Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:36:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank goodness it was a white baby in a trailer, otherwise this would be a real shit storm.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:36:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The bloggers are parsing things how they wish to view them.
View Quote

That's a very generous way of putting it.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:40:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So one bloggers opinion of another boggers opinion with no direct quotes is taken as factual.

View Quote

lol right?

What a load.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:40:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Unglued? Hahaha, if I had become unglued you'd be curled up in the fetal position and pissing your underoos.

Lol yeah you were just asking because is was soooo ludicrous sounding. Anyone with the tiniest bit of common sense can tell the article is nothing than utter BS. Now the OP is Canadian, we expect that kinda of thought process from them, what's your excuse. The issue is, as this thread proves it they're are people out there that are so stupid that they can't think for themselves and believe his shit and spread it as the gospel. Others, smarter folks will think....Hmmmm that sounds really off the wall, Let me google that name/incident and see for myself. It's clear your are Canadian.

In all seriousness, anyone retarded enough to believe the OP needs pharmaceutical help.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about you use that brain of yours just a little.
A quick search will show all kinds of different things. Things like press conferences, actual videos of the Sheriff speaking. Ahhhhhh fuck it, go ahead and believe some stupid blog with a clear agenda. I guess birds of feather etc etc.

what was it about my post that caused you to become so unglued?  the whole reason I asked the question was because it all seemed to ludicrous so i figured someone has already done the work and could answer the question.  maybe you'd prefer we all just stay in our own lanes and never discuss at all?  why are you even here then, is it for the echo chamber that you like?

i swear, some of you people here need to chill, or find a different job, or a better hobby or something

Unglued? Hahaha, if I had become unglued you'd be curled up in the fetal position and pissing your underoos.

Lol yeah you were just asking because is was soooo ludicrous sounding. Anyone with the tiniest bit of common sense can tell the article is nothing than utter BS. Now the OP is Canadian, we expect that kinda of thought process from them, what's your excuse. The issue is, as this thread proves it they're are people out there that are so stupid that they can't think for themselves and believe his shit and spread it as the gospel. Others, smarter folks will think....Hmmmm that sounds really off the wall, Let me google that name/incident and see for myself. It's clear your are Canadian.

In all seriousness, anyone retarded enough to believe the OP needs pharmaceutical help.

haha hey guys, we got us a bad ass here.  lotta bark you got there lil doggy.   arent you cute
and i didnt read the article, just saw the op and thought it looked off.  but thanks anyway for doing my homework for me.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:41:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This County's LEO has a long history of questionable actions to say the least. This is the same outfit that pulled off the 'drug raid' on a young paster sitting in his car counseling a druggie; that dept (and taskforse,) was sued successfully. The immediate story of the toddler injury had the Sheirff interviewed and grinning and joking during the questions.

In other words, first class douch who shouldn't have a badge. iMO

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

The interview with the Sherrif right afterwards

They obviously care about maiming kids with incendiary devices over 50 bucks.

High fives all around
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:43:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The bloggers are parsing things how they wish to view them.

It'll all get sorted out.  Personally, I think they (sheriff and his 'team') screwed the pooch on the whole thing.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:49:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/8KeXpxfa1mY/hqdefault.jpg

High fives all around
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This County's LEO has a long history of questionable actions to say the least. This is the same outfit that pulled off the 'drug raid' on a young paster sitting in his car counseling a druggie; that dept (and taskforse,) was sued successfully. The immediate story of the toddler injury had the Sheirff interviewed and grinning and joking during the questions.

In other words, first class douch who shouldn't have a badge. iMO

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/8KeXpxfa1mY/hqdefault.jpg

High fives all around

Looks like a typical backwoods town in the midwest.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:51:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

haha hey guys, we got us a bad ass here.  lotta bark you got there lil doggy.   arent you cute
and i didnt read the article, just saw the op and thought it looked off.  but thanks anyway for doing my homework for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about you use that brain of yours just a little.
A quick search will show all kinds of different things. Things like press conferences, actual videos of the Sheriff speaking. Ahhhhhh fuck it, go ahead and believe some stupid blog with a clear agenda. I guess birds of feather etc etc.

what was it about my post that caused you to become so unglued?  the whole reason I asked the question was because it all seemed to ludicrous so i figured someone has already done the work and could answer the question.  maybe you'd prefer we all just stay in our own lanes and never discuss at all?  why are you even here then, is it for the echo chamber that you like?

i swear, some of you people here need to chill, or find a different job, or a better hobby or something

Lighten up Francis.
Not a bad ass just find it humorous how some in GD likes to think they've pissed someone off. Far from it.
I come here for the shits and giggles.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 7:26:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Says the person who's obviously not intelligent enough to actually read the article.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Bou-Bou didn't take evasive actions?  

Those fuckers are retarded.

Says the person who's obviously not intelligent enough to actually read the article.  

Speaking of retards, you need to have your court appointed guardian explain this quote from the article to you:

“Merely by being in that room, Bou-Bou had assumed the risk of coming under attack by a SWAT team. By impeding the trajectory of that grenade, rather than fleeing from his crib, Bou-Bou failed to “avoid the consequences” of that attack.”
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/infant-responsible-grenade-thrown-face/#5kEeD67YzaPeHlds.99
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:36:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:22:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Title edited to reflect the status of the non-credible blog site.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:41:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You try and twist anything possible, psssstttt it just makes you look really silly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
...and I can't imagine how the officers involved feel...

Ya, maybe get them grief councilors.

FFS.

You try and twist anything possible, psssstttt it just makes you look really silly.

Keep telling yourself that, as you express concern for the poor sleazy fucker who flashbanged a baby.

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:45:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Keep telling yourself that, as you express concern for the poor sleazy fucker who flashbanged a baby.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:47:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/Extorris/Pics/GeorgiaSheriff_zpsepjaexlb.jpg

Broham there at the very least needs some classes in how to act in front of news cameras.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:51:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Broham there at the very least needs some classes in how to act in front of news cameras.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/Extorris/Pics/GeorgiaSheriff_zpsepjaexlb.jpg

"How to hire a department spokesperson 101"
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:04:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
...and I can't imagine how the officers involved feel...

Ya, maybe get them grief councilors.

FFS.

You're  home go drunk.
Why do you feel the need to make up stupid shit?

I didn't express concern, I just stated that they had to feel terrible about it. It was a terrible and needless accident. I can't imagine what it would be like knowing I rolled a flash bang into a infant.
So do you believe it was intentional? Or a terrible accident?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:10:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You're  home go drunk.

I didn't express concern, I just stated that they had to feel terrible about it. It was a terrible and needless accident. I can't imagine what it would be like knowing I rolled a flash bang into a infant.
View Quote

Not sure that tossing a FB into a crib is an 'accident'. Did someone move to catch the FB with the crib? Because if not, poor tortured soul(s) you are worried about actually just pulled the pin and tossed that fucker in there. Pretty grim shit when you actually think about it, no?

Accidents are more along the line of 'whoops hit 'recorded TV' instead of 'on demand' on the remote. Burning a baby with a .gov controlled device is somewhat more than that.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:30:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Not sure that tossing a FB into a crib is an 'accident'. Did someone move to catch the FB with the crib? Because if not, poor tortured soul(s) you are worried about actually just pulled the pin and tossed that fucker in there. Pretty grim shit when you actually think about it, no?

Accidents are more along the line of 'whoops hit 'recorded TV' instead of 'on demand' on the remote. Burning a baby with a .gov controlled device is somewhat more than that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're  home go drunk.

So if it wasn't an accident then that would mean the officer intentionally tossed the flash bang on the kid?

Guess you missed the part of the apartment being dark and that the parents admitting that due to the drug selling they kept the kids out of sight.
I'm sorry the child was burned because of poor decisions by his parents and a stupid no knock. That doesn't mean it was intentional.
I'm no fan of no knocks especially for a drug charge and nowhere have I defend the actions of the officers.

You're no better than the author of this ridiculous blog. Hmmmm sure its not you?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:52:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

So if it wasn't an accident then that would mean the officer intentionally tossed the flash bang on the kid?

Guess you missed the part of the apartment being dark and that the parents admitting that due to the drug selling they kept the kids out of sight.
I'm sorry the child was burned because of poor decisions by his parents and a stupid no knock. That doesn't mean it was intentional.
I'm no fan of no knocks especially for a drug charge and nowhere have I defend the actions of the officers.

You're no better than the author of this ridiculous blog. Hmmmm sure its not you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're  home go drunk.

Yup, it's not the officer's fault the kid was sleeping in a dark room.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 3:01:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Actually, the child was burned precisely because of the criminal decision to go no-knock, which events proved to be retarded, coupled with gross negligence evidenced by tossing in FB blind. And that is the BEST case; that the elite gladiators of the bum-fuck 'SWAT' team simply messed up through horrible incompetence.  The other side is that Officer Emotionally Scarred DID see he crib but decided fuck it. QI for the win.

Frankly, given the reactions we see around here to various TBL whoopsies, the latter wouldn't surprise me at all anymore.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 3:05:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Title edited to reflect the status of the non-credible blog site.  
View Quote

Did you seriously think it was a credible source before being told it wasn't or are you get trying to head of the TLDR tards?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 3:08:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You're  home go drunk.

View Quote

Gross negligence would fall under terrible accident right?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 3:39:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Actually, the child was burned precisely because of the criminal decision to go no-knock, which events proved to be retarded, coupled with gross negligence evidenced by tossing in FB blind. That's really how a FB is tossed, the standard deployment is to roll the FB not toss. And that is the BEST case; that the elite gladiators of the bum-fuck 'SWAT' team simply messed up through horrible incompetence.  The other side is that Officer Emotionally Scarred DID see he crib but decided fuck it. QI for the win.

Frankly, given the reactions we see around here to various TBL whoopsies, the latter wouldn't surprise me at all anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually, the child was burned precisely because of the criminal decision to go no-knock, which events proved to be retarded, coupled with gross negligence evidenced by tossing in FB blind. That's really how a FB is tossed, the standard deployment is to roll the FB not toss. And that is the BEST case; that the elite gladiators of the bum-fuck 'SWAT' team simply messed up through horrible incompetence.  The other side is that Officer Emotionally Scarred DID see he crib but decided fuck it. QI for the win.

So a warrant now is a "criminal decision"?
Was the flash bang tossed into the playpen? Or was the standard FB deployment of rolling the FB across the floor? The burned playpen pictured looked as if the bottom was maybe 6" off the floor with 2' + sides. Was the playpen placed in front of the door for a deterrent?
I'm in no way justifing the injuries to the child. If a child is known to be in the residence then the raid should be called off. This shouldn't have happened and I also think that a no knock for small time meth slinger shouldn't have been issued. We don't know the reason that a no knock was issued. All we know is there had been a $50 meth buy using a CI. And the CI said he saw no children in the residence.
The thing that gets me is the mental gymnastics that some go through trying to prove the incident was intentional. And as the blog in the OP it tries to make the SO look as if they didn't care about the injuries and actually blamed the child. The whole blog is BS.
It's obvious that you buy into the info on the blog claimed. I really don't know what to tell you, except meds, take them.

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 3:41:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're  home go drunk.

Yes, negligence is a far cry from intentional.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 3:43:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Then we agree. Its a sign of the apocalypse.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 3:55:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Then we agree. Its a sign of the apocalypse.
View Quote

Could be

I never implied anything different.
Tomislav tried to twist me saying how I bet the officer felt terrible into his silly childish little agenda.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 8:36:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:26:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 3:24:04 PM EDT
[#30]
If I was the chief of police I would hire the biggest baddest type A, insecure, PTSD combat veterans out there, we would look like DEVGRU assaulters for patrol duties, MRAPs, uparmored humvees, the whole 9 yards.

...but I and anyone I cared about would NOT want to live anywhere near there...
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top