...steps...that local LE would be very lenient with me. I live in a smallish town though, so YMMV.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:47:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That's pretty fucked up. There was a guy just down the street that finally got picked up, had been exposing himself to kids coming home from our son's school. Charged him with 22 different charges based on all the different incidents they connected him to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUK them all!

Get all the details you can and make flyers. Hand them out to the neighbors and let them know what is walking around their neighborhood. Put a sign in front of the pervs house notifying everybody what lives there. It would also be a shame if someone gorilla glued some flyers to pervs car, if he has one...
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I rode herd on a pack of about two hundred or more sex offenders for a number of years, they've got more excuses, mitigating circumstances and brass than your everyday felon.

Everyone of the "I was just peeing" stories was belied by the facts surrounding the arrest reports and witness statements. Usually some combination of young female observers, tumescence, stroking, grinning or calling out to the observer by the "urinator."

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Michigan actually had to change it's laws over this. There were some counties in Michigan where there weren't any public urination laws and they only had public indecency laws. Under Michigan's sex offender statute public indecency got you registered for life and there were enough cases of people pissing on trees becoming registered sex offenders to get the legislature to change their laws.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:54:36 PM EDT
[#35]
You should skin out his head and wear it as a Halloween mask in October.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:55:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Call the media!  
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:56:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Get all the details you can and make flyers. Hand them out to the neighbors and let them know what is walking around their neighborhood. Put a sign in front of the pervs house notifying everybody what lives there. It would also be a shame if someone gorilla glued some flyers to pervs car, if he has one...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUK them all!

Why would you vandalize his car? Would you also key someone's car for parking over the line ?
Handing out flyers to his neighbors is a great idea and that is where you should have left it. Vandalizing cars makes you an asshole and no better than the perv.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:57:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

this.

use the media. The left is all about the children. use it for a good purpose.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:57:49 PM EDT
[#39]
The are swamps and alligators in FL, right?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:59:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Michigan actually had to change it's laws over this. There were some counties in Michigan where there weren't any public urination laws and they only had public indecency laws. Under Michigan's sex offender statute public indecency got you registered for life and there were enough cases of people pissing on trees becoming registered sex offenders to get the legislature to change their laws.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Michigan doesn't have a disorderly conduct statute?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:00:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Meanwhile, someone is sitting in a prison cell for dealing pot.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:00:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Where in FL?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yeah, I know a guy that took a piss in an alley and was registered as a sex offender.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your "guy" is surely leaving out a lot of pertinent details.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:03:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

FUK them all!
View Quote

I'm guessing that there was no corroborative surveillance video from Walmart and/or there were no adult witnesses?  If that's the case, the prosecutor's hand would be pretty weak.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:05:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Say this to his lawyer:
Vince Vaughn quote fits:
" Is that how you want to play it? Cause I'll play it like that. I'll play it like Lionel Richie, all night long, lady.
Oh yeah. I'll call some guys from my neck of the woods. And we're not talking about a couple of queens who know a few grapples.
We're talking about Polacks that don't have a goddamn future. That's right. We can make shit real uncomfortable around here, and that's what we're going to do."
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:06:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If you ever see him around your daughters again, there's an acronym that I can't quite remember...

I think it had a lot of "S"s in it.
View Quote

Hog farming is is a delightful hobby. They're easy to raise, make delicious bacon, and they'll eat anything. ANYTHING.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:08:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

FUK them all!
View Quote

I have a buddy who got caught taking a leak behind a dumpster after the bars got out back when he was in college....a cop saw him, now he's on the sex offender list for the rest of his life.    
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If you ever see him around your daughters again, there's an acronym that I can't quite remember...

I think it had a lot of "S"s in it.
View Quote

No.
Fellows such as this graduate to a more "personal" response. You want to hear them gasp while you say something witty and feel the body weight increase slowly with the non slashing hand.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUK them all!

CoC prevents me from saying what you should do, but if I'm thinking what he's thinking, you should be thinking like us.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:18:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Freak accidents happen to people.
Accidents happen to freak people.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top