Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:13:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Did I miss something?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:38:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

None of these state threads ever makes a scrap of sense, its all just a bunch of horseshit

first these guys claim that their state is beautiful and great

and then they make a bunch of random negative comments about other states

the things they write are mostly BS they heard from other people, most of it doesn't make any sense

then they imply that a bunch of outsiders are desperate to move to their state.

"Don't come to Tulsa, Oklahoma, it's full."  Okey dokey, I'll see if I can restrain myself.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I find it amusing when the locals in an area get butthurt about outsiders telling them that it sucks there. There's no need for that.

So what? Who cares what someone else thinks?

There is a lot of California-bashing on ARF and as a native of California, I just wave it off. If someone vows to never visit California, more power to them, it won't hurt my feelings one bit. Someone else not appreciating it doesn't mean that all the things I love about California are not valid.

If I hate some other place, then I'm allowed to feel that way. It shouldn't take anything away from the people who love it there. They still love what they love and know what they know about why the place is great. So who gives a shit?

None of these state threads ever makes a scrap of sense, its all just a bunch of horseshit

first these guys claim that their state is beautiful and great

and then they make a bunch of random negative comments about other states

the things they write are mostly BS they heard from other people, most of it doesn't make any sense

then they imply that a bunch of outsiders are desperate to move to their state.

"Don't come to Tulsa, Oklahoma, it's full."  Okey dokey, I'll see if I can restrain myself.

NJ

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:52:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Where are you located? I'm 15 miles from CO in Hamilton County, KS. Truly the middle of nowhere.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top